D-I-D Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They immediately began shaking down all known gangs in the area, determined to rout out the individual who had assaulted Mr. Cone's oldest son. Several arrests were made but after a thorough review of all the evidence, authorities were unable to make any identical matches. Charges had been made to several of Tad's credit cards. They'd not been cancelled in hopes of their use presenting another lead. A homeless man claimed to have found the wallet and used it to purchase warm clothing and hot meals. He was quickly eliminated as a suspect. Eventually, the case went cold much to the consternation of the Sheriff and the Cone family. Because of the sexual nature of the physical assault, they also had followed up on every lead Tad provided of men who might have a grievance with him. Wade's name was prominent on that list.

Two detectives came by on a Sunday afternoon and interviewed Wade while Gloria was present. Naturally, they inspected his hand and neck, observing no signs of the existence of any tattoo, past or present. They noticed that his hair color was much lighter than the ponytail in the surveillance video and Wade had no ponytail. They asked him how he felt about Tad Cone. Wade expressed his low opinion of the man and said he did his best to avoid assholes like him. When asked if they could search the apartment for specific items, he freely permitted them access. The search didn't take long because the apartment isn't that large. When asked about his whereabouts the night of the attack, Wade considered their request for a short while, then remembered playing poker with several of his friends until 1 am. They took the names and indicated that they'd check out his story but told him that they didn't believe that he was involved in the attack. That was the extent of his questioning. He was never taken downtown for further interrogation.

Later that night as Gloria was snuggling with him, she timidly asked, "How did you pull it off?"

"Pull what off?" Wade posited.

"Aren't you the one who attacked Tad that night? Was it because of me?" She probed.

He took a deep breath and looked away, "Yes. You and I have both suffered dearly for the things he has done to you. He believed that there would be no repercussions for his actions. He was wrong. He used and abused you and tried to abuse me. There's no way I could let him off the hook for what he'd done. I felt it only fair that the punishment fit the crime. He'll never fuck another woman again for as long as he lives unless it is with an implant, and even then he'll receive no pleasure from it nor be able to ejaculate via normal stimulation again unless he turns gay and gets fucked in the ass sufficiently to stimulate his prostate to orgasm."

"I knew it was you! Everyone in town's heard most of the details. How did you pull it off so cleanly?" She inquired.

"Why were you so sure it was me?" He tested.

"Because when I first did a thorough cleaning of the apartment when you let me move in, I found a black bag under your bed which contained many of the items sought by the detectives and they aren't there any longer," she added.

"I see," he chuckled. "Well, if you must know after I'd learned what he'd done to you, I drove 200 miles to the big city. I found a tattoo parlor on the seedy side of town and sought out gang tattoos. I purchased two identical popular temporary gang tattoos, the kind that you wet and apply but wash off with soap and water when desired. After knocking him out in the parking lot, I knew the security footage would capture me in full disguise. I drove twelve miles out of town to where I had previously parked my car. Once there, I donned rubber gloves and gave the asshole an injection in the neck that I was told would knock him out for ten to twelve hours. I pulled him out of the car and laid him on the hood of his car. Then I took off one of his socks and put his shoe back on. I undid his zipper, pulled out his pecker, and used a cable tie gun to tightly constrict and stop all blood flow to his pecker. I placed an old rag around his pecker to catch any spilled blood when I sliced it off with a box cutter razor. After quickly slipping the sock over his wound, I zipped him back up."

He continued, "I took a clean cloth and wiped down his steering wheel and everything else I may have touched leaving no fingerprints behind. Afterward, I slid him into the driver's seat and placed his hands on the wheel so that the only prints there would be his. The phone and wallet were to make it look like a robbery. I stashed the coveralls, baseball bat, hat with the ponytail, face mask, sunglasses, gloves, plastic cable-tie gun, his destroyed phone (to prevent tracing), and hypodermic needle back into the black bag and drove away in my car, leaving his severed pecker on the hood of the car where it had been removed."

Wade added, "I then drove five miles from his car to a no-tell motel wearing gloves and a turtleneck shirt. I checked in, paid with cash, and took a long hot shower, scrubbing away all traces of those temporary tattoos. No other person ever saw me tattooed, only Henderson's security camera. I left the room key in the room and drove to a secluded spot in the woods I had scoped out earlier. I started a campfire and tossed the bag of evidence onto the fire and using a can of charcoal lighter fluid, watched it disintegrate into ashes. The bat took the longest to burn. On my way back into town, I tossed his wallet on the street near a group of homeless men. My friends gladly provided me an alibi."

Gloria exclaimed, "So that's why your clothes smelled like smoke after you returned home."

"Should I be worried about you turning me in for the assault?" He chuckled.

"Are you kidding me? Your secret's safe with me. You're my hero and I love that you avenged my honor. I'm glad that asshole will never be able to fuck again. If I'd been there that night, I seriously doubt that he'd still be alive. You were merciful. Thank you, Wade. I know I can never repay your kindness but I plan to spend the rest of my life trying."

Epilog

Wade and Gloria continued living and loving together. She bore him two children but she knows he'll never ask her to marry him again. However, it is enough for her just to live and be with him even without the legal title of wife. He never showed an interest in any other woman and she was the truest and most loyal mate any man could ever hope to have. True to her word, she never spoke to her parents again and they were never allowed to see their grandchildren though they tried their best to reconcile. Wade never let on that he knew Gloria's secret, yet he loved her with all of his heart. They often visited with Gertrude until her passing. He mourned her as he would have his own mother. Little Doyle Jessup grew up to eventually become District Attorney for the county, prosecuting injustices and protecting the innocent from the corruption of the wealthy.