Dad, Daughter, Pal: Trio's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pounding in my throat; it seemed that, if I played my cards right, sex with Grace was all but inevitable. The idea of fucking the pussy my daughter had just been licking was an enormous turn-on, and I only wished the girls had been doing a sixty-nine, so I'd be able to sample Chloe's juices when I kissed Grace's lips. Ensuring my conquest, I dropped my robe and stepped out of my underwear, proudly and openly stroking my swollen cock in the doorway.

Grace moistened her lips with her tongue and looked at me with lust burning in her eyes as she beckoned me closer. I shook my head. Although there was nothing I wanted more than to get reacquainted with my former mistress's greasy pussy, there was no way I was going to step into my daughter's bedroom butt naked, not to mention the obscene hardon I was sporting. Grace would have to wait until we were alone, and then I'd fuck her so hard that she wouldn't be able to walk straight for days.

My refusal wasn't to Grace's liking, and I should have known that she wouldn't admit defeat that easily. In response to my silent rejection, she made her next move. It was a strange and unexpected one, and I didn't realize her true intentions until it was much too late.

"Hey Mark!" Grace suddenly called out, while at the same time grabbing a handful of Chloe's hair and pressing her mouth firmly against her sex. "I was hoping you'd receive my message!"

A muffled sound of surprise arose from between Grace's thighs as my daughter learned that they had company, and then again as she discovered that she was no longer able to freely move her head. Startled, I spun around to see if Grace's boyfriend was standing behind me, only to discover the hallway was completely deserted. Turning back towards Grace, I pointed at myself and asked her with my eyes.

She nodded. She was indeed addressing me while she appeared to be talking to her boyfriend. Why on earth would she be doing that?

"I'm glad you could make it here so quickly." Grace rejoiced, "Although, I bet you didn't expect to see anything like this, did you?"

"Well, no... of course not" I stammered, trying to sound like an uptight boy less than half my age. I could only hope Grace's meaty thighs muffled and distorted my voice enough to be unrecognizable.

"You're not mad at me, are you? I know you don't want me to fool around with other men, but you never said anything about women. That's why I invited you to come over. You see, Chloe and I were talking about a little... ménage a trois, and it got me so horny, I simply could not wait for you."

Wait, what? Why was my little girl talking about having threesomes?

"In fact, I was hoping I might be able to convince you to join us" she added.

I nearly choked, was Grace inviting me to have sex with her, and my own daughter?

"Err... But... I..." I grunted, too baffled to come up with a more articulate response.

Grace gave me another sultry smile, "It's okay baby, I won't be jealous. In fact, I can think of nothing that would turn me on more than to see you take her from behind while she's eating my pussy."

I know I said that I missed Grace's lack of inhibitions when it came to sex, but this was definitely going too far.

"You can't mean... me... fucking Chloe?" I gasped.

"Don't you want to, baby? Isn't it supposed to be every man's dream to have sex with two girls at the same time? Just look at that gorgeous little body of her, and then tell me you aren't interested?"

I didn't have to look. In fact, I was trying hard not to... Damn, she had a fine ass.

"That's it baby, take a good look... Can you believe she hasn't been fucked in a whole month?"

With Chloe's head firmly clamped between Grace's legs, a seductive wiggle of her hips was the only way she could convey her desire. Still, the message was clear; after a month of celibacy, my baby girl was in dire need of cock, and was eagerly offering me her fabulous body for a bit of casual sex. It was such an exciting thought that it was outright terrifying. I had to do something to steer this conversation in another direction, before things would run seriously out of control.

"But you are the only girl I want, Grace." I said. "Just you and me, like it used to be."

"I know what you mean, baby. I've been thinking a lot about us lately. You see, there are so many things I have never experienced, and I'd hate to think I never will... I mean, what I'm trying to say is that I want you, but I need a lover who's willing to try something a little more daring."

There. She said it, as plainly as possible given the situation: I 'only' had to fuck Chloe, and then we'd be back together. The fulfillment of my deepest wish was almost within reach, just one insurmountable obstacle away. As I was mulling over her words, I spotted a loophole. I didn't have to go all the way, I only had to show Grace I wasn't a prude. There had to be plenty of ways to do that, other than having sex with my daughter. If that was true, this was an opportunity I simply could not ignore.

"I'm not a prude" I replied.

"I know you're not," she assured me, "And this is your chance to prove it."

My lust for the voluptuous nymphomaniac was almost unbearable; the promise of emptying my balls in her tight snatch was too tempting. Although my brain was screaming at me not to do it, I stepped into the room and pulled the door closed behind me.

The air inside the room was heavy with the scent of aroused female flesh. I didn't think it was possible, but I'm sure my cock grew even bigger and harder as I inhaled the pheromone-laden air.

"I knew you'd do it, baby," Grace smiled, "I could see it. In fact, I've never seen you this excited before. Tell me, is it because of me... or Chloe?"

"You, of course" I croaked, my throat dry as desert sand.

"You're a liar, but I love you."

I was already beginning to regret my earlier moment of weakness. No matter what I did, Grace always seemed to be three steps ahead of me. I had only seconds to come up with a plan that would ensure the revival of my affair with the sexy nympho, and preferably one that involved as little incest as possible. On top of that, I now also had to devise an exit strategy that would not only be satisfactory for Grace, but kept my identity a secret as well. However, my mind was a total blank. With all the blood in my body filling my erection, there was too little left to nourish my brain.

As I was standing there with my thumb up my ass, it became increasingly obvious I had to do something. I was still without a plan, and when panic struck, I did the least offensive thing I could think of: placing a single hand on Chloe's compact rear and gently caress the soft skin. I knew it wasn't the smartest move ever, but I had little choice.

I gingerly fondled my daughter's delightfully firm behind for a moment and furtively explored its lovely feminine curves. It was simply impossible not to enjoy the smooth, warm skin underneath my hand, and as I was feeling her up, my paternal feelings were slowly giving way to less wholesome desires. I hated myself, but I couldn't do anything to stop it. It was a good thing that Grace couldn't see my throbbing cock drool profusely, ready as it was to make that plunge into taboo territory.

While I was doing my best to ignore the effect my daughter's body had on me, oblivious Chloe had no need for such inhibitions. She was moaning lustfully as she twisted and tilted her hips, trying to steer my caresses nearer towards her neglected pleasure center. As much as she wanted me to touch her there, I was determined to keep myself from doing just that. However, it wasn't long before I wrongly anticipated her next move and my hand landed exactly where it shouldn't: right on the edge of her pussy.

As soon as she felt my fingers on her dewy lips, Chloe instinctively pushed back, and before I knew it, the fleshy hood covering her clitoris slipped between my fingers and the soft labia wetly kissed the palm of my hand. My initial response was to yank my hand away from that forbidden place, but I managed to keep it there, fearing that such a reaction would compromise my plans with Grace. Whether I wanted to or not, I was now fingering my daughter's pussy.

"Yess... just like that," Grace groaned approvingly, "Feel that hot little cunt, I bet it's dripping wet, isn't it?"

Watching me violate my own daughter was exciting Grace almost to the point of orgasm, and maybe that was exactly what I needed to do to satisfy her. Figuring I had already crossed this border, I gave myself permission to keep playing with Chloe's juicy pussy until Grace had come, and then I would quickly have to make my getaway, before this situation escalated any further.

My fingers traced the dainty inner lips of Chloe's seething hot sex and then made their way to the little cowl protecting her sensitive pleasure button. I felt the little bead of her clitoris firm up under the tip of my finger as I circled around the tiny bundle of nerves. An approving moan sounded from between Grace's thighs, telling me how much she enjoyed what I was doing.

A little higher up, I explored the mouth of her vagina and tentatively dipped a finger into the tight hole. I only penetrated my daughter's pussy up to the second knuckle, but the sensations of her velvety tissues hugging my extended digit were incredible. I had fond memories of how hot and tight Grace's young pussy was, yet this was a million times better still. If Chloe felt this good around my finger, I could only imagine how phenomenal she would be around my cock.

There was a moral battle raging between my brain and penis, a battle which my brain had little chance of winning. As much as I was trying to ignore the taboo desire I felt for this girl, it was simply impossible. By now I was horny enough to stick my cock anywhere, and Chloe's moist pink pussy was beginning to look alarmingly tempting. Instead of focusing on that much-needed exit strategy, I found myself contemplating whether it might actually be worth violating my little princess in order to renew my affair with her best friend. It was a dangerous thought, and honestly, if I had managed to come up with a way to do it without messing Chloe up for life, I wouldn't have hesitated another second.

Grace had no sympathy for moral dilemmas. She just wanted to see me perform this unspeakable act of incest with my daughter. She was biting her lip and clenched her fists, fighting to keep off her orgasm as she watched me break down.

"Just do it, baby" Grace groaned. "Grab your cock and fuck that tight little cunt... you know you want it!"

She was right, I wanted it. Badly. But I couldn't do it; my love for my daughter was still stronger than my lust for her friend. I had crossed as many borders as I was going to. I shook my head one last time and withdrew my hand. It was a pity I had to relinquish this outstanding piece of ass, but I had to do it now, before my lust-weakened resolve had eroded completely and I'd do something I'd surely regret later.

"I thought you said you weren't a prude," Grace sighed in disappointment. It was obvious she wasn't going to settle for anything less than full penetration. As much as my penis would have loved to comply, I would not allow it.

"I... I think I ought to leave" I said, taking a step back.

"No baby, don't leave now, we've only just got started." Grace replied, visibly annoyed by my refusal.

"Yeah... well, I'd better go anyway."

Like before, my rejection was not at all to Grace's liking, and again, she had an ace up her sleeve. In reaction to my relapse into disobedience, she quietly parted her legs a little and relaxed her grasp on my daughter's head. This calculated move allowed Chloe just enough freedom of movement to turn around almost far enough to see me.

"Please Mark, stop fooling around." she urged me, "Who knows when her father shows up again. You don't want to have to explain what you are doing here in Chloe's bedroom, do you?"

It wasn't hard to extract Grace's hidden message; she had me by the balls. If I didn't cooperate, the secret of my identity would not last another second.

"No." I sighed and got back on my knees behind my daughter.

"That's better, baby. Don't leave the poor girl hanging."

With mixed feelings I plunged my thumb back inside my baby's waiting pussy and used my finger to tickle her clit. As soon as Chloe started moaning again, Grace tightened her grip on her head once more and secured it firmly between her thighs.

"I'm sorry baby," she apologized, "I didn't mean to upset you. It's just that... it's obvious we all want the exact same thing, and that's for you to fuck Chloe... I'm trying to help you as much as I can, but it's up to you to make your dreams cum true."

Like before, it was clear that Grace had chosen these words very carefully. I needed a moment to let them sink in. She was helping MY dream come true? Was she doing this for me, not just to satisfy her own kicks? Thinking back to everything she had done so far, she might be telling the truth.

"But what about... you know... her father?" I asked, still not fully convinced.

"Don't worry, I assure you that nobody will ever know you were here. Whatever happens in this room today will remain a secret between you and me. I was a fool to doubt you, and I hope this proves I will do anything to please you... Do you see what I'm trying to tell you?"

Finally, I was seeing it clearly. Not only had I passed Grace's test, she had also created a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me to have sex with this gorgeous young woman. I must be the luckiest man on earth. Hearing Grace promise that everything would remain a secret was the final straw. I got into position behind my daughter and resolutely aimed my cock at that delightfully forbidden place.

My heart was pounding in my throat as I watched the blunt head part the hairless lips of Chloe's succulent pussy. The delicate petals of her inner labia cradled and caressed the swollen tip as it moved through her slit. I hadn't even made an attempt to enter her yet, and the sensations were already beyond belief. I swiped it up and down her vulva a couple of times more and teasingly tapped her clit before I let my cock come to a halt over the entrance to her vagina. The pink opening was slightly distended and oozing creamy juices, assuring me that penetration would be effortless, smooth, and highly pleasurable.

I was just about to put that theory to the test and plunge my cock into my daughter's inviting pussy when Grace stopped me.

"Be careful, baby," Grace said, warning her friend as much as me. "you're a LOT bigger than my pathetic brother."

I grunted something affirmative and then slowly began to push forward. Although I was as hard as ever and both my cock and Chloe's pussy were thoroughly lubricated, the snug little hole kept resisting my entry. In fact, she was so tight that, if I hadn't known better, I'd swear I was trying to deflower a virgin.

I began to believe Grace hadn't been kidding when she insinuated that Chloe's ex-boyfriend had been so poorly endowed. The realization made me simultaneously feel sorry for my daughter, and thankful that I was given the chance to show her how good sex could be with a real man.

I gradually increased the force with which I was pressing into my little girl until I felt her pussy begin to give, and then the tip of my penis slowly started to disappear inside her. She let out a grateful groan as the bulbous head of my cock suddenly popped past the taut ring of muscles surrounding her entrance and smoothly sank into her deliciously wet and hot canal. It wasn't long before I bottomed out, seven inches deep. With still another inch-and-a-half to go, the head of my cock bumped into the solid lump of her cervix. For now, I was as deep inside my daughter's pussy as possible.

After giving her a moment to get used to being stuffed like this, I grabbed her sexy ass with both hands, and just as I had envisioned earlier, began to move my hips back and forth in that special way. With each thrust I could feel the snug velvet-lined sheath caress and grip the entire length of my shaft as it rapidly moved in and out. These sensations quickly made me forget the worries that might have kept me from fully enjoying her. Something that made us both feel this good, couldn't possibly be bad, right?

While Grace held her friend's head safely between her legs, she did allow Chloe enough freedom to fully enjoy this welcome fuck. I was still bottoming out with each thrust, but if I was hurting her, she obviously did not mind. In fact, she was actively pushing back and intuitively rolled her hips to guide my cock to all the previously untouched spots deep inside her. Whenever she wasn't too busy sucking on Grace's pussy, she was moaning out loud and begging me to fuck her harder. Eager to please, I intensified my thrusting as much as I dared, and it seemed that the harder I fucked my daughter, the more she liked it. Soon, our bodies were slapping loudly together and her dripping pussy was making squishy noises as we rutted like animals.

I had been savagely pounding my baby's sexy ass like that for a minute or two when she first climaxed on my cock. Like before, her whole body started bucking, but now I could also feel her convulsing pussy constrict tightly around my shaft, making it tough for me to keep thrusting. Overcome by this powerful orgasm, she abandoned Grace's slit and let out a long ecstatic moan, not unlike the one I first heard some fifteen minutes ago. The sound of Chloe cumming on my cock was by far the most satisfying sound I had ever heard, and it was making me feel mighty proud that it was me who caused it.

I fucked my daughter as well as I could throughout her lengthy orgasm, and when her thrashing finally began to wane and her pussy stopped twitching, I pulled out and kneeled behind her. Putting my mouth on her dripping lips, I softly sucked and then twirled my tongue around the little bead of her clitoris. Almost instantly she came again, gushing more of her sweet juices directly into my mouth.

Chloe tasted absolutely divine, just as a girl like her should: pure and fresh and sweet. I greedily lapped up every drop of the nectar that flowed from her seething sex and kept licking while she kept cumming again and again. She was still trembling when I got back on my knees and eased my cock back into her slick hole to resume my thrusting. A minute later, a new set of climaxes took control of her body. Sex-starved Chloe seemed to on an endless series of orgasms, her pussy continuously squeezing and sucking on my thrusting cock.

It was a joy to make my beautiful little girl cum like that, and if I had it my way I would have kept her climaxing until either of us passed out from sheer exhaustion, but I knew that if I didn't ease off a little, I would never last that long. I was looking forward to busting a nut inside her, but not yet. After all, it was unlikely I would ever have another chance to fuck this beautiful young woman, so I had to make most of it while I did.

I abandoned the jackhammer-like pounding and slowed down to a steady, deep thrusting. Chloe's thrashing eased off a little as well and as she regained her composure, she also resumed her pussy-eating duties. I let go of her shapely ass and moved my hands underneath her body, and then up over her taut belly until I reached those perky breasts that still continued to evade my sight. Like a blind man, I used my hands to form an image of Chloe's delectable breasts.

The petite orbs were actually a bit more than a handful, divinely crafted from the finest female flesh and covered in smooth, creamy skin. Automatically my fingers found her nipples and they promptly closed around them. As I gently pinched the puffy tips, I could feel the little nubs stiffen and elongate between my fingers while the areolas puckered up underneath them. In my mind I replaced my fingers with my lips and imagined how I'd kiss and lick her breasts and suck on her erect nipples.