Dad

Story Info
Dad's work.
4.7k words
4.19
67.8k
25
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

My dad and I were eating lunch. Just out of the blue he said, "Would you like me to get another one of those toys for you?"

He meant a sex toy. He got me a vibrator a few months ago. He gave me the package and didn't say anything about what it was. I was a little surprised when I opened it. I never mentioned it after that and he didn't either. I did clean it and turned it on low and put it against my tongue. It was about 7 inches long. I was curious. Not big around at all and rubbery. The vibration was fun but I put it away. I just don't use them.

I said, "Dad, I haven't ever used the first one. I'm not that comfortable about it but thanks anyway. It's thoughtful of you."

"Well, ok," he said. "If I can be whatever in any way let me know? It might be a little different."

I mulled about it a couple of days and couldn't make sense about what he said about 'different'. It's just dad and I in the house. We're great with each other but usually kind of private in personal stuff. I do watch tv in the evenings sometimes not fully dressed and sometimes he does too. Absolutely nothing risqué or revealing. Mostly thickish pjs.

I put on my pjs and climbed on dad's lounger with him like I used to do when I was a kid and do sometimes now. He's had that lounger for over 20 years and it's been recovered once, leather. He loves it. I lean against one lounger arm with my legs across his to the other side and he usually puts his arm around my shoulder so we're more meshed. The lounger arms are pretty wide on top and soft so it's not uncomfortable and he kind of cradles me.

After a little while I said, "Dad, what did you mean by it might be a little different?"

"I suppose I was thinking about if you would like to see what we could do. Together. See if you like it. If you want to. You might could have more fun than you are and by different I was thinking I could help rather than it just being you."

"What would you do?"

"Phyllis, I don't know. I used to take Gretchen to a nude beach near here so she could have some fun seeing and being seen. It's still there. We could drop in, walk around, see the sights. You might be surprised how you'd feel."

"We would be nude at the beach. Outside."

"Yes, but so would everybody else. Nobody would care. A lot of the guys would be excited. We could hold hands and they wouldn't make a hit on you. They have a lot of sex on those beaches. You could watch. Nobody would care."

"I'm not sure about that. What would you do if you did one of the 'different' things?"

"Well, I guess I would try to get you feeling more if you wouldn't mind. Intimate. No, that's not the word. Maybe excited. I'll try not to shock you but you can let me know if you want to go on."

"When do you want to do that? Now?"

"Sure."

"Turn out the lamp. It won't be totally dark but it'll be better."

"I'm not going to undress you."

"Ok, but still."

Dad leaned over and turned out his floor lamp. There was a little light coming from the far kitchen under-cabinet lights but it was low enough. He shifted around a little and pulled my knee up higher and put his hand on my thigh. My butt was kind of on his thigh. I wasn't sure exactly what he was going to do but I had pants and a bra on under my pjs. I had my head down on his shoulder. His hand moved up my thigh and I felt his fingers lightly ride up right in the middle between my legs. That was an eye opener.

When he went up my clit it was better than when I do that getting to sleep, then he started back down. Sometimes he had his fingers on the outside and squeezed me inward. I liked it.

"Can you feel that?"

"Not so much with the thick pjs and my pants are tight across me but I can feel it."

"It feels like you have a lot of pubic hair. Can we do this and see if it excites you some? If you like I can slip my hand up inside your pjs."

"No. Let's just do this for now. It's already exciting me some."

"Me too."

"I thought it was. I can feel you underneath."

"I can't move it. There's not that much room down there."

"That seems to be both our problem."

Dad sometimes used two fingers, one each side of my clit and squeezed me all up and down. I really was enjoying his fingers going up the middle and back down. He went all the way down under a little. I slowly let my other knee tilt outward. I could see his hand and fingers enough to keep track when I opened my eyes for a moment. I edged my leg over a small amount so I could feel him in his pants more. I do get excited like this every now and then but dad got me like this right out of the blue.

I wanted to stop but I didn't want to stop. After about 20 minutes we quit and I climbed off and on the way to the kitchen and bed I felt a little squishy. My dad made me wet my pants. I'm not a self-addressing kind of girl. I mean I've never even had an orgasm that I know of. I do rub my hand down between my legs now and then to settle me down and get comfortable in bed but that's about all. I didn't really know if dad needed something or he was trying to do something for me.

***

I waited a couple of days and put on a thin pair of long outside wearing pants and no underpants. I kept my bra on and my top of course. I went over and climbed on with dad. We talked about stuff for a few minutes and he reached back and turned off his lamp. I guess he was ready. He snuggled his arm around my shoulder better and I melted into him better. After a moment his hand was on my thigh again about the same place then he moved upward and got some fingers on me right in the middle and went up and down like before. He must feel more since I didn't have any pants on. His fingers were at where it felt good. He was pressing around my clit.

"How much would they see of me there at the beach? Would my hair cover me enough that they couldn't see anything down in?"

"Probably if you were standing up but if you bent over or sat down on a blanket they could see between your legs. You'd show."

"Ok. Can you feel more of me like this?"

"Yes. I can feel more underneath your hair and once when I was lower I pressed more and I could feel you part."

"I felt that. You weren't down low enough and you didn't go down in far enough to get me."

"Is it ok if I do that?"

"Sure. I don't mind. It feels good."

I sort of had my legs open across his lap. He was pressing up under my thigh, close to my crotch. My other leg was leaning over towards the arm I was against so he had room. I wanted to accommodate dad so he could see if what he thought worked. I could tell he really didn't have room yet with these clothes on. I'd have to think about that. We went on with it for almost 45 minutes. He varied his hand sometimes palming me and squeezing his fingers inward all the way down and rubbing both of my thighs and pressing a finger against my clit and rubbing it a little.

***

I had this old pair of culottes that were really baggy and a little worn so last year I cut them off at the waist and sewed in a stretch band. They only went down to about my knees. I use them for bed. I could turn over any old way and they didn't bind up in my crotch anywhere. Perfectly comfortable in any position. I decided to wear them for dad without any pants on. They had a lot more room and really thin material and if he pressed in down low he would get there.

This wasn't a hurry up thing with me so a couple of days or more would go by before we settled in his lounger again. He always seemed to be ready for me. I got settled and after some talk he turned his lamp off and I soon felt his hand on my thigh but he was on bare skin. His hand moved up and he was soon on my culottes right between my thighs. He liked to start by spreading his hand over everything and cupping me for a few moments.

I was more excited after a little while and dad was too. I could feel him underneath. I moved my leg so he had room to press upward more on the inside of my thigh. I thought he would like that and I spread out more for him. His fingers were slowly pressing my culottes down in everywhere because I could feel his fingers down in everywhere. I was looking forward to him rubbing my clit and when he went down low he got me each time.

He liked to twist his finger around the entrance and push in just enough to spread it a little. I didn't care if my culottes got wet. He varied his rubbing so it didn't seem the same all the time and we went for a little less than an hour. We were watching movies so it got to be a distracting habit.

When we stopped I said, "Do you think you could see how thick my hair is and whether you think it would hide me if I was nude standing up and walking? Afterwards I wouldn't mind if you kept on doing what you were doing. It grows on me."

He said, "Could we do that next time? I have to do something first."

"Sure. Are these clothes ok for that or should I change into something else?"

"There seems to be a lot of room in the legs. Let's do the same and we'll see later."

In bed I lay in the dark thinking about everything. I was really enjoying the attention. I probably wasn't responding as well as he had expected but I did feel what he was doing. I didn't have a good way to let him know that.

***

When I climbed on with him again I had the same thing on except I left my bra off so I only had the culottes on, with a top of course. I don't know if he noticed no bra or not.

This time I angled my body a little differently so as not to squash him in his pants. He was pushing his pants up against the inside of my thigh well up near me. He could move over a little or I could and he would be pressing right against me. I thought he would like that. It would excite him more. He may have noticed me doing that because it seemed like he slid down in his seat to help. He turned his light out after about 15 minutes and he had his hand on my thigh up high with his fingers over against me pulling and pushing my ridges.

He said, "I put a rubber glove on. It isn't one of those pre-powdered kind. I also wiped some stuff on all the fingers and thumb then wiped it off so it'll be smoother on your skin. I can put more on if you want. I thought you would be more comfortable if I had the glove on and it should really be smooth. I mean for after I see about your hair and we're doing like the last time. You'll feel me a lot more so expect that because of being underneath your pjs."

"That's good. Do you mind me kissing you sometimes?"

"It may raise our passion level some. Would that be ok? It's kind of what I'm doing anyway."

"I don't mind. It'll make me kiss better."

I was trying to be sure dad felt it at least as much as I did. His hand on my thigh slid up higher as usual but this time under my culottes right against me. The leg openings were so large he could actually push them aside and easily expose all of me. He got his hand on with his fingers down and slowly pulled up to my stomach. There's a channel where the hair parts and he can sink right down on my hood or clit or inside my folds to my vagina and out the bottom and he did that exact thing every time for a while.

During one of those we kissed out of the blue just as his finger bent over into me. The rubber glove was super sensuous and sexy and erotic. He came all the way out and rubbed all around the front of my clit then did it a few more times. It was so smooth and I really felt it in my clit. We held the kiss all through that and even got out tongues together.

He said, "Would you like some more coating and is this all ok so far?"

"You decide about the coating and I like everything else. Do you want to go as long as we did last time? I think I can do better with my clothes. It should be more comfortable."

Dad didn't answer, he kept going like before. It wasn't long before he was using two fingers on my clit and two fingers curling down into my vagina. I think he added some coating because I heard a lid pop off something and he bent back to his table a couple of times. The tv was off and the under-cabinet lights were off. I turned them off so he couldn't see me. A couple of times I got pretty antsy and he slacked off and I got better. I think I was heading for an orgasm. It was almost scary.

I wanted to have an orgasm but I didn't know what I would do when I did and it seemed embarrassing. I couldn't keep my hips still when he was doing my clit and vagina but I wasn't that active and he didn't say anything. It was probably the best sex workout I've ever had. I tried a little bit to do what dad did over the next couple of days but not that active about it. I just wanted to see what happened if I applied myself more. I kept it up for a while.

***

The next time I came in behind his chair and said 'Hi' and told him I was going to turn the lamp off. He said 'Ok' and I did. I climbed on and got settled. He was down lower in his chair like before, maybe a little more so I adjusted so he would be up between my thighs, still in his briefs. I could feel him against me, very near my crotch.

I said, "Dad, if you have a condom I wouldn't mind if you put it on and pulled the front of your pants down so you can feel me better. You can rub some of that stuff on and wipe it off so you're smoother against my skin."

He quietly said, 'Ok' and moved around doing it.

I said, "I just put a short gown on and nothing else. It should be much easier for you. Before we start I thought I would take my gown off and your top if it's ok."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I thought you might enjoy my bare breasts while you're working. Next time you might think about us moving over to the day bed. It's roomy and you'll be able to get more in position for everything."

I didn't really need him to wear a condom because I take the medicine but he would never pull his shorts down in front and stay bare in that position for an hour of what we were doing without it. This way he could rub into me and not worry. I was almost flat across dad's middle with one leg open across the bottom of his stomach and the other up on my side. Dad got started and we got into kissing.

When he was on my clit I reached down and got my fingers against the backside of his penis and pulled it against my vagina. He paused a moment or two and lightly thrust but didn't go in. It was very smooth against me. He didn't say or do anything and I didn't either and we kept it up. He stayed on my clit a little longer. I moved him over so he could finger my vagina for a little while and when he went back to my clit I moved him back. I was pressing him against my entrance. Dad swiveled over on his side facing me and pulled my legs together right across his hip to the other arm.

The lounger went back another notch so it was almost a bed. My knees were up, together, and underneath, his penis was jammed up against my vagina. He stuck his hand down between my thighs and I opened my legs so he had room. He spread my ridges and I felt his penis push right in and he started slow thrusting. It was calm, easy, and smooth. Fucking. He played with my nipples, finally, and tongue kissed me. His penis didn't hurt or anything like that and it was enormously satisfying and so smooth. He slowly got in a little more.

I had my fingers under his balls pushing him in. He would never have gone in that much on his own. I was happy he was feeling the effects. Except for his shorts pulled down in front we were nude. He was two fingering my clit while his penis was quietly doing my vagina. It was a bit strained but not overly. I think he was satisfied with how it was going. I sure was, enormously. A long time later I thought he was going faster but he was still so smooth about it I could hardly tell. He was sucking on my tit but he left my clit alone. He was pushing his penis about half way in and pulling almost all the way out. I was starting to get more excited than normal then he pulled completely out and stopped. Seconds later he was back in and going like before.

He said, "I took the condom off."

Dad's bare dick went back in me and he was going a little faster. I was pushing at his penis with my hips almost the whole time and got more active. I could really feel it. It was rising up right out of my body. I literally felt myself let go. I didn't have any control and I couldn't control my fucking. My head and arms were hanging backwards over the arm towards the floor. I had my hands covering my face. My eyes were closed and my mouth was struggling to get enough air and my hips were going like a bat out of hell.

I couldn't do anything but keep my hips working. Dad acted different and then slowed down. By that time I was almost collapsed. I had my legs stuck out straight on the other side. I didn't scream. I always thought I would. Dad pulled me up off the arm and got an arm around me and against him and he laid back and was quiet. He already stuck a small cloth between my thighs and he wiped himself with another. No doubt he let out a lot of sperm in me.

I lay there thinking about it. It didn't come off like I thought it would. I weathered the orgasm and enjoyed the fuck and was glad for dad's and just pondered things. I thought he might stop since he accomplished what he wanted to do but there was a chance he would do more. The rest of the time was normal. We talked and he played between my legs like he always did and eventually we went to bed. I took a mini 'between my thighs' bath and spent a long time rubbing myself with a little cloth in bed to dry off.

I didn't want to wait too long so I went to see dad the next evening. I didn't climb on the chair but said, "I don't suppose you need to put a condom on. I'll be on the day bed. Don't forget to turn the light off and take your pants off."

Just as a little surrender point I took off my gown and got on the day bed before he turned the light off. He smiled looking. I was on my back on a pillow with my legs open and one knee up towards the back of the day bed. He took off his pants right beside me. He was hard and I was surprised how big he was. He filled me up when he had that orgasm and he wasn't even all the way in by a long shot.

It was dim but I could see his balls hanging down a little underneath and he was sticking upwards. I took a breath at the sight and squeezed my butt crack a few times. I also got stiff all over and I stretched and all my muscles got tight then relaxed. I curled my hips up and back a few times when he wasn't looking. I saw him get near the day bed.

I said, "Could you get on the other side of me, against the back?"

The day bed was deep, lots of room. I had my knee bent over towards the back and it was hardly touching it. He lay down facing me with my thigh under him just above his hip. It was very comfortable and he could easily work.

I said, "You might as well put some of that stuff on me and leave your glove off."

He said, "Ok. You don't mind my bare fingers?"

I said, "Not anymore. I'm really enjoying what you're doing and thought we might could do more. If you don't mind. Maybe for longer."

He didn't answer. By that time he had one of my nipples between his lips. I could feel his tongue running around it and he started sucking. He must have put the stuff on me while I was distracted because his fingers were really smooth around my clit and in my vagina. I wondered what he would say if I said dick and pussy like I do to myself. He kept going on my nipples, both. He was almost on top of me leaning over like that. He was rubbing up and down on the top and inside of my outer lips and pushing fingers down in my vagina and swiveling around some. I think he was putting more stuff on.

When he leaned over getting my other nipple he was almost right between my legs. I raised my knee on that side some and he swiveled on over between my thighs. I raised my other knee and took a deep breath and slipped a hand down on his butt and the other hand on the other one. He seemed to be swaying his hips around. I moved his hips over a little more and pulled my arms up around his neck.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12