All Comments on 'D-DAY - Destruction of a Family'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 296 Comments (Page 3)
eh9198eh9198about 2 years ago

Uh, what about Craig? Kinda wasn’t so good there. Otherwise a fun read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good author. Not all was believable but welcome to fiction. Infedility is survivable according to some commenters, even ncluding non-biological children. True, but such surviving relationships are seldom if ever the same because the two people are never the same after. Relationships become more intentional but also more calculating if they are to survive. I like that the author does a largely credible job with this reality. A lot of marriages survive for children or just too much shared baggage. But I wonder how many survive happily? I would not have stayed in this relationnship no matter what. Too much disrespoect. Kudos to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid fucks

The cuck and the author, you stupid fuck, you think just because you ate bull cum from your wife you know any better, no wonder she fucked someone else and made him raise it. Fucking idiot. Stupid cucks like you will be the only father's left, spending millions raising someone else's kids coz your seed would make more retards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The RAAC would have been more believable if you had not hooked the " oh so grieving and suicide prone " slut up with a date and fiance especially at the rehearsal dinner. All it did was show her for the unrepentant slutty bitch she truly is and destroyed all credibility for a true RAAC. Other than that I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love you story 10 stars

I also like your point of view on loving relationships

Keep writing

Carolynne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOL she not only brought him her lovers semen she let him live his youth raising the results of her lovers semen after she was in a corner. The cuckold protested but he was just a child rearer for those cuckolding him. It's nice she grew to appreciate him after the fact.

Of course if she actually loved him she would have come clean. The cuckold did what cuckolds to . Not a bad cuckold tale but it should be in the cuckold tag section so the fappers can easily find it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked the story until the part of the UBER... maybe before. I was constantly hoping that they'd get back together again. I won't call him a cuck as he didn't know about his wife's infidelity until decades later. I'm not sure that the divorce was the best route (though yes, it's the author's story). I would've liked more he stay away for 1-2 weeks or so then return slowly with seeing a therapist. And just prior to the divorce finality, it's put on hold, then eventually stopped. Well, that's me.

The fact that his wife stayed true to him after the fact should account for something more than I saw from the story. Though I understand his anger at what she did - many times - and realistically lying to him every day without telling him about his daughter. Keeping these secrets rarely proves good.

Overall, a well written piece with the ups & downs of a sad situation. 4 stars -- /bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PA.

THETIC.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

The one thing you can always count on in this section of Literotica is that half your readers will spew vitriol at you as though you had personally wrecked their marriage! Lighten up people, it’s a F***king story and a lot more realistic than some BTB extravagantly concocted to include navy Seals garrotting or disemboweling wife and her lover! Of course she was young, stupid, and totally in the wrong. There was also twenty years of history after the cheating, and sometimes you choose which pain is worse. Not everyone will agree, and that is ok, too, but I’d just like to encourage readers to make some attempt to remain civil to those of us who put ourselves out there writing things for your enjoyment. You don’t have to love what we write, but you also don’t the right to crucify the writer and then not even have the courtesy to put your name behind your scorn. There is an old adage that says it is far better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt! Anonymous trolls fit the later category all too often!

LeontheKingLeontheKingalmost 2 years ago

Love a reconciliation story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bullshit.

Betrayal. Lying to your spouse about the paternity of your oldest child. Carrying on a torrid love affair for months.

Having your husband raise another man's child isn't a disaster. It's a full blown nuclear holocaust to your marriage.

There is no recovery from that kind of betrayal.

And you writing it over and over here using slightly different scenarios trying to convince the world that reconciliation could actually happen this many times in the face of these kinds of betrayals? It's just ridiculous.

It paints the betrayed husband as weak piece of shit with zero self esteem. Unable to move on with life. Unable to cope with life without his cheating whore of an ex wife.

It's dumb. And for as many reconciliations as might happen like these you write I real life? There are at least a 1,000 more that end ugly with hatred and no chance of even being civil let alone rekindling a true love life again.

I know dozens of grown ups who have divorced over a spouse being unfaithful.

I cannot think of one of them that got back together again 4 to 7 years later...not one. In fact after kids are raised...they essentially cut off all unneccesaary contact with each other. The only time they communicate at all is at weddings and birthdays...events. And even then it's minimal. It's dislike or indifference.

Not some kind of rekindling of love.

So...yeah..I gave this story a 1 star. And you can go fuck yourself.

Most people who divorce a serial cheater...don't see the divorce as destroying their life dumbass. They see it as necessary to get away from a narcissist and/or a sociopath.

Which...in this case...the wife...by her description from her months cheating on her husband and getting impregnated and continuing the affair without feeling guilt?? She's a sociopath.

He'd be better off without her in his life.

PraetusPraetusalmost 2 years ago

I like reconciliation, mostly.

But she did him dirty early on. A long terms affair, the lies, the fact she pretty much knew their daughter wasnt his.

And then despite protestations of love, she moves on and accepts a proposal. She seems... so selfish, so blinkered. So desperate to hurt him.

I cant imagine getting past that easily. She even admits how much she enjoyed the affair. And still tries to compartmentalise the new relationship with Craig. She is still minimising.

I dont know if reconciliation is doable? It'd take a LOT. Jason would likely be better served living well and being amicable with her.

Not a bad story but her actions stretch believability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I knew what the story would be when I read "did I overreact?, yes," comment.. first off ummm, she cheated and got pregnant by another man🤭🤭. passed the kid off as his, continued to sleep with her child's father AFTER she got pregnant😒... I don't see where he overreacted at?🧐....Please stop trying to normalize cuckoldry.. shit is not normal and shouldn't be made to be.. his reaction was perfectly normal. This is how anyone would react or feel when they find out years later, their new wife was sleeping around at the beginning of their marriage, got pregnant and had him raise her lovers kid.. I didn't understand his overreacted comment😭😭😭😭😭.. how was he suppose to act? Was he suppose to be thrilled he got the joy of taking care of someone else's kid?🙄🙄..the stupidity.. also why would he go back to her? I don't give a shit it happened years ago. The fact that she was able to keep that secret for so long should've scared him.. made him wonder what else she's keeping from him.. she finds the truth inconvenient when it suits her. I don't understand people thinking just because you've been with someone for 15yrs, 25yrs, 50yrs it diminishes the betrayal. No it doesn't.. I feel the years makes it worse. Because now you will have to wonder if they cheated throughout the marriage, with how many people, if all your kids were yours... that's years of your life you have to go through to find out exactly who it is you're married to?. The fact that the cheater knew you had 25 yrs together and it still didn't stop them from betraying you, should scare you.. it's not about turning off your feelings, it's about having self respect. It's about being able to trust this person.. why should the years matter to the hurt party more than the cheater? Shit makes no sense.. the cheater knew how long you guys been together, that didn't stop them. So why should the years matter when it's time to get rid of them, after they've done some fuck'd up shit like cheat and got pregnant? According to the whore, the orgasms with her lover were mind blowing... even after all those years she still sees her orgasms/ whoring, as a nice memory...she continued to sleep with hubby and her lover, even when her baby bump started to show, she was still getting dick down by her lover.. talk about the disrespect.. I wouldn't feel comfortable fucking some guy while I'm carrying my husband baby. I would feel sooooooo dirty.... was she ever going to tell him had he not find out? Fuck NO!... again, this should scare him. She has no problem lying and keeping secrets from him for YEARS!.. it's not just about the cheating.. it's the lies.. it's the secrets... how was she able to look in her husbands eyes and not feel like shit that she was a cheating slut?.... I don't mind reconciliation stories, but it depends.. it depends on how deep is the betrayal ran, how long, how many? A baby is definitely a deal breaker.. because that mean you had so little respect /care for me you went out and slept with someone unprotected. You risked bringing me home a disease(s), or in this case A FUCKING CHILD. I can't forgive a baby🤷🏾‍♀️.. I'm not a man but I imagine most would feel some type of way of about being tricked to raising kids that isn't theirs😒🥴..... I have a feeling if the slut had told the cuck she cheated and the child she's carrying is her lovers, he would've still taken her back and raised the her bastard as his... he gives me cucky vibes🤭🤭... he's just thinking about the affair, when it's much more than the sex. It's the lies, before and after, it's the deceit. How can you possibly trust someone that kept such a huge secret from you for so long? That should tell him she knows how to lie to have and have no problem lying to him while proclaiming to love you.. she still very much thinks the orgasms from her lover were the best.. 25yrs later....like WTF?😒.. that comment even went over his head. It didn't go over mine.. it tells me she's had fond memories of those magnificent orgasms for 25 yrs🤭😭.. I don't really understand why she felt the need to tell him about the great orgasms she was getting from her lover?😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.. if you're trying to win your spouse back, why would you tell them that?😭😭😭😭😭.. your stories are a bit wimpish, you hardly give the men any balls. The cheating sluts tends to have more balls than the MC's in your stories.. I've read a few and I wasn't impressed. I know the score is mostly from the depraved degenerate cucks on here. Who will see this garbage as romantic.. those degenerates opinions shouldn't count.. they love cream pies, raising their wives lovers babies, they love watching their sluts get pounded by real men..... they do not count.. They're nothing but low hanging fruits.. they will enjoy this garbage.. those of us who aren't degenerates will see this garbage for what it is.. bullshit 🤷🏾‍♀️🤭... certain things can't be forgiven.. having a child during a marriage (regardless if she knew it was his or her lover) and passing it off as her husbands is not a forgive-able offense.. I can't believe this shit must be explained.. she's lied to him for years... kept secrets from him for years. she was cheating without protection, she didn't think there was a chance her husband wasn't the father? 😏😏 . Yeah ok😂😂😂😂😂.. I would be going over our entire life together to see if she's cheated before or if she's still cheating.. I mean she didn't get caught the first time, the cuck didn't even have a clue.. when cheaters get away with it the first time, best believe they'll do it a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on time.. even if she wasn't cheating, why would any sane person believe her? We all know she can lie with a straight face and keep secrets.. why would I believe she only cheated once for a few months but hasn't cheated in 25 yrs? Because she said so?🤭😏😂.. GTFOH 😕...this is what betrayal do, it annihilates the TRUST.. you no longer believe anything that comes out of the cheaters mouth. The person you thought you knew wouldn't be able to lie to you day in and day out as they stab you in your back.. they're supposed to be your person, but have no problem betraying you over and over and over. How would you even begin to rebuild trust?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can’t help who your heart loves , but reconciliation would be difficult after those serious infractions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disagree with the comment by "Anonymous 8 days ago". Yes, she betrayed him, but it was over 20 years ago, and for the last 20-plus years, she has proved her faithfulness. People aren't perfect. Several things Jason did showed his imperfections. If he can't forgive her, he doesn't deserve her. She is better off without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The lurid confession by Todd ruined any suspenseful feel in this story. No, with his pornographic bragging to a total stranger, it descended into the sea of identical, cliché-ridden tripe on this site. Better would've been an engaging scene where Jason first tentatively earns Todd's trust, and then there ensues a verbal sparring, where Todd slowly spills just enough secrets as the confirm MC's suspicions. Instead, we get a manifesto worthy of Stalin's 1949 speech to the General Assembly of the Communist Party. Soapboxes make poor storyline props.

.

Any man who would pull the shit he did on his daughter's birthday deserves to be drawn and quartered. The "I'm mad and will runaway" trope has infected the beta-boys in the real world. In the reality of this story, for twenty years, she's worked hard to atone herself, even though Jason never knew. When he finds out, the indiscretion of a young woman erases twenty years of faithful marriage. There's no conversation, no real confrontation. No, just a huge snit that OP compares to Overlord! Sheesh... Jason would've swam the English Channel to get home, that day!

.

Fiction relies on good characters. Only Anna fits that bill in this slimefest. Jason is a whiny, passive-aggressive little b*tch. Everyone else follows their Literotica-compliant character arcs. Passive-aggressiveness is a sign of a weak person devoid of character, who bullies rather than engages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC is a selfish self-centered asshole. To spring that on his daughter without any kind of warning is inexcusable. And, on her birthday!!? Why are so many guys on this site portrayed as imbecilic winey little boys. Both daughters should tell him to get the hell out of their lives.

Reader2021Reader2021over 1 year ago

4 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Enjoyed ‘the drama’….

Could never stay with or live near the ‘EX-‘

If Melanie was soooo Hot - what not

Trust? (Must be inconsequential)?

Alt Endings?????? (I hope)

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

Scoring this a one only because the author told me where to stick my one. Well, here's a one for the author to stick wherever he wants it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story double fives (5***** 5*****) all the way. It still amazes me that no matter how often people are told that these stories are fiction, some commenters think that these tales are real as yesterdays news. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but Jason needs to marry her ag

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Star, glad they survived BUT he's got no right to the high road, not because of the Melanie and Angel romp, but because of the way he wrecked his daughter's 21st to satisfy his own rage. She was way above him in the real person pecking order when she still loved him enough to find him and even try to arrange the "jealousy" meeting to get her mom and him back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a ridiculous story with absurd scenarios. The dialogue was also quite laughable. 2/5.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

The mc is a total prick. To treat his daughter like that was unforgivable. It wasn't her fault what happened all these years ago. As far as she was concerned she was his daughter. Then he ran away like a child. His wife wasn't blameless but she had been faithful for 20 years and he, as an adult, should have sat down with her to hear what she had to say.

Reader2071Reader2071over 1 year ago

What an asshole. Didn't deserve his daughters after leaving them.

RemoratRemoratover 1 year ago

One big plunder :

A mother with blood type AB, can never have a child with 0!

It is just not possible. Biology 101

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After this submission was published, the author was immediately made aware in the comments that he made an error in having a type AB mother achieve the genetically impossible feat of producing a type O child. Despite subsequently submitting numerous other work products to Literotica, he has never corrected the error. If the author doesn't give a shit about the quality of his stories, why should anyone else?

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

This guy is a punk. I had zero sympathy for him in the way he treated his daughters and then ran off like a little bitch baby. He didn't deserve his family back. I guess it's lucky for him they where the mature adults he wasn't.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Just a story, but a damn nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You followed the story and wrote and made it what you thought it should be. I like your timing and style. I find it depressing for a spouse to be deceived and lied to for over 20 years. I also think the daughters, being grown up would not have responded like you wrote their actions. I saw little need for Jason to get back with his wife. The worst sin was the deception and 20 + living a lie. I didn't look at him as being a CUCK or a wimp...I again see no need to go back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Childish from go to whoa

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Rather dumb, improbable, for a Dad that raised a daughter from birth to 21 yrs. old to just walk out on her after finding out she wasn't really his bio. daughter is really improbable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do authors here in Loving Wives always make the husbands in their stories immature man-boys who are rigid, self-righteous and thoroughly self absorbed? Jason is such a dreary, typical LW husband. He claims to love his daughter (and yes, fatherhood goes WAY beyond being a sperm donor) but he walks out on her anyway. He has the emotional strength of tissue paper. His self-pity is pathetic. He is a thoroughly unlikeable MC, and would be whether the outcome went BTB or RAAC.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

I think reconciliation is fine in this story. What isn't fine is the writing, especially in the (limited) mc development. Who the flying eff tells their adult daughter to go to her real dad?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I'm soo far beneath you"... What kind of pathetic mindset is that? Some authors just don't understand being a man or what women are attracted to. It certainly isn't being pathetic and completely lacking confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Authors, when it's rutting in a car it's "fucking" not "making love". Do you guys really go around saying that all the time? Making love?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What horrid RAAC rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the RAAC even if I don't understand it.

Tomh1966Tomh1966about 1 year ago

I liked it. Sue me.

Then again RAAC to me means no or little consequences. Divorce is a pretty big consequence. Eh well my opinion is worth what everyone else. Zero. Nice work.

Dlh143Dlh143about 1 year ago

Take my 1 star and stick it. Any author who writes that down doesn't deserve anything but a 1 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gave you a 5 because this is a plausible tale. Lots of pain, but the humans in us need forgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First page was brutal and great. After that pretty good

usaretusaret12 months ago

I, for one, was quite happy to read of the reconciliation. They should never split in the first place. Counseling was in order, not divorce as first (and final) action. The way this was written to begin was to support the divorce as a done deal. First action, to my way of thinking, should always think first of saving a marriage, not rushing into breaking one.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You are getting an unfair rap with what a cheating whore the wife was and having a mother man’s baby and letting the husband raise and pay for it. After I thought about it , such is the average horny American woman. They have great s x at the Sid and get off being full of another man’s cum when she returns home to her husband. In her heart and mind she loves her husband and the sexual humiliation him with her sperm filled returns. She get’s knocked up by another man…GREAT, anther horny fantasy. She passed it off as hubby’s- - another wet dream fulfilled. This story contains common threads of a sluts fantasies it does not mean she does not love her husband. Why destroy or end her marriage by telling him her sins or risking him leaving or divorcing her. His being her bonafide loving husband makes her love him more, makes the cheating more hot for her and the lover whose cum fills her more sweet. The wife is right she was not ready to be married then. Over 2 decades she warms to marriage and becomes a faithful woma with a juicy secret.

My point is that (sadly) this is a wife like so many others. This wife is a common average wife in America. This happens each and every day . Truly it does. That is what makes this such a powerful and compelling story.

mustelamustela11 months ago

It doesn't stand up!

As an anonymous person said 5 months ago, "Jason is such a dreary, typical LW husband".

Otherwise there would be no stories

Addicted098Addicted09811 months ago

I can understand that he went back to the wife. But he shouldn't have. How casually she cheated on him, how casually she said that I will tell my husband that the baby is his and went back to the lover. She didn't deserve reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A mother with Type AB blood cannot have a Type O child, regardless of who the father is. She can only have children that are Type A, Type B, or Type AB.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow. That was bad. What an abusive father.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree with the author's final comment regarding the numerous 'cuck' trolls on this site. Even in fiction, it's always the husband's (or wife's) choice to forgive (or Not) and reconcile, and it happens more than you think. Especially with minor children. And it would be up to friends to respect that choice. My wife and I went through this personally with couple friends as relative youngsters, where cheating and an illegitimate daughter blew up their marriage. They separated, divorced, but found no new partners for over five years, all the while raising three children so closely they ended up being a quasi-couple anyway. We never asked whether they were 'intimate' again, albeit once had known them that well, but remained supportive friends through all that. But we never recovered the (ex)wife's friendship that closely again because of her actions against her husband. She always appeared sad at some level. And we adored their children, including the illegitimate one, as honorary aunt/uncles. So, no, Love doesn't conquer all, but pragmatism often does where families are concerned.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Lauren, you say you fell for Todd's line of bullshit. You must have gotten quite a bit on you while he was slinging it because you kept fucking him and bringing his semen home to me for over six months." Kind of says it all. It would rankle because she didn't just "fall" for the lover's bullshit, but enthusiastically so. Do you "make up" for that kind of behavior? Not really. Many husbands do stay in marriages under these circumstances for pragmatic reasons like minor children, but absent that his behaviour was certainly justified. The thing is, you CAN forgive a spouse for such past behavior, but stay married if the kids are adults? Hope not. The reconciliation here doesn't sound so much as restored love but a convenient FWB relationship. Aka "fuck buddies" only, because no marriage to complicate a couple with history dynamics. I cannot imagine any amount of "counseling" would restore the deeper intimacy involved in happy marriages. Her cheating and foisting an illegitimate child unknowingly on her husband for the entire marriage is a trust killer, and you cannot have that loving intimacy in a marriage without it. Fuck buddies, yes, but marital partners? Not to my mind.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ10 months ago

Nope. Move on and find a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A fun and really enjoyable read!! Thanks!! DerMtMan

Slick742Slick74210 months ago

Thanks...very good read. I could see this shit happening so real. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hey,she was young and dumb…….then 20 years of being a goooood wife……..I think mistakes are made in a lot of relationships…… could I take her back……not sure…. but to be unforgiving isn’t going to do u any good ….hard to love someone,then hate them forever

..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Maybe the stupidest story on this site. Naaaaah. That's not right. It's at least a tie with the 500 or so other worst ones. Who raises a kid and then throws them away? Reading some of OP's other tales, I think he's got some serious issues that reflect in the cruelty he creates in some of his characters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Couldn't finish the story, he's a mean self centered callous S.O.B. and his new whore Melanie obviously is a emotional sadist.

Way to much over kill

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
He picked up two suitcases…

…with a broken hand! He must be a REAL MAN!!!! Ha ha ha ha….

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
It is one of the worst stories here.

And there are thousands and thousands of really pathetic, stupid, derivative stories here. But this is certainly one of the worst.

Donovan7777Donovan77779 months ago

Well, Lauren’s aggressiveness took a weird twist on the last page????

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jason, the husband, is a horrible character. He is self-pitying, destructive, cruel and selfish. Any man who would walk out on his daughters like that is not a man, he’s a walking talking anal sphincter. Yeah, what Lauren did was horrific but you do not punish the kids even if they are adults. Plus, Lauren was in pharmacy grad school and she didn’t get a morning after pill when she and Todd had their “oops” moment?? Makes no sense.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

I've got to tell you, I was going to give your story a pass. I am a history buff and enjoy reading stories about WW II. But I am so glad I didn't. When it blew up, his ex hooked up and he was still heartbroken, I figured 'This would not end well!' SOOO glad I kept reading. Even clocking the guy on his way out the door was awesome. And the only thing that would have been better was if his future son-in-law had said, 'Oops! He fell down, Dad. ' 8 stars, because I'm not sure she was hurt enough, and we all know I can't count. (But it deserved it.) But I love happy endings. The Bear definitely approved. Please, keep writing.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well.... this ending seems plausible. They get back together, but do not remarry. Too much 'history' so even counseling was mainly about how to just co-exist as fuck-buddies after the trauma. I would say this actually was as much about the daughters as the wife. That was the bridge, and two people who loved each other enough to have a 'benefits' relationship even though he didn't trust her enough to remarry. The odd part was she would likely NOT cheat again since that was ancient history. But the judge's observation about love not being enough to overcome disrespect and betrayal is an apt one. Love begins and remains a biological-based emotion, while the other two are intellectual concepts and can only follow the heart (metaphorically speaking). He WAS right to divorce her, but also to forgive her. The ultimate solution was right for his family. Kudos to the author for pulling this ending off.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree with ANON, below. Jason is an awful person. He blows up his daughter's world like an angry little bitch who apparently never loved his daughter. What an egregious POS. This writer's stories all have the same main character. If Ruttweiler hates it and LTBear56 likes it, then it's certifiably BBADD (double-B-double-D-bad).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The men in Robbie's stories are so shallow as to be all surface. They are never conflicted, only angry and absolutely sure of their superior moral certitude. THAT is a narcissist.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well.... certainly an over-the-top story as commenters are fond of pointing out. No father, for example, would do what he did to an adult daughter, nonbiological or not. That is, if a former lover could even be blackmailed to do what he did, if the affair was before his marriage. But I would say that he was right to divorce the wife, whether the affair was only two years or 22 years in the past. A wife knowingly doing that to a loving husband SHOULD have to face the music at some point. Such disrespect and disregard is not done from love. And did she really atone for it? Neither of the main characters were really likable: him for brutish actions, her for no clear, sincere demonstration of remorse. Sometimes, getting down on the knees, expressing real remorse, and begging forgiveness is just the right thing to do. She didn't do it. So I find the reconciliation unconvincing. My young wife of 6 years had a brief affair in her professional life for which she basically did that, and I didn't divorce because of our then 3 and 4 year-old daughters. WIthout them, I most surely would have, but at least she made sincere contrition. But you never get the same intimacy back, despite what the author writes.

hectarehectare7 months ago

I tried but couldn't make it past pg3. Jason's a total stooge. Sorry, it's fiction and you can write what you want, but his character is unbelievable to me b

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wait, in your world judges have ex parte conversations with the litigants of the cases they are expected to adjudicate? That would mean a completely different legal system than the one we have in the western world and a large part of the rest of the world that took their systems from the English and French roots. The societies shaped by those patterns would also be very different.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Paternity fraud is the imposition of involuntary servitude...the wife has made a slave of her husband through deceit, fraudulently making him responsible for the financial support and nature her bastard. It should be a felony, and a man should ever forgive it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story asks a good question. Can a "full-blown marriage disaster' like this be reconciled? This author does a good story arguing for it. I think divorce would be a given for this sort of disaster, but reconciliation is defined broadly here. Reconciliation can mean forgiveness, but not necessarily resuming the former relationship. This one became more or less a 'friends with benefits'. I may have forgiven her too, but only reconciled as a friendly acquaintance. Not matter what her subsequent spousal fidelity to family, it would never excuse the deep betrayal of marital trust including not just extended infidelity but paternity fraud. That is what the latter was, as shown by subsequent court suits over it after divorce in the last decade. So, reconciling her transgression without BTB is betrayed well, but resuming the former relationship after this doesn't seem realistic to me. Certainly I would not have, and actually did not when my first wife engaged in longterm infidelity. Fortunately the kids were mine, but I divorced her BECAUSE they were young and went on to a blended family with a second wife who was a loving stepmom. One would have to believe in crucifixion forgiveness to overlook some marital sins.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Umm divorce was a given. Though I didn't like how he dropped the bomb on his daughter Anna at her birthday party with the asshole sperm donor serving papers to her mother.

The affair was 20+ years ago and they had a good marriage since then. But the marriage was based on a lie. She had a multimonth affair with Todd when they were just recently married. She talked in her email about getting filled twice every day. I assume that is once by Todd and once by her new husband, but who knows. Personally I don't see how a man gets past that, then learn his daughter Anna is not his biological daughter. That seems a bridge way too far.

As he said several times, to him it is a fresh betrayal. She has had 20+ years to make peace with what she had done and make amends by being a good wife and mother and lover but her lie survived for many years.

So yeah with something so devastating, hard to see any reconciliation, but hey different folks, different strokes. But her reaction afterwards precludes it. I get that initially she was devastated and has psychiatric issues and was on anti depressants and a suicide watch. And that also both daughters were upset and livid. And yes the MC ran away like a coward for a while getting drunk (classic trope). But after like 8-10 months and seeing a therapist, for someone who is supposedly so ashamed and guilt ridden, she is not only dating again (when her ex husband has not yet) but is getting serious with a physician who is besotted with her.

Ok she doesn't love the guy. She likes him and she refuses to have sex until after the wedding. But seriously? She was already replacing her ex? Or trying to? This is well before she saw him with Melanie. She brought the guy to the wedding rehearsal dinner as they were now engaged?

Ok she is adrift, divorced, pining (supposedly) for lost husband, and likes the new guy and she is lonely and the guy hopes she will come to love him. But they spent a lot of time together. Lot of intimacy. Maybe not full sex but she had some feelings for the guy. She didn't accept his proposal out of some misplaced sense of guilt.

Ok seeing her ex brought up all her feelings of love and anguish and she broke it off and then she hears about his double action with Melanie and Angel (set up by his daughter Anna) and she gets so turned on that their ensuing sex leads to reconciliation. Huh? That is some sexual healing RAAC.

My issue is her post divorce behavior except for her email, shows lack of contrition. Forget remorse. Remorse is over getting caught in thr lie and hurting her husband and family. Penance is because she truly knows what she did was wrong on so many levels (which she claims she knows and bemoans) but also then seeking to atone. That was missing.

She is not penitent for her crime against her husband. Maybe because for her 20+ years went by. But think how the ex husband perceives it. Her post divorce behavior would absolutely preclude a reconciliation beyond maybe civility and eventual forgiveness.

So yeah a RAAC where jealousy and lust overcome a bad betrayal with some sexual healing. And yet they never went to counseling (until trying to get back together). He nastily dropped the news via a bomb blast. She was on suicide watch and then heavily medicated. Their only real discussion is her email and the recording he had from Todd which she verified as being mostly accurate. She had great sex with Todd repeatedly for six months early in their marriage. On top of that she used no birth control (wtf?). And then continued screwing Todd well after she learned she was pregnant planning all along to pass her and Todd's child off to her husband (how did she knows btw and when). Only when she sported a baby bump around 3 months did she stop. That shoes serious mental problems. Not sure how that can be reconciled. Her betrayal 20+ years ago was embarrassingly massive.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not just no. But he'll no! Prior commenter wrote a long, but justified post. This is a crazy RAAC. Her betrayal was epic. Only her letter had any merit post discovery. Otherwise she was a bitch. Ok she also had psychiatric problems. But was she ever remorseful outside the letter? Strange and not realistic. Writing is good, but plot and characters are whacked. Betrayal is too much. Her screwing for six motnhsnfor hot sex with Todd, including for 3 months after she KNEW she was pregnant with Todd's child is just a bridge way too damn far.

usaretusaret6 months ago

Second reading, same rating. Great tale.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The author creates an environment in which reconciliation is possible, thanks in a major degree to their two daughters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. It is bit of a stretch that she could go from such a total slut to a trustworthy wife

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No, not only no, but heck no. She cheats for six months and takes home sloppy seconds for him to clean up. He finds a supply of hot young pussie, and then he gives it up to take back his back stabbing ex…..WTF??

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

Good story. Love a good reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

wow great story. dont let the hatrers bother you. love a happy endingf.thanks for taking the time towrite and sdubmit it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a very good reconciliation story. Did the wife EARN it? Maybe, maybe not. However, I LIKED this story for it's optimism of love and human nature. The wife clearly wasn't committed to the marriage until the first pregnancy and then maybe out of fear? Sounds like the years of dedication and marital devotion came later and she grew into the role.

Would this be better judged by that old Victorian notion of marriage as duty and love comes along later if you're lucky? All these things would likely cross a betrayed husband's mind if he thought about it. Would 20 years of a happy marriage and a shared love of children mitigate this betrayal of trust?

My wife and I had very close younger couple friends some 25 years ago who actually had a similar situation. The couple had been living together in college and married right after graduation, whence she went onto law school and he ended up faculty. But it came out via family DNA testing years later that their first child, born right after graduation wasn't his, but a product of her partying infidelity in college even though they were living together. She never knew (from testing) but suspected and didn't tell him until it came out, Everything blew up and they divorced, and their children suffered.

I was his faculty advisor and they were our godchildren (yes, very old-fashioned) it struck us too. That couple had been together since late teens so the love/hate connection continued despite separation, and they ended up back together five years later over their devotion to by-then married children with families. Never remarried either, but still get together as our friends periodically, People can and do reconcile (if not remarry) as time and mutual interests like children are involved IF they remain in the close vicinity. It's really physical distance that is the killer, partially because friends (and adult children) tend to mitigate the emotional distance

peter944peter9444 months ago

You did a great job of spinning a tale that comes off as real life. It’s not always clean, or simple. Things happen and consequences are paid, but also sometimes things overcome the hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes, I robbed the bank, but it was 20 years ago,and since then I've been very, nice and law abiding, so punishing me would just be mean. I'll be devastated, cry a lot, unable to function, and suicidal. You should just get over it.

In the case of the slut, Lauren, what shedid was worse. She not only betrayed her vows, husband, and family, she cold blooded turned her husband into a slave through her paternity fraud, which ought to be a felony carrying serious prison time. But this author seems to think that we should feel sorry for the lying, slaving slut because she's terribly upset and is "weally, weally sorry." I'd feel more forgiveness toward the bank robber, and I'd still throw his ass in prison. Then we get the usual weak, unprincipled, pussy-whipped, cuck of a husband character. To finish the trifecta we get the usual nonsense of minimizing the father's genetic contribution. In fact, the genetic contribution overwhelms "nuture" in many respects. There are twin studies that show this.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

Still a top shelf story about true reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was leaning four stars, but then changed my thinking. While the tale read a bit laboriously in parts, it still merits five stars.

JPB NOT BOB

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

OH THIS is BULLSHIT. 😂. It went into fantasy island mode after the exhusband goes on a date and on top of having sex with his date other women jumps in and has sex with him to, telling him how wonderful he and his cock are 😮‍💨

What really happened = after husband found out of his wife's betrayal they got a divorce, the wife started to date a man who was way better looking, taller had an 8in penis compared to her husband's 3in.😯. She and her new man live a happy sex filled life together ....... While her ex-husband LIVES IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!!

I'm not condoning cheating, far from it I actually HATE the act of cheating, I really really do.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lauren should be instutionalized before she develops a severely inappropriate relationship with yet another man. Hard to say whether herhhapless husband, her first baby daddy or her recent fiancé represent the most pathological bond with a man she has developed as an adult. Her relationship with her own father must have been oh so healthy...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

you can stick this story and all the rest where the sun don't shine and yes he is a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not a bad story. But, you dishonor yourself with the last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The way I see it he still has 5 or 6 months of fucking around on his ex-wife to make up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Stopped reading after he said he wasn't Anna's father., so I didn't vote. What an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

well written, love is a strange thing, it's obviously mind bending,,, It is true that hurt does heal, anger does cool, and true live partners are really never that far away from each other. More stories should end like this. Everyone has something in their minds eye that makes them feel they are missing out on somethings. Truly though, the thing thing that people they feel is missing is really as close as two pair of lips touching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was a well-plotted and well executed story, for which honesty calls for a four star rating, even though in general I am not a fan of reconciliation stories. Especially in the case of a wondering wife bringing home a foreign bun for her unwitting cuckold - that to me is the ABSOLUTE WORST insult that a woman can hand a man. I have a little information for you about ABO blood grouping. An AB mother cannot, ever, in any mating that can be arranged, produce an offspring with O type blood. An AB mother can produce an AO or AA (both type A) or a BO or BB (both type B) or an AB child. These little details aren't hard to look up and lack of that research pulled a potential five start rating down to four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lauren deserved to be bombed by him for what she did. Having an affair is bad enough, getting pregnant by her lover and letting her husband think it was his is even worse. She didn't deserve a possible happy ending. Jason is just as bad as her. Yes he had the right to divorce her and kick her out of his life but Anna didn't do anything wrong and to serve his wife and reveal the affair at his daughters 21st birthday party was just awful. She didn't deserve the pain he deliberately inflicted on his daughter and no father should do that. He is her father he raised her and loved her and did all the things a father does and then craps all over her. He didn't deserve a possible happy ending either. BardnotBard

sara_mc_gypsy_faesara_mc_gypsy_fae22 days ago

thank you for a great story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

How about just no….

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

So glad cuck boy went crawling back to the filthy whore on his belly.

Hope she gives him several more children from other real men

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 8 hours ago

[24.05.24]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...

SIMILAR Stories