Dad & Daughter Meet Mom & Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been with a---"

"Shhhhh," I stopped her. "Just feel me against you. On you. In you. It's all me and you now Corinne." Her lips parted and her tongue darted out across her dry lips.

I kept kneading her ass and began kissing her.

Her tongue was first to tentatively push into the mouth and explore. I slipped my hand between us and found her wide-open pussy. Wet hair surrounding her cunt was so soft in the water. My finger teased the slit.

She broke our kiss and began breathing harder. "Easy baby," I whispered.

"Oh my god. I don't know what you're doing to me Alessia."

Her pelvis started thrusting rhythmically. Spontaneously. "I'm loving on you," I whispered hotly against her lips.

I pushed my finger in a little more and stroked between her swollen cunt lips. She couldn't stop thrusting and was clinging to me and whimpering over and over.

"Look at me, Corinne."

She forced her eyes to open and they would hardly focus. "Do you want more?" She nodded and I flicked her clit with my finger. She jerked and yelped.

"Oh, Alessia I need... I need more.... Something... I feel like I'm going to explode if it doesn't happen."

She groaned loud and long when I eased my finger in her wet hole as far as I could. Her canal began rhythmically squeezing my finger. Milking it like a cock. She shuddered in my arms again, reached between us, and started kneading my tit as I finger fucked her. I strummed her clit with my thumb, just enough to keep her high, but not take her over the edge.

She pinched my nipple with her fingers and I moaned. "Oh yeah, baby. That's the way I love it too." She tugged and pulled my nipple longer and would shiver in my arms each time I strummed her clit.

"Please Alessia. I'm hurting," she whimpered.

I reached into her canal and found the spot and rubbed. She buried her face in my neck to muffle her shout. Her pelvis rocked harder trying to fuck my finger faster. I slid two fingers in her and she moaned, fucking them faster. I strummed her clit faster and she trembled in my arms and she went over the edge. Her cunt clenched my fingers hard when she came.

She hung gasping on my shoulder. I held her to me until she caught her breath.

She kissed me and slowly let go making sure she could stay above the water. "Phew. I thought the guys made me hot, but this...." I smiled and nodded.

Daddy had come up. "You two better get back in the shallow end before you drown."

She swam away and Daddy held me back. "Damn Lessie, you were so fucking hot."

I nodded. "I need your cock. Now. Please." He pinned me against the pool wall and as soon as I wrapped my legs around him, he pushed in. I gripped him with my legs and my cunt muscles clenched and massaged his hot meat. It only took a few thrusts and we both came hard. I was not surprised after all that foreplay with Corinne.

"I love you Daddy," I put my arms around him. "I'm so glad we will always be close."

Shortly after Phillippe came back from France and I went to stay with him for a while. Corinne moved in with Todd and my Dad and Maddie were both still the head of the family.

Where they would lead us next, who knows- there are adventures out there to be discovered, and those we have already had that we might do again. Right now though, we are all pretty content. And, there are others out there waiting to tell their own family fun stories...