Dad and Daughter Home Alone Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom catches daddy licking their daughter's pussy.
1.4k words
4.58
132.1k
119

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****All characters are 18 years old or older****

Kiera stood in the doorway, shocked by what she saw. Her husband's face, buried between their daughter's legs. "What the hell is going on?"

The two of them sprang apart, Jeff wiped his daughter's juice from his face. "Honey, I can explain! I-"

"Explain? How are you going to explain what you were just doing?" She looked at her husband with disgust "I want you out of here! Get your shit and leave! Right now!"

"Mom, let us explain!" Danielle started

"No, Dani, I should leave" Her father knew what he had done was unforgivable. He pulled some pants over his still hard cock before leaving the room.

"Danielle, did he hurt you? Force you?" Kiera covered her with a sheet from the bed. Tears were forming in her eyes as she thought about what her husband had done.

"No, mom, he didn't hurt me at all. I liked it!"

"Honey, it's not normal for a father to kiss their daughters like that" she couldn't believe her daughter was being so open with her about this. She sat next to her on the bed.

"We did more than kiss mom. What are you even doing home right no? You're not supposed to be back til Tuesday!"

"My presentation got canceled...I wanted to...surprise you guys. Oh my god. How long has this been going on?"

"Last night was the first time. But really mom he wasn't hurting me. I wanted it, I liked it"

Her mother stood up in disbelief. "Danielle! He's your father!" she tried to explain it was wrong.

"I know that. But we love each other, and he was making me feel so good!" Danielle slipped the sheet off her young body "I was just about to cum when you interrupted us" She looked her mother right in the eyes as she opened her legs and started rubbing her swollen clit.

"DANIELLE!" she covered her eyes "What do you think you're doing?"

"Mommy, i didn't get to finish" She whined as she fingered herself, playing with her nipple with her free hand. "OHH! It's okay mommy, you can watch!"

"No, no. This is something you do in private!"

Her daughter threw her head back as she brought herself closer to climax "OHHHH OOHHHH!" she moaned.

She was ashamed to realize that hearing her daughter please herself was making her wet. She let her eyes fall on the young girl's cunt. It glistened as she rubbed herself. 'No, this is so wrong' their eyes met and she couldn't help but get turned on.

Danielle removed her hand and approached her mother, she grabbed her hand and placed it on her teenage breast. "You know you want it mommy!" she said with lust in her eyes "I want it too!"

"It's just wrong!" she managed to spit out, but she didn't move her hand. To her surprise she actually started kneading it. Her daughter's skin was so soft she could feel her nipples hard in her palm. "Oh fuck it!" She lowered her lips around the soft pink nipple and started to lick and suck on it. She moaned into the breast.

"Oh god, mommy. Don't stop! Oh, you're so good at that!" She felt her mother's breasts through her blouse.

Kiera removed her mouth and turned away from her daughter. "God, Dani, I'm so sorry. I should not have done that. I...I don't know what came over me....." Her head fell into her hands.

"It's okay mommy, I liked it. I want to do this." Her daughter pulled her arm so they were once again facing each other.

"We can't"

"We can!"

Danielle kissed her mother. Soon their tongues started to play in their mouths. They broke the kiss to look at each other. The young girl unbuttoned her mother's pale green blouse and her mother didn't stop her. Her large breasts filled her white 34 D bra. Both of their hearts were pounding in their chests.

Kiera looked down at her young daughter's curvy body, her perfect pink nipples stared back at her. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't help herself. She grabbed both of her young tits and kissed her daughter, more passionately than she ever kissed her husband. She could feel her daughter's hands caress her sides as she reached to unhook her bra. Her large tits fell out exposing her big rose colored nipples.

"Mmm, mommy, you have great tits!" Danielle pinched her nipples and then smiled.

They continued kissing and rubbing each other's breasts. Kiera was so turned on her pussy was aching for her daughter's touch. Before long she found herself on top of her daughter on the bed nibbling on her nipples. Her hand moved down her daughter's body to her upper thigh.

"Are you sure this is okay?

"Oh yes, mommy! I want this so bad."

Kiera opened her daughter's legs. The aroma of her young pussy filled the room. She let go of all her reservations as she dove in. She stuck her tongue into her daughter's pussy. It was so soft and smelled of sweat and pussy. She soon found her daughter's clit and started to circle it with her tongue. She moaned into her daughter's pussy as she started to rub her clit

"Oooooo! Yes mommy, right there" Danielle was moaning loudly with pleasure as her mother ate her pussy.

Jeff, who was waiting it out in the living room, could hear his daughter's moans and decided it was time to join his family. He kicked off his boxers as he entered the bedroom. He could see his beautiful wife's blonde head moving between their daughters legs, just as he had been earlier.

"Well," Jeff chuckled, "Doesn't she taste amazing honey?" His big cock just inches from her face.

Kiera looked up at him and rubbed her daughter's clit with her hand. "Yes! She sure does!" She smiled at him and licked his cock. Their daughter moaned as she pushed two fingers inside her and stroked her little button with her thumb

"Oh, mommy! You're gonna make me cum! OOHHH!" The young girl bucked her hips as her orgasm rushed through her body "oh my god." She whispered.

Kiera stood and stepped out of her slacks as well as her white thong that matched her bra. "You want to watch daddy fuck mommy?" She got on all fours on the bed and shook her ass at her husband, inviting him over.

Jeff walked over to the bed, his thick cock was dripping with precum. He grabbed a hold of her hips and guided his cock into her mature pussy. All three of them were moaning as Danielle watched her parents fuck and played with her cunt.

"Yeah daddy, fuck mommy real good!"

Jeff watched his baby girl finger herself, her little hand was covered in her juices. He wanted to feel her again. He pushed himself deep into his wife one more time before pulling out. "Come here, baby! I want to feel that tight cunt again" He grabbed her legs and forcefully pulled her towards him.

Kiera rolled over and enjoyed the show. Her husband's cock slid into their daughter's teen cunt, he grunted loudly as he entered her. Danielle was moaning softly as Jeff filled her tight little pussy.

"Ooooh daddy," Danielle moaned as he picked up his pace. "Ohhh, yes! Fuck me daddy"

Jeff was working his cock in and out of his daughter's pussy with complete abandon, his balls slapping against her ass. Kiera straddled their daughter's face, Danielle grabbed her ass pulling her mom's pussy into her mouth. Their moans filled the room once again.

Kiera rubbed Danielle's clit as her father pumped his cock in and out of her. Her daughter's legs began to shake as she started to cum. Seeing her daughter cum on her husband's dick pushed her over the edge.

"Oh, oh Dani, I'm cumming!" She rode her daughters face through her orgasm. She had never cum so hard before, nothing compared to her daughters mouth on her clit. She fell over exhausted 'Did i really just do that? I just cam on my daughters face!' she covered her face in shame. 'How could I have done that?'

"Oh god, baby girl, you ready for daddy's cum? Huh?" Jeff moaned and groaned as he dumped his load into his daughters cunt.

All three of them laid on the bed breathing hard. As Kiera watched her daughter come down from her climax, her supple breasts rising and falling, her father's cum dripping from her pussy, she knew this wasn't going to be the last time they fucked their daughter.