All Comments on 'Dad and Daughter: Lovers at Night'

by LukeWalker_HornyWidower

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Iv'e Just Cum

Great story. I have just wanked myself and cum everywhere. More stories like this please.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Familiar

Reads very similar to another story I have read on here. Maths is also not your strong point. If they were together for 18 years and it's 2 years since she passed away, then the daughter can't still be 18 if she was born 7 months after they were married. She has to be 19 going on 20.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
none

story is good, but the way it started seems awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
plz fuck me daddy

this was great. wish you were my daddy

DeyDey76DeyDey76over 8 years ago

I have a similar relationship with my dad and it's great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

So dirty yet so hot. Im so wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I relate

I had a father who would ask me for sex and so I gave it too him and it always felt so good i never wanted him to stop!! I always yelled daddy of yess daddy!! His cock felt so good in my pussy I even sucked his dick and he would suck my pussy.. Mmm it felt so good!! I would always tell him after he was done cumming in me I would tell him fuck me more daddy and he would so by the time mom came home he fucked me 4 times.. Ugh I'm gonna go fuck him now bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super hot incest

ENOUGH SAID IN THE TITLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Daddy

So nice....I'm so wet right now I used to fuck my step dad and his dick was so big...im going to go fuck myself right now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Daddy sex

In my teens, I lived at home with my dad and older brother. Dad started taking interest in me sexually. It started out fairly benign then gradually more involved but only when we were home alone, and my brother wasn't home. He'd tell me how sexy I looked after my shower wrapped only in a towel with my long tan legs and thighs showing. He told me how much he wanted sex, but knew it was wrong to impose on me for his sexual pleasures. This was the first time I would see and feel a man's penis and would be taught by him how to pleasure a man's sexual desires. His penis was fucking huge and thick. He taught me how to perform foreplay and how to build his arousal. He also made my virgin pussy throb and pleasured me by fingering my clit. He kept his promise not to have intercourse because he knew it was wrong, plus I didn't want him stretching my young virgin pussy out with his huge thick cut penis. So, we would get each other off manually. He would ejaculate so hard all over my naked body!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Beautiful story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish

I wish my dad would fuck me i really want to feel him in me. I don’t know why I feel like this for him I’ve been feeling like this for him when I was younger like 11 I’d touch myself and think of him. Maybe one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not good

This is not right and shouldn't be on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I love it! It made me so horny!

My nimples hard my pussy soaking. I need more😏

LiterateHellspawnLiterateHellspawnabout 3 years ago

I'd love to see a dad and daughter fucking at least once in my life. I was in a relationship with a 23 year old at age 40 who loved to pretend that I was her father and it was awesome. Her real dad was an asshole, but I suppose I can see why. Would it be terrible of me to contact him and tell him the things his daughter gets up to in private that may be of particular interest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thinking abt girls fucking their dads gets me off, BUT I'd never fuck my dad. Ew. Absolutely not. But- ugh I like the idea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very good more daughter should care about please there dads

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want a daddy to Fuck my and drink my squirt

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I and my dad have a very toxic and abusive relationship but the sexual attraction I feel for him can not be denied. I want to have sex with him since 14 and even after so many years, I am afraid to approach him. But the number of times I have sneaked a peep on his cock, when he is asleep or he is bathing or peeing, can't be counted. It's so thick and huge and so black. I really want to lick it and suck it. I have touched it once also. Whenever he scolds me, I just want him to spank my ass and fuck me roughly to punish me, and then after cumming inside me, he will kiss my big breasts and suck my nipples. He sees porn, I had seen on his phone many times because he forgets to clear the history, and I really wish he comes across father daughter porn and starts fucking my virgin pussy.

priddyrichpriddyrich7 months ago

I love Daddy daughter stories, this one is a good one. Want so much a daughter figure to fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLukeWalker_HornyWidower@LukeWalker_HornyWidower
haven't been here in awhile. kids are older, 15 and 13, we are used to our new lifestyle now. i still love to look at and share sexy porn pics and gifs. PM ME what you want to see and i will try to accommodate you. EXAMPLES OF WHAT I LIKE: https://64.media.tumblr.com/6144773...