Dad, Daughter, Pal: Trio's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I kept playing with Chloe's perfect tits, I leaned forward and kissed her neck and hair. Doing so I unconsciously inhaled her natural female fragrance. It was both very familiar and completely new at the same time, a scent that seemed to unify and transcend the sexual lust and fatherly love that I felt for this gorgeous girl. Her skin was warm and soft and tasted sweet and salty from her sweat. It was a shame I was so restricted by the need to remain invisible, as I would have loved to lie face to face with her, to look deep in her eyes, kiss her soft lips and make passionate love to her, the way an angel deserved to be loved.

I had been thrusting into her for about ten minutes now, and although I wouldn't have minded to keep playing with my daughter's heavenly body for another ten or twenty more, the steadily increasing pressure in my balls informed me that that wasn't going to happen. It wouldn't be long before I was going to shoot my load. Cumming this soon would be unfortunate, but not necessarily a bad thing though, as with every ticking second, I ran the risk of being discovered. Knowing an inevitable orgasm was looming, I let go of Chloe's perfect breasts, moved my hands back to her ass and began to pound her without mercy.

"You're gonna cum, aren't you baby?" Grace asked.

I nodded and gave a positive grunt.

"It's okay, baby. You can do it inside her if you want, she's safe."

Chloe moaned into Grace's sex, uttering something that could have either been an encouragement or a protest. Whichever it was, it was far too late for me. There was no way that I would waste this orgasm by pulling out at the last moment. I was about to cum, and I was going to do it inside her.

I sped up my thrusting one last time for the grand finale, in a frantic effort to give my little girl one more climax, a last huge orgasm to be shared between both our bodies. I pounded her with all my might and managed to hold on for another fifteen seconds before I could no longer delay the inevitable. As I was feeling the first wave of semen rush up my urethra, a fluttering series of contractions around my cock told me that I had reached that all-important goal. I let out a deep grunt, pulled myself all the way into my daughter's churning pussy and let go inside her. I was seeing stars and hearing angels sing as I came, bathing in pure delight. No drug on earth could make me feel any better than I did when I was planting my seed deep inside my daughter's convulsing vagina.

Seeing us climax together, and knowing that this meant I was flooding Chloe's womb with thick gobs of incestuous cum, pushed Grace over the edge as well. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her body started to tremble. Cumming harder than I had ever seen her cum before, she thrust her hips off the mattress and then opened her legs wide as she shook in orgasmic ecstasy. With a flash of panic, I realized that my daughter was now able to move without restrains, and if she were to look around, I would surely be discovered.

Despite my dire situation, I could not stop thrusting. In my mind there was only one thing worse than being discovered, and that was to pull out of my daughter's pussy before I had finished riding the waves of this massive climax. Luckily, she was too much consumed by her own and Grace's orgasm to look at me, and when her friend's thighs snapped shut again, I knew our secret was safe once more, at least for another few moments.

I planted a kiss on the base of her neck, to show her my gratitude and affection, and also to once more inhale her scent while I let the last of my cum soak inside her. When my balls' supply of sperm was utterly depleted and my penis had lost too much of its stiffness to keep thrusting, I reluctantly had to accept that it was time to withdraw my cock from Chloe's moist pussy. She too seemed reluctant to let me go, her muscles contracting around me in a last attempt to keep me inside her. It was to no avail; I was thoroughly fucked-out.

Exhausted, I slumped onto the floor, feeling dizzy after cumming this hard. Looking up, I was staring at my daughter's fabulously tight ass. A creamy coating of our sexual juices, whipped into a thick lather by my churning cock, glazed her lips and inner thighs, and her now well-fucked vagina had acquired a deep red hue. The formerly tight hole was still slightly distended after being stretched more than ever before and not quite able to keep all of my cum bottled up inside her, as was demonstrated by the pearly white bubbles that were oozing out her pussy. The creamy globs of sperm trickled slowly downwards between the bright pink lips, over her small clitoral hood and then splattered wetly on the carpet, where they formed a small frothy puddle between her knees.

As I sat there, Grace was slowly coming back to earth and finally released Chloe from her orgasmic stranglehold. She pulled my daughter up towards her face and they shared a passionate kiss.

"So, was I right?" Grace asked, smiling wickedly. "Wasn't that the best fuck you've ever had?"

"Yeah... it was like... wow!" panted her friend, her mind still reeling from countless orgasms.

"Better than with Daniel?"

"Ugh... it doesn't even compare... so much better... I'm like, still tingling!"

If I hadn't been feeling great already, knowing that Chloe wouldn't ever settle for a sissy like Daniel again, would have made my day. Now, it was just the icing on the cake.

I was still feeling lightheaded, but, having fulfilled my obligations for now, I really had to leave as soon as possible. For the moment the girls were still engaged in a loving embrace, but I had no idea how much longer Grace could prevent Chloe from looking at me. This might possibly be my last chance to get away from the girls unseen, so I stealthily began to make my way towards the door.

I had almost made a clean getaway, when I heard Grace's voice again.

"I'm glad you had such a good time, Chloe, but there's something I have to tell you... You see, I told you about Mark going on a business trip to Brazil, didn't I? Don't you realize he's been gone for three days now?"

"Brazil? But how... who?"

"Sweetie... look behind you, quick!"

Damn! I had been betrayed, stabbed in the back by that deceitful slut Grace. I made a mad dash towards the door, racing for cover while my daughter was slowly turning around. As I twisted the knob, I heard a soft voice behind me.

"Daddy?"

I looked up at my daughter, not knowing exactly what to say or do. She still had that freshly fucked aura, but there was disbelief and confusion in her eyes. She suddenly appeared so incredibly small and vulnerable.

"Tell me, how does it feel, knowing you've just let your own father cum inside your unprotected pussy?" Grace taunted.

Chloe now looked back at her friend, and as she turned around, another creamy glob of cum started to dribble down her inner thigh. She was leaking a lot, but I knew that I had left plenty more sperm inside her, enough to keep her having my babies for at least a decade. In my mind I was already seeing millions of my little seeds racing up her fallopian tubes, each eager to melt with her waiting egg and make a little grandchild inside her.

"Daddy? That... was you?" she asked, confounded.

Unable to find the non-existent words I needed to explain the situation, I stared back sheepishly and uttered some moronic noises.

"But... why?"

As I was still stammering some kind of apology, Grace explained.

"Do you recall a certain prank you pulled at my home, some time ago? We had been working on an assignment all evening and then, before you went home, you went to Daniel's room to say bye and give him one of your goodnight-blowjobs? Do you also remember that as you were leaving, you gave me a kiss and fed me a mouthful of his cum?"

Chloe nodded, slowly and cautiously.

"You thought it was so funny. You knew I couldn't spit it out while mom was standing behind me, so I had to swallow that nerd's disgusting sperm! I nearly gagged while you were standing there, pissing yourself laughing! Remember that?"

"But... that was like three months ago!" Chloe gasped.

"Yeah... well, I swore I'd get you for that," Grace continued, "Guess what? Today it is payback time. And let me say; you got everything you deserved. Every single drop."

Chloe was positively speechless. Her eyes went back and forth between me and her friend, then rested at my fully deflated cock for a while before she finally looked down at her own body. Rubbing her fingers between the swollen lips of her pussy, she retrieved some of my cum and studied her slimy fingers for a minute.

Then a wicked smile appeared on her lips and she licked the sperm off her fingers.

"Joke's on you, Grace" she grinned. "I totally loved it!"