All Comments on 'D-DAY - Destruction of a Family'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 294 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago

Of course there can be no reconciliation. She relived her affair and loved it every time she saw her daughter. Person like that would have other affairs.

A therapist would never tell someone to start dating.

If Lauren is engaged less than 18 months after divorce it shows he was right to dump her and a big portion of the marriage was her knowing the secret.

Story got very messy with the absurd plot line about daughters nurse friends having threesome with him.

1 star

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

I guess they deserve each other. Felt for him, but the melodramatic 'woe is me' routine got old quick. Guess he's in for a future of being manipulated by all the women in his life, but if it works for him, then have at it.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
JUST WHAT IS LOVE,,,, IT IS LIKE ELECTRICITY

everybody knows what it is and what it does BUT not what it is. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Nice Long Story****

Had some of everything in it, but most of all it was just a damn good read to me. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty wrong

There is no way any human with type AB , have child group O , so if wife blood group is AB too , the first child isn't hers too !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story Itself Wasn't Bad

The execution wasn't so great. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story but.....

Not quite to my taste, the initial story is great but to me the graphic sex scenes completely ruined it. They were far too far fetched and it did not need to be told in such detail. For me, it ruined a very good story.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I liked it and hated it. He had evert right to be furious but he should have sat down with her and asked her why. They had been together for so long and the story showed they loved each other. His reaction and subsequent actions only hurt everyone including himself. I totally get his hurt but he loved both of his daughters and if he was convinced she had been faithful after her affair when she was very young and had her head turned I think for both him and her he should forgive her and get back together. She made a huge mistake when she was young and had been a model wife ever since so for me this is due a reconciliation. 4/5 stars

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

The BTB Brigade is going to have a field day with this story.

Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Certainly not a 1* story.

Well thought out plot that ensured attention all the way through. Main characters well fleshed out, although Dana and Melanie (apart from her night of passion) were not really involved. I did hope that Melanie might get more involved but the way the story evolved that wasn't going to happen.

Story was good enough that I didn't pick on any grammatical or spelling mistakes.

Well done.

Falls in the 4.5 category but I will upgrade to 5*****

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 3 years ago

Interesting story, but I couldn’t handle his 18 months of whining....he meets another woman and has incredible sex and whines about his ex?? The guys is mental....18 months and all he does is drink and whine.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

I hate reconciliations after the wife tricks her husband into raising bastard kids. It's the absolute worst betrayal a woman can do to the man she claims to love... how can anyone forgive a deliberate act of literal cuckoldry?

He should've ghosted that evil bitch and never spoken to her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good story

Love the story. Just because you get back together does not make you any less a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
this author's foot fetish is gross

the story itself is so idiotic that it's not even worth commenting on. 0*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really

Let me see she had an affair, not a one night stand for 6 or 7 months, brought home cream pies to her husband then got knocked up by him and still kept fucking her lover for a couple more months and has her husband raising his kid for 20 years. He has one night of sex with 2 women AFTER they were divorced and suddenly they are even....................get real

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You confuse "life destroyer" with "relationship destroyer"

in your closing comment. Permanently and totally severing your relationship with someone who cheated on you and kept the secret for so long is not a LIFE destroyer, it's one plausible course of action. There's no NEED, per se, for a reconciliation, even a partial one, in order for life to continue.

I think there would be a huge loss of trust in finding out his wife was a cheater who'd deceived him for so long. Why even be friends with someone like that ? I don't see that someone would.

What I find implausible is that after that much anger, angst, and a deliberate act against the cheater that he'd ever hang around her again. There are a lot of plausible recons and partial recons possible, but I don't see this one at all. He absolutely hated what she became in Pharm school, demonstrated by his calculated actions. One doesn't walk that back, even a little, except maybe enough to be civil at family events.

Otherwise it's like "Poof! Mostly better now!" Time may heal a lot of wounds, but I don't see this one. It's like "Partial reconciliation happened because that's what the plot needed to have happen."

I don't oppose recons -- there are a number of good ones written. This was not one of the better ones.

mature_neophytemature_neophyteover 3 years ago

Entertaining read, but flawed scientifically. You state BOTH parents were group AB, which means Anna as group O could not be the off-spring of either! I thought this was going to be about infants switched at birth! Perhaps better if parents were both O and child A or B. Easy to look up on Google! Don't stop writing though, as I said it was entertaining to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The kid had to be switched at the hospital

The husband and wife are both AB. That means that neither one of them can have a child with an O blood type. They can only have children with A, B or AB blood types.

The only explanation is that they were given the wrong baby at the hospital. The wife should have kept her mouth shut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent, thought provoking, hot!

Very well done. You embraced the reality of love and betrayal.

Love does not die when betrayed, but trust is shattered. You wrote a mature minded, truthful story. Reconstructing a damaged relationship takes hard work.

You're absolutely correct, lesser men will recoil with horror and only say 'burn the bitch'. Lesser men...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Excellent! 5*****

Two people making big mistakes. I understand his, not hers so much, but I guess that's why they call them mistakes. And I liked the last paragraph a lot! Very good story.

jaythemanjaythemanover 3 years ago
Reconciliation did not make sense, yet.

Mentally, the husband was not ready to reconcile. You threw them together too quickly, it felt forced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why did he stop with melanie?

Why was it only a one time thing with Melanie who obviously enjoyed it and even tells his ex she wants him? The guy is nuts. Keep doing Melanie and if you feel like it do your ex, too. Just don't marry the ex or have her move in. You got at least six months of wild sex with the ex knowing it before you are even close to being even. Best thing is to lead her on like you are willing to forgive and take her back and then at the end of six months or longer tell her you lied. Just as she lied to you.

dewinsludewinsluover 3 years ago

I liked it, good story 5*.

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
Great story

I try to view stories here as see-saws, and evaluate if the outcome fits the crime. Here the worst possible crime ends up in a recon, which is not impossible, but I would have liked to have seen more dialogue, either in his head, or with others outside his family, that helped him get through this betrayal. One threesome and a hot night with his ex-wife should not be enough to get over the six-month fuckathon, her knowing it was not his, her decision to deceive him, and her 20+ years of hiding it. He also seems very sure of divorce, but then seemed weak thereafter. And when did a married pharmacy grad student have time to get fucked a couple times a day?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

If she and her fiance are going to get blood typed, why does she need her father's?

/

Is RH incompatibility so common that you'd test for it routinely?

/

Lauren and Todd had an "Oops" and she got knocked up, but how does Todd know that it's his? Since she was able to convince her husband that it was his, the possibility, even probability, was there, since she presumably had more unprotected sex with him than with Todd.

/

I'm still puzzled how Lauren knew Todd was the father.

/

"mind blowing orgasms" - That'll help.

/

I can't believe that Todd didn't press charges.

/

Okay, while I disagree, I can see him deciding that he couldn't stay married. But was what she did SO terrible that he had to have her served so brutally? Why not just TALK to her, tell her that he knows, that he can't live with the knowledge, and wants a divorce? As guilty as she feels, I'd be pissed at the way he did it.

/

How does making LAUREN jealous put them back together? She already wants that, HE'S the one that needs a push.

/

"I think our mission was a complete success." - It was? Maybe in terms of making Lauren jealous, but as I said, that was the issue. How does him having hot sex with Melanie, and her telling him she's available going to get him to go back to Lauren?

/

"She said I was a fool for letting you go." - Again, the issue isn't her letting him go, it's HIS refusal to stay with her.

/

If she's across the table in a booth (Lauren leaned over ... and ran her foot up his leg) how is he fingering her?

/

@Anonymous Re: "Pretty wrong" - "The first child wasn't his too!!!" It's the first child that we're talking about, that we KNOW isn't his.

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

Decent story and plot, but damn if this didn’t feel like a tennis match!

He starts out whining then tag! and it’s her turn the Tag! and it’s ... By the end I was all whined out.

Steooing off my whinebox now.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

You got 5 from me. For the life of me, I don’t get the comments that judge how a character reacts. “If not BTB, it sucks.” “If they don’t reconcile, the author is a dirtbag.”

Every human has the right to react they way they feel led to react. I find this story believable. In her youth, she was stupid. She matured, tried to bury her stupidity, but ended up exposed. I found joy that they had a strong love that started to heal and get past it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I did!

I placed my 1 where the sun doesn't shine... Right up the bitches ass. I mean Jason the bitch. What a load of shit. What does she have to do to get rid of this loser, shit in his mouth and set him on fire?

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 3 years ago

Loved this story! 20 years is a lot of water.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

I am normally a BTB guy but this time I was pulling for Lauren and Jason. Five stars from this reader. Now if 26thNC likes it I would say you have a winner.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

I really liked your story. Yeah, the guy loved his wife and was so hurt. I liked that Lauren could not bring herself to have sex with the new guy. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reconciliation....

....after she lied to her husband all those years?

She kept fucking her lover after she got pregnant and kept giving her husband sloppy seconds for awhile longer. Reconciliation? No way in hell! how many other guys she fucked and don't admit it?

I know this is just fantasy but for this one I will give you *

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 3 years ago

I usually like your stories but this one had major flaws. If Anna was worried about Rh incompatibility, she doesn't need info on her parents. Only if Anna was Rh negative and Jack Rh positive would there be a reason for concern. Just get their own Rh blood type. Second, after getting his blood type, he just gives Anna his ABO type, not his Rh type. The ABO and Rh blood types are independent.. Third, as has been pointed out by another commenter; an AB woman cannot have an O child. The O blood type is a recessive trait, which means both parents must have the O sllele. Anna is a pretty poor nurse if she doesn'tknow this information about blood types!

The microbiology tutor went to law school? If the tutor was pre-law, it is extremely unlikely for him to take and excel in upper level biology courses such as microbiology, which would be a requirement for a tutor of microbiology for pharmacy students

There is no proof the tutor is Anna'sgenetic father! No blood typing or DNA analysis. If Lauren was having an affair with the tutor, she could have been having sex with other guys.

As others have pointed out, the stoty line with Melanie and the Uber driver was ridiculous and distracted from your story

It appears this story needed an editor, as this story had major flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked it

I like the story but the husband struck me as a whiney asshole.

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years agoAuthor
Just a technical note

I saw one comment about the blood types and compatibility concern regarding Dana. I researched the subject of blood type knowing someone would call me on it. AB AB parents cannot have an O offspring as I stated but they can have an A blood type offspring as was Dana’s. Thanks for reading. I appreciate those of you who enjoyed the story. I knew there would be a few who hate any kind of reconciliation but that’s not real life or how it works for most people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AB mother can't have O baby

AB mother can't have an O baby. Can have an A, B, or AB child. Otherwise good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AB patent cannot have O child

An AB parent can only have an A, B or AB child. There is no way Anna is either of theirs daughter since she has O blood type and the are both AB. O blood type is recessive. Please check simple biology when you are using it as a major part of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Editor please

Dialogue was dry, choice of words and structure were confusing and disjointed. Please use an editor.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Arsehole

What an arsehole he is,okay no one should be happy in his position,but his subsequent actions were over the top.As for Lauren,I think she should have married Craig,he is obviously a better man than her ex-husband.Chasing her ex-husband is only going to cause her more heart aches,for all he will do is continually remind her she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The perfect couple...lol

A complete whiner married to a former slut...the “perfect” couple. No one in this story to root for...read as tho written by a 40 year-old having a juvenile wet dream...

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 3 years ago
You're wrong Rob5373

Sorry to break your bubble, but no mother with blood type AB can have a daughter O genetically. She can have a daughter A, B, or even AB depending of the father's blood group, but never O. Now regarding Rh group, if Lauren and Jason were Rh negative, then there is no way Anna could be Rh positive. So, I loved your story, but genetically the initial premise is incorrect. The readers have to take the error as literary license. Thanks for the entertaining story.

woodwardwoodwardover 3 years ago

Great story, very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stopped reading when you made me hate the father.

He was a selfish piece of scum. Unrealistic that he would go out of his way to completely fuck over the daughter he raised no matter how much his wife hurt him. I can only imagine that this author is not a father, or if he is, he's a completely horrible one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story - unbelievable ending

Yes. Life is messy. But messy sex doesn't solve the problems. Just because he has sex with his ex-wife doesn't change the facts or the hole in her husband's heart and the absence of trust in his mind. I found the threesome to also be unbelievable. Was Melanie a nurse or a hooker? What about Angel? Just too implausible, even for a fictional story.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The whole of page ..

2,3,4 were really not required nor added any value to the story

Buck1974Buck1974over 3 years ago
That was fantastic

What can I say about this the story was fantastic. The story shows that you have put your heart and soul into this story. Yes there was tiny flaws in your story. But I didn’t care if it didn’t have flaws in your story I be worried 😂. Just look at the greats from saddletramp1956 to the TheMarlboroMan to bigguy33 to the legend that is papatoad. They have all got there little quirks like you have . And you have now to me just put yourself into the league of great talented writers. I do love my BTB stories but have to say I have got a massive weakness for reconciliation stories. And this sort ticked all the greats of a superb reconciliation story. The BTB bit I loved but still it was missing something from that bit . I just don’t know. To me the thing what keeps this story alive to me was the fact you yourself kept this story going from your love for it . And lately I’ve not seen it much from writers. I’m not going to go overboard and say how much passion you put into this story. But to me I hate to say this but I did really really enjoy this story. So the biggest question is now can you continue at this level of writing and keep trying to outdo yourself every time. That is what the great writers do and since you have written this can you write more stories and soon .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He's an immature asshole

Pretty much down the line, starting at screwing up his daughter's 21st birthday party. It would have been infinitely better to discuss her paternity in private. Also, no real man is going to question that he is, in every important way, her father. All he did was make her feel like she was less than a "real" daughter.

The wife may have cheated - a long time ago - but she's a vastly more sympathetic character in this story. They're all better off without him, at least until he grows up.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 3 years ago

Interesting story. I can see him going off the deep end but he should have went to jail for assault. He didn't act manly. After the initial shot he need to get his shit together. Anna did not deserve his behavior. Melanie and Angel where no less than whores. So he misses the rehearsal dinner and the reception (that he paid for) because of his pride. What an ass. Lauren won't like what he turned into and should have moved on.

Stretching events to the extreme to make them more exciting makes them unbelievable and even undesireable. I skipped reading the sexual acts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have read so many comments on what he should have done, but love makes you do strange things.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 3 years ago

always a great work by you... 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing Like Competition to Renew Interest

So, in as little of 18 months Lauren went from inconsolable and emotionally destroyed because her husband Jason divorced her because of her cheating and having him raise her lover's daughter that she was not only dating but engaged to be married to her new love interest.

Sounds like she wasn't that broken up about the divorce as she let on and had moved on with little to no thought about trying to get back together with her ex husband Jason. Its only until after Melanie's drunk phone to Lauren going on about Jason incredible sexual prowess with her an Angel that suddenly Lauren wants Jason back in her life and decides to try the fuck them till they forget route to try and accomplish that goal.

Jason and Lauren may develop a new relationship but it'll never be the same as the old one. Just because they have a history doesn't mean they should get back together. Except for the Melanie and Angel hook up Jason never even explored what else life had in store for him and now has fallen back into familiar territory. He's shorting himself by not exploring his options.

StoneyWebbStoneyWebbover 3 years ago
Love Happy Ending

Thanks for the fun story. Made my day.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Decent story but he should have sued the sperm donor for 18+ years of child support and college. That idiot knowingly and intentionally had sex with a married woman. His life should be ruined.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I hate cuck stories, but do not mind reconciliation stories when written well with a good plot.

I enjoyed your story, you told it well. It is NOT a cuck story, far from it. A couple of minor errors, but the drama, and, pathos played out well. The ending fitted the story. We all hoped he’d take her back and he did. Well done!

Scores 5/5

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Okay, you win. Another well told story from several points of view. Yep, another Five. Thanks for sharing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Ditto most of what "Buck" said - 5*! Part of the story was "over the top" in his retribution and its execution. I can see humiliating Lauren for what happened, but not what he did to his daughter. The important part of my comment is the "I" part. I wouldn't have done what he did but I can envision others doing it, it was "real". Realism is critical in these stories for me to give a good rating. I may not like your out come (I do, actually) or I may love it, but as long as the author's story is well written, solid plot lines, and is believable I'll give them 5* all day long. Keep up the good work!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Great story! Good, ol' fashioned story-tellin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Isn't this a reprint?

I'm pretty sure I read the same story on this site not too long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A stupid story that was off the rails from the start. If either parent is AB, the child can’t be O. Go back to high school genetics. Unfortunately, it just went downhill from there.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Not bad, not bad at all. Jason kept stating this may be +20yrs ago issue but for him it was just yesterday. The three women just never seemed to give him a break on that point.

/

Was Jason uptight, maybe but he worshipped his family and wife to have it get smashed so totally by surprise. I would have expected Dana *the smartest in the bunch) to have worked on her dad more.

/

Grandparents were at the wedding but where of NO help to their daughter/son divorce ???

/

Rob5, I think you hit the nail on the head - I'd have done the same as Jason did....

/

4*, Hooyah, salutes... And I'm following this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great tale.

Your story hit me and went straight to my heart. I am an old Nam vet and I can tell that you are so full of life’s experience. Please keep writing, and the nay sayers can put there criticism where the sun don’t shine. We all have flaws, guess your detractors have not had a lot writing experience, maybe your critics should look into a mirror.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
Not too bad......

He was pissed, betrayed, and hurt. Reacted, and realized he screwed up. She deserved it; he was just luckily he caught in time. Almost the best of both worlds. The Bear approves. 5 stars. Nice sex, too.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You know that there's something wrong

with the story when the author feels he has to "preempt" criticism. The writing was technically very good, but the plot felt like if we were playing "LW cliche bingo" this story would be the winner. Lauren couldn't have betrayed Jason any more deliberately or thoroughly: the adultery was coldly deliberate, gratuitous, and long term, while the paternity fraud was completely premeditated. I'm sure that in the minds of some the passage of time is somehow supposed to cancel or mitigate the evil she did. But that's like thinking that a bank robber who isn't caught for 20 years should get off, or at least get off lightly, if he hasn't robbed any more banks. The message in the story is essentially that "loooove conquers all". In real life, discovering what Lauren did would turn love into hate, just as improperly stored wine turns into vinegar - a process that can't be reversed.

In LW, however, the men are weak and needy; the women typically get to have their cake and eat it, too; judges try to "save" marriages; and, "counselors" are treated as something other than modern versions of a shaman.

The first page was excellent, but the semi-RAAC was telegraphed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Rob, you goofed on your defense of the blood typing. You're correct the AB AB can't have an O child. But the O child isn't a proof of infidelity, it's a scientific impossibility! AB O can't have an O child, either! AB O will produce A or B.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

It was a fun read, not sure of a reconciliation though, not when you have a living, walking, talking 21 year old reminder of your wife's infidelity

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
This will have a large number of comments

Without a doubt. Whether you agree with the morals of the tale and the characters or not it was a well written story. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
assnomeous as usual!

trip over the tripe. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago
Great Story

After all those years of a loving marriage after the initial screwup had to mean something. She didn't continue cheating and they did have a great marriage and most likely will stay together for life If I extrapolate your story to a conclusion that I'm happy with. Full Marks for a difficult but complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
repeated story

it seams like I read this story before .

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Well Done

This was a tough one that I think you handled really well. I'm not usually much on reconciliation but this one seemed right. Good read. Thanks for contributing.

MrSpoojerMrSpoojerover 3 years ago
Good Read

Good reconciliation story, don't read these to often but I enjoyed it. Thanks

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

I give you a 5 for a well written story. You painted the picture of an A-1 Government Inspected ASS. Anyone in real life who acts like your main character is a damn fool and deserves the heartache sure to follow.

BTW, anyone who can piss me off as much as you did here has to be one hell of a writer, Hang in there. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good, a pretty stubborn idiot husband

The daughter may not be biologically his but she is his, heart and soul. The wife really fucked up.hiding the affair for so long. Live goes on some heal others sink, other realize that what they had is better than nothing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good one

A good reconciliation story, she definitely worked hard enough for it. I don’t think I would be able to forgive the cheating, or the 20 year lie. The college lover boy was some kind of stupid, to be bragging to a stranger about screwing married women. I’m glad he hit him at least one good shot. The threesome was gratuitous, and not needed in the story. If it had been from the female perspective, you would have given her a bbc for the necessary overdone sex scene. Your story was fine without that, and could have done without the foot fetish too. Bitching over, it was an enjoyable story and I gave you a *5.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
this was fantastic, the father was selfish

are we reading same story? Never mind, I know what the problem is. Turn off your I'm a dumb ass cuckold filter. All the love in the world isn't going to change the fact, if she needs any blood or a transplant. HE'S NOT THE FUCKING FATHER!. Also fucking someone after getting pregnant, and she continued the affair isn't a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry, NO

If Mom is blood-type AB, she ->cannot<- have a blood-type O child. A and B are dominant over O; this is high-school biology from over 75 years ago.

Anonymous2019Anonymous2019over 3 years ago

Piece of shit, selfish so called father, 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need to do your homework...

Valid means of paternity discovery but you got the typing wrong. Two AB parents cannot have an O child. That part is true, but an AB mother cannot have an O child either. If you are going to use a scientific theme, do some homework. Otherwise a good story. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sure, why not? What have they got to lose?

Nowhere in the story did it describe Lauren as going through some great and sudden change in character, in ethics, in morals. The woman who was some assholes slut and let him knock her up was the woman he married, and the dufus had no clue? For months his wife is a soulless betraying slut, and the husband has no sense of something being wrong with their relationship, no instinct, no discernment of his wife being a traitor? If not, then what's his problem? If he is that clueless, that unperceptive and insensitive, the whore could still be fucking around on him and he would have no clue. Ignorance is a happy marriage, for some people. Since he can't tell a decent woman from a guiltless empty whore, why not keep deceiving himself that his ex wife is, now, a decent woman? At least he'll be getting some of that great pussy that apparently can be shared without any loss in quality.

So, Lauren goes from guilt and remorse so severe that she wants to kill herself, to hooking up with some asshole doctor who needs a house manager while he's out fucking the nursing staff. Yeah, she's all about self torment and regret. She's probably torturing herself, by fucking a doctor with a tiny dick; but you should see the size of his house and investment portfolio.

If this dumb shit is not exploring a potential relationship with Melanie then he deserves to be re incarcerated with his ex wife. Her mindless and shallow decision to remarry the first guy who's half way decent tells us what an empty vessel she is. If he hadn't interacted with her she'd be fucking the new doctor and moving on. She may yet if her ex doesn't come through with another marriage proposal. This woman thinks of no one but herself. The ex husband may get his heart broken again, but he's never had to worry about brain damage.

Thanks for the effort.

012Say012Sayover 3 years ago
Great

I comment on few stories. I thought this one was an excellent look at the emotions of a man, who finds two decades late, he was wronged. Many don't seem to like reconciliation, but it always seems the most likely in cases after a fling, particularly one so much in the past. But it would take a while. She would seem more likely to try to move on first, the emotion not so fresh to get over. All well done, thank you.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
The main character is an asshole

OK, so he was furious with his wife. Why did he take it out on Anna? He had no way of knowing how she’d react to the news.

It was obvious that this story was heading for reconciliation, but the main character was such an asshole I think Lauren was better off without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not bad

A good read. Life is complicated. Don't blame him for going nuclear. would have sued for back child support and destroyed the other guys family life in the process lol.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Fantasy & SciFi?

What part is hardest to believe? Several (dozen) candidates, but for me it was one middle-aged guy boffing two ladies until they cannot take it any more. Especially after a year of no-nookie ... I would guess 5-7 seconds at most then at least 30 hours to repeat.

Or perhaps, if Daddy really figured out his (kinda)daughter set him up from the git-go, it was Daddy boffing women his daughter set him up with. Barely less plausible than the Everready Bunny Daddy, above!

Then, there is Sweetie’s fiancé coming to the church after being abandoned after the rehearsal ... and coming late?

3* and fairly generous, at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

A bit of medical science for what it’s worth. An AB mother cannot have an O child. Even with an Oo father the child would be AO or BO (hold the giggles, children) and would type as either A or B, not O. Kinda ruined the rest of the story for me. Five minutes of research for you, five stars from me. 4 stars.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

you want to write a raac write one,

just be honest in your tags

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Having a partner cheat is a very destructive thing and it isn't easy to get over or past.

This story showed this in a good way and actually made sense.

My only whine about it was that you sincerely need an editor. Some places you simply used the wrong word or misspelled (like using their when you should use there) words for the sentences given.

rzamrzamover 3 years ago

Forgiveness is the key. Forgive his wife who, despite her indiscretions, still loves him deeply. Forgive himself, who cannot fathom clearly what's happening with his emotions and ego on the driver's seat.

And look instead on the bright side. His wife still wanted him back. His non-biological daughter loves and adores him more than her real dad.

And fate has given him another chance to mend his life and have his family back.

Men are seldom this lucky.

Quite a lesson for us readers that marriage is NO easy proposition. Tread carefully. It takes intellectual and emotional maturity to understand and to forgive.

You needed that in a marriage.

To avoid the D-Day that this guy has fallen into.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Old school

I guess I'm old school, if your wife turns into a monster then BTB! But if been loving and wonderful for years, but fucked up along the way, then try to save you marriage.

Cheaper to keep her, and she will try harder. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lazy and unlikeable

Lazy writing, everything from the daughter suggesting blood tests to working out who the father was just fell into his lap. No real thought or effort put into the plot, this was emphasised by the wrong facts regarding blood type showing a complete lack of knowledge and research. Then the author showed what a total piece of shit his main character was when he revealed all at his daughters birthday party, I'm surprised anybody wanted to talk to ever again. And then we had the same boring and overused BTB favorite of him being some sort of love God.

I'm afraid there were no likeable characters, an exhausted plot and basically unbelievable actions. This guy was supposed to be the hero but I just wanted to use a baseball bat on his gonads.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 3 years ago
Pierremanvis

A great read. Kept me enthralled all the time. Loved the description of him with his ladies in the Uber. Very hot. Solid 5. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hate stories that insinuate men cannot think clearly when offered pussy. It's that same old tired cliche that a man's brain turns to jelly and all he can do is drool and drop trou every time a pussy gets flashed in front of him.

Also, I don't mind reconciliation when deserved, but in this story, the wife didn't change one iota. The wimpy husband gets led around by his pecker by multiple gorgeous women who just can't get enough of him? Yeah, that's more than a little fanciful, right?

The husband in this story is a wimp, not because he reconciled, but because he got bullied and overwhelmed by his ex-wife's pussy. What a farce!

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
If Anna sent Melanie just to make the mother jealous, and NOT to fuck him...

...why send Angel too? Any ol’ uber driver would do for the trip home. So it’s one or the other — either Anna sent them both to fuck Daddy, or... no, Angel does know Anna, and Melanie says Angel was sent by Anna too. So, yes, some sort of inconsistency here.

I so often skim over sex scenes in these stories as they rarely “do it” for me. I’ll start reading the beginning and think ‘Nah, this is just so over the top’ or ‘it’s all mechanics, and no emotional thought’, or conversely ‘“Where’s the Beef?”’ i.e. it’s boring. This story got it just right for me.

And I don’t mind the RAAC. It was over 20 years ago, and she is devastated and repentant about it. During the intervening 20 years she’s been a terrific wife; as loving as you could want, with no cheating (we have to assume this because the story says so). And her dating? Suggested to her by her therapist, who is trying to get her over the divorce. Yes, I understand his pain — absolutely justified. For him it was “just yesterday”, and would take time to get over. But they both obviously still loved each other deeply.

I was surprised the judge, after his little speech, didn’t order counseling. In these stories usually the judge orders counseling just pro forma, but here he seems to truly think there is love still there.

Oh, and they married just before she started pharmacy school, so the microbiology course would have been during pharm school, which is a pretty rigorous course as it would be a second biology course after her four year degree, as micro is usually required for entry to pharm school. It usually wouldn’t be tutored by a pre-law student (as many paralegals start out as) — unless, he went into law after dropping biology as a major at least as a junior. Would have been better to have had Todd as a biology masters or PhD student, and Todd now working in a lab, or teaching high school bio, or something that would normally require post-baccalaureate biology degree. Unless he’s a prodigy or something like that.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Oh, I forgot...

...a solid 4-stars.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I could not put my I pad down you get all *5* from me and a thanks for writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@etchiboy, I think I said it before, but what's the point of getting Lauren jealous? You try to make someone jealous so that they'll want you back - Lauren already DID want him back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You can’t get over a betrayal like that. If she didn’t know that would be one thing but to know and keep it from him is the ultimate disrespect. Male ego has nothing to do with the level of disrespect she distributed. She didn’t love at the time of her affair and in fact had to have a certain amount of disdain for him. Humans don’t treat people they love that way. I would have done more to her lover also. He should have gone to the man’s wife and told her. Maybe he should have tried to get her to even the score and then sued him for back child support. The bitch should have been burned and burned bad. You seem to want him to be a cuck and wimpy boy. Maybe he should have got her lover in a dark ally and relieved him of his tool.

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks to everyone who commented

I was really surprised at the overwhelming positive comments for this story. My stories are fictional and should be taken as that although some of them contain real life scenarios. It could happen. Several had questions re the blood typing issues. I did research the blood types. Keep in mind I did not reveal a blood type for Todd so Anna wound up an O. Anyway it did not detract from the story unless you’re a blood expert and really care about that. The consensus of the readers gave my story an average 4 plus score. I understand I gave my haters like most authors on this site but it goes with the territory. Funny though, those haters keep reading them and commenting. Lol. Thanks to all of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story was alright

except for the Sad Sack role that you had Jason fall into via the booze bottle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...

SIMILAR Stories