D-I-D Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason hired him on the spot. Gertrude Crenshaw's recommendation was all that was needed. Jason took him under his wing and trained him personally. He saw that Wade was bright and a hard worker. Not once did he ever catch him slacking off.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hello, Gloria."

She couldn't believe her ears. It was Friday night and Wade was calling her! She'd almost given up hope. But was he calling to end things permanently? Or was it to restart their relationship? "Hi Wade, you have no idea how good it is to hear from you. How are you?"

"Well, that's kinda what I'm calling about. I recently lucked into a job with Accurate Deliveries. Jason Rawlings, my boss has given me several suggestions on where to look for a place to live. The orphanage may need my bed for another charge so I need to get out on my own now. I have the addresses of five apartments for rent around town and was wondering if you'd like to come with me tomorrow to offer your opinion; that is if you're not busy."

"I'm free but it doesn't matter if I had other plans or not. I'd cancel them in a heartbeat for the chance to be with you. What time?"

"I'll pick you up at 8 am and we'll go get breakfast. It may take a chunk of your day though to visit all the places I need to look at."

"I don't care if it's all day and all night. I'll be there. Thank you for calling me, Wade. It means the world to me. I love you," she added.

"See you tomorrow then, bye." And Wade ended the call.

Thus their dating began anew. Wade had considered her words and agreed with her that it wasn't right to roll over and let Tad win. Things started slowly at first but eventually, Gloria wormed her way fully back into his heart. The first time they had sex was magical for them both. All was right with the world and for the first time in his life, Wade was truly happy in every way. He had good friends, a great job that he loved, a wonderful affordable apartment, and a fantastic girlfriend. He just needed one more thing to make his life perfect.

True to his word to Gertrude, Wade worked his ass off for Jason, not only to honor her confidence in him but Jason was the best boss imaginable. In three short months, he had progressed from a simple courier to truck loader, to driver, to the most requested delivery provider. Jason had never seen such enthusiasm and dedication from an employee. He rewarded him for his efforts and prophetically became Jason's right-hand man and highest-paid worker other than himself. With the promotion and raise secured, Wade felt it was time to make his move.

On a balmy Saturday night in September, just as the sun was setting during their visit to the floral garden park, Wade dropped to one knee and popped the question. As he spoke the perfect words of love, Gloria shouted 'YES!" to the heavens and he placed a beautiful ring on her receptive finger. They discussed their possible wedding date and Gloria begged him for a June wedding citing the months required to perform all the requisite planning and for her parents to save up for the ceremony to which Wade happily agreed. Everyone congratulated the happy couple and was eagerly looking forward to the joyous occasion.

Smartly, Wade stayed out of the way of planning as much as possible. Gloria was constantly surrounded by a flock of hens contributing their ideas and suggestions to make the day extra special for the nuptial couple. Her parents, although now accepting of him, still forbid her from moving in with Wade until after the wedding. There were many times she was unavailable for dates, even as his fiancé which was attributed to spontaneous wedding planning. He wanted as little to do with her parents anyway and had no desire to hang around their mobile home to be with her if she couldn't go out with him.

Approximately three months later, in the middle of December, Wade received a cryptic text message from an unknown source. There was no associated number and the source I.D. was untraceable. The message mysteriously said: Come to Deighton Financial Office at exactly 8 pm this coming Friday night at 1207 Holt Ave. The door will be unlocked. Come alone. Don't tell your fiancé. Quietly proceed down the hall to the rear office. This is something you will definitely NOT want to miss!

He quickly texted back asking who it was and what it was they wanted him to see but received no response. He was ready to dismiss it at first as a hoax but then realized that it was a local setting. He remembered seeing that office building when making deliveries in the past. Unsure of what to do, he met with three of his buddies from the football team and asked what they thought.

"It's too early for a bachelor party and Friday's the day after tomorrow so you'll have to decide fairly soon," Devon suggested. "Why don't you go? The three of us will hang around outside and wait while you go check it out. If you don't show or call us within ten minutes, we'll come charging in and take down whoever it is. We've got your back bro."

"That sounds like a good plan to me. I'll meet you fellas there at 7:55 pm. Thanks for going the extra mile for me."

Devon replied, "You'd do the same for us. No problem."

On Friday after work, Wade called Gloria and was going to call off their standing date night but before he mentioned it, she called it off saying it would be another hens wedding planning night. She apologized swearing she'd make it up to him. He didn't complain this time because it dovetailed perfectly with his plans for the evening.

Devon and his two other friends were already there waiting when Wade arrived at the office building. Devon began, "Since we got here early, we talked about it a bit. How about when you go inside, instead of all three of us waiting out here in the car, I'll stay at the outside door listening for you to yell? If I hear you, I'll instantly jump in and the other two will be right on my heels."

"Makes perfect sense to me," Wade agreed. "I hope it's just a practical joke or something similar but I'll never know unless I go inside. Ten minutes. Remember to give me ten minutes before rushing in."

"Got it, boss, watching my second-hand now. Ten minutes unless I hear you shouting. Then all bets are off," Devon explained.

"Thanks again, guys. Let me find out what this is all about."

Wade entered the office building at exactly 8 pm. Suspicious, he started his phone recording and put it in his shirt pocket in case he was falsely accused of breaking and entering.

It was dark in the front part of the building illuminated only by the emergency exit light. Wade soon found the hallway leading to the offices in the back as instructed. Down towards the end of the hall on the left, an office door was open and the office light brightly illuminated the opening. Wade silently made his way down the hall and stood back, trying to peek inside the room without being detected.

What he saw surprised him. Asshole Tad Cone was standing naked beside a desk out in the open, looking down in front of him. Sonya was naked on her knees kneeling before him orally servicing his cock. Puzzled, Wade wondered why Tad would want him to see this? Then Wade noticed Justin, Sonya's reconciled boyfriend sitting in a chair against the wall near the doorway with his pants and underwear down around his ankles slowly stroking his dick as he watched his girlfriend slurping on Tad's unremarkable but hard cock.

Tad kept scanning the door and barely noticed a form in the hallway. He knew it was Wade so he implemented his next move. "That's it girl, bury that tongue deep in my ass. Moan for me, sweetheart." Wade heard a distinct feminine moan emanate from behind Tad.

"Come on now, I want to feel your tongue wiggling deep inside my asshole," Tad commanded.

The woman pulled Tad's ass cheeks further apart and wiggled her head side-to-side as she complied with his wishes. After thirty seconds of eager rimming, Tad barked a new command.

"Alright, girls. Trade places and make me happy."

It was then that Wade confirmed the identity of the second woman. It was Gloria! DAMN! SHIT! HELL! FUCK! Wade silently screamed in his mind as he crossed the threshold of the doorway. When Gloria stood to trade places with Sonya as instructed, she suddenly saw her fiancé standing there slack-jawed having seen what she was doing.

"NO! WADE! NOOOOOOOOOO." She screamed immediately upon recognition. "Why are you here? How did you find out? Tad, you SWORE you'd never tell him!" She loudly sobbed. Sonya simply stood nervously and tried to cover her breasts and crotch with her arms and hand. Justin covered his exposed crotch with both hands and embarrassingly remained mute.

"Well now, lookie who we have here. If it isn't my old pal Wade. Honey, I never TOLD Wade anything about us just like I promised. But I never said I wouldn't SHOW him!" And Tad laughed out loud. "Now Gloria, if you know what's good for you, you'll shut your pretty mouth, get your ass around here right now and start sucking my cock with enthusiasm, right this second!" He emphatically commanded.

Unbelievably, she obeyed him sobbing uncontrollably. Wade approached her and Tad looked at him as he said, 'Unh, unh, unh" melodically.

Wade seethed, "I'm not gonna touch you, you sick fuck."

"Gloria, in case you're not sure, your behavior is unacceptable. I'm no longer willing to marry you. You will NEVER EVER be my wife under any circumstances. Give me my ring back right now," and he pulled the engagement ring off her finger.

Tad half yelled at Gloria. "I said suck my dick right this second!" She began listlessly accommodating his request right in front of Wade.

Wade looked at his rival. "I owe you a debt of gratitude, Tad, for saving me from making the biggest mistake of my life, marrying her. Thank you for showing me just what kind of whore she is and taking the trash out of my life.

"Now now Wade, let's not be too hasty. I feel that you're owed a bit of explanation so it falls on me to bring you up to speed. Good girl, Gloria, a little more enthusiasm please."

He continued, "Whether you know it or not, I took Gloria's cherry on prom night. And ever since then, she and Sonya both come running every time I call to satisfy my every sexual need which is usually twice a week. That's right lover boy, I fuck her hard and then send her to you full of my seed for your sloppy seconds. But I don't want you to think that I take advantage of anyone. I pay her $100 a pop just like I do Sonya, so that gives them both additional income to take home to their families."

Tad arrogantly went on, "Now when we convinced Justin here to join our fun and games, it became a lot more fun for me. You see, I get off on taking someone's woman right in front of them, right Justin?" Justin embarrassingly nodded. "Nowadays, Sonya and Justin take home $200 a pop every time I screw Sonya in front of him while he jerks off. It's a real mind-fuck. So now, that's what YOU'RE going to do, Wade. You're going to sit right next to Justin there and jerk off watching me fuck Gloria to a screaming orgasm. Then I'll pay her $200 a pop just like Sonya and I'm sure the extra money will come in handy for you both after you're married."

Wade glanced down at his ex-fiancé sucking Tad's cock for a moment and was disgusted beyond measure. "That'll never happen, Tad. You're fucked up in the head worse than she is if you think for one second I'd ever consider doing as you suggest."

Tad responded, "For some reason, you seem to think you have a choice in the matter. Let me correct that fallacy for you right now..... Alden."

Alden stepped from behind a tall file cabinet holding a gun. Then he cocked the pistol, making the distinct sound of being loaded and ready to fire. "We don't want anyone to get hurt. I want you to know that. But you're GOING to do exactly as Tad says, Wade, no two ways about it." Alden demanded.

Wade looked over at the younger Cone brother and just laughed.

"What's so funny?" Alden asked.

"You clowns. You're not gonna shoot anybody. How do you think you can explain shooting an unarmed man in the back in front of three witnesses as he was leaving the scene? Let me tell you fools something. The only reason I'm leaving you two alive tonight is that you'll have to be the ones to support my ex-fiancé from now on. After all, I'm sure as hell not going to have anything to do with her or either of you. You want a whore? You got one. Pay her well because she won't get a dime from me." Wade confidently strode out of the office without even looking back. He was right. Neither brother had the courage to pull the trigger. They were dismayed that Wade was brave enough to call their bluff.

The next day, a very disturbed father called Wade demanding to know why he was treating his daughter so poorly. He wanted an explanation as to why the wedding was being called off.

"Ask your daughter, sir. She knows exactly why."

"I DID ask her and all she will tell me is that I've got to talk some sense into you, to get you to change your mind and get things back on track," he insisted.

Wade had anticipated having to prove to her parents why he was calling the wedding off and had isolated and prepared a ten-second video clip of Gloria enthusiastically sucking Tad's cock. "What's your damn cell phone number, SIR?" He angrily asked. Once provided, Wade sent him the clip and told him to watch it right now. Once Wade heard a gasp over the phone, he disconnected and never intended to communicate with her or her parents ever again.

Many of their common friends appealed to him to forgive her and take her back, he informed them that they can't be her friend and his at the same time. "Apparently you have chosen to cut me out of your life. Thanks for clearing that up for me."

Wade packed everything of hers into a cardboard box that happened to be at his place and delivered it to her front porch around noon when Gloria and her parents were all at work in the textile mill. She was truly and thoroughly devastated. She desperately wanted to have an explanatory conversation with him but his true friends fiercely protect him from her, not giving any information about where he currently hung out or spent his time. She eventually decided to honor his wish and gave up and stayed away.

Wade received an invitation to Sonya and Justin's wedding but declined to go or send a gift. Sonya, like Gloria, was completely in his rear-view mirror. He began dating more than a few women. He was determined not to be tied down to any one female. He wasn't sure any woman could be trusted after having been doubly betrayed. But that didn't keep him from getting his rocks off with willing ladies.

After a year had passed, whispers and snippets of information would be overheard here and there. Wade pieced together that Gloria had been impregnated by Tad and then disgracefully dumped while claiming no responsibility and offering no financial support. She was now the shamed single mother of an infant son and still lived with her parents. Anytime anyone endeavored to engage Wade about Gloria or her situation, he shut them down instantly and offered to ghost them if they ever brought her up again.

Wade, for his part, wasn't a hermit. Freed of the bonds of a committed relationship, he played the field, having sex with many willing ladies but never allowed himself to become romantically entangled. He figured he was too trusting and gullible, having been burned by Gloria and Sonya both in glorious fashion. His heart was encased in concrete and unavailable for love.

However, Gloria herself was not going to be dissuaded. In a renewed effort to reconnect, she wanted to have at least one final conversation with the man she had loved and adored for most of her life. In her determination to find him and talk to him, she'd heard that he now frequented Connie's Bar and Grill on the other side of town. She believed that confronting him there in a public setting would be her best chance to catch him unaware. She'd heard stories about how rough and dangerous it could be at that bar but took no thought for her safety if it resulted in her getting to speak with Wade.

Wade strode into his usual haunt. Connie's Bar and Grill was a place he could go where he'd be left alone which is what he wanted. And if he was of the mind to entertain female company, the women there were usually very willing to accommodate his needs. He'd become jaded about emotional entanglements and sought only to satisfy his carnal lust. He was in the mood again which is why he entered the establishment that night. Upon his arrival, it amused him to see five guys molesting the lone woman in the bar, well, the only woman besides the bartender. Everyone knew Connie was off-limits. They were the only other patrons of the establishment. Either she was playing very hard to get, or she was unwilling and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wade was about to take his seat when he heard a familiar voice, and she was in distress. It was Gloria! What the hell was she doing in this place? Didn't she realize that this was a no-'holes'-barred type of place? He decided to listen to what was being said.

"Now come on Gloria, you know that's why you came here. You were looking for some strange and you came to the right place." One of the men said.

"That's right," said another. "Everybody knows how you like to fuck around. Well, we're gonna make your wish come true tonight, honey. You're in luck. You're gonna get to sample five new cocks tonight. We'll make sure that sweet pussy of yours is well satisfied by the time we're through."

"NO! I didn't come here for that. I came to find Wade. Wade Phillips. I heard he comes here often." Gloria said in obvious distress.

"By the time we're through with you, you won't even remember his name," laughed another.

Wade got up and was walking toward the door when Gloria finally noticed him. She urgently called out, "Wade! Wade, please! I need to talk to you! Please, for the love of God, please help me!"

All five guys just laughed at her. "You're outta luck sweetheart. He won't get involved. Besides, he knows we'd cut him to shreds if he tried to come between us and fresh pussy."

Wade had his hand on the door in preparation to leave. He wanted nothing to do with her. She was in his past and that's where he wanted to leave her. He'd had enough pain and she was an expert at dishing it out. As the door was opening, he heard her sobbing. He knew if he left her there that those guys would fuck her half to death and dump her along the side of the road somewhere. DAMN! SHIT! FUCK! HELL! He screamed inside his head. He just couldn't walk away. He thought he must have some kind of genetic flaw predisposing him innately to respond to a damsel in distress syndrome. Wade reluctantly walked over to the five men and roughly pushed Gloria behind him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing big man? She's ours. Besides, half the town has already fucked her. We just want a piece of her pussy for ourselves and that's what we aim to get. The likes of you ain't gonna stop us, that's for damn sure! There's five of us if you haven't noticed and only one of you."

"That's right," said another. "She's nothing but a worthless whore anyway and we're gonna use her for our pleasure whether you like it or not and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. You're way outnumbered, Wade."

"You're right fellas. She may be a slut, but even sluts don't deserve to be raped against their will." Wade flatly stated as he balled his fists.

"And just what do you think you're gonna do to stop us? You're about to see your ex-fiancé taken by real men and used like a whore should be used," one bantered.

"I may be outnumbered. There may be five of you against one of me, but listen to me and listen good. I guarantee you this. As long as I draw a breath, not a single one of you will ever touch her. And if I have to give my life right now to prove what I say, then so be it. But I plan to take more than one of you out with me before I die. So you guys figure out which among you want to die today because that's what will happen if you take another step toward her. We all have to die sometime; what counts is what you do before you go."