Dad Daughter and Maid

Story Info
A romantic relationship of daughter maid and father.
879 words
2.78
26k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. No condoms in my stories

Rakesh lived with his daughter Anomika, 25 in a two bedroom flat. His wife Radha had passed away a few years back and he doted on his daughter. She was the apple of his eye, beautiful, tall 5ft 6, 55kg and 38D boobs.

The maid Ishita, 30 was good looking and always looked lovingly at Rakesh who was 45, heavy built, tall, fair and handsome. She normally came to work in a saree. The loving looks did not go any further and she did her duties as a maid well.

One evening Anomika wanted to go dancing to a disco with her friends. Rakesh gave her permission but the program was cancelled at the last moment. She then asked her dad to go to the disco with her and to dance. Rakesh at first hesitated then finally agreed.

Anomika dressed in a lehngacholi, bangles, payal and nude makeup. Father and daughter went to the disco, paid the entry fee and entered the disco. Father and daughter danced with each other with the daughter looking beautiful and mesmerizing. Rakesh forgot he was dancing with his daughter and held her close like he use to hold his wife. His laurda got hard and he started imagining fucking her and was thinking "kya ladki hai...sundar hai...kya boobs hain...chooth to mast hogi..."

Anomika was enjoying being held by Rakesh and thinking "...kya mast laurda hai...kissi bhi boyfriend ka itna sakt lund nahi...chodega toh mazaa hoga...chodo...chodo...saale meri chooth maro...meri chooth chat...zor se chodh...chodh bahenchod...apna laurda dal meri chooth mein..."

After some time both father and daughter came to their senses and Rakesh took Anomika home. They went to their respective rooms to sleep she in her short nightie and he in his pajamas. The night however dragged for her and she was only thinking of the beautiful dance she had with her father and how she wanted his lund in her chooth and was dreaming "...chodo chodo...meri chooth maar...zor se chodh...betichodh...zor se chod...nafta de bahenchod...jaldi chod..."

Next morning when the maid came to work she noticed the change in the way father and daughter were looking at each other. When washing clothes she noticed the signs of masturbation in both fathers and daughters clothes. She asked Anomika "kal kya kiya...masti ki kya...babuji ke saath mazaa kiya kya..." Anomika told her how they had gone dancing and she had enjoyed dancing with her father.

Ishita Makes a Plan

Ishita decided that since Rakesh and Anomika loved each other they should get a chance to consummate their love. She started to talk to Rakesh and slowly brought in how her husband Suresh use to fuck her. Rakesh did not want to hear it but being a man and Ishita being a beautiful woman got engrossed in her tales when she said..."Suresh zor se mere breast choosta hai...meri chooth chatta hai...mein raat ko chilati hoon...chodo...mujhe zor se chodo...kya mast laurda hai...woh kehta hai...tumhari kya mast chooth hai...ek baar toh mere bhai ne bhi meri chudhai ki thi...woh mere liye pehli baar thi...kya mast laurda tha uska...abhi bhi uske ghar jaati hoon toh kabhi mere chooth marta hai..."

Ishita the told Rakesh "...Anomika kya sundar ladki hai...uske breast toh kya bade hain...kapde dhoti hoon toh unse chudhai ki smell aati hai...woh chudhai ke liye tayyar hai...uski chooth ka mazaa loh...woh bhi aapka laurda chahti hai..."

To Anomika she said "...sahib ka kya mast laurda hai...unki biwi bhi nahi hai...woh raat ko kaise akele sote hain...kabhi unke saath be leta karo..."

So the maid slowly started to put sexual thoughts in the minds of both father and daughter. Anomika started to sleep in her father's bed. She could feel his hard cock and started to rub it. Rakesh started to enjoy the feeling of a sexy female hand on his cock and would scream "ooooh...aaaah...zor se karo...laurde ko massage karo..."

After a few days Anomika could not take it any longer, climbed on to Rakesh and tried to put his hard cock in her chooth. Rakesh feeling the soft chooth climbed onto her and wham took her cherry. At first she screamed but then was saying..."chodo mujhe...bapu chodh...jaldi chod...zor se chodh..."

The whole night father and daughter were fucking and the primal sound of fucking and "chodo...chodo...bahenchod...bapu..." were all that were heard in that room. The sheets were covered with love juices of father and daughter.

Next Morning

The next morning when Ishita came to work she saw the loving couple in bed with her short nightie up and all the love juices on the bed. She asked "...raat ko mazaa kiya baap beti ne..." At this Anomika got up and gave a deep kiss to Rakesh.

Ishita saw this and immediately got into the bed also and told Rakesh "...saale ab mujhe bhi chod...kabse tera laurda dekh rahi hoooon...meri chooth maar...laurda de...teri biwi nahi hai...mujhe aur Anomika ko biwi jaise rakh...chodh bahenchod..."

Rakesh was mesmerized. He had also been eyeing the maid for some time. He climbed on her and put his laurda in her chooth and she was saying "...chodh...chodh...bacha de...Anomika ko bhi maa banaa...zor se chodd..."

Ishita then moved in with the father and daughter and Rakesh started to live with his two beautiful wives.