Daddy’s Substitute Wife

Story Info
When Richard's wife takes off, their daughter fills in.
6.8k words
4.4
82.9k
112
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please note: I'm British and my stories are written in British English. I write whatever comes to me and in whatever way feels right to me. Some of my stories are down and dirty, some are slightly more restrained. They are all a part of my imagination and I don't censor my muse to fit any aesthetic. You might find that you like some and hate others. That's perfectly fine. I genuinely enjoy writing all of them and hope that each will find its intended audience.)

Richard White watched his twenty-one-year-old daughter Alice as she bent her head studiously over a large textbook and smiled wryly.

She'd just completed her final term of her Mathematics BSc at King's College London and had obtained a First.

It was the start of the summer break, but instead of painting the town red with friends, she was doing preparatory work for the Statistics Research MPhil/PhD she was due to start in September.

She was so beautiful it was hard to imagine that all she did was study.

She could have attended Oxford University as he had done, but she'd chosen to go to King's instead wanting to live at home with him and his wife, Helen.

To his wife's annoyance, Richard had moved the family from their sprawling six-bedroom house in Richmond to a two-and-a-half million pound, two-bedroom apartment on The Strand when Alice had started university just so that she didn't have to travel far.

He hadn't understood his artsy wife's objection. The new-build apartment had every mod con and she'd also benefitted from being close to both Somerset House and the National Portrait Gallery.

When he had bought the Richmond house years ago, he'd anticipated having at the very least, four children. Helen had declined to have any more after Alice, saying that she didn't want to ruin her body any further.

Though they'd entertained and often had company over, the four spare bedrooms had remained largely empty. Eventually, Helen had commandeered the smallest as additional storage when she'd filled the walk-in wardrobe in their master bedroom to capacity.

Since Alice was their only child, he'd thought that Helen would want to do everything in her power to give her an easy life, just as much as he did.

Instead Helen had accused him of caring more for their daughter than her—a frequent complaint but one that was totally unjustified. He'd given Helen everything she'd asked for from the moment he'd met her in a bar the night when he had been out with friends celebrating his twenty-fifth birthday. She had been one of the scantily-dressed waitresses and it seemed to him that she'd focussed her raptor attention on him the moment she'd heard his friends tease him about the five million pound trust fund he'd just inherited.

He and Helen had slept together that very night. He had been a lanky 6'5" Eton and Oxford educated Mathematics nerdy virgin. She had been a petite, shapely 5'2" tall, twenty-one-year-old nobody with ambitions to ensnare a wealthy husband.

She was three months pregnant when they'd married less than four months later. None of his relatives had attended the registry wedding nor have spoken to him since.

She had been adopted as a baby by an older couple who had died in a car accident when she was fourteen. She had then been placed in a series of foster homes where she'd suffered sexual abuse on three occasions, twice by the men of the house and once by a son of her foster parents who had only been a year older.

All Richard had ever done was protected her and given her everything she'd never had growing up, but the more he'd given her, the more she'd seemed to want.

She had resented everything he did for Alice, who in all fairness never demanded anything herself. She wasn't a typical girl, wearing designer clothing and needing expensive shoes and handbags. She lived in T-shirts and jeans, and always wore her hip-length, curly blonde hair plaited into a thick ponytail. Instead of a high-end cosmetic range, she still used the fragrance-free products her mother had used on her as a small girl when her delicate skin had reacted to anything perfumed.

The only time Richard had seen his daughter wear makeup was on her 21st birthday ten months ago. The three of them had gone to The Ritz for dinner to celebrate and Helen had insisted that Alice made an effort for once in her life.

Helen had applied both of their makeup and for the first time Alice had looked more her age than the sixteen years old she often got mistaken for.

Her mother had used her skill to shave years off her own looks and as a result, they had looked more like sisters than mother and daughter, but the strapless pink mini dress that Helen had chosen for Alice had been too revealing as far as Richard was concerned.

He had been so relieved when Alice promptly went back to her usual self the very next day.

He'd put that night and the strange feelings that had stirred in his belly at the back of his mind for ten months...then Helen had left him three months ago, telling him in a note that she'd gone to Maryland with her boss, Tony. She'd also admitted that they'd been having an affair for the last five years and she couldn't bear to be parted from him.

Strangely, Richard felt no jealousy of the man. It just annoyed him that he'd attended the man's leaving-do a few days before and had congratulated the man on his promotion and move to the company's headquarters. All the while the man must have been laughing at him, knowing that he'd already made secret plans with Helen.

His wife had left with her lover and hadn't made contact with either him or Alice since. Richard didn't believe she ever would again. Tony was ten years younger than her and had enough money to keep her in the style she'd become accustomed to. She also had enough sexual wiles to keep his cock from straying.

Richard on the other hand had never been good with women. He'd hung out with his wealthy male friends since he was a boy and then had been too occupied with getting his Bachelor's degree and then his PhD in Mathematics. He'd been relieved when he'd met Helen and things had fallen into place without him having to woo her.

It would be tough to find a replacement for her, but he had to and soon!

If he didn't, he would one day fall upon his innocent daughter like a ravenous beast.

"Alice, I need to talk to you," he said, deciding that today was the day to have a frank talk with her.

"What is it, Dad?" she asked, immediately closing the book and giving him her full attention.

"Now that your mother has left, I'm going to have to find someone else."

"Why?" she asked, her eyes instantly filling with unshed tears. "Why do you need another woman when you have me?"

He couldn't tell her the real reason.

He couldn't tell her that she looked too much like her mother when he had first met her.

He couldn't tell her that he'd been having the most terrible thoughts since the night of her twenty-first birthday and he'd seen more of her body than he'd seen since she'd matured from a girl to a woman.

It hadn't been a problem before.

He'd never thought of her as anything but his daughter, until her stupid mother had insisted on making her dress up to look like her twin.

Now, even when Alice was fully covered, all he could see was her smooth, bare shoulders, her young, firm breasts barely covered by the hot pink dress and her silky-looking, long legs.

If bloody Helen hadn't left, she would have taken care of his needs adequately.

He would have been able to control the urges that wracked his body day and night.

He might have even controlled them for the rest of his life, if her sudden departure hadn't left him in emotional turmoil.

The trouble is he didn't miss her as a wife; he only missed what they had done together in bed.

He was afraid that his horniness would get the better of him, if he didn't act soon.

"Having a daughter isn't the same as having a wife, sweetheart," he explained.

"Why not?" she demanded. "I do everything that Mum did. I clean the house and I cook for you."

"And you do a wonderful job," he replied. He'd suggested hiring a maid, but she'd rejected the plan saying that she was more than capable of doing the housework. "But a man has needs a daughter can't satisfy."

"Do you mean what I saw you and Mum doing in the living room, just before she ran off with Tony?"

"You saw us?"

Helen had been almost too hot to handle that afternoon. She'd asked him to leave the office at lunchtime and had met him at the door dressed new, very sexy lingerie. They hadn't even made it to the bedroom.

He had come twice during their passionate session on the thick rug that covered the hardwood living-room floor and he'd collapsed back onto it thinking that their sex life was as good as it was the day he and Helen had first married. He'd had no idea that she was giving him a farewell fuck and had pulled out all the stops to give him a night to remember.

"Yes, I saw you," Alice told him and came to stand in front of him. "You were both naked and lying down on the carpet. First you were sucking on one of her breast and the other side started oozing milk. Then you pushed them together and sucked on both nipples at once. You sucked her breasts for a long time and then you put your fingers between her legs and pushed them inside her. She was screaming at you, 'Yes, give me all your fingers, Baby!' Then later you got on top of her and you had sex."

"You shouldn't have watched us," he protested.

She must have been watching for most of the hour and a half he and Helen had made love. She'd had a late class scheduled that Wednesday. It must have been cancelled.

"I felt so jealous of Mum." His daughter surprised him by suddenly pulling her T-shirt off over her head.

"What are you doing?" he demanded.

"I want to show you that I can be just like Mum," she replied. "You don't need anyone else."

"Sweetheart, you don't know what you're saying," he said weakly, but already he felt his cock harden to full rigidity in his boxers.

"All you have to do is teach me," she cajoled with a pleading smile. "You've always told me that I'm a fast learner."

She'd inherited her mother's looks but thankfully she had his brains.

"That was when it came to education and you know it full well," He laughed wryly.

"I can learn anything you teach me," she replied, now reaching around to unclasp her bra. "It's because of you I've always aced my exams."

Arguing a point with her was never easy.

"That's completely different, sweetheart," he said lamely, watching avidly as her bare breasts bounced firmly as they were freed from their confinement.

They were full and round...and just like her mother's when they were full of delicious milk.

"Teach me," she begged.

"I can't." He clenched his fists to keep his hands from reaching out and testing the weight of the succulent orbs.

"Is it because I'm not as pretty as Mum?" The tears that had threatened now started to roll down her cheeks.

He could never resist his daughter's tears.

"Oh sweetheart," he said, enfolding her into his arms. "You're even more beautiful than your mother."

"Then why?"

"Because you should be with a boy your own age and not an old goat like me."

"I don't want boys my own age." She leaned back in his arms and met his gaze. "I want you!"

"Oh, sweetheart. I want you too, but—"

"No one will ever know," she promised with a smile as she must have sensed his weakening resolve. "I swear that I will keep it just between the two of us for the rest of my life."

"There's so much I would have to teach you," he replied.

"But it will be just as much fun as everything else you've taught me over the years." She laughed gaily. "You're such a good teacher. Remember how much I hated Maths when I was eight and didn't want to ever go back to school. You showed me an easy way to remember my times tables and kept teaching me until I started to love Maths. If you teach me how to make love to you, I know that I will love it just as much."

Richard wished that he could argue the point further, but his cock was straining in his boxers and felt as though it would burst, if he didn't give it some attention soon.

"Okay, let's begin your first lesson then," he said, taking her by the hand and leading her to his bedroom.

The short walk cleared his head and cooled his passion somewhat.

This was no time to act like a randy schoolboy.

He couldn't take her virginity in a blaze of unbridled passion.

He'd always been the parent she loved most, running to him when she'd needed a scraped knee or elbow kissed better.

He'd always been gentle with her; he couldn't treat her roughly now.

And more than that, he wanted to savour every minute of their first joining.

He'd done some research on the best way of taking a virgin in the last three months—his subconscious mind had overridden his common sense in these moments—and had read that it was kinder to rip through a hymen with a decisive thrust.

He didn't doubt that the experts knew what they were talking about.

The trouble was that he didn't want to cause Alice any undue pain.

The one good thing in his estimation was the fact that he had the perfect deflowerer's cock, one which was smaller at the tip and tapered wickedly to the larger base.

He stripped off Alice's jeans and white cotton panties, but decided to remain fully clothed himself.

His cock couldn't find her sweet hole against his will, if it was trapped by layers of clothing.

"Come, my sweet." He lifted her onto the bed and lay down on his side beside her.

"Are you going to suck my breasts, like you did Mum's?" she asked, cupping her left and offering it to him. "I don't think that I have any milk, though."

There was clear disappointment in her voice and he felt the need to give her an explanation. He didn't want her to feel that she was lacking in any way.

"Your mother and I had what is called an adult nursing relationship," he explained as he cupped the offered breast and stroked the small nipple gently. It instantly hardened and he had to resist the urge to put his lips on the little bud and suck hard. "I got turned on when she breastfed you as a baby, but I wasn't brave enough to ask her for her milk then. It dried up when she weaned you and I'd thought that I'd lost my chance. Then about four years ago, her milk suddenly came back. I was a much more confident man then and I told her that it was what I've always wanted. What I didn't know at the time was that Tony was the one who had trained her breasts to produce milk again. She started producing so much milk, she needed me to drain her breasts when he couldn't."

"Breasts can be trained to produce milk?" she asked, her eyes widening with delight. "Even mine?"

"Yes," he replied. "It would take longer since you've never had a child but it can be achieved with consistency."

"I want us to try. I want you to suck my milk like you did Mum's," she said. "I liked that part more than I liked watching you have sex."

"Adult breastfeeding can be a more intimate act than having sex," he told her. "In fact, I had thought that it had brought your mother and me closer these past four years, but I was wrong."

"No, you weren't," Alice denied, placing her small, delicate hand on his lips as if to belatedly stop his words. "Five years ago I was terrified that she would divorce you and take me to live somewhere else. I was relieved when you started to suddenly get along."

Alice was right.

He'd actually forgotten that five years ago there had been a period of more than eight months that he and Helen hadn't slept together once. In hindsight, it must have been the start of her affair with Tony.

Then one night out of the blue, she'd come to bed wearing a scandalous, see-through negligee and they had made love. She'd expressed shock when he'd suckled her hard the way he'd always done and was rewarded with a mouthful of milk. Instead of spitting out the delicious creaminess, he'd sucked one breast dry before moving on to the other. He must have been a complete idiot not to have questioned the sudden bounty. Instead he'd been so pleased to have his fill every evening, nothing else had mattered.

One morning he'd turned over in their bed and caught sight of her breasts beneath the lace of her negligee looking as though they were bursting with milk. He'd latched on to one nipple while she had been half asleep. She'd awakened instantly and pushed his head away, saying that she couldn't breastfeed him in the mornings or she would leak all day. He'd reluctantly given in, but he'd wanted nothing more than to overpower her and suck them both dry.

He suspected now that Tony had drained her breasts as soon as she arrived at the office in the morning, and possibly at lunchtime and again before she'd left at the end of the day. The only reason she'd started sleeping with Richard again was the fact that she must have been producing more milk than they had expected and she'd needed someone to take care of the excess when Tony couldn't.

"You're right about your mother and me suddenly getting along four years ago," he admitted. "But there was never a chance of her taking you anywhere. If she'd left me, I would have given her half of my assets, but I would have never let her take you...unless you had wanted to go."

"I would have stayed with you, Dad." She threw her arms around him as though she thought that she would be forcibly torn from him.

Richard laughed, kissed the top of her head and eased her arms away.

"You've always been a Daddy's girl, haven't you, sweetheart?" he asked as he finally gave into temptation and covered the rosy tip of her left breast with his lips.

"Oh!" she gasped and lowered her head until it was resting against the top of his. "Oh Dad, that feels so good!"

He alternatively suckled and teased the tight little bud, resisting the urge to pull as strongly as he wanted. He didn't want to make her sore.

A few minutes later, he reluctantly let the nipple go with a last, long tug of his lips and immediately started to give its twin the same attention.

And all the while, Alice writhed helplessly against the crisp white sheets she'd placed on his bed earlier that day.

"That's enough for now," he said as he finally lifted his head. "Any more and you'll be sore tomorrow."

"They don't feel sore," she protested, pushing the left nipple towards him again.

"Trust me, sweetheart," he said, but gave the still-swollen tip a gentle kiss.

He reached into the top drawer of his bedside table and took out an unopened tube of soothing, hypoallergenic nipple cream. He'd kept a ready supply for Helen and still had another three tubes that were well within their expiration dates.

"This will help minimize the effects of my constant abuse," he said as he gently massaged two dollops into her nipples which had already gone from an innocent pale pink to rose-coloured. They had been almost flat when she'd taken her bra off, now they were aroused and swollen to twice the size.

"Constant?" she queried, but didn't look at all dismayed by the thought.

"I'll try to restrict my attentions, but I suspect that I will be at your breasts, sucking on your sweet little nipples every opportunity I get."

"Oh, Dad!" she exclaimed in delight. "I would like that!"

"You're such a precious child," he said and kissed her softly. "And now for lesson Number Two."

"Your fingers inside me?"

"Yes," he confirmed, laid her back against the bed and eased her thighs apart.

Her pubic hair was a neat blonde triangle.

It was almost a shame to cut it.

Almost.

But he wanted her plump flesh completely bare to his eyes and touch.

"You'll make appointments for regular wax treatments from now on," he told her as he got off the bed and extended a hand to her. "Tonight I'm going to shave you myself."

12