Cynthia's Sissies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough penelope..." she said as she reached back toward the desk to grab her phone... Penelope either didn't hear her or ignored her as she kept sucking away at her tits...

"ENOUGH... " Cynthia repeated.... She was surprised that her assistant was not responding..

She reached forward and grabbed her by her thinning hair... She pulled her head back excessively hard and pulled out a handful of hair...

"I Said ENOUGH" She strictly said to her assistant. Thick creamy milk poured briefly out of Penelope's gaping mouth...

".... sorr..sorry... I didn't hear you..."

Cynthia back-handed her like a disobedient housewife... Penelope's face snapped back... she had tears in her eyes...

"Hear better next time... It's 11 O'clock. I'm behind schedule.. And I need to have my ass licked..." Miss Cynthia said as she stood up and hitched up her dress around her beautiful love-heart-shaped arse...

She wasn't wearing any panties... the sight of her huge fleshy mound made Penelope mouth water... it was hard to believe that Penelope had been a normal woman 2 years ... now she was just a cunt-hungry titless lesbian with a gaping cow cunt...

"...of course mistress...I'm so selfish... please forgive me..." Penelope replied breathlessly

"...you can apologize with your tongue... come here..."

Cynthia stood up and walked back to her desk... she opened her laptop and checked the time... 11:05... she still had some work to do... an appointment for a business call from one of her investment contacts... she had to double check her cash and digital income data... and various schemes to inflate/crash the value of stocks - not just to benefit Her.... but to cause harm for harm's sake...

The world was a marvelous place... and being on Top was orgasmic... She hitched her dress up around her waist and pulled a knee high stool to the edge of her desk... She pushed her bum out and pulled her laptop towards her... hitting 2 birds with 1 stone was the essence of Efficiency... and efficiency was the cornerstone of success..

"...Don't stare at it... Eat It" She rudely said to Penelope... As Cynthia flicked through her emails, she felt 2 hands spreading her fleshy ass cheeks... then a warm hard pentrating tongue began cleaning her better than any shower could...

To Penelope, the site of her Mistress' asshole was a welcome site... To any sane person, the sight of an asshole (even a clean one) would elicit revulsion... but to an intensely degraded and broken sub-slut it was incredibly arousing... She stretched the cheeks and observed them as they spread around her face.... an amazing sight... she wish she still had a clit to diddle so she could cum easier....

Only humiliation turned her on now... and there was nothing more humiliating that eating another woman's asshole... she gazed at it for a split second... there was a strange tattoo... it looked like an inverted pentagram with the centre being the asshole itself... she didn't care.. she was too cum-drunk to care...

Picking up her phone, Cynthia dialed her contact..

"...Hello... This is Cynthia Remington speaking ...mmmm oh yeh (her asshole dripped with warm musky saliva)... yes...we talked over email...oooh....yep that's the spot... I mean .. email... (the tongue licked and kissed her ass hungrily)....

I've reviewed your business portfolio that your accountant sent me...oh you didn't know? ... well he did... I've talked with my people to your people...OH FUCK... I'm CUMMING... i mean... sorry I was...ooohh... talking to someone (Penelope had started eating her swollen puffy pussy like a starved minx)... uh yeh... I'll be COMING to coffee with Shawn on Monday... and I think we've identified a loophole in your business plan... excuse me..."

Cynthia put the phone down and turned around. She spread her legs around Penelope's head and pulled her head in... The Dominant Woman Shuddered intensely as her pussy mound was devoured by the Subslut Lesbian Penelope... Cynthia silently cried in ecstasy as she squirted all over her assistant's face and titless chest...

She breathed gratefully before turning around again... She lifted her dress again and invited her assistant to continue...

".... sorry about that.... I spilled my drink and made a mess... "

----------

12