D.O. Wilson Ch. 04: Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew the D.O. was right, that I'd brought shame to my father, that people would think he couldn't control his daughter or that he hadn't instilled the proper values in me.

I still didn't think I'd been in the wrong. But here I was, naked and tied to a table in front of the Disciplinary Officer, and he was stirring up doubts. We could have waited. It wouldn't have been much longer.

At the very least, we should have been more careful not to get caught.

All of that ran through my head as D.O. Wilson aligned his penis and bent over me, resting his hands on the table beside my hips. He felt large, much larger than Samuel. My opening stretched to accommodate him, and then he thrust, sliding along my walls until he was buried deep. I cried out in surprise, expecting pain. There was more discomfort than pain, but he held himself still inside me until the fullness and unfamiliar sensations became unbearable. I moaned and struggled, clenching my thighs and tilting my hips, trying to rid myself of the intrusion.

He backed off after a long minute, withdrew almost all the way, then thrust again, and this time he didn't pause, just pulled out and thrust, over and over, too fast for me to do anything but lie there with my eyes squeezed shut and my hands in tight fists, holding back the cries and whimpers that built in my throat as the discomfort and friction became pain but also something else, a warmth brewing in my belly, expanding, threatening to explode. Finally, overwhelmed with the confusing combination of pain and pleasure, I screamed, shuddered, and went limp, panting.

He slowed, stopped, and withdrew, kneading my thighs and feet. I opened my eyes, saw that he'd closed his pants. He released me from the table and supported me as I sat up and regained control of my limbs. I was sweaty and sore and exhausted.

"You can get dressed," he said, and began tidying up, putting away the strap, wiping down the table and the restraints.

I pulled my underwear on with a grateful sigh, dressed quickly, and considered making one more request to keep this from my father. But the thought of being stripped and whipped some more deterred me.

"Ready?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Come. Let's speak to your father."

***

Corinna's father shook my hand and examined his daughter from head to toe with a quick flick of his eyes. "Why is my daughter with a Disciplinary Officer?" he asked. His voice was deep and confident. He wore a stylish, well-tailored suit and had dark hair with a distinguished streak of gray. Corinna had his eyes, I noted, large, deep brown, intimidating. If I were one to be intimidated.

"Mr. Gutierrez, I'm afraid I have some unfortunate news," I began. This was far from the first time I'd paid a visit like this one. Corinna hid her face in her hands. "Your daughter was caught fornicating with her fiancé. Mr. Chaudry himself apparently witnessed some of the act, and there is no doubt as to what they were doing. She was swiftly detained, and I have already administered discipline according to the statute. I now return her to you. She is a lovely, loyal young woman who made a mistake. I trust you will deal with her appropriately."

Corinna peeked out from behind her hands and squinted at me. It was true. She was lovely. Quite irresistible, really. As far as I was concerned, as long as she and Samuel abstained from further impropriety until they were married, she required no further punishment. But that was no longer up to me.

Mr. Gutierrez grabbed Corinna by the wrist and hauled her toward him. "What did you do?" he demanded. "How could you do this to me?"

"I'm sorry, Father," she squeaked.

Without letting go of her, Mr. Gutierrez looked at me. "Thank you for bringing her here and informing me of this. I would have preferred being told in advance that my daughter was to be put under your lash. I may have had some suggestions. But she is here now, and I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter."

"Of course. Have a good day, Mr. Gutierrez."

He was already dragging her farther into the house when I closed the door and headed back to the Town Hall.

Mr. Chaudry met me at the entrance. "It's all taken care of?" he asked.

"Yes. Your son is a lucky man, Mr. Chaudry. She loves him very much. May I suggest you arrange for them to be married as soon as possible, to save yourself and her father further grief?"

"Yes, yes, that's a good idea. Thank you, D.O. Wilson. You have served the community well, as always." He paused, and a brief smile broke through his nervous babble. "She is delightful. Samuel will be pleased to know we will go through with the marriage."

"I'm sure he will. If that's all you have for me, I will continue on my rounds. I hear there are several women in District 4 in need of my services."

"Yes, just Corinna. Safe travels."

I took my leave and climbed up into my truck. Stopping in District 3 had been an excellent idea after all.

12