Mom & Son Fun with Dad & Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a tough week at work, I got home early Friday and relaxed out on the

deck. Our two-story Colonial had a more secluded backyard thanks to my privacy plantings when we moved in. I opened a bottle of wine and had just poured myself a glass.

Kat came out and curled up on my lap. "Mmmmmm, to what do I owe this real pleasure?"

Her head was on my shoulder and she kissed my neck. "When Tom showed me the house the other day, he said his Mom wanted us to move in with them."

"Well, yes she has been asking me about that for quite a while."

"Do you want to live with her?"

"That's sort of complicated, honey. If we did that, we'd have to give each other up you know." She nodded. "I guess I should have discussed this with you before but I haven't been ready myself to make a commitment."

I began stroking her tan legs, looking like they went on forever in her little summer dress. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her breasts into my chest. I hugged her to me, my hand rested on the side of her breast.

"This is so nice, Daddy. I wouldn't want to give this up."

"Me either honey, me either." I petted her legs and slid my hand under her dress, higher and higher until my hand was on her ass. My girl with no panties. "Oh, honey."

She leaned back and tugged my t-shirt over my head, then unbuttoned the front of her dress exposing her breasts. She hugged me to her again only now we were skin to skin. My furry chest abraded her nipples. Her soft titties smashed against me. I rubbed circles on her plump ass globes.

No, I thought, I could never give this up. As long as my daughter still wants me, I will be here for her.

She purred as I continued petting her and gave me little kisses on the neck and on my chin working her way to my lips. We kissed sweetly. She nibbled on my lower lip. Her ass in my hand, the other one took one of her heavy tits in hand. I pushed her dress off her shoulders, baring her above the waist, and lightly pinched her nipples.

"Well, I'd like to say this is a shock, but it really isn't. Just verifies what I thought all along." Paulina stood on the steps to the deck. She apparently had walked around the side of the house.

Kat looked over her bare shoulder at Paulina but made no move to get up. There was no need as the proverbial cat was out of the bag. I half expected Paulina to stomp off, but she stood there. I would have expected her to be angry or disgusted. She looked to be neither. It was more of a quizzical expression.

"Paulina, I don't think there's anything to say that won't be insulting to either of us. I am sorry you found out this way. Or that you discovered it at all."

"Actually I thought something might be going on between you two. You were always so familiar, so intimate, more like lovers." I hadn't moved my hand from under her dress and I realized her tit still rested in my hand. I saw Paulina taking it all in. "I should be disgusted, but I'm not. I guess I'm more curious about how and why. That doesn't mean I approve," she quickly added.

I nodded. I didn't think she was ready to hear the how and why yet. If ever. She seemed uncomfortable that she was not sure what to do, how to leave.

"We can talk about it later if you want, Paulina."

She seemed relieved, nodded, turned, and left.

I felt Kat's body relax against me. I hadn't realized how tense we both were. What I did realize then is that after all that, my erection hadn't subsided during that whole debacle.

"So, that was something eh honey."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I hope I didn't ruin your relationship with her," she said sniffing.

"No fucking way. She will either accept you and me, or she will move on."

Kat pushed up and tugged at my shorts. I shoved them off. She straddled my lap, held my cock, and lowered, grinding, taking my cock deep.

We kissed while she rocked back and forth on my cock. Her nipples hardened on my chest hair. My hands were on her sweet ass.

"I love you, Daddy," she murmured between kisses.

"Oh, I love you so much, honey."

Our loving was slow and sweet. We came together. She trembled in my arms. Her tits were mashed against my chest, and I held her close.

In the back of my mind, I considered that Paulina might have been just beyond the bushes.

A week went by before I heard from Paulina asking if she could come by this afternoon. I had made no attempt to contact her so she could come to terms with us. I truly did now know what she would decide. The fact that she did not walk away when she discovered us made me think that I might not know her as well as I thought. That maybe there was more to her that I have been overlooking all this time. I honestly hoped we could maintain our relationship, but just did not know if this was too big an obstacle.

It was a cool day and I had thrown some logs on earlier and she sat in a chair near the fireplace.

"I'm glad to see you, Paulina," I said sincerely. "I've missed you."

She smiled. "I appreciate you letting me think about this. And I had a lot to think about." I nodded. "You don't have to tell me, but I'd like to know how it started."

"Of course..." I went on to tell her about accidentally pulling up the porn movie on the VCR and how we were in a one-bed apartment because I struggled after the divorce.

"So it was Kat that started it?" I saw right away what she was getting at.

"Yes, I didn't encourage it, in fact, the opposite, but she was persistent."

She nodded and smiled. "I'd believe that." She hesitated. "Certain situations could create those things to happen too."

I nodded. "Yes definitely. Had it not been for the porn movie, I doubt anything would have happened."

She picked at some invisible lint on her shorts before speaking. "I guess I had one of those situations too."

"You did?" I asked, curious.

She stared into the fire. "The summer after Tom graduated, he broke both wrists playing touch football. He was to start college on a football scholarship, so getting him cared for and healed was a priority." She took a sip of her tea. "It of course was only him and me I so that left me to care for him."

I was seated on the love seat facing the fire. "Come sit with me, Paulina." She seemed relieved and leaned back against me, her arm on my thigh. I put my arm around her shoulder and across her upper chest."

"He couldn't get his casts wet so we tried wrapping them in plastic, but it would come off as he moved. He suggested I just stand outside the shower and wash him, so we tried that but it ended up with me soaked as well as the floor. He was getting frustrated and upset and told me just to get in the shower with him."

"Poor guy. I can imagine how tough that would be to deal with at eighteen and your football career ahead of you."

"It was terrible yes. I just decided not to think about it and began showering with him and the first couple of times it was just washing his body and shampooing his hair. Then I guess we both got more comfortable with each other. I usually took a shower afterward, but he suggested I just do it then at the same time and that it was silly to wait. Which did make sense. He wanted me to go first and I began washing and shampooing my hair."

She took another sip of tea. She put her head back on my shoulder to gather her thoughts. I began stroking her shoulder.

"It seemed that when I washed, he brushed against me more. Sometimes he even rubbed against me. Looking back I can see where he was doing that purposely. Then he started resting his arms on my shoulders when I shampooed his hair. We were close of course and his cock would bump my belly and even grind against me."

"I used to wash his cock and balls with a washcloth but he said it abraded his skin and would I just use my hands. I was pretty naive I guess and didn't think anything of it until the first time I took him in my soap slick hand."

She felt my hardening cock and pressed her arm against it. I petted her upper arm, my arm brushed her tits.

"Of course he got hard. His cock got red and stiff. I felt his pulse throbbing. He would moan, and moan louder when I washed his balls in my hand. I knew where this was going and knew it was a reckless joyride. I knew I either had to be all in or out. But I was already past the point of no return. Feeling his cock throbbing in my hand made my cunt tingle. I already knew I needed my son's cock inside me."

"I began sliding my lathered hand between his cheeks down to his balls. I made no pretense of washing him anymore. I danced his balls on my fingertips."

I felt my own breathing increase and my cock throbbed against her arm. I slipped my hand under her shirt and played with her tit through her bra and she squirmed.

"Go on," I whispered, wanting to hear it all. Wanting her to relive it.

"He began trembling when I held his cock firmly and began stroking. I can still hear him grunting that first time."

I pulled her bra strap down to free her tit to my hand and began rolling her nipples. She pushed it into my hand.

"Soon he was shooting his hot seed all over my stomach. He kissed me and it turned deep and passionate and he whispered he wanted to fuck me. Wanted his cock inside his Mom. And I wanted my son's cock inside me more than anything. It was an urgency I've never felt about anything."

"We got out of the shower and I led him to my bed. His fingers were free and he could touch me a little. He sucked my nipples and I held him to my chest. It was so good I couldn't quit moaning. My son sucking my nipples."

He kept repeating, "Mom I need to fuck you. My cock deep inside you."

She shifted to give me better access and I quickly unhooked her bra and slipped her top and bra over her head. I wanted her bare to me during this and told her to take her pants off. She pushed my pants down and put her head on my lap.

"I just as much needed his cock in me and I just pushed him on his back, he was trembling. Frenzied. I straddled him, held his quivering cock, and sank down on his meat, taking

him as deep as I possibly could. I kept grinding. Wanting more. He thrust up and nearly bucked me off. I started riding him. I leaned forward so he could get to my breasts. His sucking was like a bolt of lightning to my cunt. I started cumming hard and I felt my son's hot seed flood my cunt."

I had cupped her pussy and pushed a finger inside her. She started moaning. I rubbed circled on her clit and she arched and moaned loud and long. Her hot steamy breath was on my cock, she was still gasping and groaning when my cock was in her mouth. I felt the vibrations through my balls.

I knew I wouldn't last long after listening to her story. My cock was down her throat and she began sucking hard on my cock head and stroking my cock with her fingers. Her teeth grazed the sensitive skin, her tongue probed the hole and licked precum. I shouted and emptied my balls down her throat.

I had her in my arms. "So have you continued to be lovers?"

"Tom wants to continue. I put him off because it doesn't seem right that a Mom fuck her son. He wears my resistance down sometimes though," she admitted.

"A few days ago I was making breakfast and he came in, his boxers tented out. I tried to ignore him but he came up behind me and slipped his hands in my robe. I heard him gasp when he discovered I was naked. He squeezed and kneaded my tits and I rubbed my ass against his pulsing cock. He cupped my pussy in his hand, told me how wet I was for him, told me that was how hard he was for me."

"My robe dropped and I felt his cock slip between my legs. I bent over the kitchen bar and he fucked me hard and fast. I rode his cock as waves of orgasms washed over me. I kept moaning and driving back into him. He held my hips and pounded his cock into me. I felt the first hard pulse of his cock and he pumped his hot seed all over my naked ass."

"You two are just like us, Paulina."

"He sometimes sneaks into my bed in the middle of the night. By the time I'm aware and could tell him to stop, it's too late and I'm as needy as he is. My son keeps saying, I have to fuck you, Mom. I need him to fuck me too though."

"How do you feel about continuing a relationship with your son now that you found about about me and my daughter?"

"I think I'd like to have a relationship with him like you do with her."

"Maybe we should talk about us all being together?" I said. "I think there was an attraction between my daughter and your son as well, so maybe it's time we all play together.

We talked for a while then she dressed and left. I threw a few more logs on the fire and poured a glass of wine. I had a lot to think about

Kat had finals and was gone most days. I did not want to tell her about Paulina and Tom until she was out from under all the stress. Paulina and I had talked on the phone but had not seen each other since that day. And I had to drive to my office in Atlanta way more than I wanted to but I knew we were all going to be due for some fun soon. Very soon.

A few weeks later Paulina called me about another cookout and pool day. Both Kat and I were ready for some fun and looked forward to it.

"What's all this," I asked looking around at the mess in the kitchen.

"I wanted to take something to Paulina's for the cookout, so I'm making potato salad.

She had splashed water over the front of her spaghetti strap top so it was transparent. She had her hair up, but in her kitchen frenzy, strands straggled out here and there. There was as much chopped celery on the floor as there was on the cutting board. Potatoes were at a full rolling boil and steam rolled out of the pot.

"Do you want some help?" She nodded.

I checked the potatoes and caught them before they turned into mashed. Cooled them and began adding the ingredients. She finished chopping the celery and tried to do more.

I grabbed her and sat her on top of the counter. "Just watch!" In no time I had the potato salad done and in the refrigerator and the kitchen cleaned.

She still sat there looking defeated. Her top had absorbed the water and it now clung to her tits, sucking on her nipples.

"You're the only one I know that can look so sexy you get my cock hard when I'm making potato salad, " I said laughing.

I hadn't planned on cooking and was just wearing boxers and they do nothing but flaunt an erection. Her sultry gaze on said erection did not help.

"Come over here and I'll show you sexy," she said in her seductive tone.

"We don't have time! Have to get ready."

"Huh, it's not for three hours yet."

"I don't want to wear myself out," I said, unconvincingly.

"Oh COME ON. Are you joking, Daddy?"

"I'm going to make you wait for it!" Ugh, my excuses are getting worse. "I have a bit of a headache."

She looked at me incredulously. I got that. Normally I would have hauled her off that counter right onto my cock by now. But that was not in the big plan today.

Chapter 2 cumming soon...

12