D.O.M: Benjamin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benjamin could only moan into the palm's of Dylan's hands, he could feel the breath from his nostrils bounce back off Dylan's fingers causing his face to burn up. He felt totally weak under Dylan's touch.

Dylan was on fire, he could feel as if his bones and muscles had turned to liquid, he had never felt this way before and he felt like a sex god. Every thought that raced through his mind he put it in his memory bank for future clients. He knew that he would be an alpha male until the day he died. It was just the type of guy he was.

***********************************************

Dylan flipped Benjamin over on to his back, his erect nipples casting a tiny shadow on his pecks, he spread his legs roughly and grabbed his throbbing prick and spat on it before ramming it back inside, Benjamin smiled before he threw his head back in ecstasy. Dylan reached forward and grabbed his fringe and pulled his head to face him, his forehead was dripping with sweat, Dylan used the hair as leverage as he thrust into him deeper and harder than he had ever done before. He was ball deep and lifted Benjamin's hips with every pound. He couldn't get enough of the cunt, every so often Benjamin's flapping feet would graze off his biceps. Dylan grabbed his ankle and put it against the other one, instantly Benjamin's hoop became tighter as his legs met, his moans got louder, they were whimpers now.

Without leaving his ass Dylan swung his leg up on to the bed, this position involved him to crouch but his muscles were fueled on lust and adrenaline so he didn't feel the burn. He inched his sweaty foot closer to Benjamin's face, he could see him looking at it moving towards his face. He hesitated for a moment before he grabbed the sole of his foot and shoved his moist toes into his mouth and began to suck. Dylan's whole body contracted but he didn't stop plugging away, his big toe was scraping against his lips, his other four toes were being sucked, Benjamin's tongue sliding in and out between them all. Dylan looked down at him, his muscular body all sweaty and red, his cheeks sucked in deep as he gave his feet a licking, his shit hole was becoming puckered after the fuck he had just been given. It was Dylan's undoing surveying the scene, he felt his bollocks tighten and he knew that he was past the point of rescue.

"On your knees quickly!" He moaned, moving out of him and pulling off the rubber.

Benjamin seemed momentarily confused that it had finished so abruptly, Dylan not wanting to waste the ending to a perfect fuck, grabbed his hair once again and spun him around on the sodden bed cover.

He was on his back his head lay over the edge and he was looking up between Dylan's meaty thighs, his mouth was open and his tongue was out.

Dylan jerked furiously and squatted, he thought he was going to collapse as the first thick jet of cum shot out and landed on the underside of Benjamin's tongue. He squatted lower as more and more of his sex milk erupted from his prick. It got his chin and the roof of his mouth before it spilled over and pooled up both nostrils. Benjamin swallowed the amount in his gob.

"Blow out your nose. I wanna see it bubble." Dylan commanded breathlessly. His whole body was spent, now the adrenaline was slowing leaving his body he felt tired and every muscle seemed to ache.

He could hear Benjamin take a deep breath in and seen his jizz tremble in the nostrils before one decent sized bubble appeared, Dylan watched it intently before quickly bursting it before he waddled to the bathroom.

"I am going to shower now, take a pillow and make a bed for yourself on the floor at my feet. Dress the bed I am the only one sleeping there tonight."

He turned back as he flicked on the bathroom light, the room was carnage, pillows were strewn on the floor, sheets pulled out and pictures were knocked over. Benjamin was propped up on one elbow, picking the semen from his nose. He looked spent but as he made eye contact with Dylan a smile appeared on his face.

******************************************************

Dylan slept peacefully, as soon as his head hit the pillow he was done. The sunshine streaming in through the top windows woke him, he could tell it was early and once his eyes were open he had an urge to be right back at his apartment. He found his phone next to the bedside, he had two texts from Baxter asking how the night was going, he didn't acknowledge them as he typed his reply that he wanted to be picked up ASAP.

He was still annoyed with Baxter after the way he spoken to him the night before, he just wasn't getting what Dylan was doing now, he knew that he would have to have a meeting with him but he just couldn't face it today. Baxter replied and said that he was leaving now and would be there in ten minutes.

Dylan looked around the floor and picked up his green singlet and black jean shorts, he grabbed his shoes and moved towards the door.

"So you are just going to sneak out on me. " Benjamin called as he rose from his make shift bed on the floor. The line from the pillow made a mark on his face and his hair looked like it had been electrocuted.

"I am have other appointments today, and I did what was asked of me, really well I might add."

"I think I gave as good as I got." Benjamin said as he yawned and stretched.

Dylan's ego flashed, he couldn't let this bitch think he had any power over the situation, not when Dylan felt so alive. His mind raced and before reason could stop him he walked over and grabbed Benjamin by the chin.

"You were just a human sex toy that paid to have a crack at my body, I just used your body to wank basically. If you think you were anything other than that then maybe you need to go back to sleep because you are dreaming. " His phone chimed in his hand, it was Baxter saying he was at the door.

Benjamin looked at him unconvinced.

"I know I was better than your usual hook ups, you just won't admit it." He said with all the cocky swagger of a spoilt rich guy.

"Keep telling yourself that." Dylan said not breaking eye contact. He inhaled deeply, a huge wad of phlegm gathered in the back of his throat. Benjamin's eyes opened wide, they both knew what was coming and Dylan nodded slightly and smirked before he spat a huge wad onto Benjamin's face. The saliva hit the bridge of his nose with such force that it splattered under both his eyes. He stayed there with his mouth open.

"This whole thing," Dylan said moving his hands around, "was all my show, you were just a guest in it. Your welcome for the best birthday you will ever have."

With his shoes still in his hands he walked to the door and down the stairs without looking back.

The pavement was warm under his feet as he pulled open the car door and put his belongings in the back seat.

"Good night I take it." Baxter asked gruffly.

"Just another job that's all." Dylan said as he pulled on his shoes.

"Well Ross is very excited to get the ball rolling and is meeting Curtis at the studio tomorrow. He is over the moon with you."

"Least someone is appreciative of what I am doing."

Baxter had his tablet on his lap.

"I am ready to leave when you are." Dylan said impatiently as he clicked on his seat belt, he was dying for a beer and shower, he could see Benjamin looking out the top window at them. He turned and closed his eyes and let the sun wash over his face before he moved away.

"I just have to check something that Curtis sent me."

"What is he sending you this early in the morning." Dylan asked as he reached for the tablet. On the screen was a picture of a buff guy looking over his shoulder his butt cheeks spread apart.

"What the fuck is this."

"Curtis just wants my opinion on someone he is trying to sign from overseas."

"I get it now, " realization dawning over him, "Get me to do this party and if all goes well Curtis will throw you a new client?" Dylan spat, his heckles raised.

"It's not like that Dylan."

He handed back the tablet, looking down at Baxter's crotch which was sprouting a very visible erection.

"Glad to see you are still alive below the belt Bax. Let's go."

Baxter closed the screen and rearranged his trousers.

"Tonight I want you to call over. I think it's time we had a little chat about the future."

Baxter's face glowed red as he pulled out of the driveway.