CYOA - Succubus Inquisition Encounter 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands continued up until they cupped her modest bosom, squeezing once. He was rewarded with a pleasant moan that he took as encouragement. Athan then gripped her silk garment and pulled it down, releasing her hard nipples to the cool air. He preceded to pinch and twist them with just enough pressure to make her back arch.

"Oh, you little..." she moaned with glee. "Harder!"

He twisted and pulled her fat nipples, making her squeal. While he kept lavishing her clit with his tongue it appeared, she was more stimulated with breast play. Her pussy was gushing against his chin already.

"Right there! Yes, keep going!"

Athan almost giggled before he felt his dick twitch. Her moans and pleasurable cries were sending chills down his spine. And Jotsi was soaking them up, eagerly stroking and sucking his dick.

Could he ever hope to make Amaunet cum first? His efforts were all but halted as he felt himself swell. Releasing her breast with one hand and reaching down to squeeze his base painfully. He had to hold on. If he came now, she would win.

[[Squeeze harder]]

Amaunet dug her claws into his scalp, making him gasp. It hurt in just the right way. He couldn't explain it as Jotsi pulled his hand away from his crotch.

[[Moan desperately]]

Squeeze harder

Athan couldn't let himself give in. Not now, not like this. Jotsi was magical with her mouth but right now... she was almost mechanical. With her eyes glazed over and her moans lacking her usual oomph.

The thing that was setting him off was Amaunet's moans. It made him feel powerful having such a regal woman moaning because of his actions. He pinched her right nipple harder, making her squeal.

Then the unexpected happened. Amaunet started to chant loudly in a language he didn't understand. His eyes shop wide open as his body started to heat up. He leaned his head against her thigh, panting for breath.

He couldn't keep up the cunnilingus as his mind turned to mush. His body continued to heat up until steam expelled from his pores.

A potent scent met their nostrils and hit them all at once. Lust overwhelmed them as their actions tripled with desperation. Athan flicked his tongue at her clit as he twisted her nipple. The hand squeezing at his base gave up all pretense of restraint, rising to stick two fingers into Amaunet's gushing pussy.

"Don't you dare stop, keep going, right there!" She screamed, hips rising off the cushions. "Oh... my goddesss! I'm cumming!"

Her screams sent him off as he gasped between her legs. He tried to stifle his moan to no avail as her climatic screamed shot right through to his core.

The goblin between his legs even squeaked like a mouse, color returning to her eyes. She woke from her daze with a hard dick spazzing and unleashing its additive load into her mouth. Her eyes went wide as she hungrily swallowed, trying to keep up with the flow.

Amaunet squeezed her legs together, trapping Athanatos between her thighs. She screamed and gushed against his face. "Wow, that hit the spot." She giggled before catching herself.

The regal woman sat up, pushing the monk back. She went about straightening out her clothing, making herself more presentable. Her eyes betrayed her motions to behave. They had a wild, animalistic glint to them, eager for more pleasure.

"I must say I'm rather impressed. I did not expect that from you."

Athan leaned back on his heels as Jotsi nuzzled against his stomach, curling up in his lap. "He's tasty too," she moaned.

"Come here darling." The goblin giggled before hopping back into Amaunet's lap. They shared a kiss that made Athan's crotch twitch in excitement. Man, he really needed to get control of himself. No way it was healthy for him to always be ready for more right after having a powerful, earth shaking orgasm.

The Egyptian woman leaned back, a line of saliva stretching between their beautiful lips. "He really is tasty," she said, licking her lips and looking down at him. "Now how about I retrieve that key for you two. Before I give in to that potent pheromone, I extracted from you." She said after taking a deep breath, Jotsi slid off to the side.

"Thank you, ma'am." Athan replied, catching his bearings.

"Oh, it's no bother. It's actually been fun. Though a lot more than just prisoner fruit came out of your pores. Meridiana must be up to something. It's quite intriguing actually, but if you'll excuse me." Her cheeks were flushed as she waved a hand at her face.

She proceeded to walk into a back room by lifting a hanging silk sheet. He watched as she went, bushy tail wagging just above her perfect ass. He never noticed the hidden doorway and most likely never would have if she didn't reveal it.

[[Amaunet retrieves the key]]

Amaunet retrieves the key

Athan decided he would wait for her on the cushions next to Jotsi. The goblin curled up next to him with a happy sigh.

"Told you she'd help us, she's nice." She said while yawning.

"I'll be honest I didn't know if I should trust you. Glad I did though." He stretched his arms over his head and leaned back into the very comfortable pillows. "So Amaunet is a prisoner here like me? In a sense I mean."

"Yeah, most of us are. She infuses us with her power. Some of us change drastically. Others hardly at all. Then we get intense pleasure giving in to our desires until we can't remember our old lives." She spoke slowly, curling a finger at his belly button.

The monk looked down at her with new eyes. He had assumed they were all in it together to corrupt him. "I... I'm sorry to hear that. Don't know what to say."

"Mhmm, it's ok. I got used to it long ago." She replied, eyes closed, head resting on his chest.

"Did you change at all?"

"Not psychically. But I have a strong desire to breed. I want a dozen daughters, at the very least." Her hand crept towards his groin, all stealth like.

"That's a lot of daughters. No sons though?"

"In the old days sure, not since Meridiana though. Once she gets her claws in you every child is a girl."

He thought about it for a moment, "I wonder why. You'd think she'd want boys she could tease when they grew up. Unlimited food source kinda thing?" He sighed when he felt her hand close around his dick.

He leaned back further, closing his eyes and just enjoying the sensation. Jotsi started to get bold, stroking him slowly. The light pleasure felt soothing as he relaxed, feeling himself drifting away, exhaustion taking hold.

"All this talk of breeding as gotten me hot. You don't mind, do you?" She said with a giggle as she slid into his lap, pressing her wet pussy against his dick. When he didn't respond she lightly slapped his cheek, "hey no sleeping, remember? I'll just have to keep you awake, hehe."

The slap jolted him awake and then he felt her nether lips spread around him. "Jotsi..." he moaned, bringing his hands to her hips. He didn't stop her though.

"You like that?" She said with mischief edging on her voice. She took him all the way and squeezed.

"Ahh, yes, I love it!" He cried out, using his grip to lift her up, only to drop her back down. She grunted and laughed as they began to fuck.

"Just breathe in deep breaths. The pheromones are still lingering around us. They smell so good; I just can't resist!" She squealed, bouncing upon him with newfound vigor. Movement in the corner of her vision caught her attention and her green cheeks flushed a deep purple. Amaunet posed against the wall watching her with amused arousal.

"What do we have here?" The Egyptian woman said with a smile. Her hand toying with the hem of her bra.

"I... I need to... to breed!" Jotsi cried out in a lust filled haze. Athan paused at that but his cock twitched happily. She kept bouncing on her own and he felt dangerously close to coming.

"Oh, what a scandal," she caught Athan's eye and licked her lips, with a wink. "Is that what you want stud? You want to fill her with your baby batter?"

Athan groaned, unable to stop himself, hands gripping her hips tighter.

"Oh, it looks like he does." She gracefully glided over to join them in the cushions. Athan watched her sexy, exotic body climb in next to him, firm breasts pressing into his side. She smiled at him, leaning in close, whispering into his ear.

"You know I was going to offer to help you in another way."

"How?" He gasped out, his body quickly closing in on his climax. He glanced back at Jotsi, quivering at the intense, focused look on her eyes.

"You said you keep waking up in the same spot. I could try," she said, cradling his cheek in her palm, turning him to face her. "To make it so you wake up here instead."

He looked into her golden-brown eyes. "You mean with you every time?"

"Well, I can't promise you'd wake up in my room every time. But regardless you'd save a lot of time and energy by starting out here."

"Okay!" He cried out, hips arching. "I accept, anything to stop waking up with three gorgeous women already fucking me."

"Oh my, it must be getting difficult to stop them." Her body visibly quivered as she thought about it. Having someone appear in her bed for her to tease and fuck into oblivion... damn that was hot...

"Can you do anything about my memory when I wake?" He asked between clenched teeth.

"Hmm, that might be too difficult for my magic. But Jotsi here would greet you in the hallway each time, I could see to that."

"It sounds too good to be true." He groaned. Jotsi kept bouncing like her life depended on it. He felt himself swell.

"You'll have to resist coming right now though," she said with an amused grin.

"W-What!? You tell me that now!" Fuck he was close. He tried to stop the goblin but the pleasure... it wasn't going to be easy. He needed to cum badly.

Amaunet ran her finger around his nipple in circles. "I'll need your seed fresh from the tap, unspoiled." She nibbled on her lower lip all sexy like.

"Then help me," he pleaded, trying to push Jotsi off him. His arms were shaking, eyes starting to roll back.

"And miss you struggling? Darling that's too much to ask. You're so adorable right now. Besides if you give in, I'll just have to wait till next time you arrive."

Athan groaned, gritting his teeth, "fuck, I'm going to..."

Amaunet had a wicked look in her eyes. "What will it be? Accept my help or give in to your little, desperate to be bred minx?"

[[Indulge for but a moment]]

[[Stop giving in!]]

Stop giving in!

Athan screamed, feeling his climax approach. He couldn't push Jotsi away. Not with how determined she was. So, he did the only thing he could think of. He released her hips and grabbed the base of his dick, squeezing hard.

Amaunet looked amazed as he struggled to hold back from coming. Jotsi settled in his lap and squeezed her vaginal walls, "that's it baby, cum for me!"

She cried out as her juices sprayed his lap. His dick twitched and pulsed in an empty climax, body shaking, and convulsing. Jotsi looked down with confusion. She felt his penis go over the edge, but no warmth filled her womb.

With a frustrated growl she grabbed his wrists and pulled. "You... no stop!" She cried out.

Despite his effort to resist his hands were pulled away. His eyes shot open wide as the flood gates were opened. He screamed as a powerful jolt went through his entire body.

"You were so close to resisting," Amaunet laughed, grabbing his chin and pulling him toward her. Her lips met his with a furious passion. Too dazed to resist anymore he parted his lips, allowing her probing tongue to enter.

"Yes!! That's it baby, fill me, breed me!" Jotsi screamed, another orgasm rocked through her core.

Completely out of breath and exhausted Athan drifted away, allowing the darkness to consume him.

[[Wake up|Amaunet]]

Amaunet

Athan cried out in shock when his nipples were pinched and twisted. "Ahhh, what the!!"

"Can't have you falling asleep on me darling. Not after I offered to help you reset your starting point." A seductive voice practically purred.

He recognized that voice. But... he had given in again? Wait he remembered everything! He opened his eyes and saw Jotsi passed out in his lap, face nuzzled on his chest.

"But I... I fell asleep?"

"Yeah, but not fully, silly. I didn't let you."

"Then why did you say..."

"Oh, I was just having fun. Though as tempting as it was to let you drift away. I didn't offer my help lightly. I meant it when I said I wanted to help. You're putting up a good fight against Meridiana. However, it isn't enough. You're giving in too much. Your mind can't handle much more."

He watched her lips move as she spoke. She was defiantly right. He could already feel his body urging him to kiss her. His dick pulsed, still inside Jotsi's tight pussy.

Athan blinked and looked down, feeling his body prepare for another round. "This is crazy, I shouldn't be horny anymore. But... I want to keep fucking her. Even though she fell asleep."

Amaunet looked at him behind hooded eyes as she glanced down, her bangs covering her eyes. "I know that's why I let you enjoy Jotsi before I helped. Though we shouldn't delay."

The Anubis werewolf lifted Jotsi's sleeping form from Athan's body. She admired the look of his glistening dick as it slid free, plopping against his belly. Then she lowered her friend to sleep on comfortable pillows.

"Now then, on to the massage table with you." She said, tapping his bare ass once he started moving. "Altering the succubus' magic won't be easy. I promise that even if you give in during the process, I won't let you fall asleep."

Oh boy... "What do we have to do?"

"Have sex of course." She said with a mischievous giggle. "Guilty, I've wanted you ever since you walked in. Difference is I don't want to corrupt you."

"How kind of you." He said, a little worried. She got him to lay down on the massage table before straddling his waist, pulling her silks to the side, revealing her long legs. "You sure about this?" He asked while unashamedly starting between her legs before she sat on him.

"Relax, I'll take good care of you."

Athan felt like he was volunteering his own surrender. As if he knew deep down this was a trick and couldn't bring himself to resist. The way she looked at him made him feel hornier, but also like prey.

Her padded hands rubbed his chest soothingly. Even though he wasn't sure about this, his cock was eager for more action, it throbbed. Instead of taking him, she just sat on his upper thighs, just below his twitching dick.

"I thought you said you needed it unspoiled?"

"Oh darlin, I was just seeing if you tried to resist. Why should I help you if you didn't even try? Putting my life on the line for someone already too corrupted..."

"Yeah, that makes sense." Amaunet continued the massage until he was relaxed and smiling. "Feels nice," he mumbled. Her eyes were glowing now. She had been chanting under her breath the whole time. He just wasn't paying attention, enjoying the feel of her unique hands rubbing the stress from his body.

She inched up sliding her nether lips against his length. Her bushy black tail flicking behind her. In a way she short of reminded him of Bree. Whereas his friend had features of a fox. Amaunet had a regal, jackal appearance. Not like the armored wolf that took Amber from him months ago though. Amaunet had the same hands, feet, ears and tail sure, but that was all. The rest of her was clearly human. Her golden skin had a raw, exotic sex appeal to it he couldn't resist admiring.

Her chanting continued even though he couldn't focus on it. When he tried, he would always get distracted by parts of her gorgeous body or her warm hands upon his. In his relaxed state he could only watch as if drunk when his chest lit up with a blue light. It pulsed in tune with his heartbeat. The light stretched unnaturally until it connected with her chest.

The moment the light touched her flesh she took him with one quick flick of her hips. He responded with nothing but a calm sigh as he entered between her legs. His body and soul were relaxed despite his angry, pulsating dick's eagerness.

Athan felt a strong pull on his being to thrust and buck his hips. However, he was just too relaxed to give in to those desires. It felt like the demon's taint on his soul fought against Amaunet's calming massage. Deep down he had always known it wasn't his fault for constantly giving in.

There was a part of him he couldn't control. Each time he gave in, that part of him grew stronger. Now in his calm state of mind it all made sense. The taint on his soul urged him to give in. As it grew, its influence was rubbing off on him. Fueling his actual desires and impulses. Twisting them to be more perverted.

"Feel the connection Athanatos." She chanted, her words finally meeting his ears. "Feel the area we reside in, connect to it."

He tried to giggle as her hands tickled his flesh. He couldn't bring himself to move, in body or voice. He felt the spa around him like a pulsing beacon of energy. He couldn't explain it, but he reached out with his mind to touch it.

White flashes went off before his eyes as he laid there dazed.

<i>"Goood boy,"</i> she moaned, rocking her hips. The praise sent a strong jolt down his spine. Oh, he loved hearing those words. They made him weak, with desire. Was that the succubus' influence too? Going weak, filled with lust when a gorgeous woman called him a good boy? Amaunet started to rise slowly, distracting his thoughts.

A rumble formed deep within his throat. He didn't want her to get up, not yet. Thankfully, despite his lack of words, she sank back down. The sensation of her pussy sliding down his length was purely divine. And then she repeated the motion. Athan laid there, eyes rolling back, in bliss.

She sped up, more and more each time. Soon her body slapped against him, echoing around the room. She planted her hands on his chest for leverage and sped up even more.

Had he not been massaged to such a calm state he would be meeting her thrusts with his own. He couldn't will himself to move though. It felt too good to lay there and... <I>give in</I>.

Oh, that thought made his body shiver before stirring some rebellion within his soul. This whole time he kept giving in time after time. He needed to take a stand. To actually start fighting back.

She rolled her hips... oh, next time. He'd start fighting back next time. He thought with a happy sigh. It really felt too good to move with his body massaged to perfection. He wanted to stay right where he was. There was no where else he'd rather be.

The blue light flashed brightly the same moment he had that thought.

"There you go, link yourself to this spot. Desire to... return... here every time you, ahh, give in, yes, that's it." She said between labored moans. The magic flared brighter still. Her body quivered knowing a powerful orgasm was building within her.

"Just one more spell component is needed... you know the one. Don't resist this time, cum for me Athanatos."

At the sound of his full name his body tensed up. The energy flowed down his chest, into his loins and... "ahhhhh!" He cried out for the first time since laying down. The energy shot out of him in time with his climax. Hot jets of sperm shot into her quivering pussy.

"Yes, that's right, give in. Trust in me!" She cried out, hips shaking as she struggled to keep up her momentum. She had to remain focused, she promised after all.

Athan felt the world go fuzzy, darkness clouded around the corners of his vision. He felt so happy, so content. Nothing mattered at that moment but the post orgasmic bliss he felt. Luckily Amaunet was in fact paying attention. She felt his already limb body go almost incorporeal. In response she dug her claws into his chest, drawing blood.