All Comments on 'Dad/Daughter Date Ch. 02'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Just waiting for the next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

One of my favorite p2s but please make it longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Other than a couple of fairly innocuous typos, I’m not sure you need much editing or other collaboration - we caught the gist of it. I’m enjoying the slow burn to what I hope is a full on date - you know, out of town dinner, dancing, romance - much more satisfying in the long run than a few quick one sided orgasms - not that I’d ever decline being on the receiving side of such a gift.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
As beautiful as chapter one

You have an AWESOME series

I can’t wait for the next chapter

I am so hard

Daddy needs to return the love and eat her sweet pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

He has to return the favor let it lead to full on sex. It would be nice if he would romance her treat her like a queen, and it progressed from that point. If he has that equipment what is wrong with the ex.

FireyRedFireyRedabout 5 years ago
Editor

I would be happy to help with proofreading if you'd like. I am really enjoying your stories.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 5 years ago
Not really a date

More the start of a live-in lovefest. I have a picture in my head of this girl so recently 18 an obliging sweetheart just the sort friend daddy needs what a love story this could make another 6 chapters I think, climaxing, pun intended, where dad makes her his woman. You write beautifully and I look forward to reading more of this couple. Keep it real.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 5 years ago
WOW

I love this.......WOW! Keep going please!

alonelydaddyalonelydaddyabout 5 years ago
Awesome story!

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please contnue

This got me excited, but ended too early - I wanted him to return the favour and then to fuck her and show her what a real cock could do to her....

Please continue....

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Okay

Became domsub so lost a little direction to me. Started with daughter wanting to be nice and ended him controlling her.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 4 years ago
Good story but...

You need a proof reader for spelling errors and grammar errors. Otherwise, a good story!!

hrobbiehrobbieover 2 years ago

I guess we'll never know...

fainting_goatfainting_goatabout 2 months ago

It's good stuff but you need a proof reader. Keep up the good work though, very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
589 Followers
Well friends I love to write, collaborate and yes, of course, talk about and have sex. This has been a hobby of mine for some years, but in recent times (maybe because of the pandemic) more and more ideas have been coming to mind. I would love to hear from anyone that enjoys ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES