All Comments on 'D.I.A.N.N.E. Ch. 07'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So…great story so far, very much enjoying the journey and ‘evolution’ of Twenty to whatever conclusion he reaches. Don’t know if you take suggestions here or if I would need to have a subscription to your Patreon, but here goes: so far, you’ve only improved his psychical abilities with Cloud and Diablo as the main courses, with a side helping of Indy to help his social life improve. While he is smarter than he used to be, maybe now is the time to start revving up the ol’ brain power to help him plan ahead a bit. With that in mind, there are three choices in my opinion that seem logical in-realm to give him what he’ll need later: first, if novels and books are an acceptable entertainment medium, I would like to see a Sherlock Holmes story make it’s way into DIANNE, as he would be the ultimate in deductive reasoning for our hero; second, if novels aren’t able to translate well, given the year of 1999 as storyline necessary, just three or so years before a lovely series about Batman was all the rage on TV, and having the Caped Crusader in his head would be epic fun; finally, if you simply need brain teasers to stimulate the neural pathways, consider that Myst was THE mind boggling game of all time at the time, and with DIANNE’s help could be much more intricate than we remembered. Food for thought…;)

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 2 years ago

Great story! I had to go back though and read the entire again because of the gaps in chapters. Couple of constructive comments. SVideo is much faster data rates than RCA. Though I suspect Dianne is able to overcome that. Related to Anonymous's comment, I think the integration of Cloud and Indy have already increased his brain power. Further integration of other characters will surely help. I hope the next chapter is out soon. I cant wait to see what Jake gets up to next!

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

I think we are in for the long haul . I am liking the pace . And feel as though there is an endless amount of story still . Well done . I appreciate the results with how busy you are .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please

Jjdoesit1Jjdoesit1over 2 years ago

MORE!!!!!!! I love this ongoing tale and can't wait for the next installment. I devoured the entire series in one sitting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES