D.I.A.N.N.E. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me, too," I replied.

"Me, too," said Jessica. We looked over to see her leaning back, her beautiful face flushed. Her legs were still open, displaying her bare, shaven pussy, and her dress was still pushed down over her tits. She was unfazed by her nudity, however; it really was far too late for something like modesty. "Do I get a turn? I understand if you're claiming him, Debbie, but I really want to if it's okay?"

Before either of us could answer, we felt the limo come to a stop. I looked out the window to see the newly familiar sight of the entrance to my apartment building just outside. "Shit, we're back already!" I hissed. Hoping that Gloria didn't know what we were doing back here, I hurriedly -- and reluctantly -- urged Debbie off my lap so I could pull my pants up. Jessica flew into motion, too, fixing up her dress and her hair as best she could in the few seconds we had.

Debbie, however, took her sweet time in picking up her dress and shimmying back into it, as if we had forever. "Come on, Debbie!" I implored. "I'm not sure Gloria will appreciate us defiling her limousine."

At that moment, the door on Debbie's side came open and Gloria appeared in view. Unfortunately, Debbie was still tucking her breasts into the top of her dress. There's no way Gloria would have missed it, unless she was blind. I braced myself for some sort of backlash, but none came. Debbie calmly finished adjusting herself and exited the car. I followed quickly, thanking Gloria for the ride as Jessica climbed out after me.

"You're most welcome, Mr. London," Gloria said smoothly. "I trust the ride was pleasurable."

Debbie chuckled at the double entendre, while Jessica looked embarrassed. I studied Gloria's pretty face intently, looking for a sign that she was making fun of us, but her expression remained open and passive. Just a coincidence, I told myself firmly. That's all.

Gloria closed the door and bade us a good evening before returning to the driver's seat and driving away. I shook my head. "Close one," I said to the girls as we turned for the glass doors to the lobby.

"I know," Debbie agreed with a giggle. "I can feel you running down my leg. We should get inside."

Right, I had just come inside her and she had no panties on. "Let's do that," I said, taking them each by a hand and leading them inside. This late, there was nobody at reception, so I had to stop to get my keycard out of my wallet, which only took a little fumbling before I got the door open.

We got through the elevator ride with only a little fondling and kissing -- Debbie had to pull a tissue out of her purse to wipe up a bit -- I felt bad about it, but she didn't appear to mind. "Price of a good time," she told me with a wink as she sauntered from the lift a trifle unsteadily. Chuckling to myself, I followed her down the hall to my door, bringing Jessica with me.

Once inside, I flicked on the lights. At the end of the short hallway that led to the living area, Jessica immediately commented on how nice the apartment was. "How do you afford this?" she asked wonderingly as she walked across the lounge to stare out the tall windows. Debbie went the other way, into my room, presumably to clean up in the bathroom.

"Actually," she said, shooting me a look over her shoulder. I found the pose incredibly appealing, especially the way her long, black hair fell over her shoulder like that. "You haven't told me what you do."

I looked around for Debbie, but she was nowhere to be seen. "I'm in software testing," I told her as I sat down on the couch, only realising after I'd said it that it wasn't so far from the truth. "Plus, I got some money from an uncle who recently passed away." That part, I kept the same as what I'd told Debbie. No point making up two different lies to track.

"Really?" she said thoughtfully, coming back to stand in front of me. She tossed her small purse onto the couch without taking her eyes off mine. "Software testing must pay well if you can get around in limos." She twined her slim arms around my neck as she spoke, and her voice lowered to a sultry purr.

"That was the uncle," I confessed, taking her waist in my hands. Emboldened by my night of amazing luck and a belly full of beer, I pulled the zipper at the back of her dress all the way down and slipped my hands inside to feel her warm, silky skin. Our lips were just about to meet when we heard water running from the direction of my room.

"Hmm," Jessica mused in my arms. "I could use a shower."

"Me, too," I agreed, pulling her close. "And it's big enough for all of us." I led her across the living area to my bedroom and through to my private bathroom, where a very naked and wet Debbie stood in the steamy shower. She smiled as we entered.

"I was hoping you guys would join me," she said brightly.

As I undressed, I vowed to myself that I would remember this night forever.

***

END OF CHAPTER SIX

***