D.I.A.N.N.E. Ch. 07

Story Info
Integrated learning platform.
10.1k words
4.85
7.1k
21

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antidarius
Antidarius
1,060 Followers

© Antidarius 2021

*This is a work of fiction. The author, Antidarius, does not claim ownership of any characters or titles mentioned that are the existing property of other entities.*

---------------------------------

D.I.A.N.N.E.

Chapter 7: Integrated Learning Platform

P: 37 M: 39 S: 28

---------------------------------

--Thursday, 27th May, 1999--

Early hours of the morning...

My head spun in a haze, a perfect storm of lust, alcohol and intense sensation. I was lying face up on my bed, Debbie astride my hips, Jessica kneeling over my face. The two girls' lips made wet smacking sounds as they kissed while riding me, moaning and sighing softly, sometimes giggling. I didn't know how long we'd been at it, and I didn't care. I never wanted tonight to end.

"Is his cock good in your hot little pussy?" Jessica was asking Debbie. She pushed herself down more firmly on my face, and I licked her slit from the hard button at the peak of her labia, down to her hole, where I speared my tongue into her channel. She made an approving moan when I did.

"Yeah!" Debbie breathed, her grinding becoming more urgent.

"You look so good riding him like a little slut!" Jessica told her. A slap reverberated through the air, and Debbie cried out in surprise, though her voice was thick with arousal. "Are you a little slut?" It turned out that Jessica was quite dominant in bed, more so with Debbie than me, but it only served to turn me on further.

"Yes!" Debbie replied, groaning as the pressure over my waist increased. She was really starting to go for it, now.

"Say it!" Jessica ordered. "Say you're a little slut!" Another slap, from the direction of Debbie's arse, I thought. It was a good one for slapping, round and plump.

"I'm a little slut!" Debbie cried, then whimpered as her body stiffened.

"Yeah, cum for me, slut!" Jessica urged. "Cum on that big cock!" Calling it big was generous, though I wasn't about to say anything. A sweet tightness enveloped my dick as Debbie came, and the feeling pushed me to my own edge. I cried out into Jessica's pussy as I erupted into Debbie. There was no need to be concerned; both girls had assured me earlier they were on birth control.

My body went limp once my orgasm subsided, even though my cock stayed hard. Whatever Dianne had done to me, my sexual endurance was really something. I'd cum three times, now, and even though my body was tired from the sex, my dick remained ready for more.

Debbie uttered a satisfied sigh and fell off me, flopping down onto the bed beside me. Jessica clambered off my face and spun around to throw a slim thigh over my waist. She was already grasping my shaft and aiming it at her pussy when Debbie leaned over to kiss me, uncaring about the juices on my face, courtesy of Jessica.

We shared a sweet, deep kiss, the moment somehow feeling as if it were just the two of us, despite Jessica impaling herself on me at the same time.

"Fuck!" the slim beauty moaned thickly as she came to rest with me fully embedded inside her. Her pussy felt different to Debbie's; not quite as tight but just as hot and wet. "That's really good." Her words were only slightly slurred from the alcohol we'd imbibed tonight.

"Having fun?" Debbie whispered in my ear as she snuggled up beside me. I met her eyes, but she turned my face toward Jessica, wanting me to watch her. "She's so hot, isn't she?"

I stared up at Jessica, her slender yet well-stacked frame illuminated by the light from my bedside lamps. She eyed me hotly as she began to undulate. "Yeah, she really is," I agreed with a grunt as she stirred my cock in her delicious depths.

"I like watching you fuck her," Debbie went on, sending my arousal through the roof. "Grab her tits."

I obeyed, collecting two handfuls of soft, pale flesh. For a slim girl, her breasts looked quite big on her frame, dominating her chest. She sighed as I palmed them firmly.

"I'm glad I met you guys tonight," she confessed as she rode me. She was in no hurry; we'd been at this for a while, now.

"Same!" Debbie chirped, looking up at her. I chimed in with my own agreement, which came in the form of a deep groan. I thought I might be in danger of total overstimulation.

"I think Jake feels the same," Debbie added with a giggle. Jessica grinned, too, and then Debbie was on the move, getting to her knees and settling in beside Jessica. I watched as the two girls began to kiss again. Debbie's hands did not sit idle; she trailed one down Jessica's flat belly to her smooth mound. Jessica squealed in pleasure as Debbie slipped a finger between our bodies and stimulated the other woman's clit, which immediately set her to bucking her hips urgently, wanting more.

"Oh, fuck!" Jessica cried, seizing Debbie's face with both hands and smashing their mouths together harder. In no time, Jessica was cumming again, her pussy squeezing me until I thought I would pop right out of her. I felt the pressure building again in my lower belly, my balls tightening with another eruption. I let loose without trying to hold back, pumping whatever was left in my overworked balls into Jessica's clenching pussy.

Jessica fell forward, collapsing onto my chest as she caught her breath, and Debbie resumed her position beside me, one arm over Jessica's back. I rested my hand on Jessica's arse, squeezing gently as my throbbing cock quieted inside her.

"You guys are so bad," Jessica mumbled into my neck.

"You can talk," Debbie said with a chuckle. "Calling me a slut and all that!" Her words were chased by a stiff yawn.

Jessica laughed softly. "Oh, yeah, that's right. I hope that was okay?"

"Yeah, it was alright," Debbie said around another yawn. "I've never been into that sort of thing, but it was hot in the moment."

Jessica made a soft noise in response, and I realised she was falling asleep. I, too, was suddenly having trouble keeping my eyes open. A minute later, we were all sleeping soundly, pulled under by exhaustion, a skinful of liquor and sexual gratification.

*

I woke up feeling a little less than excellent. Offensive sunlight streamed in through my bedroom windows, making me squint blearily as I returned to the waking world. My head was aching slightly, and I had a bad taste in my mouth. It took a few moments to work out why, but then memories of last night crashed home, flashes and impressions of drinking, Debbie going down on me in the limo, then the VIP room at the Palace, then...

Debbie and Jessica, naked in my bed, with me. Holy shit! I'd been in a full-blown three-way! Excitedly, I looked to either side, but found myself alone. Had the girls left already? Last night wasn't some insane hallucination, was it? A cold feeling crept into my stomach at the notion of enduring some kind of Dianne-induced psychosis, but I relaxed when I heard plates clattering in the kitchen.

Yes, it was all very real, and Debbie or Jessica -- or both -- were in the kitchen making breakfast. Smiling giddily, I hopped out of bed and left my room, not bothering to put pants on, my morning wood on full display. My confidence after last night was at an all-time high, and I was loving it. I was pulled up short, however, when I entered the living area from my room and looked across at the kitchen, where behind the dark marble breakfast bar that divided the two rooms, a woman I'd never seen before stood frozen with a dish in her hands, her mouth agape.

"Who are you?" I blurted, hurriedly covering myself with my hands. At the same time, she quickly turned her back on me.

"Um, shite!" she said, flustered. "I didn't know you were- I mean, you weren't supposed to be home." She spoke quickly, and her accent was from the UK somewhere, unless I was mistaken. Scotland, maybe. With dark skin like that, Scotland was the last place I'd expect her to come from, but then what I knew about Scotland couldn't feed a sparrow. Either way, the thick accent made her difficult to understand. "Hazard of the job, I suppose," she added with an awkward chuckle. At least, I thought that's what she said.

"What? What job?" I demanded as I backed into my bedroom and hid most of my body in the doorway, leaving my head sticking out.

"I'm the cleaner," she replied, chancing a look over her shoulder to see me poking out the door like a startled, somewhat indignant fox from its den. "I clean on Thursdays."

"Well, I didn't get that memo," I said, frowning at her. She was quite pretty, really, with a mass of curly, dark hair atop her head that fell to her shoulders. I couldn't tell much else about her from here, not with the bar blocking most of my view. Anyway, I was too annoyed at the intrusion to care much, right now. That, and I was also miffed there was no sign of Debbie or Jessica anywhere; from where I stood, I could see the whole apartment except for the bedroom and bathroom behind me, and the spare room and laundry down the hall. The girls could be in the latter two rooms, but that was doubtful.

"Sorry," she said. "Would you like me to go? I've done the shopping, and the place is still quite neat, so I can return next week to do the rest?"

"You do my shopping as well?" I asked, intrigued, but I shook my head, not wanting to get distracted. "Wait. Who pays you? Who gave you this job?" Stupid question.

"A place called United Home Services employs me," she replied. "I deal with a woman called Gloria. She gives me the jobs to do, and I do them."

Not quite the answer I expected, except that Gloria was involved. Unless it was a different Gloria, but I would believe that when I learned how to fly. United Home Services, huh? "Right," I said absently as I thought about whether to send her home or not. "I'm going to have a shower and get dressed. You can finish up, seeing as you're nearly done."

"Very good, Mr. London," the girl -- she was a few years older than me, I thought -- replied. "I'll do the bathroom and bedroom next time, then?"

"Oh, right," I muttered. "One second." I disappeared into my room and threw on a pair of loose shorts and a black shirt. "You can do them today," I said when I emerged. If having girls over was going to become a thing, I wanted the place looking tidy. "I'll stay out of your way."

"Thank you, Mr. London," she said with a smile, finally turning all the way around to look at me. Straight white teeth flashed behind plump, dark lips, and large, obsidian eyes regarded me from an oval, dimple-cheeked face that was outright lovely. There was an unmistakable spark of mischief in those eyes, too. I couldn't tell much from where she was standing, and because she had a baggy black shirt on, but I thought she might be a full-figured woman.

"Jake," I prompted, disarmed by that smile. I felt my irritation melting away.

"Oh! Thank you so much!" she exclaimed, beaming as she hurried round the bar and crossed the room to offer me a hand. My suspicions about her figure appeared to be correct. She wore loose black trousers to go with the shirt, so her exact shape wasn't obvious, but I could tell she was plump, especially in the chest and bottom. I didn't mind one bit.

"You wouldn't believe how boring it gets calling everyone 'Mr. This and Mrs. That.'" She put on a mock-posh accent to enunciate the names, and it made me smile. I took her hand and shook it gently. "I'm Jade," she added. "Almost the same, right?"

It took me a second to decipher what she meant. "Oh, right!" I replied. "Jake and Jade. I get it." I released her hand and stuck my hands in my pockets as I felt my old friend Mr. Social Awkwardness enter the room. Whatever improvements Dianne had made to me, my ineptitude at maintaining conversations with people -- especially attractive women -- was still apparent. Last night it hadn't been a problem, but then I'd had alcohol on my side. After an excruciating silence, Jade announced she was off to tidy up my quarters. Grateful to be done with the exchange, and cursing my social autism, I made for the kitchen.

"Oh, Jake?" Jade's head popped out of my room as I was preparing my food. "Two girls left just after I arrived. They said to say goodbye. They didn't want to wake you."

"Uh, thanks," I replied, embarrassed. Jade's eyes turned considering before she vanished again. So, that's what had happened to Debbie and Jessica. Why hadn't they woken me? I at least thought Debbie and I were forming something more than just a couple of sexual encounters. Maybe I'd been wrong about that? The thought made me a little sad.

"Want me to do your sheets?" Jade called from the bedroom.

I felt a moment of panic. Those sheets must be soaked in sexual fluids! "Uh, no! That's okay! I'll do them later!"

Her curly head came back out. "Not to worry, Jake. No need to be embarrassed. I'm a cleaner, yeah? I've seen things that'd make your hair curlier than mine. This is no bother." Without waiting for my answer, she disappeared again.

This girl -- woman, really -- was certainly not like any cleaner I'd ever heard of. Then again, I hadn't really known any cleaners. I heard her humming happily as she worked. Shrugging to myself, I resumed my preparation of breakfast and ended up with a large bowl of cornflakes and several rounds of toast. That should get me started.

Apart from my lingering hangover, my body felt good, albeit a little sore from the hours of sex last night. I started to grow hard in my shorts as my mind played over some of the things I'd done to the girls, and what they'd done to me. I certainly had performed better than would have been possible without my training in Dianne.

Thinking of Dianne made me look over at the TV unit, where the black box awaited my next visit. I hadn't used her yesterday, so it would be good to get some time in today. As soon as Jade leaves, anyway. The day off had me feeling refreshed and ready, despite last night's drinking.

Getting settled on the couch with my breakfast, I flicked on the TV and browsed the multitude of channels while I waited for Jade to finish. She appeared absorbed in her work, not saying much, and I didn't bother her. I was eager to get back into Dianne, and my mind was playing over options of what game to experience.

I wondered how Debbie was doing. Jessica, too, but mainly my thoughts were with Debbie. I drew my phone out of my pocket and checked for messages -- knowing already there were none -- and sighed. Guess I'll just have to wait and find out. Maybe I'll call her later.

I spent the next few minutes trying to come up with reasons why she might have left early but made myself stop when it became confusing and pointless. There were a hundred reasons, and the right one was probably not one I had thought of anyway.

A sly little voice in the back of my brain was telling me all the things I didn't want to hear, like: 'She's not really into you,' or 'She got weirded out by last night and you scared her off.' Those suggestions I suppressed as best I could, but the seed of doubt still wormed in my gut. Frowning, I tried to focus on the channels on the big plasma screen instead of my internal dialogue.

My eyebrows rose when I found a little gem called 'Martial Arts Masters' on the Discovery channel. In this episode, the host was doing an expose on kung fu. I wonder... My burgeoning idea was interrupted, however, by Jade bustling out of my room with an armful of my bed linen. I felt my cheeks grow hot, but she paid me no mind other than shooting me a brief, friendly smile. She disappeared down the hall by the kitchen and returned a few moments later with neatly folded, fresh linen.

"Where did you get those?" I asked, curious. "And what do you do with the... uh..." I stumbled over what I was trying to ask, not wanting to embarrass myself. "Dirty washing?"

Jade stopped at the doorway to my room and turned to face me. "These," she said, proffering the linens in her arms, "Were in your linen cupboard. As for the washing, I do it offsite and bring it back next week."

"Ah," I said, feeling a little silly for not knowing. "Sorry, I'm just not used to having a cleaner." I have a linen cupboard?

Jade smiled, her dimples deepening. "Not to worry, love. Just leave everything to me, okay?" I nodded, and she entered my room, leaving me alone again. Once more, my thoughts went to Debbie, and to a lesser extent, Jessica. Thinking of the two girls together quickly had me hardening in my shorts, and a growing tension began to build. Hurriedly, I covered my lap with a cushion and set my plate on it as I finished my breakfast.

Unable to stop myself, I fished out my phone and messaged Debbie, asking if she got home okay. It was a casual message, hopefully not sounding needy or anything. Minutes went by with no reply. Chill out, I told myself irritably. She'll reply when she can. Then there was Jessica, whose number I did not get last night. What was her deal, anyway? Those intense looks at first, and then... That fine, slender body, that long, dark hair, the way she'd undulated on top of me...

A short time later, Jade emerged from my room, bringing me out of my daydream. She tidied up a few more things, then said her goodbyes and left. Before she did, though, she told me to make a list of items I'd prefer for next week, so she can adapt my shopping list to my tastes. Pleased at the idea, I thanked her and said I would do so.

Putting Jade's nice smile and curvy body out of my mind, I threw aside the cushion and got up. I had begun to have an idea before Jade interrupted me, but I couldn't remember what it was. Besides, I was too horny now to concentrate on much else until I'd scratched this itch. Grabbing a towel, I did my usual routine before accessing Dianne: remove shorts, put towel on couch to minimise mess, retrieve headband from Dianne.

I paused for a moment, standing there in the middle of the loungeroom. What should I put in Dianne? Diablo? Nah, too intense, though I could go visit Gillian again... Final Fantasy VII? Tempting, but I wanted something different. Tekken Three? The thought of the roster of attractive female fighters was good, but getting the shit kicked out of me, not so much. Wait a second...

The idea from earlier bloomed to fruition. "Dianne?"

"Yes, Jake," she replied at once, her feminine monotone emanating from her unit, tucked neatly into my TV cabinet, directly beneath the TV. The screen was still alive with the martial arts show I'd found earlier, though the sound was down low. The show was covering what looked like a monastery in China, where monks in yellow robes were performing insane acts of agility and strength.

Wondering if I was right, I voiced my question to Dianne. "Is there a way for me to absorb knowledge from an educational program on TV?" The movie The Matrix had only come out last month, but I'd seen it three times.

"Yes, in theory," Dianne answered. "I do have access to an Integrated Learning Platform, though I require direct access to the media in order to implement it."

I frowned. It was live TV; there were no discs. "How do I do that?"

"In the absence of optical discs or cartridges, I possess an array of ports which can be used to link me to multiple platforms, including satellite television."

"Really? Where?" I'd looked all over Dianne thoroughly several times, and I'd seen no hint of what she spoke of.

"Remove me from this cabinet and I will show you, Jake." Following her instructions, I pulled the big black cube from the cabinet and placed it on the carpet, turning it so I could see the back side. My eyes widened in surprise as I heard a click, and the back of the box opened like a door. Inside were rows of ports for as many cables as I'd ever seen; VGA, S-Video, RCA, DVI, coaxial, you name it. There was even one which looked like it could be IDE, to connect a computer hard drive!

Antidarius
Antidarius
1,060 Followers