CYOA - Succubus Inquisition Encounter 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Athan's tired, exhausted mind cried out in pain. Then he physically cried out, eyes going wide. He woke with a start, noodle like limbs flailing about. Then it all came back to him. Energy flared from within his heart.

The blue light faded away. He felt energized, as if he had just eaten a full course meal. Feeling came back into his extremities as he looked up at Amaunet with barely contained lust.

"Oops, might have pushed you a little too far." She said with a little concern entering her voice.

Athan reached up and tore her silk bra in two. She gasped in lustful shock as her modest breasts bounced free. His hands continued down her body, one went to her back, pulling her down on top of him, the other went to the table.

In one swift motion Athan rolled them both. Amaunet gasped when her back met the cushioned table, lust fueled her golden-brown eyes. "What will you do to me <i>darling?</i>" She couldn't resist purring, giving into the moment, heart fluttering, excitedly.

"Ravish!" He grunted, propping himself up to his knees. He stopped wondering how he stayed hard long ago. The more powerful the orgasm the stronger he wanted to fuck again. Right now, since she stopped him from drifting to sleep... he needed it badly.

"Do it, ravish me to your heart's content!" She laughed, liking this side of him. The timid resistance had been cute sure, but this? Oh, this hit the perfect spot for her. She loved rough sex and couldn't bring herself to stop him.

Athan didn't hesitate. He pulled her hips up and started to pound her gushing pussy. "Yes! I love this side of you! Maybe Meridiana isn't wrong after all!" She cried out blissfully. "She sees something in you... oh fuck! Right there!"

Jotsi stirred from the sidelines, watching with great interest, eyes groggy and heavy. Her fingers went to her nether lips and strummed in quick, lazy little circles against her clit.

"That's it, take control!" Amaunet screamed, another micro-orgasm hitting her core. Athan kept it up, their flesh echoing loudly around the room.

He felt better than ever, and an idea formed in his head. Amaunet squealed as he flipped her over suddenly without warning. One second, she had been gasping for breath in climax and the next... she was on her hands and knees, face against the cushion, ass up.

Athan slid back within her like he had never left, and her eyes rolled back. She let out a loud groan. He continued to pound into her only now his balls slapped against her clit in the best possible way.

She felt her body go tense. The way his cock rubbed against her g-spot was driving her crazy. Several more orgasms rocked through her body. One after the other, glorious and unending. Amaunet let her head go limp against the massage table, mouth gasped and tongue hanging out.

If he kept up with his thrusts, she wouldn't be able to think much longer, loving every second of it. Her regal appearance reduced to a desperate, moaning cock sleeve for a dominate stud. It made her heart skip a beat.

Athanatos kept going until he felt himself swell within her, larger, harder than ever. He needed one final strong push! He took it, and held it, screaming at the top of his lungs.

The climax exploded so powerfully that he felt like he had burst a blood vessel. He collapsed on top of Amaunet's back, exhausted but otherwise wide awake.

He didn't know what had come over him, but it felt amazing. His whole body tingled in post-orgasmic bliss.

[[Relax, you've earned it]]

Relax, you've earned it

"Relax darling," Amaunet whispered, "you've earned it."

Some time later he found himself reclining in her lush cushions. Their arms wrapped around one another. He looked at her blissful expression and couldn't help but smile.

"That was..."

"I know, didn't know you had it in you," she said, a little spark edging her words. "Now Jotsi has your key, but I have to ask, you've intrigued me. Who is this friend you're going off to recuse?"

"She's an imp named Cliarju..."

"WHAT? You're risking everything on an imp? She's just another servant to another succubus! Why would you waste any thought on one like her?" Amaunet spat out, sitting up angrily.

"She helped me out just like you and Jotsi. That's how she got captured. How can I live with myself if I just leave without trying to help her?"

"Easily, you'll still have a mind left to live with! She's a DEMON!" Amaunet screamed, pushing him away.

"The guilt would eat me up inside, I have to try."

"Too bad, learn to live with it. If you actually want to get out of here like you claim, you should head right for the exit." She inched further away from him, wrapping her arms around herself under her bosom.

"I have to try Amaunet. If I found out, you or Jotsi got captured for helping me I'd do the same for you." He said cradling her cheek in his palm.

"Yeah, well I wouldn't want you to. I've already sealed my fate. You haven't yet, you could still get away." Tears formed in her eyes that she quickly wiped away. She really had to be careful with how quickly she felt attached to the monk. There was just something about him.

"If I could save you, I wouldn't run away."

"Perhaps one day you will save us all. Or you'll just be another slave to your lust like the rest of us. Doing her bidding with a skip and a grin when ever she says jump." A shiver went down his spine at the thought. Yeah, that wouldn't be good, would it?

"I'll meet you outside dearie," Jotsi said, patting his leg, lovingly. "I'm with you till the end." She smiled warmly and left the room, leaving the door cracked. "I'll be in big trouble if mistress catches me," she mumbled to herself.

Athan looked back to Amaunet, hope returning to his heart.

"Don't get your hopes up human. Did you ever wonder how true her intensions are?" She nudged her head towards Jotsi, "or if she's just letting her desire to breed lure you in deeper?" She raised an eyebrow, "food for thought, now go..."

She nudged her head in the direction of the door again, flicking her wrist dismissively. Athanatos stood up, lots on his mind. "Thanks for helping me."

"Yeah, little good it'll do." She huffed before taking a deep breath and letting it out. "For what it's worth, good luck."

He bowed slightly. Parting ways with the same unease he had entered with. The monk knew he was taking a huge risk. However, he meant it when he said he had to try. Only cowards ran away without trying.

[[Continue|Encounter 6]]