Dad & Daughter Meet Mom & Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Incest relationships get complicated for five.
7.6k words
4.69
59.6k
96

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers

Part 2. You can read this without the first story but you're going to miss some pretty hot stuff if you do.

I had to go back to work as did Dad, but not before we planned our next time together.

"Dad, there's a place I hear about at work that sounds like it might be fun for us. Maybe Maddie and Todd too."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it's a private island off the east coast of Florida. It's couples only and everyone has to sign a non-disclosure agreement to not share anything they see or are involved in beyond the island."

"Hmmm, that does sound like something that would be a perfect fit."

We set a week that all four of us could do the following month. I contacted the resort and the time was available.

"We have an open plan cottage with two adjoining bedrooms that could be open to each other or be partitioned off for more privacy. Each oversize bed overlooks the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean, which you can also hear." I was ready to say YES! But let her continue on. "All food is provided, either in the dining room or if you prefer, in the cottage. Each cottage had a small pool and hot tub enclosed in a private garden."

We set up the reservations. "We're looking forward to your visit, Alessia," she said warmly.

The time did not go by quickly. I went back to flying full time. I saw Maddie and Todd but not on a consistent basis since our work schedules were so different.

I had a day off and wanted to get a couple of new swim suits just in case I wasn't comfortable nude in front of strangers. Who am I kidding, it was to see Phillippe again.

"Mon amour!" he exclaimed. He winked as he finished checking out a customer. A very beautiful blonde.

"Did she get your special treatment," I asked after she left. As soon as it was out of my mouth, I regretted it. Jealousy wasn't my style.

"Non! No no, not her. She, how can I say nice, does nothing for me?" he said waving to his cock. Indeed, she had done nothing to excite him. "But you cherie," he said stroking my cheek sweetly. "You have my heart too you know. I cannot say how happy I am you came back."

"You are my renard argenté," I said, hoping I pronounced it properly.

"Your silver fox eh." He contemplated that. "That's quite a compliment. Some call me old man."

"Then they have not been intimate with you and not experienced your mastery of love?"

He tipped my chin up to kiss me, flipped to the closed sign and locked the door. "I need you now mon amour."Taking my hand he led me up some back stairs.

"Welcome to my home," he said.

Absolutely as I'd expect from Phillippe. It was a study in masculinity. Leathers, textures, wood, metal, warm dark colors. Provocatively dark and lusty..

In a blink we were naked, twined in an embrace and kissing.

"Mon amour I couldn't quit thinking about you," he said breaking the kiss.

"I need you so much," I whispered. "Take me to your bed. I want to wrap my thighs around you, lock you inside me. I need to feel your weight on me."

Philippe's virility was almost overwhelming, but I needed him to be mine. My Dad would always be my lover, but he would never be mine. Not really.

"Me baiser yes fuck me," he said, his voice low and gravel. "Ma copine," he said, then remembering he was speaking French said, "My girl."

The breathtaking attraction was mutual. He lovingly laid me on the soft coverlet on his bed and knelt between my legs. His balls and cock hung heavy and swayed between his strong thighs.

His hands stroked down my inner thighs, spreading me wider. He smiled looking at my smooth shaved pussy.

"You like that daddy," I asked, and felt the puff of his groan on my soft pink lips. .

"Yes my darling," he said, his voice gravelly. "You know me too well already ma fille." His eyes were heavy lidded with desire, full of lust.

He rhythmically tongued my clit and immediately sent me over the edge. I moaned, arching my body as the orgasm racked through me.

He moved closer and I took his monstrous cock and rubbed the head down my slit. Still so wet from his mouth and my orgasm. I knew this time I could take his hard meat inside me. I wanted him on top of me. Needed his weight on me.

We locked eyes and he started speaking French as he pushed into me. I rocked up to meet him, taking his cock in one motion. He growled and ground deep. Lowering to his elbows, I could squeeze his hard muscled ass. I could kiss my taste on his lips.

"Daddy, you feel so fucking good inside me," I murmured, moaning and we slammed together. Deep gravelly grunts and he went over the edge, driving deep, locked together.

We lay, entwined together, catching our breath. I think we both dozed for awhile. I didn't care. I was in his arms.

"I would be a lucky man to be your ton pere, your daddy," he growled, pulling me closer. I wrapped myself around him, debating with myself about how honest I should be with him.

"What if I told you my daddy was very lucky, as am I, his daughter?"

He looked at me for a moment, and for that moment I couldn't read his face. I thought I made a big mistake and so many regrets flashed through my mind.

He took my hand that lay on his chest, kissed it and pressed it onto his cock, which was moving under my hand. "This is the effect you have on me, and what you just told me is doing to me," he whispered. "I've never gotten hard this quickly before. You are driving me crazy, Alessia. For many reasons." He shook his head. "But first, tell me about you and your very lucky dad?"

"He came into town on business and..." I went on to tell him the story to this point.

"Ah, I should have known Maddie was involved somehow," he chuckled. "She is such a sexy woman. I remember the first time she came into my shop... I need to tell you now that my time with you and Maddie in the dressing room has only happened a time or two earlier, when I first opened the shop." He stroked my cheek. "First with her and then with you. Since you cherie, I don't notice other women. I'm enchanted with you. Only you.

For this moment I chose to ignore his announcement. "I'm surprised," I said running my fingers thorough his chest hair. "You're so damn sexy I'd think women would have been lined up at your door." I reached down and hefted his cock and balls in my hand. "Not to mention when they discover what you're packing."

"Non non," he said laughing. "This scares them!" He waved his cock and I laughed. "But not you."

"I'll admit, I thought cocks this size only existed in sex stories on the internet!" I said laughing. "But you know Phillippe, I couldn't stay away from you. The attraction is strong. Like I have never felt before." I toyed with the hair on his chest and gathered my thoughts. "I can't describe it. I can't say you would be the only one because I can't give up my Dad. But my feelings for you are totally different than those I have for him."

"I understand and I can certainly share you with him, but it causes me pain to think of you with another. Whatever happens, I will always care for you," he whispered, kissing me, tenderly but with controlled passion. We spent the next hour making out on his bed. Hands getting to know each other's bodies. I learned where to touch him to make him moan, he learned where to kiss me to make me squirm.

I floated home having come to some conclusion about some things. Others still so murky.

Obviously Dad and I could have no real lasting relationship. Besides I see a flame starting between him and Maddie. Which I was thrilled about. I loved Maddie and would be so happy if she was there more. And if their relationship did become serious, I know Tod and I would always be part of it. Introducing Phillippe into the mix gave me more concern.

I decided to just put that out of my mind and look forward to our upcoming trip. I missed having Dad around and was anxious to see him. I also needed to be back in his arms again, his body against mine. I needed my Daddy between my thighs.

Time dragged until it was time to fly out. Maddie, Todd and I would fly together, meeting Dad later. He had business that he couldn't get away from sooner. I was disappointed, but the anticipation was exciting.

Rand, our personal servant at the resort placed our bags in the rooms and showed us all the amenities. We were to text him anytime we needed anything. And at that, he disappeared.

Todd and Maddie decided to not see each other since Dad and I weren't together either. They were out of their clothes before the door closed behind Rand. I wanted to check things out while I waited.

"Mmmmm you must have missed me baby," Maddie said to Todd, squeezing his hard rod.

"Mom, no one takes care of my like you do." He latched on to one of those magnificent tits.

Ah yes, I forgot, another breast man. My C cups weren't a match for her double D's but they were never ignored either.

"My son," she said, holding his head to her breast. "You know how to make your mama feel good. You know what mama likes."

He buried his face in the deep valley, rubbing his cheeks on her soft globes.

Suddenly the door opened and Dad stepped in, looking as drop dead gorgeous as ever. I threw myself into his arms.

He ran his hands down my bare back to my ass and pulled me against him. "Oh god I've missed you Lessie. So much."

I kissed him in reply, letting the long steamy kiss show him how much I missed him. When I let him go, he took one look at Maddie, as she did him, and you could feel the simmering heat between them.

"Two beautiful women," he said, sighing. "What do you think Todd, are we lucky or what?!"

Maddie moved into his arms and we could hear the soft moans when they came together. Todd stood behind me, his arms around me, hard cock nestled in my ass.

"They're hot aren't they," he whispered in my ear. We watched her pull his clothes off and step right back in his arms again, body to body. Their moans electrified the air. "I think there's more to it. You know." I nodded.

"I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't mind a nap after that trip," Maddie asked. We all agreed and headed towards the bedrooms. "Hey, do you think we can all use one bed?"

"I think there's plenty of room. I vote yes!"

Maddie and I were in the middle. She slept in Todd's arms as Dad was spooned behind me. That was all I remember until I felt someone else move against my back. Even half asleep I didn't have to think about it when I felt soft breasts and hard nipples rub my back. I pulled her arm around me and placed it over my breast. She sighed and squeezed. We both fell back asleep.

"Are you sleepyheads going to sleep our vacation away?"

I woke up to her hand still on my tit, her flaming bush against my ass. She was spooned as close as she could get. I didn't want to move and just mumbled.

"We ordered food in, aren't you guys hungry?" Right then my stomach rumbled and I laughed.

"I guess so!" I looked over my shoulder at Maddie, finally waking up.

"Mmmm," she said, snuggling closer. "We will pick up where we left off later." I nodded.

We ate and went out to the beach to catch some sun." We were hidden enough that we couldn't be seen from the beach, but we could see anyone that was on the beach. Clothing was optional at the resort, but so far the only ones wearing clothes were employees.

I went to the gift shop with Maddie to pick up a couple of things she had forgotten. As always her tits got plenty of attention from both sexes. Maddie was friendly and warm to everyone even guys that ogled her tits.

"I don't want to offend you, but I have to say you have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen," a guy about Todd's age commented.

"Why thank you sweetheart, so nice of you to say," she said smiling. He nearly fell to the floor at her feet.

"They are lovely aren't they," I said, out of nowhere. I put my arm around her shoulder and teased her nipples with my fingers. She smiled and kissed me. Deep and passionate. By this time others in the gift shop were watching. We both smiled at them and checked out with our purchases.

"That was fun!" She said laughing and putting her arm around me. "I can see you got your sexual exploration from your Dad."

"I suppose you're right," I said, thinking. "You know you and Dad are pretty hot together. I feel as though I should get the fire extinguisher out when you're together!"

"Does that bother you," she ask,seriously.

"Oh my god not at all!" I said honestly. "'I'm thrilled. You seem pretty perfect together and I love seeing you both happy."

"I'm so glad we all found each other," she said, pulling me into the shadows off the path. We shared another more passionate kiss, our bodies rubbing together. I looked down and saw our nipples were equal and arched my back rubbing my nipples on hers. It was hot but at the same time I had to giggle.

"If I'd ever had a daughter, I would have wanted her to be just like you," she said, smiling.

It took awhile to get back to the cottage because we kept stopping to kiss and touch each other. We both were steamed up when we walked in. The guys were just coming in from the hot tub and I stepped into Dad's arms as Maddie did with her son.

"I think you two were having some fun between yourselves while you were out!" laughed Dad.

"How did you guess?"

The resort thought of everything including making the shower big enough for four. Although we still crowded together. Our frothy slick tits and asses sliding together much to the enjoyment and entertainment of the guys. We explored each other bodies with soapy slippery hands. Lots of giggles and gropes.

Dad shaved my pubes silky smooth and in turn I manscaped him. Todd shampooed his Mom's flaming bush and she did some manscaping on him as well.

Maddie threw her arms around me, our hair wet and dripping down our faces and over our tits. I caught drops of water running off her nipple and leaned over and let them drop on my tongue. Teasing, I flicked across her hardening nipple.

"Oh baby," she moaned. She softly brushed the hair back off my face.

"Do you like this mama?" I asked, watching her expression.

"Oh my god yeah I do. You know I do," she said moaning when I latched on to her nipple to suckle.

"Mama... That's so hot, Lessie," my Dad said in a low gravel voice. He held my hips and rubbed his cock up and down my wet slit.

"Fuck her, darling," she ordered Dad. Watching her while he slid into my tight cunt."Grind into her. She wants your daddy cock." I moaned at her directions. Her words.

I leaned on the shower wall taking his driving cock. Thrusting back to ride faster and harder. I saw Todd step behind his mom, taking her tits in his hand and massaging and kneading. She ground her ass against his cock. It was getting slippery in the shower and we all quickly dried off and got on the bed.

I hopped back on Dad's cock and Maddie straddled her son and started riding. We were close enough we kissed and touched each other. Both guys had their hands full of tits while we bounced up and down on their throbbing cocks.


Todd was the first to go off and shot all over her tits. Dad was almost there and when I felt the first surge of his cock, I pulled off and let him do the same.

Maddie and I rubbed the cum into each other's tits. We met in the middle and lay between the exhausted guys.

I'd never really been intimate with a woman before, not beyond kisses and touches anyhow. I already knew Maddie intended to change that.

She sucked on my smooth lips, still wet with our juices. "I can taste your dad on you, my love."

They propped up on pillows to enjoy the show as she brought me to my first orgasm with her. With another woman, really. I arched my back and groaned loud as waves crashed through me. She leaned over to my Dad.

"Do you want to taste your daughter on me," she asked.

He took her in a long steamy kiss while I moved between her soft thighs. She was moaning through their kiss and growled when she felt my mouth on her fiery cunt. I'd never had a woman before so all I knew to do was what felt good to me.

Suddenly she shouted and ground her pussy against my face while I licked and sucked her flowing juices. I moved over to Todd.

"Your mom is on my lips and in my mouth," I whispered and he pulled me against him driving his tongue into my mouth and sucking. Our kiss was wild and hot and I felt his cock hot against my thigh. I nibbled down his chest to his cock, now fully engorged. I sucked and slurped on Todd's cock watching Maddie get on all fours. My dad behind her was lubing his cock and her ass.

I moaned on Todd's cock and he gathered my hair in his hands and tugged. I loved having my hair pulled and took his cock in the back of my throat. In my hot wet mouth.

Dad carefully eased the head of his cock against her rosebud. "Yesssss," she hissed. He held her hips and slowly sank into the tight hole. He was trembling from holding back so as not to drive in and hurt her. I was still sucking Todd's cock and lightly scratching his balls with my nails. He moaned his pleasure.

"Oh god mom you look so fucking hot," Todd said, watching his mom on all fours taking a cock in her ass. Her heavy tits hanging and swaying, moaning as she rode Dad's cock.

The words, the sounds and the scent of sex drove us all higher. Watching while we we were involved was unbelievable. Orgy, group sex, whatever you call it, I thought, it's hotter than fuck. I laughed to myself, at my naivete.

I loved the feel of hot cum on my tits. Todd had massive amounts and I watched it run down my tits and drip off my nipples.

"Let me clean your titties, my love," Maddie said. I positioned myself in front of her while Dad drove his cock into her. He watched as she licked and slurped her son's seed off my tits and he started giving it to her harder and faster. I knew he was cumming soon.

"Fuck her daddy, fuck her good," I said. "Give her that fat cock. Pump your seed deep inside her. The sight of her on my tits, my word and her tight ass drove him over the edge. He shouted, grunted hard and filled her with is cum.

Todd pulled me into his arms while we watched the flickering flame between our parents ignite even hotter. They lay together, making out, not getting enough of each other. Slow and loving. I wanted to leave them to themselves tonight, and while I laid in Todd's arms, all I could think of was Phillippe.

The rest of the week flew by. I think the guys were surprised that they were ready to go again so soon after cumming. Maddie and I filled in their downtime with each other.

She taught me to appreciate her body, how to please her and pleasure myself. She aroused me in ways I'd never imagined. I can't say I'd be interested in another woman besides her, but that was okay.

The day before we left everyone was a bit down that it was coming to an end. We were all darkly tanned with no tan lines. Hadn't worn clothes since we arrived on the island. Hadn't used our cell phones nor watched television. The thought of going to back to reality was sad.

Dad and Maddie came out to the pool where Todd and I were cooling off. They slipped in together, both having mysterious smiles.

"Lessie, Todd, we have an announcement," my Dad said nervously. I saw Maddie's hand move to his thigh under the water.

"What he's trying to say is that we're moving in together!" she said excitedly.

After a lot of yays and congratulations I asked where they would live.

"I thought I'd move in with Maddie since I'd be closer to you too honey."

I jumped up and threw my arms around them both. I was so happy that he'd be near and just as happy that Maddie would still be involved in our lives.

"Mmmmm" Maddie pulled me on to her and Dads laps and they both had their arms around me.

"I guess I can for real call you mama now hmmm," I said smiling.

"Yes you certainly can," she said smiling.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers