Dad & Daughter Meet Mom & Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her long blonde braids dropped and fell across her breasts. She looked like a girl fairy tales were written about. Or porn.

"Can we stop so I can get my hair cut?"

"Cut? Are you sure you want to cut it? It's so pretty. Maybe layers?" She nodded.

All eyes were on the eighteen-year-old with the knockout tits and long blonde braids. I was surprised that the tables in front of all the men didn't start levitating.

The server stopped by to tell us that a table of businessmen paid for our meals and any drinks. We smiled and waved our thanks.

As time went on, Corrine became more relaxed, she flipped her braids back and leaned back in her chair to expose her breasts to everyone.

"Pretty exciting isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes! I didn't know there were places like this."

Suddenly a male voice whispered in my ear, "Welcome to Club Discrete, but you never called me."

I couldn't forget the simmering male sexiness of the guy that gave me his card during the lingerie and swimwear show at Phillippe's shop.

"No, you're right but truthfully, I've been very busy." He pulled out a chair and sat down facing me, his legs spread, his right knee pressing into mine.

"No matter, I'm just glad to see you here." He turned to acknowledge Corinne. "And this beautiful young lady?"

"I would if I knew your name. It wasn't on the card. This is Corinne. "

"Steven." He smiled at Corinne who was blushing quite red now with his attention. "You're getting quite the amount of attention, beautiful Corinne. Are you enjoying it?"

"Oh yes I am!" she gushed and I remembered my candid young self.

"Would you mind if I stole Alessia away for a few moments?" Back to enjoying the men's attention, she shook her head.

He led me behind a black curtain down a short hallway and through another black curtain to a dimly lit room. As my eyes adjusted I looked around to see various areas of plush divans and chairs.

A man and woman held hand-blown crystals of yellowish amber and talked in hushed tones. One couple was in the middle of a heavy kissing session, another the same but his hand was under her skirt giving her pleasure. It was variations of sex play wherever I looked.

"Very decadent," I whispered to Steven.

I watched one very pregnant woman, with who I suspected was her husband. He was opening her bra so that her creamy tits were falling out the front of her blouse. Her skin was so white it was almost transparent. Blue veins were like a road map around her fleshy tits leading to the most outstanding nipples I have ever seen. The aureole was plump and the nipple perched on it like a long bullet. A few men were watching her, obviously aroused by what they saw.

"Yes, you'd find most of these businessmen enjoying private time away." Understanding, I nodded.

"I'd guess these are some of their more private relationships." In other words, many of these women were mistresses of the men.

"Some are business associates that want a little lunch playtime together. And yes many are with their mistresses, but some," he glance at the pregnant couple, "are married." He smiled.

It occurred to me that my panties were wet and I was aroused just being here in the room.

"I thought you might enjoy seeing this, Ms. Alessia," he whispered against my cheek.

I turned to his lips. He groaned and pulled me against him. I wrapped my hand around his neck and took the kiss even deeper. Dipping my tongue in his mouth, running the tip on the ridges of his teeth. I nibbled and tugged on his lower lip. He growled low and ground his heated bulge. I wanted to do this from the moment I saw him in Phillippe's shop.

"I should get back to Corinne," I gasped, breaking away from his kiss.

"She is fine. I had our server watch over her," but we immediately went back to the dining room. Other than a pile of phone numbers that had been delivered to the table, she was indeed fine.

Later that night I snuck into Maddie's apartment and their bedroom. They were already asleep when I slipped in naked between them.

"Oh, my what a nice surprise," Maddie mumbled, running her hand over my body.

"Yes, it is," Daddy said doing the same. "Always nice to have your daughter climb into bed with you. Especially when she's naked." Daddy said, nudging me with his hardening cock.

"We have to be quiet. Corinne is in the guest room," Maddie whispered.

"Yes I have to talk to you about that," I said breathlessly because Dad had me aroused already. "You could have warned me about the place you sent us for lunch." She just giggled, pulling the covers back to watch us.

"Mmmmm I've been thinking about his since your scent filled my nose," he whispered, sliding between my legs. I cradled him between my soft thighs feeling his hard cock nudging my entrance.

Maddie slipped her hand between us. She petted my cunt and took Daddy's cock in her hand, rubbing it on my clit

"You want your Daddy's cock deep in your sweet cunt, don't you my love," Maddie said. I moaned.

"Yesss, I need his cock inside me."

She held his cock tightly at the base. "You want to fuck your daughter, don't you. You want your cock in her until you're ball deep. Then you want to grind in deeper. Until you're locked together. Daddy and daughter joined in the most intimate way possible. You want to unload all your seed deep inside her."

"Oh my god," I said, her words shuddered through me. Daddy growled low.

Maddie guided the head of his cock in my entry. "Fuck her. Fuck your daughter!"

He slid in fast deep on one thrust and I whimpered from the pleasure of the first stroke in that opened my cunt to him. I dug my heels in the bed and levered up meeting each thrust. Our bodies slammed together, the sound and scent of our sex permeating the room.

"Oh my god Maddie," I moaned when her hot mouth sucked in my nipple. Dad's cock in me and her mouth on me aroused me even more. It was difficult keeping our voices low and I know I got carried away and Dad had to shush me when I came.

The next day Todd came home from his trip to Detroit and stopped to talk to me at the pool.

"Now that's a nice sight to come home to," he said, casting a shadow over me. "Looking mighty sexy there girl." He looked me over appreciating the abbreviated bikini I had on.

"Glad you're enjoying it and welcome home," I said, smiling.

Corinne had come out of the apartment wearing one of my bikinis and laid out on the lounger next to me, leaving Todd speechless.

"Hi Corinne," he said, nearly choking. He glanced at me then back at her.

"Why don't you join us?" I said, smirking knowing he would have to hide that throbbing bulge he had in pool shorts.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Sure, I'll be out in few minutes."

"I think he noticed me," she whispered conspiratorially. Gee, ya think, I thought laughing to myself.

"I think you're right! Now is your chance to let him know that you're interested in him."

"But he's my cousin," she said sadly.

"Forget that. He's a man and is interested in you, and you in him. Go for it!"

Todd came out and quickly jumped into the pool. Trying to cool off I'd imagine. That was the first time he'd seen her out of her modest prairie clothes.

"Go!" I hissed to her.

She got up from the lounger and began a slow walk to the pool. Her new hairstyle let the waves fall around her shoulders. The sky blue bikini bottoms covered about half her ass and barely covered her pussy. On her huge tits, the triangles of the top scarcely covered her aureoles. Todd outwardly stared as she used the steps to gracefully enter the pool.

I put my sunglasses on to watch the seduction. Her tits floated on the surface as she stood talking to him. The movement of the water loosened the fabric and allowed it to move, her nipples played peek-a-boo with Todd.

Through the magnified water, I watched his hands go to her waist and his cock push his shorts even further out. She was talking animatedly and moving incrementally closer and his hands soon slide over her ass, bringing her closer to him.

It was mid-afternoon and everyone seemed to be gone. Most worked and even Dad and Maddie were gone. It was just me and them and they obviously forgot about me.

He said something to her, she giggled as he pulled the ties allowing her tits to float naked. She put her arms on his shoulders, bringing herself close enough her nipples bobbed against his chest. The abrasion of his furred chest making her nipples even harder.

His hands were still on her ass, but he lifted her and brought her against him. Her head tipped back, lips parted. Her suit bottoms drifted away through the water.

I saw her legs go around his waist when she began to kiss him like an out-of-control eighteen-year-old. I knew he'd soon be out of control himself. His shorts drifted away and I heard her low wail when he pushed into tight cunt. She was impaled on him. Her cousin. And she was loving it and starting to bounce in the water.

It wasn't easy to fuck in the pool. Water lapped harder and faster against the sides of the pool as she rode his cock. Her tits bounced like two beach balls in front of her. She was frenzied when she came and all he could do was hang on to her and go with his own orgasm.

I pretended to be asleep when they came out to dry off. Later, Todd arched an eyebrow at me, knowing I watched the whole thing.

I talked to Phillippe every day, but I had to admit to myself I missed him more than I thought I would. I couldn't wait for him to get back and he told me he felt the same. Just another week he said.

I talked to Todd the next day. "You know your Mom and my Dad aren't getting much privacy with Corinne around. And we haven't all been together in a while..."

"And we need to initiate the bed for four." I smiled and kissed him deeply for being so astute.

I planned a romantic evening with champagne and finger foods along with a few x-rated movies just for entertainment. We all got comfortable on that massive bed with me between Dad and Todd.

For a moment we were all silent as we watched and listened to the activity on the screen because it was Dad and Corinne. The recording of the night he popped her cherry. Maddie knew about it, but it was a surprise for Todd.

"There she is," I whispered in his ear and nipping his earlobe. "She asked Dad to take her virginity."

We watched a gentle Dad slowly and sweetly seduce her to a trembling needy woman. She took her first cock in hand with the same wonderment all women had when they touched their first hard throbbing cock. The impact that we made that way was powerful.

He led her on the discovery, letting her know what felt good, what she could do harder, gentler, faster, slower. She was now on her knees between Dad's legs playing with his cock and balls.

The braids at odds with her voluptuous eighteen-year-old tits were not lost on either of the men. I heard their breathing get heavier. I glanced at Maddie and she was enjoying the men's reactions just as I was. We were both of the same minds that it made no difference who or what brought pleasure to our men. We knew we could not be everything to them, as they were not everything to us. I loved my Daddy, but I loved Phillippe, and sex with him was totally different, as was sex with Todd.

I watched Daddy move between Corinne's creamy white thighs, her tits high on her chest like dollops of whipped cream. He ate her until she was squirming and wet and so ready. He sucked on her long rose-colored nipples until she arched her back. Moaning for more.

He rubbed his cock head up and down her slippery pink slit and clit. She arched higher, squirmed harder, wanting something she had never had before.

Daddy positioned himself with the tip of his drooling cock at her entrance. He slowly slid in and stopped when she cried out in pain. He had hit her hymen and was whispering comforting sweet words to her.

She finally reached for his hips, pulling him towards her and he slid in deeper until he was ball deep and stopped. He gave her time to adjust to his cock in her virgin pussy.

She began pushing her hips up, ready to feel his throbbing hot meat in her. I could see he was having a hard time keeping control and he wanted to fuck her hard because she turned into a wild woman under him. She finally rolled on top and straddled him and he let her have complete control.

She rode him hard and fast, Her mammoth tits bouncing and braids flying, in opposition to each other. She screamed out her orgasms, one right after another it seemed. Suddenly he bucked up and held her down while he shot copious amounts of cum in her virgin cunt.

She collapsed on his chest and after a moment, started covering her in girlish kisses and thanking him.

My hand was on Daddy's cock throughout the whole video. I loved feeling the movement, the heat, how steel hard he got. I began kissing him. Watching him gift that girl the perfect fuck for her first time had my pussy quivering.

"I want that same cock in me that you fucked her with," I whispered. Getting it, he nodded.

I watched Todd straddle his Mama and squeezed her tits while he slid his cock through the fleshy soft tunnel. He pinched her nipples together and stroked through. She lifted her head and licked the tip of his cock each time. He watched intently, kneading and squeezing her swollen ripe tits.

"Mama, I love your tongue on my cock like that." He leaned up over her and dangled his cock over her mouth. She grabbed it and guided it down to her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth. I want your hard meat deep in my throat."

He spread his knees wide, dipping his cock low. His gorgeous ass worked while he stroked in and out of her mouth. He supported himself on his arms and could look down and watch his cock sliding in and out of his mother's mouth.

The excitement from the video, the sounds of sucking and fucking, the scent of sex, and watching each other got us all high quickly and groaning and near release. My own orgasm rocked my body. My ears rang and my cunt milked Daddy's cock. Maddie held on to her son's ass and when she felt him cumming, she held his cock and he shot his seed all over her face and tits.

Gasps and heaving breathing echoed around the room as we all collapsed on that bed. I knew it had special sex powers, I thought.

Later that week Todd asked if I wanted to come over for pizza and movies. Movies to him were of the x-rated variety. Fortunately, I loved porn movies so I was happy to say yes.

Naked and eating pizza in that big bed was a perfect Thursday evening for me. He started the movie once we got the food put away.

He lay next to me, his head propped in his hand, the other stroking my stomach when the movie started.

The first scene was a handsome male ass walking away from the camera. When he turned I saw it was Todd's hot ass and as he cleared the camera, Corinne was sprawled out in his bed. Her legs parted, soft blond curls hiding her cunt lips. Her creamy white skin and rosy nipples so erotic on the camera. Her hair flowed across his pillow, but even without braids, she looked her teenage eighteen.

"Oh baby, you got her annnnd a video!"

"I did. For you. I thought you'd like that."

"You know I do," I said kissing him deeply before going back to the entertainment.

She was still wild and jumped up in the doggy position in front of Todd. They fucked like that for a while and suddenly she was under him and he was between her soft thighs. I loved watching his hard ass while he pounded his cock into her.

"You got the sexiest ass, Todd," I murmured.

His hand covered my cunt and made circular motions creating a current to my clit. I spread my legs wide, moaning, but I still could not take my eyes off the hardcore sex happening before my eyes.

As with the other video with Dad and Corinne, the sound wasn't good but who needed sound for porn, I thought.

She crawled down the bed and knelt at his hip. As he talked to her, she touched his cock. It jerked at her touch and she jumped. She took it in both hands and held it, beginning to lick the top like an ice cream cone.

I moaned. "This is really turning you on isn't it baby," Todd whispered in my ear.

I could only moan in response. He slid between my things and I felt his steamy hot breath on my cunt. "Oh yeah, Todd."

He bit hard and soft, licked, nibbled, nipped, sucked, and ate until he had to hold me down. Between the visuals on the screen and what he was putting me through, waves kept racking through my body.

I collapsed, exhausted, catching my breath. He rolled me on my stomach, he was on top me, and slipped his cock in me. I spread my legs wide and let him do all the work.

He humped me hard. His chest hair abrading my back, his steamy breath grunting in my ear. His weight was on me and I couldn't move if I wanted to. I struggled and he held my hands together above my head.

He was taking his pleasure from me. Not forcibly, I was willing just not a participant. He used me to empty his balls. He was focused, grunting with every thrust. Pounding into me harder and faster.

His body tensed before I heard him. He pulled out and splattered cum all over my pussy and ass and that's when I came. I loved it rough with him.

A few days later I returned from a flight to find Daddy and Corrine in the pool.

"Hey you two, that pool looks pretty damn good." They wanted me to join them and I was only too happy after a long and annoying flight.

I had a little crocheted black bikini I loved. I could have gone topless but I just liked wearing my favorite bikini. The top may come off later. Besides, my cunt lips and nipples were fairly visible through the tiny holes.

"Come in and relax with us, Lessie. You look like you had a hard day."

I did, I explained. I had an unruly passenger. One that did not understand what inappropriate and lewd comments meant. We finally moved the beautiful passenger to another seat, and I apologized. She did not blame us or the airline, so it was all good. Just trying for the flight attendants.

Corrine came over and wrapped her arms around me and put her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry you had a bad day, Alessia."

I hugged her back, our tits were mashed together. The movement of the water kept our bodies rubbing each other and I felt the top of my bikini sliding away from the friction.

Over her shoulder, I saw Daddy untie the back of her top and toss it on the side of the pool, and he did the same with mine.

Bare tits and nipples teased each other hard. Corrine looked at me and giggled, which turned me into an eighteen-year-old and I began giggling. She held one of my tits and her and dueled our nipples together like swords. I laughed and tried to smack her ass, but that does not work as well when you are underwater, so I pulled her bikini bottoms off and threw them out of the pool.

She gasped and dove for mine, but I swam away. We both dove deep and came up together, laughing and sputtering. She grabbed for me but I got her around the waist and lifted her out of the water until her dripping tits were in my face. We were still laughing and playing and I pretended like I was going to take a big bite of her tit and put my mouth on her nipple.

She stopped laughing and held my head against her. God her tit felt so good in my mouth, her nipples hardened even more and I tugged it out with my teeth. She moaned.

"Oh my god, Alessia, that felt so good," she whimpered.

I switched to the other tit and chewed on her nipple before using my teeth to tug it even longer before latching on with my mouth. She shuddered in my arms and I let her slide down my body.

By now we had forgotten we were in the pool and anyone could be watching us. We didn't care if our discovery of each other. I brushed her lips with mine and trailed my tongue along her pouty lower lip.

Her chest heaved against mine. I looked down to see our tits pressed together. I could feel her hard nipples poking into mine. I squeezed her ass under the water and her thighs floated around me.