Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of my nipple with his lips and shifted around a little. I reached my head up and kissed him and stuck my tongue in his mouth and felt him go in my vagina. This time he didn't stop halfway but fucked himself all the way in then slipped his hands under my shoulders and concentrated on our kissing. Having a man on you between your thighs with his dick in your pussy is mind blowing exciting and passionate. Every time he got all the way in he pushed a little hard to be sure he couldn't go any further. I looked for that push every time.

I started fucking up and finally figured it out. I had to curl my hips a little. Now I was pushing like he was. I needed to. I looked for ways to give dad a better fuck but it seems if I was just steady with it he would have the best time. He had sex with my face and my mouth and my neck and shoulders and breasts and nipples. Everything else took care of itself. I hoped I was leaking all over him down there, leaving my mark.

We fucked for almost an hour and a half. I had four orgasms. I would say, 'Orgasm, orgasm' and he would change a little and get me tighter and harder or more stern and get me fully through it and slow back to normal and keep going. I didn't get sore and it was wonderful. Dad would have an orgasm after a long while and we would stop for something or other to drink and start again and go another 40 minutes or so. I got on top once for about 10 or 15 minutes and he taught me how to do it better.

We went to the nude beach and the different size dicks were impressive, limp and full. We watched people fuck. They weren't alarmed. Dad noticed me noticing a guy about my age and size. He encouraged me to go over and say hi but before I did he spread out one of the big towels and put one of the beach umbrellas over it to keep the sun out and some other stuff of ours so nobody would mess with it. His name was Slate and he had my hand in his soon and then we were walking back.

We got down on the towel. Dad could see us and I could catch dad's eye but Slate didn't know. Dad smiled at me while Slate was getting between my legs. I can almost swear when Slate's dick went into my pussy it almost left me senseless. It was absolutely the most erotic thing, right there on the beach with all those men around with their dicks hanging out and all the girls with half their front shaved. When Slate started fucking I squeezed his neck so hard I almost broke his lips with mine.

We finished up with great orgasms and had some soda and started again. We just couldn't stop. Slate's dick was perfect for me and I think almost identical to dads. I played with it long enough to tell and almost jacked him off. He was limp when he left. When he gave me his number dad heard and wrote it down. I saw him. I didn't have anything to write with and Slate didn't either. I have lots of sex with dad and Slate stops by and we have lots of sex, all over the house, even on the day bed with dad watching tv. Nudists do that all the time. No biggie.

12