Dad, A Short Story

Story Info
Dad and daughter get together.
1.4k words
4.24
19.6k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimjonk
Jimjonk
242 Followers

Ok, where to start? I suppose the easiest way to begin is to just tell it as it is.

I'm twenty seven years old, I've never been married, had very few boyfriends, and I have sex with my dad.

The actual sex didn't start until I was nineteen although things had been sort of 'warm' between us forever. My mother died shortly after my second birthday so I have no memory of her, there has always been just me and dad, and two sets of pretty distant grandparents.

So.it was always just me and dad, he did the things a mum would have done with me, helped me with things my mother would have helped with if she'd been around. Sometimes those things were embarrassing, even mortifying, but we muddled through.

It seems odd to say it, but we became sort of besties, looked out for each other, that sort of thing. As I grew up I really didn't take much notice of the way my dad lived his life, I mean it never occurred to me that he never had dates, never had female companions, that sort of thing. He did spend a lot of his evenings in his bedroom on his computer, that is , when he wasn't acting as taxi driver to me! I took him for granted, the way most spoiled girls do of their fathers.

Then one evening we had a power cut. All the power just went off, so we had no lights or power, and no router for the Wi-Fi. I had been online, as had dad, but next morning my laptop refused to work so I had to go into dad's room to use his computer.

Dad had gone to work, I knew he wouldn't mind me using his computer so I just turned it on, and when a notice came up saying that it had been incorrectly turned off and did I want to restore the previous session, I simply clicked on 'Yes'. I didn't give it a second thought. If I had been thinking then I wouldn't have gone on to restore his last browsing session either, but I did, and I got a surprise.

Dad had been on a cam site, watching girls and couples masturbating and having sex. I suppose I should have been shocked, but I wasn't. I was surprised, but not shocked. Of the dozen or so 'rooms' that dad followed there was only one on line at that moment and that showed a very young girl doing amazing things with a huge dildo, she looked surprisingly like me! I watched her for almost half an hour, I was very wet when she finally closed down her broadcast.

I should have just left it at that, but I couldn't. Dad's user name was on the top of the screen, and it didn't take much effort on my part to work out his password, he nearly always uses the same one, my full name!

After that I logged on to the cam site on a regular basis, watching the same people that dad was watching, eventually getting a subscription of my own.

Watching others masturbating on camera made me very hot, and so I decided to have a go myself. I couldn't bring myself to go live, but I used my phone, and then my laptop to record myself, I actually got seriously turned on by watching myself!

Then one day I got sort of drunk and accidentally on purpose sent a short video of myself to dad.

He didn't react the way I thought he might, he just asked if I'd made a mistake with my phone and when I kind of blustered and mumbled my apologies he just said it was a nice video! I told him I had a few more if he wanted to see them and he said that would be nice!

So that's how it started, I started sending dad videos of me using my vibrator and other things, and eventually talked him into sending me vids of himself. We were both adults, it was a game, and it was safe. At least I thought so.

We never talked about our videos, we'd send them to each other as though we were hundreds of miles away from each other, even though we were often in adjacent rooms. Things got even weirder when after a few months we went C2C, it was kind of surreal. Dad had asked if I ever went on cam sites (in one of his videos) and when I said that I had never broadcast myself but did occasionally watch he suggested the live C2C.

I have to admit that that turned me on so much that I was often having minor orgasms before I even turned on my computer!

The Wi-Fi was playing up one evening, I'd had a glass of wine, and I was performing on camera as dad watched. The repeated loss of signal seriously frustrated me and without giving it too much thought I suggested that dad just come into my bedroom and watch in the flesh. It took him about two seconds to arrive.

I was laid on my bed masturbating as my father stood at the end of the bed and watched. I had the biggest most violent orgasm I'd ever experienced.

The second time we did that I persuaded dad to Jack off as he watched. I looked at my dad in amazement as he shot a massive load all over my body, it was one of the best nights I can remember!

The third time we started to do it he got closer and closer until I begged him to put it in me. He hesitated, but just for a moment or two before running his hard and hot cock up and down my slit a couple of times and then sliding into me.

I was fulfilled, I couldn't take my eyes of his cock going in and out of my soaking cunt. "Fuck me, oh my God, fuck me!" I couldn't help myself as I hooked my arms behind my knees and pulled myself up and wide open to give my father better access to my sex.

It took a few moments for me to really come to terms with what I was doing, what we were doing. I was laid on the end of my bed, my legs up in the air as my dad fucked me. Dad's cock was huge, at least to my eyes. He must be about eight or nine inches long and at least three or four inches around. I could feel him hitting my cervix, and somewhere inside me it was rubbing in just the right place because the sensation was driving me wild. I hadn't been a virgin, I'd had a couple of boyfriends, but neither of those past encounters had done this to me, I didn't want to ever stop and I screamed out that fact to my father as he plunged in and out of me, making my whole body shake with incredible pleasure.

I was awash with pleasure, but I felt dad suddenly stiffen, and that drove me completely over the edge as waves washed through me. Dad suddenly pulled out and sent thick hot streams of cum splashing up my body, coating my sex and stomach with sticky white substance. I think I may have blacked out for a second or two.

Dad left my room, we didn't speak. That was how it started. We don't make love in the accepted term, we just fuck. It usually starts with one of us telling the other that we're going on line for a bit of fun. We rarely talk about what we both intend to happen, but it doesn't usually take long before I'm on my back with dad's rock hard cock hammering into me. I especially like it when I get completely naked and he suckles my tits as he fucks me.

Our sex life got more and more involved as we tried different positions and techniques. We started to log on and watch cam sites together, emulating what we were watching. Intercourse turned to oral, and soon after that oral turned to anal. Me pegging dad started after we sat and watched a couple do it a few times and dad said he'd give it a go if I really wanted to.

We decided that we both liked that, so I eventually got a strapless pegging set, one end deep in me, the other end hammering into dad as I leaned around him and wanked him at the same time. Sexually we haven't hit any boundaries yet, and I hope we never do.

Will I ever lead what most people would call a normal life? Who knows, I don't, but I do know that I am perfectly happy with things the way they are.

Jimjonk
Jimjonk
242 Followers