D.I.A.N.N.E. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did sexually free mean she was open to having other male partners? The thought made me feel cold in my stomach. I didn't want to imagine her with another guy, which made me the biggest hypocrite in the world. Here I was banging every fictional woman I came across, and I was worried about Debbie sleeping around?

But that's the thing, a sly voice said in my head. You're only screwing creations, renditions. It's the same as watching porn, really.

The voice had a point, but I knew that voice wanted its cake and to eat it, too. The reality was, I didn't want to mess things up with Debbie. She was awesome, and if that meant going without the sexual capacity of Dianne, then I suppose that was just life.

Nice knowing ya, kid, Indy said quietly.

What does that mean? I demanded. Are you making fun?

This is what happens, he replied gravely. You meet the girl, you start changing things to make her happy. If you don't watch yourself, it never ends.

Irritably, I pushed him out of my head. The man didn't make sense half the time, anyway.

Does this mean we won't see Tifa anymore? Aerith? Cloud asked.

I don't know, I answered honestly, feeling a pang of regret at the idea. Can we see them without sleeping with them?

Cloud's silence was more than enough response. I could sense his sadness, like an echo of my own. With no further desire to stay in Dianne today, I exited the MAP and went back to reality. A reality that had once felt like a prison I could never escape, but now I had prospects. I would miss the titillating delights Dianne could offer, but I had Debbie, which more than made up for it. I would still use Dianne for all other things, of course.

It was early evening when I pulled off the headpiece, and I was well past feeling hungry again, so I showered and changed before making dinner. The rest of the night was downright boring. And frustrating I watched some TV, but every time a pretty girl or woman appeared on the screen, my fingers itched for Dianne's headpiece, lying on the ottoman and beckoning me. After an hour or so of resisting the temptation, I grabbed the headpiece and put it back inside Dianne, unwilling to trust myself yet.

At about ten I went to bed, hoping that sleep would fill the void. It was a long time coming, but I eventually found it, drifting off into a series of dreams that jumbled together every experience I'd had in Dianne and mixed them all up out of order. Tifa, naked and chained to the Butcher's table, but instead of the Butcher, it was Indy standing over her, cleaver in hand and wild grin on his face. Cloud dressed as Indy, fist-fighting in an Egyptian bazaar, but instead of Egyptians, he was fighting demons from Diablo.

I was myself, traversing the halls of the cathedral, but instead of monsters attacking me, I was constantly assaulted by women. Tifa, Aerith, Julia, Ling, Gloria, Debbie, Jessica, Melinda, all dressed scantily or in nothing at all, beckoning me to come with them, to seek pleasure. On and on the dreams went, some making me toss uncomfortably in my sleep, others making me yearn for sexual release. Still others brought me awake in the darkness, sweating. Those, I didn't remember, but I knew they were bad.

In the morning I felt somewhere between how I'd felt after my first use of Dianne, and how I'd felt after the ILP. So basically, like shit. With a groan, I pulled myself out of bed and made myself shower. Why was my body sore? I'd barely done anything in Dianne yesterday. Not compared to my usual exploits. The hot water felt good on my muscles, though. I closed my eyes and let the spray hit my face.

Debbie would be here today, and I would feel a whole lot better once she was with me. It was enough to put a smile on my tired face. Until then, I would enjoy my day with good food, a few beers and maybe some video games the good old-fashioned way, on PC or console. No sooner had I left the shower than my phone dinged in the bedroom.

I thought about you all night, it read, courtesy of Debbie. It was chased by a picture of her lying in bed, looking up at the camera. The sheet was carefully arranged to show a smooth leg, a bare hip and other tantalising glimpses of her tanned skin, without revealing the crucial bits. The photo put an ache in me, deep and carnal.

Me too, I replied once I'd had my fill of the picture. Are you still coming over today?

No picture?

What? I asked, confused.

I showed you mine. Show me yours.

I swallowed. She wanted a picture of me? Of my... I'd never done that before. I had the horrible feeling it was going to turn out bad. "Man up, London," I said to myself as I dropped my towel and looked down at my dick. Oddly, I hadn't really taken a good look at the little soldier in a while. My pubic hair was almost completely gone, now, and it made me look bigger, overall. Was that because of the hair, or because it had grown more?

Curious, I looked at Debbie's photo again for inspiration and gave myself a few experimental strokes. Sure enough, he came to life readily, expanding in my hand until he was at full capacity. My eyebrows rose in surprise. I didn't have a measuring tape handy, but I was willing to bet I'd grown at least another inch in length, and maybe girth, too. Reaching lower, I hefted my balls. They felt heavier, rounder. A stupid grin crossed my face; I suddenly felt much more confident about photographing my privates.

Keeping myself hard, I took a few snaps and sent the one that looked the best -- at least as far as I could tell -- off to Debbie. Long, pregnant moments passed as I awaited the response. Please don't think it's gross, please don't think it's gross...

Yummy! Came the reply. I sighed in relief.

Why don't you get over here? I typed quickly. I was ready for sex, and knowing my body lately, the urge wasn't going away on its own. There's some stuff I wanna do to you...

Oh, do tell!

Hmmm, I think not. I'd rather show you. My confidence was riding high, and I liked the feel of being in charge.

You're so bad! Give me an hour xxx

No panties, I replied. Part of me wondered where all this was coming from, but I went with it. I waited for the reply, hoping I hadn't gone too far.

Done, she answered quickly. Anything else? It's hot when you take charge...

When you get here, the door will be open. Walk inside, strip naked and wait for me.

Oh my god... I had no idea you could be like this. I'm soaking...

Heart racing with anticipation, I sent one more text. See you soon. I left it at that and got dressed in a comfortable but fitting black tee shirt and loose grey shorts. I forwent underwear myself, figuring I wouldn't be wearing much for the rest of the day. "Where the hell did that come from?" I asked myself wonderingly as I left the bedroom, kitchen bound.

You're welcome, Cloud said flatly.

I paused with my head in the fridge. It was you?

You think I can't be dominant? A man needs to take charge when the time is right, Jake.

Hear, hear! Indy crowed happily. Maybe there's hope for you yet, kid!

Shaking my head, but grateful for Cloud's surprising hidden talent, I worked on filling my stomach before Debbie arrived. I made up some ham and cheese sandwiches and put one in the fridge for her in case she wanted one later.

You really need to learn how to cook, kid, Indy said disdainfully.

His unwanted input pulled me up short. The freaking cooking channel! Of course! There was no time for it now, but as soon as I had a spare few hours, I would get Dianne to do for me with cooking what she'd done for kung fu. I'm a genius! Humming a happy tune, I tidied up a bit while waiting for Debbie, a constant tingle of excitement running through my body.

When the door finally opened, I made sure to stay in the kitchen, out of her line of sight. I said nothing while listening to the rustle of clothing as she obediently removed it. I thought I could hear her breathing more heavily than usual. Hopefully from excitement. I was certainly bursting with it. When the soft whispering of fabric on skin stopped, I said quietly, but firmly, "Close your eyes."

A quick peek around the corner showed her standing in the hallway nude, her eyes closed. As silently as I could, I left the kitchen and went to her. She was so beautiful I found it hard to breathe for a moment. The eroticism of the moment was not lost on me, either. Naked and vulnerable, she was ready to do whatever I wanted.

You need to excite her, Cloud said as I stopped about a metre away from Debbie. But she also needs to know she's safe with you.

Somehow, even though I was new to this, I thought I understood what he meant. Bending closer, I whispered, "I missed you." She gasped softly as I spoke, indicating she hadn't heard me sneaking up. "Keep them closed."

"I missed you too," she said in a breathy voice. Her plump breasts were heaving on her chest, and her face and neck were flushed with arousal. I brushed my fingertip across her lips. She parted them in response, and goosebumps ran up her arms and over her shoulders. Her nipples stiffened into small nubs as I trailed the same finger over her chin and down her throat, only just barely touching her skin. She fidgeted on the spot as I drew circles around her breasts, making sure to pay extra attention to the sensitive undersides. I'd discovered that little treat the other night when exploring her body.

The light touches coaxed soft whimpers from her as I continued lower, though I stopped just below her navel. By this time, she was rubbing her thighs together. "Jake," she whispered urgently. "Please. I've been wet since your messages."

"Soon," I told her as I took her hand and led her down the hall and into the lounge. I wanted nothing more than to throw her down and plunge my uncomfortably hard cock inside her, but there would be time for that. I stopped her in the middle of the loungeroom, between the couch and the TV. "This is for being a good girl," I told her right before planting a firm kiss on her mouth. She kissed back hungrily, and when her hands came up to embrace me, I gently caught them and lowered them back down.

"You're standing naked in my loungeroom," I told her. So far, I was operating on instinct, not really knowing what I was doing, but I wondered how much the two passengers in my head were helping. "Anyone who looks out their window will see you. Does that bother you?"

I'd dropped the shades for privacy, but she didn't know that. Also, there were no other tall building close by, and the windows were well tinted, so the chances of anyone seeing us were remote even with the shades up. I thought Debbie might be aware of that, but the way she shivered suggested she had forgotten, or was too wrapped up in the moment to realise. Either way, the effect was good.

"No," she replied with a small smile. "As long as you're here."

"I'm here," I said before giving her another kiss for reassurance. "I like showing you off. You have a beautiful body. I'm sure any man watching would be stroking his cock at the sight of you."

"Oh, god," Debbie uttered shakily. "Jake."

Taking her shoulders, I gently turned her toward one of the big windows that looked out over the river in the distance. "Let them see you." Coming in close behind her, I brought one hand up to cup a breast while the other one slid down over her tummy to the smooth skin above her slit. I planted a hot kiss on her neck, making her sigh.

"I want you to show them what a good girl you are," I breathed in her ear as I slipped a finger between her thighs. She hadn't been lying; her pussy was drenched. She twitched at the intimate contact, then drew her hips forward, looking for more.

"Jake, please," she pleaded, her hips now moving in small circles. Taking pity on her, I slipped my middle finger lower and curled it up, penetrating her. She trembled in my arms, clutching at me as her knees went weak for a moment.

This was the most insanely erotic thing I'd ever done, at least in real life. I almost wished the shades really were up. When she was supporting her own weight again -- well, mostly - I added another finger and began to pump very slowly. It was torture, and I knew it, but I liked the effect I was having on her, and I really liked the control. I wasn't sure how many girls there were out there who were so comfortable with themselves they would surrender this much control to a guy, but I doubted there were very many.

"I think I see someone," I said suddenly, holding my fingers still inside her tight, slippery hole. "Should I stop?"

"Don't you dare!" she cried desperately, bucking her hips.

"Are you sure? I think he's masturbating."

"Jake, please. I'll do anything." The need in her voice was strong.

Be strong and in command, Cloud said suddenly. But always be caring. There is a time to torture her with slow pleasure, and a time to give her what she wants. The choice is yours.

I withdrew my fingers and got a frustrated moan from Debbie, though she kept her eyes closed. I took one step back and began to undress. "Get on your hands and knees," I ordered. She obeyed immediately, dropping to the floor and facing the window. Her lush, tanned arse beckoned me. I wanted to rush but made myself go slow as I pulled off my shirt, then removed my shorts, finally freeing my aching dick.

Debbie whimpered when my hands grasped her hips. She knew what was coming. "You've been a very good girl today," I told her with as much authority as I could manage. "Here is your reward." With a gradual slowness that I'm sure pained me as much as her, I brushed the head of my cock against her wet folds, pushing it low so my length ran along her pussy. She threw her body back at me, but I controlled her with my grip on her hips, not letting her get her satisfaction just yet.

"What have I got myself into with you?" she breathed.

With a grin, I repeated the previous move, this time a little firmer. I was exercising no small amount of self-control, here. When she tried to buck back again, I slapped her sharply on the bum, watching the round flesh jiggle as it settled back into place. Marvellous. One more time running my shaft along the outside of her pussy, and then I drew my hips back far enough that my crown was resting at her entrance, ready to penetrate. If she threw her hips back again now, she would impale herself on me, but instead of going for it, she waited patiently, breathing harder than ever.

Reaching forward, I gripped her ponytail and yanked her head back firmly. Using only her hair, I guided her backward until the head of my cock slipped inside her. Violent shudders overtook her before I was even halfway in, incoherent noises escaping her lips. From the time she'd entered the apartment to now had only been a matter of minutes, but it had probably felt like an eternity. Her pussy clenched around me savagely, almost with enough force to push me out, but I rode out the assault until she settled, then I continued my mission forward.

I groaned my own satisfied sound as I fully sheathed myself in her sweet depths. I held us there for a moment, relishing the feeling of being encased in heaven. "Jake," Debbie said in a strained voice. "Please fuck me."

Seeing no reason to hold back any longer, I withdrew slowly, watching my shaft reappear, glistening with her wetness. Then I thrust forward hard, and the noise that came out of Debbie's mouth almost made me stop for fear of hurting her, but then I realised she was crying out in relief and somehow laughing at the same time.

"Can I open my eyes now?" she asked thickly, her voice bouncing in time with my thrusting. When I agreed, she shot me a look over her shoulder. "You said everyone could see us!"

Letting go of her hair, I stopped fucking, thinking I'd made a mistake. "I wanted to play out the fantasy with no risk. Did I do something wrong?"

"Yes!" she said hotly, pulling away and getting to her feet. "You lied to me!" A terrible, shamed feeling began to creep over me. I'd fucked it up! I hurriedly stood, ready to face whatever came. Debbie stalked across the room, not looking at me. She reached the button on the wall and pushed it, and the shades began to lift, flooding the room with natural light. Turning back to me, she folded her arms beneath her breasts, her expression somewhere between mischievous and sultry. "You said they were open. Now they are."

I swallowed, suddenly a little nervous. "Just what have I gotten myself into with you?" I asked, repeating her earlier question.

Her eyes flicked down to my cock, hanging half-limp. "You're not in anything at the moment," she replied as she approached me. "But we're going to handle that." Taking me by the hand, she led me to the sliding glass door that opened onto the small balcony. Suddenly much less confident, I felt my dick begin to withdraw.

"What are you doing?" I hissed. "It's the middle of the day!" Debbie ignored me and opened the door, then stepped out onto the balcony. Giggling, she turned and pulled me out after her. I stumbled through the doorway awkwardly. It was one thing to create a fantasy about doing it in public, but this was the real thing!

I started to protest, but she put her arms around my neck and lifted up on her tiptoes to kiss me. "Fuck me out here," she cooed against my mouth before turning away and placing her hands on the railing. The sight of her naked body out here in the middle of the day reversed my shrinking penis despite my qualms.

She wiggled her plump bottom side to side, and my greedy eyes followed. "Come on, Jake!" she urged, bending further forward, keeping her legs straight until she was at a right angle. "I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I hope you don't mind." She eyed me over her shoulder, her gaze hot and smoky.

"Jesus Christ," I muttered as my body moved forward of its own accord, my cock jutting out like a dowsing rod. The breeze was cool against my skin, but not enough to be uncomfortable. I found I quite liked the way it felt, the way it stirred the tiny hairs on my skin, making me aware of myself in a way I normally wasn't.

Cool air turned to sweet, wet heat as I sunk my fresh hardness into her. So titillated was I by the risky experience that I almost began to come at once. I pulled out for a second to cool off, running my hands all over Debbie's back and hips, squeezing the plush globes of her arse. From up here I could see for miles, the river and hills to the right, and in front of us, long rows of houses lining the roads. We probably weren't easily visible to any of them, but anyone who thought to look up...

Better get this over with quickly, I thought as I took up another handful of Debbie's ponytail and buried myself in her pussy again. She moaned happily as we started fucking again, quickly picking up a fast rhythm that produced a steady slapping. Debbie pushed back at me with more abandon than she had inside, as if trying to force my whole body inside her. I held on for dear life until the excitement grew too intense. With a stifled cry, I let loose, filling her pussy with jet after jet of cum.

"Oh, yeah!" she purred, setting her butt tight against my pelvis and wiggling it around. "I love when you cum in me!"

Still hardly believing what we'd just done, I bent forward and kissed her shoulder before pulling free. Our combined juices spilled forth immediately, splashing to the tiles below. A distant voice brought our heads around to a house almost directly below, where we could just make out a couple on their own balcony. I felt my cheeks colouring as they clapped their hands above their heads in what I hoped was approval. Debbie waved back happily before I pulled us both inside.