D.I.A.N.N.E. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The corridor to the toilets was easy enough to find -- in a corner near where the girl in the white dress had settled in with her friends. She wasn't there as I passed, though. Had she left? It was possible; I had been too busy necking with Debbie on and off for the past hour that I would not have noticed a herd of elephants charging through the room, much less one girl leaving. My lips felt like they were bruised, but I didn't mind.

After a short distance, the corridor split right and left. Signs indicated right for men, left for ladies. I was about to pull a right turn when none other than white dress girl came around the left corner and bumped right into me. There was an awkward moment, and I mumbled something in apology, but my words were lost to the noise.

She smiled nicely enough, but those intense, dark eyes never changed. There was something odd in the way she looked at me, a measuring, assessing stare as if she were trying to figure out what was going on inside my brain just by sight alone. It was unnerving, but strangely attractive.

This close, I could smell her perfume, light and flowery, and had a much better view of her face. Fine-featured with high cheekbones, she was a slender beauty, with slim shoulders and arms, yet the way her hips and bust filled that dress said she was packing some curves.

She moved on without saying a word. I glanced back over my shoulder before continuing my journey, but she didn't. The bathrooms up here were decorated much the same as the rest of the place, and gladly empty save for myself. Putting the weird girl out of my mind, I hit the urinal, eager to get back to Debbie.

I got a surprise, however, when I left the toilets and from across the room, saw that Debbie was chatting with someone on the couch; none other than white-dress-girl. I approached almost hesitantly. The two women were smiling and talking amiably enough as they sipped their drinks, sitting close together so their knees were touching. Debbie looked over and smiled happily when she saw me coming. The other girl just watched me with those eyes. What was her deal?

When I reached them, Debbie put her drink down and slid across to make room for me in between her and her new friend. "This is Jessica!" she shouted in my ear. The alcohol had obviously taken its toll on her. She was louder than even the music in here warranted. Maybe I should take her home soon? She wasn't drunk yet, but it wouldn't be long if she kept it up. "She's really cool!"

"Hello," Jessica said on my other side. She offered a hand, which I took.

"Hi."

"I've been talking with your girl. I hope you don't mind." For me to hear her, she leaned in close. Her breath was warm in my ear, and it sent tingles through me.

I shook my head in response. "Not at all."

"Jessica got bored with her friends," Debbie said in my other ear. My eyes went to the other side of the room where the clique Jessica had entered with were still sitting and talking. "So, she decided to come say hi." Then, much too loudly, she added, "She's hot! Do you think she's hot?"

With no idea how to answer that question, I opted for the safe route and reached for my beer, burying my face in the glass. Was Debbie into girls as well? Or was this a test? Probably the latter, but my knowledge of women was only very slightly greater today than it had been a month ago.

Debbie giggled as she watched my awkward avoidance, and I thought I saw Jessica's lips quirk again. "Don't worry," the raven-haired beauty said kindly. "You don't have to answer that. Besides, next to Debbie, I don't stand out so much."

I wanted to argue that point but held my beer-fuelled tongue. I was in way out my depth, here. A wild thought crossed my mind of taking both girls home, but I stuffed it down and put it in a box labelled 'Crazy Fantasies That Will Never Eventuate.'

"That's crap!" Debbie exclaimed. She leaned over me heavily to speak to Jessica, pressing her soft body against my shoulder and chest and bracing herself with a hand on my thigh. "You're freaking beautiful, girl!"

Okay, so maybe Debbie was a little drunker than I thought. At least she wasn't spilling her cocktail all over me. Jessica smiled graciously at the compliment and sipped a drink as dark and mysterious as her eyes. "Thank you," she said to Debbie, reaching out to place a hand on hers, which was still on my thigh. The significance of that movement was not lost on me. "You're very sweet."

The girls' eyes locked for a moment, and a silent exchange passed between them, unreadable to me. The moment stretched on, and I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable. No sooner had I decided I needed another drink than the Asian waitress appeared again in all her spangly glory. She proffered yet another tall beer for me and another cocktail for Debbie -- I was going to have to do something about that or I'd be carrying Debbie out of here over my shoulder -- and for Jessica, she offered to fetch whatever she fancied.

Jessica happily accepted and requested a bourbon and Coke. When she went for her clutch, the waitress waved her off as she'd done for me earlier. When Jessica raised an inquisitive eyebrow, the waitress just nodded in my direction and gave a thumbs up. This time, I was the recipient of the inquisitive eyebrow.

"You don't need to buy me drinks," she told me, leaning in so she didn't have to shout. The front of her dress wasn't showing a lot of skin, but some pale cleavage was visible, and it drew my eyes like a magnet draws iron filings. "But thank you." She pressed down on my thigh over Debbie's hand -- I'd forgotten it was still there -- before she removed it.

"Yes, we do!" Debbie blurted happily. Then, her expression changed to one of uncertainty. "Unless you don't want to hang with us?" She pouted, playfully sad with puppy-dog eyes. Jessica laughed out loud then, a pretty, tinkling sound.

"You're funny!" She took a sip through her straw and studied our faces for a moment. "Okay, you guys seem like fun. Can I stay for a while? Let me buy my own drinks, though, okay?" When Debbie and I nodded our consent, she beamed, openly smiling for the first time. I blinked, not sure if it was the beer or the dim lighting up here, but she was absolutely stunning.

We started chatting after that, and I learned a thing or two about Jessica. She was a local, living in a suburb near The Heights, where I had just taken up residence. She lived with some friends and was working her way through college, where she was studying medicine. For all she'd seemed weird, at first, I forgot about that as I got to know her. She was really quite likable. She even apologised for before, in the bathroom hallway, saying she sometimes came across as intense to new people.

Debbie certainly seemed to like her. The two of them chatted over me as much as to me, but I didn't mind. I was a guy sitting in the VIP room at a club with two hot girls beside me, something I never thought I'd experience.

The room filled up as the night wore on, and I noticed more than a few couples necking madly on the couches about the room. The public displays didn't bother me; I had a really good buzz going from whatever these delicious beers were, and I could feel the stupid, happy smile plastered across my face. The waitress had not missed a beat with us all night, and the girls and I had sailed past tipsy right into drunk. Jessica's friends had left at some point, I couldn't remember exactly when, but when they'd told her they were leaving, she'd said her goodbyes and stayed with Debbie and I.

I was glad for that; Jessica was proving to be heaps of fun, and no shy of flirting with either me or Debbie. Both girls touched me often as we talked, and while Debbie was comfortable with a hand high on my thigh, and mine on hers, Jessica started with my arm or shoulder, then worked up to the more intimate variety to match Debbie. Jessica was surprised to learn we'd only known each other a short time, saying she thought we made a great couple. Unsurprisingly, the conversation soon turned to sex.

Jessica was surprised to hear Debbie and I had not had sex, yet. She asked for details of what we had done, and Debbie was happy to tell her all about our time in the shower, as well as the limo ride earlier tonight. The story seemed to ramp up the tension in the air. It was almost palpable. My heart rate picked up as I anticipated where tonight might lead. That box labelled 'Crazy Fantasies That Will Never Eventuate' opened enough to release the notion I'd earlier stuffed in there and put it into another box labelled 'Crazy Fantasies That Might Actually Be Possible.'

"I'm so jealous of you two!" Jessica moaned. She was sitting up straight with an elbow resting on my shoulder -- I was reclining with my back against the couch so the girls could talk to each other without leaning across me -- while Debbie mirrored her on my other side, though her left hand was resting very high on my left thigh. In between sips of her drink, her fingers lightly brushed my crotch regularly. I could have stopped her, but I was having too much fun and was too liquored to care. Besides, elsewhere in the room, people were up to far more interesting behaviour in dark corners where they thought nobody would notice.

"I haven't been with anyone for ages!" Jessica continued. Her eyes dropped to where Debbie's hand was, and I saw a flash of hunger in her dark gaze.

"I find that hard to believe," I replied. "You're good-looking, and you seem like you don't have a problem meeting new people. What's the deal?" Debbie's touch became more insistent, and I began to harden inside my jeans. Beyond the point of caring about much except how much fun I was having, I placed my own hand on Debbie's smooth thigh. She immediately adjusted herself, so her legs were open enough for me to slide my hand higher. I could feel her heat, but I stopped short of her pussy, unsure of how far I was meant to take this.

Jessica watched wordlessly. Her cheeks were a little flushed, and she bit her lip. "You guys are so bad," she said in my ear. "I'm glad I stayed. This is hot." She looked across at Debbie and they shared another silent exchange. I swear I could see sparks shooting between them. Good sparks, the kind that could light a most enjoyable fire.

How the next bit happened, I'm not quite aware, but one moment I was looking from girl to girl, the next Debbie had reached up to cup my chin. She kissed me hungrily, jamming her tongue into my mouth. She tasted like the fruit in the cocktails. I kissed back, but then my face was being pushed away, and before I could react, Jessica was kissing me with as much fervour as Debbie had.

At this point, my brain left the building. They passed my head back and forth between them more times than I could count. I had a hand high on each girl's thigh and was pleasantly surprised to feel neither of them were wearing underwear. My cock was set to burst right out of my jeans at any moment. There was a hand on it, rubbing firmly. I got a chance to look down and saw both Debbie and Jessica were involved, each trying to find some purchase with their fingers.

"Let's get out of here," Debbie breathed hotly into my ear. "I want you."

I groaned in a lusty haze and nodded agreement, breaking my kiss with Jessica and reluctantly pulling my hand from under her skirt so I could fumble my phone from my pocket. While I struggled to work the device out of my jeans, Debbie leaned across me and planted her mouth on Jessica's. I forgot all about my phone as I watched the hottest display I'd ever seen in real life. "Fuck," I murmured in appreciation.

"Want to come with us?" I heard Debbie ask our new friend. When Jessica nodded, I redoubled my efforts to retrieve my phone. We left the club shortly after, the girls a little unsteady on their feet, but not too bad considering how many drinks we'd had. I had to hand it to Debbie; she'd downed at least six of those cocktails and was still upright. I had an arm around each of their waists, as much for support as for how good it felt.

Out on the street, eyes watched us climb into Gloria's limo, and I grinned at them as I relished the feeling of being the envy of every guy around.

"Where to, Mr. London?" Gloria enquired from up front once we were settled in the back.

"Home, Gloria!" I crowed exultantly.

"Very good, Mr. London."

The privacy screen went up, then, and the limo began to move. The girls wasted no time. Jessica's lips found mine as Debbie slipped to the floor and began to work my jeans off. I had a hand behind Jessica, squeezing her plump arse through her dress. Not satisfied, she lifted her body off the seat and pulled the skirt up to her waist, leaving me with a handful of naked butt cheek.

A stray thought penetrated my drunken lust about whether Gloria could see what was happening back here, but it fluttered away on a gust of horniness I could not control.

Debbie pulled off my boots so she could get my jeans all the way off, and my underwear followed. I moaned into Jessica's mouth as I felt my cock engulfed in wet heat. Even in my inebriated state, this was more stimulation than I could handle for long. My fingers slipped between Jessica's cheeks to find her pussy, slippery from the foreplay we'd begun in the club. She purred into our kiss as I slipped a finger inside her and worked it in small circles.

The dark-haired beauty broke the kiss long enough to shimmy the straps off her shoulders and slide the down until her tits were exposed. They looked big on her slender frame, round and pale and capped with small pink nipples that stood stiff with her excitement. Using the hand on her butt, I pulled her forward and captured a nipple between my lips as I deepened my exploration of her pussy.

"I like watching you suck him," I heard Jessica say to Debbie as she pushed back against my finger. I added another finger and heard a happy moan escape her lips. I felt the assault of cool air on my cock as Debbie released me from her mouth.

"Why don't you try some?" I heard her suggest to Jessica. I groaned with anticipation as the breast was removed from my mouth and Jessica lowered her head to where Debbie was holding my dick, slowly stroking it. She kept her arse up in the air, though, which left me able to continue fingering her as her mouth closed over my crown. My breath caught in my throat at the similar, but different sensation of another mouth, another technique.

Where Debbie was eager and enthusiastic, Jessica was slower, more deliberate. The limo quickly filled with the scent of two aroused women. I locked eyes with Debbie over Jessica's head, and we shared a hot smile. When Debbie grabbed a handful of Jessica's hair and forced her down further, both Jessica and I moaned together, and I felt her pussy contract on my sliding fingers.

Debbie's eyes never left mine as she reached for the neckline of her strapless black dress and pushed it down to reveal the plump but perky tits I'd been thinking about ever since our time in the shower. When Jessica lifted her head to briefly suckle on one of those succulent breasts, Debbie threw her head back and sighed happily, cradling the other woman's head tenderly.

Watching this happen before me pushed me right to the brink of what I could handle. "I'm close!" I warned them as I felt a tightening in my balls. Like lightning, Jessica's mouth covered me again and Debbie dipped her head to tongue my balls. The sensation was enough to make the top of my head lift off.

"Save some for me!" Debbie demanded from between my thighs. Jessica replied with an agreeable moan and took me into her throat. That was it for me. I cried out in pleasure as I had the biggest orgasm of my life. My cock spasmed wildly in Jessica's mouth, but after the first few jerks, she pulled away and let Debbie take me in for the rest. I closed my eyes and hung on for dear life as my dick continued to squirt five, six, seven times before it began to settle down.

"Fuck!" I breathed, my head dropping back onto the leather headrest. "Fuck!" I seemed unable to say much more. I heard the girls giggling and cracked an eyelid. They were watching me intently and looking very pleased with themselves. Debbie was still holding my cock as she used a finger to turn Jessica's face toward hers. Their lips locked in a hot, sexy kiss. There's something about two women kissing that mesmerises me, and I watched avidly as they traded tongues.

My fingers were still inside Jessica, so I resumed pumping them gently back and forth. My other hand was free only until I could fill it with Debbie's soft breast. Her nipple hardened instantly against my fingers as I teased her, and she tightened her grip on my cock, stroking me insistently. I'd never gone soft, which hardly surprised me; in Dianne I'd been shooting multiple loads a day.

"You should fuck him," Jessica said softly when their kissing ended. She was pushing her butt back against me harder now, urging my fingers deeper. "I'd love to watch you two have your first fuck, if that's okay."

Debbie eyed me and I smiled greedily. A flurry of movement followed as bodies shifted around. Debbie pushed her dress all the way off while Jessica sat upright and moved to one side a little. My fingers came free of her pussy, but I barely noticed as a naked Debbie straddled my waist and settled herself onto my lap. My cock was trapped between our bodies, lying along the moist softness of her pussy lips.

Our eyes met and we shared a smile, for the moment forgetting about Jessica, the limo, Gloria, all of it fading away. She adjusted her hips and positioned me at her entrance. "Are you ready?" She asked quietly.

"You'll be my first," I said back. Now where on earth had that come from? Technically, it was true, though I'd had heaps of sex in Dianne. Still, this would be my first time actually having sex with a girl in real life.

"I know," Debbie replied with a smile. "You'll like it, I promise."

All I could do was nod, giving her my permission to go right ahead and take my real-world virginity. My hands found the plump cheeks of her butt as she sank down slowly, letting me relish in the feel of entering her body. We kissed as she reached the bottom and began to move her hips.

"That's really fucking hot," Jessica murmured from next to us. I looked over to see her sitting against the limo door with one leg bent up to her chest and the other on the car floor. She was working two fingers in and out of her pussy while the other hand kneaded a pale breast. I smiled at her and put my focus back on Debbie.

Yep, this was most definitely NOT the way I'd envisioned losing my virginity, but there you have it; that's how it went down. Debbie rode me tenderly at first, then picked up the pace as the tension mounted. I kissed her lips, her neck, her breasts. I nipped at her with my teeth as I pawed her arse, squeezing the supple flesh possessively. I used every inch of skill I'd learned in Dianne, wanting her to have the best possible experience.

Jessica was breathing heavily beside us as we fucked, making little whimpering noises as she got herself off. Debbie was working hard now, chasing her own pleasure. Her skin began to glisten with a light sheen of sweat. I felt myself getting close, and warned her; I was conscious enough to realise I wasn't wearing a rubber.

"It's okay," she assured me in a breathy voice. "You can come in me. I want you to."

I held her tighter as her clenching tunnel urged my release. I grunted loudly and began to fire off inside her. Her breath was loud in my ear as she ground her hips down, firmly embedding me in her sweet depths.

We held each other close for long moments as my orgasm subsided. The only sound in the car was our breathing as it gradually slowed.

"I'm glad we did that," Debbie whispered.