Dad & Daughter Meet Mom & Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in bed they sandwiched me between them. I haven't been this happy since I don't know when. Maddie was close behind me, her fiery bush rubbing my ass and her nipples rubbing my back. Her arm was around me, stroking from my breasts down to my smooth lips.

Dad moved closer so my titties were tight against his chest, his hardening cock pushing against me. Maddie moved her hand lower, took Dad in hand and rubbed his stiff cock over my soft smooth lips.

"Put your leg over your Dad's hip, my love," she whispered. I did, which opened my pussy wide. Maddie worked his cock like a dildo on my clit, stroking through my wet slit.

"Oh that feels so good," I whispered. "Put daddies cock in me."

Breathing hard, she aimed his cock at my hole. Dad rocked closer and went deeper. "Fuck her baby, give it all to your daughter."

It sounded so lewd and nasty coming from Maddie's mouth. I was so crushed between them I couldn't move. Dad set the pace and all I could do was moan at all the sensations I was feeling.

Her steamy breath was in my ear. "Do you love daddy's cock fucking you? This is just like he made you baby. You came from his seed and now he's filling you up with the same seed." Her words were driving us both crazy. Dad was gasping as he drove into me harder. "You daddy loves fucking you baby. His cock deep inside your tight cunt, milking it. He wants to shoot his seed deep inside you. You'll feel his hot seed filling you up." I couldn't stop moaning and daddy was breathing harder, fucking me faster. Her words kept ringing in my ears and all I could do was hear and feel. Everything else disappeared.

"Oh god yeah," I moaned, "Cumming." As soon as my cunt gripped his cock during my orgasm his balls emptied into me.

We all lay there for a bit. I was still dazed. Never had I ever been that hot before..

"I've never been that far gone. I couldn't have stopped if I had to. I needed to fire my seed deep and I couldn't have stopped for anything."

"Phew." We all laughed at Todd, knowing what he watched.

Later I had a few minutes alone with Maddie. "I wanted to tell you that I went to Phillippe before I left." She didn't seem surprised and I went on. "We spent the day in his apartment. He's amazing, mama."

"I saw the sparks that first day so I can't say I'm surprised. I'm happy for you. I think Phillippe was just as enamored with you."

"It was very intense. Feelings beyond sex."

"Did you tell your Dad?"

"No. I'm not sure what to say. Or what's going on between Phillippe and I to even tell him. I guess more time with Phillippe will tell me."

"Well whatever happens I hope you stay close to us. We both want you near us, my love."

The first night sleeping in my own bed by myself was so odd after sharing a bed with three others.

I wanted my Dad next to me again. I guess I always thought that since we began our relationship, he might move to Orlando. If not with me, nearby. But Maddie came into the picture, and Phillippe. I may as well admit it. Things changed.

I'm extremely happy for Dad that he found Maddie. I love her and am thrilled she will be around and making him happy. I also know that Maddie won't let the relationship suffer and will share.

Much as I want to fit Phillippe into this picture, I can't at this point. I'm too unsure about anything about us.

I was flying full time hours and home for short times while I filled in for coworkers. It had been like this for several weeks. I sorely missed my Dad and Maddie. But for quick greetings early, that was the most I'd seen her and Dad had not yet moved.

School had started and the Orlando flights had thinned out quite a bit. We didn't even have a full load this time.

Once we were belted in for take off, one of my older coworkers whispered, "Silver fox alert in 12A."

"Oh? Yum. We haven't had any eye candy for some time." 12A was out of my line of sight. "I'll check him out."

Only later when we were moving down the aisle with the snack cart did I remember 12A. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Coffee, tea or me?"

He smiled and looked up. "You know the answer to that one."

He was waiting at the end of the jetway and I walked right up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a passionate you don't know how badly I've missed you kiss. We even got a few low whistles from those passing by.

"Lets get out of here," he said, grabbing the handle of my bag along with his. We were in the parking deck stowing the bags in the back of my SUV in, what seemed like, seconds.

He unlocked the back door and pulled me in behind him. He had my uniform skirt bunched around my waist and my panties down over my boots and off. We were desperate to get to each other. He unbuckled and unzipped his pants and I pushed them down to his knees.

I knew the Florida style black tinted windows protected our privacy. Our lips were clamped together. His hand stroked my cunt, murmuring at how wet I was. I held his cock at the entrance and he drove in. I dug my fingers in his ass holding him My tongue fucked his mouth, showing him what I needed.

Like horny teenagers the car lewdly echoed our gasps, rustling clothes, panting, and murmured often unintelligible dirty whispers. Anyone looking in would see Dad between my thighs, the lace bands of my thigh high hose. The heels of my boots dug in to gain leverage.. His bare ass humping with my fingers digging into the clenching muscles.

It was getting steamy and hot in there. My hair had come out of it's clip and was clinging to my skin. We were fucking like wild animals, only needing to feel release, on each other, in each other. It was pure sex between daddy and his daughter and orgasms came hard and loud.

Getting our clothes back on was tougher than getting them back on on sweat slick skin. We both did what we could to look presentable enough to exit the back seats and get in the front.

Dad had texted he so Maddie was waiting. "Wow, you two look a little... Uhhhh... Disheveled... Ohmygod... I know!" She started laughing. "You two are soooooo bad!" We were all laughing as we pulled the travel cases in behind us.

"Guilty!" Dad said, holding his hand up. "Like lusty teens I had her in the back seat of the car in the airport parking deck!"

"You two are soooo naughty! I love it!" She smiled wickedly at Dad, who held his arms out. And they were off kissing and tearing each other's clothes off.

"I'll give you guys some privacy," I said intending to take some clothes to the laundromat and then pick up groceries.

"No no no no no," Maddie turned to me, "We want you to stay with us when we love. Whether you want to join, watch, or just hang out in the apartment, we want you."

I noticed her reference to 'love' and smiled to myself. "Okay, I will do that! You know I don't mind sharing Dad with you, and I also love watching you both together. You're beautiful, and it's so erotic to see you two making love." They both kissed me, dipping their tongue in. "Mmmmm you're also very tempting... Anyhow, my bed is fresh and waiting!"

I did peek in on them before leaving and although the temptation was great to slip into that bed and feel their bodies against mine, I resisted.

Dad had moved to Maddie's apartment with my blessings and I texted Phillippe early the next morning.

Are you up?

I am now that I'm thinking of you.

I had to laugh.

Okay. Are you awake would have been more correct.

Yes I am cherie, can you come visit me?

That's why I asked. I'll be there in a bit.

I made my way around the side of Phillippe's shop and went through the door. I nearly ran up the steps, and the door opened as soon as I hit the top step.

"Alessia Alessia, my love," he said, holding his arms wide. If he weren't such a big man I'd have knocked him down jumping into his arms, but he easily picked me off my feet and and locked onto my lips for a steamy passionate kiss.

"I missed you so much Phillippe," I whispered between kisses. My feet dangled and he slowly let me down to the ground.

"I can't tell you how much I've longed for you." His voice was thick with emotion. "Not just having you in my bed, but in my life."

'I know. Me too, Phillippe. There is so much to work out in my life. It's so complicated right now," I said, smoothing my hands down the satin lapels of his robe. "Oh my, you're looking very érotique this morning."

"Very good pronunciation! "You are learning French for me?"

"Only the dirty words!" I laughed.

"You are still my naughty one! I will teach you anything you want cherie!"

I glanced down. "I think you are the naughty one right now!" He looked at me quizzically then down at himself.

"Oh my, I guess I am! I am... How you say... Flasher?"

Looking down at his hard staff parting the front of his robe, I said, "I would say he's happy to see me!"

He opened his robe, saying, "Yes he is!" And I moved against him.

"You have too many clothes on my lover." As always with Phillippe my clothes just disappeared and I was standing there totally naked under his gaze.

"Ma beauté" His voice low. "I need you so much, Alessia."

I led him to his bed but didn't lay next to him, but instead when to the end. While locking his eyes, I slowly crawled up between his legs. I knew my hair trailed his leg, he could see my breasts hanging heavy and swaying and I moved closer.

I knelt between his legs and laid my hands on his knees. I took a moment to admire his big muscular body, then I slowly stroked my hands up his inner thighs. I watched as he caught his breath, lips parted breathing harder. I pushed his legs wider.

Two potent balls in a smooth shaven wrinkled sac that hung low between his legs. Watching him I lifted them in both hands. They nestled in my cupped hands perfectly. I could hear his breathing increase as I leaned over, letting my hair brush his skin, letting him feel my steamy hot breath. I started licking and sucking one orb into my mouth.

He arched. "Oh my god, Alessia. That feels so good. No one ever..." he trailed off. I understood that many women wouldn't even try to give him oral pleasure because of his size. I knew I was going to give it a damn good try.

I toyed with his ball with my tongue while pressing in between with my fingers up to the base of his cock, which lay throbbing and bouncing on his stomach. I treated the other ball the same and then trailed my tongue between his balls and up the underside to the tip.

Precum flowed freely and needing to taste him, I licked it all up. He groaned when my tongue rubbed the sensitive head of his cock. I probed the hole with my tongue, and teased the seam right below. It was sensitive, making him react louder.

I circled my fingers around the base and pulled the skin tight. I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, my tongue scrubbing the smooth head. The skin was tighter and even more sensitive. I was able to fit the whole head of his cock in my mouth and while I did my magic, I stroked the length of his cock. Precum and my own wetness coated the shaft creating a hot wet tunnel.

"Alessia!" he shouted. "You are going to make me cum doing that!" I knew he wanted us to make love but I also knew that he never got much oral pleasure because of his size. I could wait to have him inside me.

"Cum my love, cum for me," I told him in a voice that told him I wasn't stopping.

"Oh god yessssss," he moaned loud and long.

I sucked and stroked faster. His hips rocked, sliding his cock through my hands, getting enough movement in my mouth to bring his pleasure.

Suddenly he barked and I felt the first tremor of ejaculation. I drank the first one and let the rest splash all over my tits.

He lay unmoving, trying to catch his breath, watching me. His hot seed overflowed my mouth and ran down my chin. Beads of cum ran down my tits and dripped off my nipples. I wiped and rubbed it into my tits like lotion.

"Ally, my Ally, you are the first to ever even want to try to do that. So many are envious at a man's size, but it can be a deterrent. Many women are afraid of my size. Afraid I will hurt them."

I crawled up and lay next to him. He put his arms around me and pulled me close so I was half on his body, half off.

"Then they didn't know you. You would never hurt anyone. You certainly took your time with me and gave me nothing but pleasure." I toyed with his chest hair. He pulled my leg between his thighs. "I love to give a man oral pleasure, and knew I couldn't completely take you in my mouth, I managed to make you cum." I smiled at him.

"You shot me to the stratosphere, cherie," he said, stroking my cheek. "You don't know what you do to me."

I trailed a curl of my hair across his chest, while he stroked up and down my back. His big hand cupped my ass and massaged. I moaned softly because his manipulations pulled on my clit. He started stroking from my hip up my side to my breast. His touch was light, my skin tingled. Fingers softly caressed the side of my breast before moving down my side, while he petted my ass.

My breath was steamy on his chest, the sensations made me uncontrollably rock my hips. More pressure to his touch and he brushed my nipple as he continued to fondle me. I felt the pressure of his thigh. I trembled and began to rock. My fingers tangled and tugged in his chest hair. He thumbed my aching nipple and petted the sensitive underside of my breast.

The tips of his fingers danced down my back and across my ass. He was playing my body like a fine instrument. I shivered with need. I ground against his thigh, needing, but he moved and began kissing me. Down to my breasts. I arched up wantonly, needing his mouth on my nipple.

He suckled hard which only inflamed me more instead of bringing the release I needed. He kissed lower. My hips pushed up off the bed. Thighs spread wide.

I was shameless in my need of him. I moaned and tried to push him lower but he resisted, taking his time, to put out a fire in me that was out of control.

"Please, Phillippe... I need you so bad... Please," I begged. He stroked my inner thighs and I moaned louder. "Touch me... I need you to touch me... I'm going crazy," I moaned, nearly crying.

"Soon, petite fille, soon," he whispered, his voice low and gravel.

Finally his breath on my flowing pussy. I couldn't stop thrusting up and he held me still while he sucked on my silken pink lips. I moaned, trying to reach him, to guide him, but he stayed just out of my reach. His teeth nibbled the same path. He treated each side to the same, while ignoring the pearl that needed him the most.

"Phillippe Phillippe I can't stand it anymore," I moaned, nearly weeping.

Just then his mouth closed over my cunt, his tongue touched my clit and I saw fireworks, my ears rang, I shot into something I've never experienced before. Then blackness.

I woke up in his arms, his lips against my temple, murmuring in French. "Did I pass out?"

"I think you did, cherie."

"Wow, what you did to me," I said, my voice quavering.

"I grew up learning there were many ways to make love."

"Yes yes, I'm still not recovered from that," I said, considering what just happened to me. It was all so loving. He took me higher than I'd ever been and sent me off higher yet. More than just an orgasm. And without being filled with his cock. "You did it with love."

"Yes, because I love you petite fille. I know I'm an old man to you, but it is how I feel."

I leaned up on my elbow to look into his eyes. "I love you too, Phillippe. And you are not old. You are the most virile, loving man I've ever met. You have taught me what making love really is. I've learned so much from you." Our kiss was tender and full of love.

"I know your relationship with your Dad and I want you to know I'd never try to interfere."

"I didn't think you would. I'd like you to be part of the family." I went on the tell him about the relationship between my Dad and Maddie, and to his surprise about Maddie and her son. "So we are all in a state of transition, you can see."

"Yes I can see. All I can say is I want you in my life somehow. I have just found you, cherie."

"I want the same. We will work it out, Phillippe," I said, kissing him and snuggling against his body.

After a bit of discussion it was decided that when I was in town, Dad would stay with me. When I was flying, he'd stay with Maddie. But Maddie could always stay with Dad and I and I could always stay with them.

I hadn't discussed adding Phillippe into the mixture. I wanted to ensure the schedule for us three would work first before adding a fourth person into the mix. Besides, Dad didn't have a clue he even existed yet. Maddie would be most instrumental when the time came since she did know him.

Tired from the long flight, I dragged my bag in. A wonderful scent of spices hit me immediately and I followed it into the kitchen.

"Well this is a great welcome home," I said smiling. "For several reasons."

"I thought you might like to have a good dinner ready tonight."

"Yes, dinner now and dessert will be ready for me later." Dad had an apron on and nothing else. "That is a sight to come home to for sure," I said checking out his bare ass.

"The food you mean?" He laughed, turning. The front of the apron was tenting out further as we talked.

"Looks like it's all something I can put in my mouth," I said, licking my lips.

"Ohhhhhhh you're a naughty girl!"

"I'm naughty?!" I laughed. "I come home to my Dad half naked in the kitchen. That's pretty naughty too Daddy!"

"I was trying for naked but I didn't want to accidentally burn any important parts."

"Good move!" I'm going to go change. Two can play this game, I thought. After hanging my uniform up, I riffled through the closet until I found what I wanted.

I took a quick shower and came back to dishes rattling, indicating it was about time to eat.

"Just in time!" Dad said, turning around. "Oh my god," he stared. "You know every business mans dream is to see a sexy woman wearing his white dress shirt with it unbuttoned, just like that. You knew that though didn't you."

I shrugged, which only gaped the shirt more across my tits. One button near the bottom kept the shirt from being open. We sat down to dinner. Since I sat to his right, he had a good view in the open V. Every movement gave him teasing peeks.

We sat next to each other at the counter. I took a bite of the juicy mouthwatering hamburger and mmmmm'd while I was eating it. I licked the succulent drips from my lips, flicking my tongue to the corners of my mouth, so busy eating that I forgot about our little game until I saw him staring. Once I realized what was happening, I leaned back in my chair with my elbows on the arms, stretching my shirt open and tighter across my breasts.

He licked his fork clean, leaned over and used it to move my shirt aside and bared my breast. I dipped a french fry in ketchup and slowly slid it between my lips, sucking the ketchup off then eating it. Never taking my eyes off him, I dipped another fry in ketchup, but this time I used it to paint ketchup on my nipple.

Pushing the chair back a bit, I crossed my legs and the tails of the shirt parted. His eyes were heavy lidded, filled with lust. Picking up some ketchup on my finger, I painted the other nipple and sucked the rest off my finger.

He leaned back in his chair, legs spread. I looked at his cock tenting the apron and licked my lips. He stood up so quickly the chair fell back. The button popped across the room when he ripped the front of my shirt open, leaning over to lap the ketchup off my nipples like a puppy. Each lick made my nipples ache and I threaded my fingers through his hair, arching my back.

The apron fell to the floor and he shoved our dinner plates to the side. He set me on the edge of the counter and pressed in between my thighs. I reached down and rubbed his cock down my wet slit. So wet from all that teasing. I head the tip at my entrance, needing him to fill me.