Cynthia's Sissies Pt. 03

Story Info
Cynthia's Abusive Sexual Exploits Escalate Even More.
4k words
4.06
10k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wankerino
Wankerino
26 Followers

[Foreword

This short story is Extremely degenerate and offensive, not to mention ridiculous. I don't engage in or endorse Anything shown here.]

Cynthia's Sissies, Part 3

Cynthia Remington's fat pussy tingled from her recent orgasm... Most of her thick creamy ejaculate still lay spattered on the police commissioner's bruised face as he slowly came to his senses on the bed...

She barely had to try to break him... She supposed he'd already been broken by his wife... or maybe he was just inherently a weak pathetic man... She did come across as the effeminate credit-stealing beaurocratic type...

He looked so respectable in his uniform... but naked on the bed with his noodle arms, beer belly, man boobs and receding double chin - he was simply a loser... Cynthia felt disgusted with herself for letting his body even touch hers...

If she wasn't a savvy tactical sort, she would have given into her psychopathic desire to simply dispose of him... none the less - she needed him... for now...

Cynthia's sleek muscular body elegantly rolled off the bed ... and walked over to the wardrobe...

It was a majestic piece of carpentry carved a solid piece of wood... the world's largest and oldest tree was no more...80% of it turned into wood shavings... and the remainder was a 16ft square masterpiece of faux edwardian carpentry...

The sheer wastefulness of it always warmed her heart... She reached inside and drew out a long dressing gown of fine gold-laced velvet...

As she tied the robe belt around her tight muscular belly, she was thinking of having him clean her ass... but she didn't want his piggy tongue touching her anymore...

She glanced back at his spread-eagled body... He was awake now and lamely pulling on his cuffs... He even dared to look her straight in the eye... It was a shame that men tended to stop being submissive after they'd dribbled their load... and this loser had cum twice...

His flacid 2 inch dick was coated in it's own watery jizz... He had actually cum just from her raping his face with her pussy...

"... can I... can you let me out?" He asked lamely. She sighed and felt the beginning embers of anger in her heart flare

"Let you out? Why?... you seem to like being tied up..." She bitchily remarked

"(gulp)... I do... if you uncuff me... I can ... fuck you?" he insolently mumbled.

Cynthia's anger exploded before she could control it. She strode onto the bed as fast as a storm wind and had a foot on his chest... She applied too much pressure accidentally... She felt a sudden giving way under her toned leg and knew that she had broken at least 1 of his ribs...

He blurted out in pain as her foot pressed into his fleshy chest... She felt an intense rush of satisfaction at his pained cry... such genuine pain was music to her ears... She sorely wanted to continue - but common sense stopped her...

"...I'mm ... sorr...sorry..." he gasped

"... you really are pathetic... aren't you?"

"... yes miss... (gasp)...i'm a joke... even my wife hates me..." he struggled to say. Cynthia's anger died down slightly... such 'voluntary' self-deprecation was even more pleasurable than physical pain...

A flicker of a humorless smile crossed her beautiful angular face... Her piercing emerald green eyes pierced his.. He refused to look at her face out of fear... but looked up her leg at her beautiful hairy pussy mound and her heavy cleavage now revealed slightly by her partly open dressing gown... A drop of pussy juice dripped from her cunt and landed onto his chest...

"... yes, you are a joke ... a fat little loser... with a small dick...don't you have a small dick?"

"...yes Miss Cynthia... my willy is a joke...my wife laughs at it somtimes"

Cynthia smiled and removed her foot... She straightened her gown so he couldn't see her tits anymore and stepped to the base of the huge sex bed...

"... I'm sure lots of people laugh at it... your balls are small too... did you know that?"

"... what?..."

"... you have Small Balls... they're as small as ping pong balls..." Cynthia declared as she cupped his ball sack under the toes of her left foot.. it barely sprawled over her middle 3 toes, and was slightly purple from when she had crushed them in her hand minutes ago...

"... yes... they are a bit small I suppose..." He huskily muttered... his erection was coming back slowly...

"... small balls mean weak sperm... has your wife ever gotten pregnant?" Cynthia asked, as she flicked them with her toes onto his chubby thigh

"... no..." he muttered with pain in his voice

"... and she definitely won't be getting pregnant after I'm done with you..." Cynthia whispered as she kicked his left nut with ferocity that one would kick a rat scampering along the kitchen floor...

The police comissioner didn't say anything... His whole body tensed and tears began forming in his eyes... His left testicle was slightly 'out of position' and had a purple bruise on it...

Cynthia smiled with delight... she longed to crush the other ball and hear him cry like a girl... but she needed him to have his other testicle... lest she lose any leverage over him... he sobbed quietly as she pressed her foot over his little 5 inch willy... Interestingly, he had not lost his erection... In fact, he looked harder than before...

"... I know where you live comissioner... I know everything about you... look me in the eye sissy!" She burst out. At the word 'sissy', his eyes reluctantly focused on her intensely beautiful face...

She was still robed to hide her magnificent breasts and pussy... all he saw was a giant woman with piercing green eyes and lustrous ebony hair - one foot crushing his dick against his pubic bone ....

"... Stacy is taking the case... if you don't go along with Everything she says-" Cynthia slowly moved her foot over to his remaining testicle and began putting her body weight down...

"NO.YES YES YES .. FUCK. I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.... ANYTHING... just please don't hurt me anymore..." He cried out

"goood sissy... and when you behave... " She opened her gown to reveal her watermelon-sized breasts. The nipples were at least an inch long... She moved her foot to his dick again...

"...when you've done your part... we can fuck... as Hard.. and for as Long as you like... and as Often as you like..." She said as she jerked her foot back and forth over his 5 inch dick...

"...mmm... yes... anything ... Anything... You own me..." he muttered painfully. Cynthia smiled evily at him and removed her foot. He had been on the verge of climax... she really enjoyed inflicting that sort of pain...

"Good..." She walked off the bed and strode out of the room... She wanted nothing more than to have a shower... her 'assistants' would help the comissioner in due time...

--------

Jemima desperately pawed through her sparkly purse... the money was gone!... he had robbed her... tears born of terror began gripping her heart... she had earned over 2 grand last night... and now it was gone!... she contemplated just Running Away... but Miss Cynthia's officers would find her fast... The tracker in her butt cheek could not be removed easily... and besides - they would find her anyway...

Tears ran down her face as morning traffic started rolling past her...what a joke she must look like - her fine fur coat was encrusted with mud and her clothes were completely soiled... her bleeding nose really made her look like the tramp she was...

With a trembling hand she opened her phone...

"... hii... yeh it's me... something's happened.... "

------

A rubber-gloved hand knocked on the expensive oak door.

"Come in Penelope!" Cynthia called out loudly from the other side of the door...

Penelope stood in the hall way... She cleared her voice and hurriedly checked the mirror to her left... She saw a flat chested 'woman' with short thinning blonde hair. She wore a overalls with big rubber boots. .. She looked like a balding effeminate male farm worker to the untrained eye... She was 30, but looked like she was aging well but was into her 60s....

Penelope forced herself to breathe, as she slowly opened the door into Miss Cynthia's office... She was sitting upright at her desk typing at her laptop.. she was dressed in a long black shoulder-less dress with a pair of black boots over black fishnets...

She didn't look up from her computer as she typed away...

"...You're late Penelope... My massage session was due 1 hour ago..."

"... I had to ... deal with one of the girls...we had a call this morning... she didn't call in last night... and this morning she claims she was robbed..."

"... punish her then in accordance with how much she owes"

"... I was going to... but she claims she can get us another girl...so if I punish her, it could negatively affect business growth... I wanted to bring the matter before you..."

Cynthia stopped typing and put her laptop off to the side... her emerald gaze fell heavily on penelope like a guilotine of judgement.. Penelope could barely contemplate lying... And she became acutely aware of how feminine and beautiful her Mistress was ... in comparison to herself...

"Well... what are the details?" Cynthia asked as she leaned back in her chair

"Male... early 20s... no meaningful friends or family relationships... poor... but clearly loves the services of your workers so much that he will pay the price repeatedly... the 'medication' has been applied to him at least 10 times in less than 2 months...he's deeply into Stage 1 development... we have plenty of footage of him being... serviced ... the footage speaks for itself... he seems to be ripe for the plucking... and he has agreed to meet your girl tomorrow evening... I thought you'd like to know... " Penelope stated matter-of-factly with a knowing look...

Cynthia smiled wryly... as she pushed her chair back..

"... you do Do a good job of looking after the girls don't you... Penelope... I imagine you must have made quite a good mother..." Cynthia said as turned to get up

"...actually... I was mother..." she muttered, with a little pain in her voice as she walked to the corner of the room to retrieve the massage table. Cynthia looked at her with a hint of suspicion.

"You came here after school... you were going to study economics at university?"

Penelope stopped as she was about to lift the table and looked in surprise at her Mistress.

"..No miss.. I worked as a school teacher for 5 years... until your people found me and... showed me how... successful... I could be ...if i did what they said..." Penelope muttered as she took off her rubber gloves to reveal a solid gold watch on her left wrist...

Cynthia noted her slightly remorseful tone... and considered the potential for defection..

"Oh of course... I mistook you for one of my former assistants... after the medication and the ... celebratory rituals... you all tend to look the same to me... Any children?" Cynthia said in an almost friendly manner as she started undressing...

"... 2.... but then my husband saw your girls... eventually he couldn't ... pleasure me... he ... or she...works here now" Penelope muttered as she looked down at her own feet - not failing to notice her non-existent breasts... She was acutely aware that Miss Cynthia had Had many assistants... she didn't dare inquire about their where-abouts.

"... You're richer and more powerful than any school teacher Penelope... never be ungrateful for the Opportunity i've given you... and never forget that you work For Me" Cynthia declared as she gestured for penelope to bring the table and towels forth...

The table was an ergonomic padded bench with a pair of Stainless-steel U-shapes attached in front. On either side of the bench were arm-rests...

As Penelope brought the strange apparatus forward, she felt herself getting slightly wet as her Mistress undid the loops of her dress to reveal her monsterous FF breasts...

Cynthia's long black hair framed them almost perfectly as she sat down on the bench and looked expectantly at Penelope...

"...aren't you happy you don't have breasts anymore my faithful Dyke-bitch Penelope.... and lay the plastic matting down... these rugs are a devil to clean..."

"... yes mistress..." Penelope mumbled. She knew what was going to happen... Cynthia often liked to bully her underlings... and Penelope liked ... and needed... to be bullied... It was humiliating... and necessary...

"... I'm sure you love being Ugly and old don't you... flat-chested with thinning hair ... soon you'll be bald... just wait until our next celebration event... won't that be nice ... to be Liberated from the unfair expectations of womanhood?"

"...yes mistress... can ... can I show you my ... my shame...?..." Penelope mumbed... She was extremely wet now... her thighs were practically drenched like she had urinated herself..

"...yes bitch... you may..." Cynthia said with a growing smile as she watched Penelope undress...

Penelope started with her work boots. She placed them next to the wall.. Then she took off her rubber overalls.... She placed them next to her boots... then she started undoing her leather belt...

Up until now, any one would have assumed she was just a guy with hormonal problems... She was now dressed in tattered trousers and a long-sleeved blue shirt... the only nice thing she had was a gold watch she wore on her right wrist... and quite frankly... it was a Man's watch....

She shuddered as she unbuttoned her T-shirt... She looked down her boobless chest and saw her little beer belly and a pair of long nipples protruding from her relatively muscly pectoral muscles...

She remembered when she had quite normal-sized breasts.... she wondered what it would be like to have proper breasts again... that could have fed children... that could have made her Feel like a woman...and made men actually Like her...

She then looked at Miss Cynthia's breasts... They were almost as big as Penelope's own upperbody... the soft curve of them was intoxicating... They were Perfect... Penelope felt another gush of fluid come from her crotch...

She hesitatantly looked down at her drenched trousers before continuing to undress... slipping her arms from the sleeves of the shirt she threw it with the rest of her clothes... Finally she undid her trousers.

They were sticky against her ankles due to her excessive vaginal discharge... she took them off and threw them gracelessly with the rest of her clothes... Now she was only dressed in socks... and her rich man's watch...

"...mmm show me your crotch Penelope..." Cynthia ordered as she leaned back in amusement...

Penelope's face turned an extra shade of red as she took her hands away from her crotch to reveal her freakish pussy... It was lipless... wrinkly...fleshless... rimmed with a rug-like layer of hair...and Gaping with a pair of flappy wings going down her soaking ankles...

She could have taken half a baseball bat in her Disgusting Pussy without noticing....and Her clit was basically non-existent... Getting off like a functional female had become impossible for Penelope...

"Welll... it's no wonder your husband wouldn't fuck you..." Cynthia quipped as she fingered herself slowly... Penelope could barely understand how her Mistress could get off to her broken pussy and her titless chest... but Penelope Needed the humiliation... it was the only way she could cum...

The 'woman' came out of her day-dreaming and stepped forward to grab each magnificent breast with 2 hands... She carefully placed the left one in the left cup... and then the right... they were so heavy... her Mistress's back muscles must have been very strong to carry them around all day... As the last breast slotted into place, Cynthia sighed with relief

"... milk me..." Cynthia whispered as she rested her hands on the arm rests and closed her eyes. Her long black hair fell around her breasts like exotic ebony silken drapes... framing her breathtaking face and goddess-like breasts...

Penelope wasted no time as she pulled out 2 large aluminum buckets and placed each one under each heavy tit...

Starting at the top of the cleavage, she forcefully pressed all the pressure points to expand the vessels which transported the milk to the nipple... After stimulating these pressure points, she would massage the entire breast in a downwards motion...

Her mistress forbade the use of milking machines, strings or ropes... she preferred the 'massage experience' even if it took longer.... When the milk build up was sufficient, she would lower her salivating mouth to the nipple and suck...

Eventually the thick creamy pungeant milk of her Mistress would fill her mouth up faster than she could swallow... The remainder of the milk she would squeeze into the buckets... When the milk flow slowed... she would start again...

Her big strong hands artfully caressed each breast... first the left... then the right... she had always found that allowing a break for each breast ensured the next load of milk was as efficient as possible...

A beautifully subtle and intricate network of pulsing blue veins showed in her Mistress's boobs when she was lactating... massaging the breast tissue around the veins always seemed to please Cynthia the most... She groaned as the pressure in her breasts was relieved by the quivering hands and mouth of her assistant...

Needless to say... Penelope was incredible aroused during the whole process... The humiliation of servicing such Magnificent breasts pleasured Penelope excessively considering that she had Lost her own breasts on account of becoming the freakish broken titless female that she was now...

The buckets were almost full now... It was hard to believe that Cynthia's breasts had actually increased slighly in size over the months that Penelope had worked as her 'assistant'...

"mmm... suck me Penelope.... The sissies will have enough milk I think...mmmm" Cynthia moaned as she lovingly drew Penelope's head into her bosom... Penelope's mouth sucked and swallowed eagerly for what must have been half an hour as she pathetically humped her crotch in rhythmic motions like she was riding a willing male slave... She was so close to cumming.... She looked up at her mistress's relaxed face...

"... (suck slurp)... Miss.. (slurp)... Cynthia...(suck)... can I ... (suck slurp)... cum now? (slurp)"

Cynthia lazily opened her eyes to see the small pool of liquid between Penelope's ankles where she was kneeling.... With a lazy kick of her right leg she kicked Penelope in the crotch...

"What are you penelope?" She asked as penelope slurped away

"...(suck)...I'm (suck, slurp)... a pathetic (suck) loser (slurp)..."

"...mmm ... yes you are..." Cynthia smiled at her desperate subject's admission. She kicked her in the crotch Again... but Harder... and then again Harder... Harder...HARDER... The third kick caused Penelope's bum to rise up into the air with a deliciously Meaty Slap which elicited a muffled grunt from her...

Her little beer belly jiggled from the blow... She gasped as she stopped slurping down milk and moaned in what could be described as a genuinely feminine quavering orgasmic cry... Penelope ground hard against her mistress' ankle she came as hard as a waterfountain...

To Cynthia, it felt like she was trying to block a water jet in a spa... It really was amazing how much such an ugly woman could cum...

Cynthia checked her watch as he pathetic assistant diddled her gaping pussy and sucked away the last drops of milk... The pressure from her breasts was receding... she didn't feel so irritated now... but she was still horny...

She was used to having her ass licked at least once per day... that pig of a police comissioner could keep his tongue to himself... she preferred the mouth of a woman... even if she looked like a man...

Wankerino
Wankerino
26 Followers
12