Dad and Daughter Home Alone Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff joins his daughter in the shower!
1.3k words
4.54
112.5k
114

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are over the age of 18***

Danielle closed the door to the bathroom, her body still tingling from her fathers touch. 'I can't believe that just happened. I just fucked my dad' She had fantasized about him before, but she never thought she was capable of that. She reached into the shower and turned it on. Steam soon filled the room. Danielle stepped under the shower and let the warm water soak her. She closed her eyes as she closed her eyes and began to think of her father's cum still inside her pussy. They had been so caught up in the moment they clearly weren't thinking straight. 'Why did I let him cum inside me? I'm gonna have to get plan b tomorrow'

A few moments later, the door creaked open. "want some company in there" her father asked as he walked into the shower with her. Danielle didn't respond, just stared at his cock that he held in his hand.

Their lips immediately found each other and her fathers hand caressed her whole wet body. "I love you daddy" she said as they started to make out. She reached down and began to fondle her father's cock it was so warm and smooth in her hand.

Jeff broke their kiss with a groan "Baby, are you sure this is okay with you? This is really something you want?"

Her hand never left his cock, "Abso-fucking-lutely!" She kissed her father again, harder. "but we do need to be more careful, you can't keep cumming in my pussy. I'm not on the pill yet..."

"Shit baby, I'm so sorry. It's been a while and I got a little carried away" Jeff said as he looked at the floor.

"No, I just meant I didn't want to have to explain this to mom if something happened." She looked up at her father. "Once I get the pill, it's all fair game" pushing her tits into his chest Danielle kissed him again, slowly moving to his neck and then down his chest, til she was on her knees. The warm water dripped down her face as she sucked his big cock.

Jeff moaned as her soft lips slid up and down his cock. "Yeah Dani, suck daddy's cock!" Her hand up and down her fathers shaft as her tongue teased his tip. "Ooh baby," he moaned again, "that feels so good!" her mouth made it halfway down his long cock before she started gagging.

"It's okay sweetie, i got it" he said, placing his hands on her head. "Just take it slow." She slowly started to bob her head up and down his cock, her lips sliding up and down with the movement of her head. Her pink lips covered his warm cock as she swallowed almost the whole thing. She never thought she could suck a cock as long as his, she was so turned on.

"So good baby" he moaned. "Just like that"

Her head bobbed up and down, faster and faster as she took in as much of his cock as she could. Her pussy was aching, and she started rubbing her clit as his cock reached the back of her throat. She coughed a few times and had to pull back for air, but she quickly came back with a new vigor, sucking his cock for all she was worth, rubbing her clit harder and faster.

He moaned louder now as his hips started to thrust. "Oh shit! Fuck! That feels so good!" he started thrusting deep and hard into her mouth, his pubic hair tickling her nose. "Ugh, I'm about to cum! Are you ready, baby girl?"

Her father's words and the sensations of his cock in her mouth and the warm shower on her back were too much for her. She felt her own orgasm rush through her body. She moaned deeply on his cock as she came.

"Here it comes Dani!" Jeff blew his load in her warm mouth. His hands grabbed her head and held her there. She tried to swallow as much as she could, but some of his cum spilled out of the corners of her mouth.

Jeff let go of her head and leaned back on the shower wall, spent. "That was hot...so fucking hot! God!" he said.

"That was amazing daddy!" she said as she wiped the cum from her face. "Your cum tastes so good." Danielle stood and lathered herself up. "Hurry up before we use all the hot water!" She rubbed some soap on her father's chest. They stayed as long as they could rubbing soap bubbles all over each other, until the water turned cold.

Outside the shower, Danielle wrapped herself up her light blue towel. "As much as I would love to spend the night in your bed. I don't think we would get any sleep." her blue eyes looked deeply into his.

"Yeah, but we've got all morning to sleep in." he pulled her close and nibbled her still wet neck. "Plus after what you just did for me in there I don't think I could even go again, tonight. I'm spent"

"Okay, if you promise to be on your best behavior. I'll be there in a few minutes" She smiled.

"I promise. Only snuggles all night. No funny business."

She watched her father leave and head for his bedroom. Quickly, she dried her hair and brushed her teeth before joining him in his bed.

------

The next morning, Danielle woke at 9:30 still naked with her father's arms wrapped around her, one hand cupping her breast. His hot breath in her hair as he snored behind her. She smiled to herself and left him sleeping soundly. She went down to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Her father loved pancakes so she quickly whipped some up for the two of them. She returned to the room with a big stack of pancakes and warm syrup.

"Morning, sleepy head"

He looked at her tiredly. "Good morning! what is that you got."

"I just made us some breakfast, you want some?"

"Yes please" he sighed as he sat up and started eating. "Mmm, my favorite. Thanks baby girl"

As they ate some syrup dripped from her pancake and onto her bare breast "Oops" She giggled.

"Here, I got you" He bent down and licked the syrup off her breast. "Mmmmm, it tastes better when it's on you"

"Oh really?" She picked up the syrup and drizzled it all over her young tits. "Oops, not again" She smiled at her father

"Oh honey, you've got to be more careful" he smiled back at her moving their plates off the bed. "Here, Let me help you!" His tongue tickled her breasts as he licked every bit off her chest. She squealed as his tongue hit her hard nipple. He teased it with his tongue before slowly sucking it into his mouth.

"Ohh daddy, that feels so good!" She opened her legs for him and his fingers slid into her wet pussy. " Daddy, your tongue is amazing! I want it on my cunt again!" She arched her back.

"Just keep moaning baby, it makes it feel even better" he looked up and caught his daughter's look of hunger in her eyes. He brought his face between her legs. He found her sweet little pussy wet with her own juices and slowly licked it. She closed her eyes in ecstasy, his hands held her legs apart as he stuck his tongue in her hole.

"Mmmmm, daddy! That feels sooooo good!" She moaned louder and grabbed his hair holding his head on her pussy. He slowly licked up and down her entire slit until her clit was begging for attention. "Daddy, your tongue is magic" She arched her back. His tongue continued licking all around her clit teasing her even more. "Oh yes daddy, suck my clit!"

"I want you to beg for it" he groaned.

"PLEASE DADDY! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Finally, his tongue met her clit "OH MMMMM RIGHT THERE!!" She was lost in her pleasure and then her father shoved two fingers inside her. "I'm getting close daddy!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

Her eyes shot open in fear. A familiar voice rang in her ears "Mom?"