D.O.M: Benjamin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look into your underwear and tell me what area you have covered in your own spunk you filthy prick."

He stood up and inspected his ruined briefs.

"At the front and the middle. I am going to have to go change now, we have been gone ages already." He whined.

"You are not going to change Benjamin and I am not finished with you yet. You thought I would rock up here as a little party favor and you would be in control." He grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head back so he was staring at him directly. "The fucking instant you sent that email this was always my party. Now stand up straight, pull up your underwear and turn around."

Benjamin knew better than to argue with Dylan at this stage. He had never been treated this way by his peers before, normally he wouldn't have stood for it but he was beginning to enjoy it.

"Pull out the waistband and stick your back out."

Benjamin leaned against the dryer and did what he was told.

Dylan closed his eyes, deep in thought as he pulled on his own cock furiously. Seeing the state of Benjamin as he emerged from the washing machine tipped him over the edge, he stood on his tip toes and aimed his helmet at Benjamin's butt, he could see the long pink marks that he had made with his nails that trailed from his brown eye out towards his hip. He felt his nipples tingle and his ass clench as spurt after spurt shot out of him. The first thick rope of jizz landed on the base of Benjamin's back, the rest landed between the crack. Dylan moved in and used his cock to push down the first line of spunk so it was sloppily packed between the cheeks. He took a deep breath and composed himself.

He reached forward and looked at Benjamin's underwear, they looked an absolute state, the first load had begun to dry and left white blotchy stains on the material. He placed both hands on the waistband and yanked up as hard as he could, giving Benjamin a deep, rough wedgie.

"You are not to make any attempt to clean yourself or change your clothes, you understand."

Benjamin's face was scarlet red, tears once again began to well in his eyes. He was breathing raggedly but couldn't stop himself from smirking dirtily at Dylan.

"Let's go cut some cake you fucking mess." Dylan said as he yanked open the doors.

**********************

As Dylan exited the room, Benjamin two steps behind him, he could feel his face brimming with pride with what he had just done. They made their way into the kitchen, Dylan could see Curtis and Baxter talking to Ross around a big table, an older blonde woman stood beside Ross, she looked completely disinterested in the conversation and was drinking her wine twice as fast as anyone in her company.

"Here is the birthday boy," she slurred, "We wondered where you had gotten too. You must be Dylan, I am Benjamin's step-mother Dana, nice to meet you."

She looked Dylan up and down, he could see the sparkle of hunger in her eyes, her gaze snapped away from him once she seen the state of Benjamin.

"What happened to you!" She said setting down her glass and fussing over his shirt.

"We were playing a game I will sort myself out before the pictures." He said, his cheeks flushing extra crimson as he swatted away her helpful advances.

"Well hurry up we are cutting the cake now and then your father and I are going to Leon's. I thought you would be kicking us out of the house by now. Do something with your hair as well. Ross sort him out please"

Benjamin scuttled off quickly, trying to out walk his father, he ignored calls from his friends as he moved past them.

Dylan turned to face the others and was happy to see that Baxter's eyebrows had darted up to the top of his head, the glare he threw left no doubt that he was pissed off, Curtis had an almost impressed look upon his face. Dana looked oblivious as she poured herself another drink.

After the cake was cut and, what seemed to Dylan a thousand pictures were taken, the older member's of the party left. Curtis and Baxter motioned for Dylan to walk them out.

"Fucking Hell!!" Curtis nearly screamed and gave a small jump of glee. "I don't know what happened before the cake but Benjamin gave you the highest compliments, after Ross told him he was thinking of investing in the studio Benjamin said if his father didn't do it then he would out of his trust fund."

Baxter slipped on his coat, his anger palatable.

"Really Dylan, you just had to fucking do it during the party with a full house, what if you had been seen, but the brilliant Dylan O just doesn't give a fuck about anyone else but himself, does he?" He stormed off and walked to the car.

"What was that all about." Curtis asked, shocked.

"Agents, what can I tell ya?" Dylan closed the door as Curtis left.

He rested his head against the door and smiled, Baxter was pissed and he helped Curtis land the investment. If that wasn't a double cause to celebrate he didn't know what was.

*********************************

Dylan forced himself to be sociable, he found that it was easy if he pretended to drink while the bimbo's and try hard jocks tried to out-do each other on the loud, boasting scale. He took all the selfie's with the ladies and went over his work-out routine and diet with all the meat heads. Some were brave enough to ask him about his porn career. One extremely drunk and loud blonde girl asked him about his feud with Lockie, but she was quickly shushed by her friends and moved to another part of the house.

Every so often he would look up and catch Benjamin looking at him, his eyes would expand and he would swiftly turn away when he realized he was seen. Dylan wondered what was happening in the birthday boys jocks. Throughout the entire night, Dylan counted that he had only four drinks while the rest of Benjamin's crew had at least double that and it showed. The meat heads had stripped off and were doing increasingly dumb dares, while the girls had spread out into groups and were the typical cliche that Dylan hated unless he was trying to get into their pants. Benjamin constantly stayed on the periphery of anywhere Dylan was , as the night wore on and party goers decided to take a giant cab into a club in the city while others meandered outside and sat in the cool night air around the pool, it was just Dylan and Benjamin left standing at the counter in the massive kitchen. The bench top itself was a wreck.

"Didn't think you would still be standing." Dylan said as he poured himself a drink, he had survived the social aspect of the arrangement and needed to have a buzz on for the second half.

"I have had things playing on my mind." Benjamin replied with less of his usual swagger.

"Like my load rubbing against you all night."

Benjamin looked down sheepishly.

"Something like that," he said looking at the mess on the bench, he began to peel a label off a beer bottle, "So what now."

"What do you mean?" Dylan asked jokingly, he was enjoying Benjamin squirm.

"Do you want to keep drinking or do you want to see my bedroom?"

"Both."

"Cool." Benjamin replied quietly.

"Well then," Dylan snapped, "Grab the vodka and lead the fucking way."

Benjamin ran to the refrigerator and quickly pulled out a bottle and walked to the hall way, Dylan at this heels. He stopped him at the bottom of the stairs and put his hands gently on both hips. Benjamin turned to him, lust in his eyes, he leaned in for a kiss but his breath was taken away as Dylan placed both of his muscular hands on his waistband and pulled with all his might. He could feel the crusty seed grating against his balls sack, ass cheeks and hole, like sandpaper. Dylan only stopped yanking upwards when he heard the fabric tear.

*******************************

Dylan made his way to the double bed, it was placed in the middle of the room, it had high vaulted ceilings lined with skylights. He roughly grabbed the bottle out of Benjamin's hand and told him to stand in front of him, the strobe light from outside dashed along the roof, he could hear people laughing and joking and splashing in the pool. Benjamin walked to the door and locked it, he kicked off his shoes and flicked the light switch, a row of lights near the skirting boards jumped to life. Dylan let out a moan at the sudden brightness.

"Sorry." Benjamin mumbled before dimming them, he slowly walked towards Dylan, his socked feet dragging on the carpet. He had a bashful look on his face that Dylan couldn't wait to wipe off.

"Strip." He said sternly while taking a big mouthful on drink.

Benjamin quickly pulled the top over his head before starting on his pants, Dylan shot out his foot and hooked it between his thighs, Benjamin bowed reflexively.

"Slowly." Dylan said throwing him a dirty look. He could see the pleasure quiver through his body.

He looked at Benjamin's muscled torso, it was not nearly as defined as his but with a few months intense work it would be close. His nipples rested on the curve of the pectoral muscle, they were so small they were more like pin pricks, Dylan found that this annoyed him as he had planned to use a clamp. He stifled a laugh as Benjamin slowly shimmied out of his jeans, his twig like legs looked very out of place against his muscular chest and defined abdomen. His floppy brown hair was starting to get stuck to his forehead, his eyes never leaving Dylan's once, the need for his approval etched on his handsome features.

Dylan looked at the remains of the underwear, between the legs had completely ripped, he could see the base of Benjamin's ball sack.

"Get me some lube, you're really going to earn me now." Dylan said sliding off his shoes and moving back on the bed. "Hand me your underwear and get on all fours across my lap."

Benjamin did as he was told, he was very much in the moment now.

Dylan grabbed the elastic of the underwear and gave them a quick glance, he had a look on his face of disgust.

"What a fucking mess," he proclaimed, "Open." He barked, dangling the tattered remains close to Benjamin's face, like a matador goading a bull.

He parted his lips and Dylan quickly placed the most cum soaked part in first before scrunching the rest. Benjamin gagged but held it in his mouth, he cheeks ballooned.

"That's right." Dylan said as he stroked his hand up and down Benjamin's muscular back. He grabbed his ass cheek roughly before releasing an almighty slap. Benjamin's head snapped back quickly and he gave a loud muffled groan.

Dylan once again stroked his hand up and down before whacking the other cheek. He repeated this action until both of the lily white buttocks were a range of colors, from highlighter pink to blood red. The power surged through his veins, the sweat dripping down Benjamin's nose told him for the first time that night that he was finally starting to crack him.

He pushed him off him roughly, Benjamin flopped down on the bed, Dylan roughly grabbed him by the arms and positioned him at the edge of the bed, face down. He stared up at him hungrily as Dylan undressed. Looking down on Benjamin nearly made Dylan cream his own jocks, he was not only under his control but he was willing and eager to do whatever. Dylan closed his eyes and tried to quickly scan through all the tips and clips he had researched. Never before with any of his other clients had he this much leeway.

Standing in his underwear he rubbed his cock all over Benjamin's face, he closed his eyes and let it smear all over his face, the breathes he took through his nose were becoming increasingly jagged. They were like music to Dylan's ears, spurring him on even though he needed no motivation tonight.

"Grab your ankles." Dylan commanded as he slowly pulled the jocks from Benjamin's mouth, he shot back both hands and grabbed his thin ankles, the soles of his feet glowed orange.

Dylan grabbed the elastic of the moist, stinky boxers and pulled them open, he placed them over Benjamin's head, all the way down to his nose. He let out a whimper like a spoiled brat denied a treat. Dylan whipped down his own undies and rammed his raging boner deep into Benjamin's face.

His shoulder muscles popped as he rocked back under the barrage of abuse his throat was taking. Dylan's big balls slapping against his cheek and spittle spewing from the sides of his lips. Benjamin held his ankles firmer for more support, his lower back aching. He opened his mouth to try and get some air but all he managed was a deep gurgle. Dylan was churning the thick spit that had formed in the back of his throat. He twisted his face away and managed to expel some, clearing his air way. Dylan never removed his cock from this mouth, instead he forced it against his cheek, making it jut out. He felt a firm slap on his cheek, the placement of the whack was right where Dylan's head was prodding.

"Fuck!" Dylan exclaimed loudly, all of his muscles tensing, he had to stand on his tip toes to get the right angle while Benjamin spat. He could feel sweat all over his body, the aroma from the manky underwear was both a turn on and a turn off. He placed both hands back on Benjamin's head and began the final volley into his face, he wouldn't stop until Benjamin could take no more, then he would move on to the next hole.

Benjamin put up a good fight what little face Dylan could see through the tattered remains of the underwear, was glowing bright red, his gags were coming more loud and frequent. The torrents of saliva drooled from his lips and hung from his chin like a goatee. The squelching noises were making Dylan clench his feet and buttocks, he felt so revved up that he could easily come more than twice this evening, he removed one hand and ran it over his pecks and down his six pack. He felt like every inch of his body was alive and screaming. He couldn't resist giving Benjamin's face a slap, it was half strength but the sound it made reverberated in the room, Benjamin moved his head, recoiling slightly. Dylan's cock scrapped against the roof of his mouth and probed his tonsils at a different angle.

Benjamin's whole body arched and he pulled his face away from Dylan. He flopped down on his back and breathed in deeply. Dylan looked down at his cock, it was covered in thick lines of spit. He pulled the underwear forcefully off Benjamin's face, ripping them further and threw them onto his heaving chest.

"Well then, fucking clean me off." He sneered.

Benjamin was slow to get his bearings after the colossal face fucking he had just endured so Dylan reached down and grabbed a clump of his sweaty curly hair and pulled him towards him.

"You still a fan of mine?" Dylan said a few inches from Benjamin's red, sweaty face. He was cleaning Dylan's cock and balls and lower abdomen. He stared deep in to Dylan's eyes and could almost see the change in them, at the party when they were around people he had a cheeky glint coupled with annoyance. When they were in the laundry room they were more focused but still retained some mischief. Now they glared pure power and control, it was like looking into the eyes of a wild beast, the air seemed to cackle with the ferocity. He knew that he was about to have the night of his life, he just hoped he was ready for it.

*****************************************

Dylan swallowed the remains his drink and stood at the edge of the bed, he was taking in the sight before him. Benjamin had his face on the mattress staring back at him longingly, his ass raised in the air, his butt cheeks still had pink strike marks. Dylan's heart was racing, he had not felt like this before, either with a man or woman, it seemed his blood had been replaced with rocket fuel, his breathing was becoming ragged and a slight sweat cast a slick sheen over his body. He looked down at his taut muscles and grunted, he was a few seconds away from banging on his chest.

He struck out his hand and grabbed Benjamin's dangling ball sack, he pinched his own nipple as he began to knead the egg like globes in the palm of his hand. Benjamin groaned and grabbed a fistful of the duvet cover. Dylan stopped rubbing his nipple and spat on his free hand and smeared it all over Benjamin's ass hole, he got it good and sloppy before he forced in his two middle fingers. The muscles contracted hard against his knuckles so he left them in until it welcomed him in.

"Didn't expect you to be so tight after earlier" Dylan said with a grin.

Benjamin made no reply just lay there, taking slow deep breaths. Even though his cock had been cleaned Dylan could still feel it sticky as his balls jerked. He slid out his fingers and pushed them back in deeper, the soft, warm sensation of Benjamin's guts revved his engine. He put his own knee on the bed on the left hand side, he let the balls drop and spread Benjamin's cheeks, he had a clear view now of his poop chute. Dylan was expecting it to be brown but it was a mixture of light purple and tan. He leaned his face in and let a long thick line of spit dribble over the opening. He slid in a third finger, his pinky scrapped off the tight muscle. Benjamin began to stroke his cock downwards.

"Stop that," Dylan barked," this is about my pleasure not yours."

Benjamin gave two cheeky strokes before letting his throbbing cock dangle between his legs. He placed his head down on the bed and turned it to face Dylan, his eyes glassed over with the experience.

Dylan continued to slide in three fingers, the asshole constricted around his fingers to match Benjamin's breathing, it was almost like a vice and that spurred him on more to make sure he made it loose and sloppy. The fire continued to burn all over his skin, he felt he was close to combustion. He was the master in this room, anything he said would go and the endless possibilities nearly fried his brain. His toes clenched just thinking about it, grabbing some of the sheets, his thigh muscles popped and he felt his eyes roll into the back of his head. Dylan truly surrendered to the raw power for the first time. He pulled out his fingers quickly, glad to see that the butt hole didn't contract fully, it left a small dark circle in its wake, Dylan would use that as his target. He was on a mission now and nothing and no one would stop him.

Dylan pulled on a condom with lightening speed, he reached over and grabbed the bottle and applied a copious amount of lube, he rubbed it gently on his throbbing cock before wiping his fingers roughly between Benjamin's butt cheeks. The cold liquid made his head snap back and Dylan grabbed a fistful before pressing his helmet against the loose muscle and slamming inside of him.

He instantly went ball deep, Benjamin let out a pleasurable whimper and arched his back, the dimples above his glutes tensed. Dylan placed one hand on his hip and pushed him up his dick, before slamming him back on to him, he continued this motion until it was almost as if they were one body. He was riding him like a galloping horse. Benjamin's ass slapping against Dylan's thighs as the tempo and ferocity between both guys was almost other worldly.

Dylan let go the tuft of hair and the hip he had grabbed and moved his hands to the side of the face until he found Benjamin's mouth and roughly inserted two fingers each side, fish hooking him. Benjamin began to flick his tongue either side, licking Dylan's sweat and lube coated fingers. The sounds coming from his throat now sounded feral. The thrusts slowed down slightly as Dylan pushed Benjamin flat on the bed.

"Reach around and grab your ankles again." Dylan whispered in his ear.

He swung his muscular arms around Dylan's waist and grabbed his ankles. Dylan pushed further into him, his bubble butt splayed around his shaft. Benjamin's back was still arched so it was in the perfect position for an epic pounding.

"This cunt knows how to play." Dylan mused to himself as he placed both of his hands over Benjamin's mouth and once again began to barrage his bum hole.