Mom & Son Fun with Dad & Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom & son encouraged by naughty daughter & Dad.
6.7k words
4.64
96.5k
133

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers

Introducing Drew and his daughter Kat and Paulina and her son Tom. Daddy and daughter have been naughty for awhile. After she catches Dad with his hand up his daughter's skirt, Mom and son will soon learn taboo play too. Lots of fun and games, loving, and of course nasty sex. But what else would you expect from a Dad and his daughter and a Mom and her son?

Chapter 1

"It has been a while since we talked about moving in together," Paulina said, grinding down on my cock.

"Mmmm, maybe, but not now," I said, sliding my hands up her thighs to her waist.

She put her hands on my shoulders and her tits swayed out. I reached up and hefted them in each hand. God, I loved big tits and she had them. She said they got 40D when she breastfed her daughter and stayed there. At forty-five they had some sag but they were real. They did hang. But that is what I loved. They would sway and swing with her movements.

She lowered them on my face and my cock swelled inside her. Being smothered by tits will be the way I kick off.

"OH MY GOD," she shouted, startling me. "I am so late! I have an appointment across town in thirty minutes!" She jumped off my cock, punched a number on the phone, gathered her clothes, talked while she dressed, and ran out, slamming my bedroom door behind her.

My cock still stood up, wet from her juices. Oh my god, I had to cum and my hand was not going to be a follow-up for pussy.

Just then my twenty-two-year-old daughter ran up the stairs and started her shower. She was already under the water by the time I got to her room.

Her head was tipped back while the water ran down her long brunette hair. While her tits weren't as big as Paulina's, they were a young 36C that sat high and round on her chest. My balls ached to remind me of unfinished business.

I opened the shower door and quietly stepped in.

Her elbow bumped my chest and she screamed. "DADDY, what the fuck are you doing in here?" She backed away and looked me over. "Oh my god, your dick is hard!"

I reached out and tweaked a rosy nipple. "Don't act as if you've never seen a cock before."

She covered her breasts with her hands. "Daddy! I'm naked!"

I took a step towards her. "Yes, yes you are my beautiful sexy daughter." My cock pointed straight at her. "And look what you're doing to my dick."

I glanced down at her soft smooth pussy lips. So swollen and pouty. She put a hand over to hide her pussy from me but uncovered a breast at the same time. I reached out and trailed my fingers over her soft creamy skin. The water ran in rivulets down her breast and dripped off her hard nipple.

She gasped and stepped back, watching me as dripped some of her floral scented soap in my hand.

"Daddy! You can't touch me! I'm your daughter! Waving your nasty Daddy cock around."

I pushed her hand away from her tit and cupped each breast in my slick hands. I palmed her nipples hard and heard her quick intake of breath. I began kneading those luscious tits and watched her lips part.

"Oh stop it no no no!" she said, arching her back and pushing her tits into my hands. "You're touching my breasts you dirty Daddy!," she moaned. "This isn't right. You shouldn't touch me like that." I kept massaging those luscious tits. "Mmmmmmmm feels so good. NO no, stop!"

I stepped forward and the tip of my cock brushed her stomach. "Oh my god, what are you going to do with that big thing? That's obscene. Can I touch it? I've only ever seen one before. A college boy. But yours is bigger!"

My cock jerked when she touched it with her fingertips. "Touch it!" She tentatively wrapped her fingers around it. "Squeeze it." She applied more pressure and slid her hand off the end and I jerked. "Again."

She took it in hand and expertly stroked it. I knew because of the earlier debacle with Paulina, I wouldn't last much longer.

I stepped forward and backed her against the wall. 'Oh DADDY! What are you going to do with that big fat thing?"

I grabbed her ass, she spread her legs and I lifted her, pinning her against the wall.

She wrapped her legs around me and said, "You better fuck me now, Daddy! You got me so hot doing that."

"I got you hot? You played an innocent pretty well young lady," I said and shoved my cock in her wet cunt.

She mewed and wrapped her legs and rode my cock. I held her ass, impaling her on my meat and she bounced up and down. She had her arms around my shoulder and hung on while she rode my cock like a wild woman. I began growling louder, knowing I was close. She heard that and whimpered, her cunt milking my cock when she came causing my cock to shoot my hot seed deep inside her.

My cock came out with a plop as she slid down my body to her feet. She went up on tiptoe to kiss me passionately. "I love you, Daddy."

"Love you too, baby." I kissed her deeply. "Now let's turn the water back on and finish our shower," I said, laughing.

I worked part of the time remotely, the other days I commuted to Atlanta. We were a little further out beyond the bypass. Everything was somewhere else, not in our little town. That suited me just fine. The community college was top notch so I was fine when Kat chose to go there and live at home.

Paulina lived across town, which was not as far as it sounds. She had a son I had met a few times. He went to a nearby college on a football scholarship, and I did not wonder why. He was one big strapping guy, a star of their team. Paulina and I went to their home games to watch him play.

Oddly enough, we were both divorced and both of our spouses immediately dropped out of the picture leaving us to raise the kids. With that Paulina was certainly self-sufficient and successful and I liked that. There wasn't much about her I didn't like. But did I want to live with her?

Everything said yes. But one thing. Kat.

...

Four years ago when Kat turned eighteen, I got a new job and we had to move. We had a one-room apartment with a bed and pull-out sofa. We struggled until I got established, so Kat went out and worked a restaurant job to help us get started. We ate mostly for free.

The pull-out was from thrift and eventually broke, so we had one double bed for both of us. We had been together on our own for so long, I don't think either one of us thought much about it. We would both be pretty much dead tired and a bed was something to sleep in.

A friend of Kat's gave us a television with a VCR built-in and we thought we were living large then. I plugged it in and was only able to get fuzzy channels no matter where I put the antenna wire.

"Ugh." Kat sat on the sofa with her feet up on our box coffee table slash dinner table. "We should check thrift for some old VCR tapes."

"Good idea." I was playing with the remote trying to get something to watch that wouldn't ruin our eyes with the out-of-focus picture. Suddenly the VCR came on.

"Maybe there's a tape in it!"

"I think there is." It was going through the leader tape flashing black and white squares that were at least in focus. The room lit up bright when the movie started.

I sat there a moment watching before I realized what was on the screen. An older man was sitting on the edge of the bed, a younger woman was on her knees in front of him and they were both naked. My brain engaged and I quickly hit STOP. It did and left us with an image of a cock right in front of her open mouth.

"Whoa, Daddy. Is that porn?"

"Yeah, sorry, I didn't realize..." I said, trailing off, hoping I didn't scar her for life. Then I realized my cock was hard and tenting the front of my knit sport shorts. Not surprised since Kat had been with me since the divorce and I'd had no money to date or time to masturbate. My balls started to ache.

"You're like he is," she stated, looking at my lap.

"I am."

"I'm not a virgin, Daddy."

"I don't want to hear about it."

"Okay."

"I've seen a cock."

'Kat!"

She reached over, grabbed the remote, and started the movie again. I reached to take it back and she put it down the front of her tank. I had the presence of mind to know that if I went in to get it, I would likely get a handful of daughter tit because she was not wearing a bra.

We started watching the movie. It was amateur porn, not done well, but stimulating as porn movies do. Talking was sparse but enough to get the point that it was a daughter sucking on her Dad's cock. I cringed but it was too late to go back. Even if I stopped it now.

She called him Daddy and I heard a soft moan from Kat. My cock reacted and was compelled to give it a squeeze through my shorts. The room was dark but for the flickering from the screen and I thought there was a chance she did not notice. I glanced out of the corner of my eye and she was glued to the screen. She may not have been a virgin, but this was way beyond her scope.

They got up and kissed. Kat giggled and I knew why, the actress had huge fake tits that sat like two bowling balls on her chest with chocolate kiss nipples. He grabbed her ass and pulled her against him, thrusting his cock against her.

The camera then went to a back shot between his wide-spread legs showing his meat banging around between her legs. Finally, it started poking around her entrance but the camera went back to show she was lamely pushing him away.

Kat began squirming on the cushion beside me. I glanced over and she had her legs pressed together and her hand under the hem and inside her tank.

"Do you want to stop watching, honey?"

She dragged her eyes away from the screen and looked at me for a moment, her eyes were dark with lust. She looked at my hand, still squeezing my cock, and said in a low gravelly voice, "No Daddy, let's keep watching." I nodded.

How it would end in this room, I did not know. It was now a runaway train.

The actress went from pushing him away to pulling him down on the bed on top of her. The camera went to her tits, still round and hard mashed against the silver-haired chest of her Dad. The camera

went to the point of the whole thing. He was on top and his cock and low hanging balls were perched higher so we could see her cunt. Her legs were spread wide, splitting her cunt. Daddy's cock found the entrance thanks to his daughter's hand. I thought for a moment she might hurt him with her impossibly long pointy polished fingernails.

The camera zeroed in on his cock slowly sliding into her cunt until his balls were firmly smashed against her. The shot zoomed out to his bouncing ass as he fucked her. Her legs were straight out in a wide V and waved around as he pounded into her.

The sound was louder and gasps, groans, and heavy breathing. Fake as it was, it was a titillating part of the whole experience.

I looked over and saw Kat kneading her titties under her shirt, her eyes glued to the screen. She was making no show of hiding what she was doing. I squeezed my cock watching her.

I glanced at the screen and it was ending with the money shot all over her cunt and associated screams, grunts, and shouting.

The screen and room went dark when she turned the television off. I heard her pad over the bed and then the rustle of sheets. I debated sleeping on the sofa but chose the normal routine.

I always wore a pair of red knit shorts in bed. When I got into bed, I felt the furnace-like heat of her body. I was painfully careful not to touch her because I'm not sure how much it would take to set either of us off.

The next day when I got home very late from work Kat was in the dark watching the video again.

"I'm not sure it's good for you to watch that, honey."

I think I said that more for my benefit than hers. I do not know if I can take any more of that without some release. My balls had been aching all day.

I went into the bathroom, changed into my red sleep shorts, and went to bed. The room was still flickering light when I fell asleep.

I was startled awake. I listened for a moment trying to figure out what woke me, but I was so groggy I had a hard time pulling myself out of sleep. Then I felt the heat of her body against me. Behind me. She was spooned against my back, her arm over me, her hand on my chest. I heard her even breathing and must have dozed off again.

I was having the hottest dream and woke out with my cock throbbing. My balls were literally aching and as I woke, I felt her tits pressed into my back. Then I became aware it was not a dream but Kat with her fingers wrapped around my cock.

"Kat," I moaned, not knowing if I wanted her to stop or continue. She took a firmer grip on my cock and began stroking it. "Oh god, Kat."

Her breathing got heavier and she pushed her pussy into my ass. I automatically rolled back and we were face to face. She whimpered.

"I know honey, I know."

My hands trembled when I touched her soft sweet creamy skin tits. I had to taste and took a nipple into my mouth. She gasped and held my head to her breasts. I pulled and tugged the nipple with my teeth until it was hard and bullet long. I moved to the other and did the same.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good."

I looked up and we kissed. I pressed against her sweet lips, so innocent to me. Her tongue pushed past my lips and dipped into my mouth. She angled her head and sucked, and probed and tasted. We both moaned as the kiss intensified.

I felt her soft thigh over my hip. As she moved closer to my body, my cock head slid against her wet folds. She rocked into me and my cock poked and probed.

"Oh honey, we can't do this," I whispered.

Her leg slid higher and as she pushed into my body, the head of my cock found her entry. She was the one that kept rocking. Thrusting. Pushing her cunt on my cock. I just couldn't bring myself to make the move to fuck my daughter.

She pushed up and at the same time rolled me on my back while she slid down my pole. She was impaled on my cock, deep in her pussy. Our groans echoed loudly in the room. I was inside my daughter and I have never felt anything like it. I was trembling and we locked together for a moment.

"Oh god, Daddy. Your cock... It's so hot inside me... I love you so much..."

She pushed herself up until she was sitting on me with my cock deep inside her. Her long dark curl cascaded over her shoulders and breasts like a goddess. She just kept rocking on me. Grinding. Wanting as much as she could get.

We both looked down and she leaned back. The sight of my cock disappearing in her tight pussy was almost enough to send me over the edge, but I knew we had to savor this first time. She raised up and I watched her slide down my cock, wet with our juices.

"Fuck me, Daddy."

Those words sent me over the edge. I put my feet flat on the bed and arched up, driving into her. She rode and I bucked like a fucking bronco. I was now out of control and could not stop if the place was on fire. She squatted over me and I could watch my cock pounding into her.

Suddenly she threw her head back and wailed, her cunt clenched even tighter around my cock. Squeezing. Milking. A growl started deep within me when painful pleasure stabbed in my balls and my cock shot loads of sperm deep in my daughter. Her cunt was still milked my pumping cock until my balls were empty.

She collapsed on my chest, my cock still in her. Neither of us moved not wanting it to end.

"Oh Daddy," she murmured, sighing. "I can't believe how right you felt inside me. Like your cock was made for me."

I wanted to tell her how wrong it was. That incest was bad and we will never do this again, but instead, I said, "I felt the same way, honey. Your sweet pussy was made for my cock."

After that, we continued to fuck like rabbits. She brought out the vigorous sexy man in me. I used to be like that. When I got married, but sadly, it was when Kat was born the sex with my ex went away.

...

"Kat, are you doing anything Saturday? Paulina wants to have us over for dinner with her and her son."

"No Daddy, I'm good. Just let me know what time."

Time flew by that week and before I knew it, it was Saturday. "Honey, she said come over about three o'clock and we can swim before eating."

"Oh okay, nice! A pool!"

She came out about an hour before we were to leave looking adorable and sexy. Only my daughter could pull that off, I thought with a sigh. She wore red shorts and a matching red and white top. Her white flip-flops showed her her pink polished toes. But her hair was in a messy tumble on top of her head with a few curls hanging down and my fingers itched to weave through that sexy hair and kiss her.

She was looking at me smiling. "You imp," I said, knowing she knew what I was thinking.

I felt her hand squeezing my hardening cock. "Daddy, we can't have you going out in public looking like that now can we?"

"No honey, someone might think you made me hard. But would anyone guess it was my hot daughter?"

"Mmmm, they just might, if they knew what a cumslut I was for you," she said, her hand already in my pants, cock in hand. "Daddy you're so fucking sexy."

"You make me this way honey. My hand was under her shirt and unhooked her bra so her breasts tumbled out in my hands. She moaned when I kneaded and began pinching and pulling her nipples, just like she loves.

"Daddy fuck me quick. I need you inside me. NOW."

Her shorts pooled at her feet and she bent over the kitchen chair, spread her legs, needy pussy waiting. I shoved my pants to my knees, held my cock, and pushed in.

"Oh my god, yeah!" she shouted. "Oh fuck Daddy, you feel so fucking good inside me. My cunt was so wet for you," she murmured.

I grunted and fucked her harder. "I'm your little cum slut Daddy. Fill me up! I want it all! Shoot your sperm deep inside me. Empty your balls into me dammit."

She knew I loved dirty talk during sex and through the years polished it, along with role-playing as we did in the shower.

Her cunt was so tight it squeezed and milked my cock. Every stroke took me higher and higher.

She was leaning on the chair, her bra unhooked and shirt pushed up. Her tits were swaying and swinging as I pounded into her. My balls banged her clit and I felt her finger scratching at my balls and strumming her clit.

"Oh yeah honey, cum with me, cum with your Daddy," I groaned, knowing I was close.

She came first and her cunt clenched my cock hard and milked the first shot of seed and I drove in deep and unloaded.

Freshly fucked, we drove up Paulina's winding driveway to her sprawling ranch. She was divorced more recently and got the house. I brought a bottle of our favorite wine and flowers because neither Kat nor I were cooks.

We all were in the kitchen getting drinks. Kat met Paulina's good-looking son, Tom for the first time and they were off to the side getting to know each other.

Paulina pulled me aside for a passionate kiss and was surprised when she ran her hands over the front of my pants and found that I was not hard.

"Probably because our kids are right here," I said, blowing it off.

"Our 'kids' are in college, Drew. I'm sure Kat has boyfriends and knows what a hard cock is."

I shrugged it off and went back to the kitchen. Tom and Kat were already in the pool. Paulina and I decided not to swim so I took the bottle of wine and our glasses to the table by the pool.

We watched them play volleyball. Kat had brought a purple one-piece suit that was high cut to her waist, showing off her shapely hips. The scoop neckline was modest, but her 38C's filled out the top well. Anything that girl wears is sexy, I thought to myself.

"Did you hear me, Drew?"

"Sorry, no, what?"

She studied me for a moment and went on to tell me about her situation at work. We grilled out and ate and the rest of the day went without a hitch. Tom showed Kat around the house, I'm sure designed to help the possibility of us living there. All in all, it was a pleasant time for Kat and me.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers
12