Dad/Daughter Resort: Sharing

Story Info
Jake shares his darling daughter with another dad.
6.9k words
4.48
19.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a chapter of a much-longer story, yet to be written, about an island resort for fathers and daughters, where they can ignore society's strictest taboo and give in to their suppressed desires.

As you would expect, the characters are written to satisfy my own particular kinks. The daughters are 18, cute and very busty. They suffer from the very common desire among girls their age to experience an older man -- a much better lover, they imagine, than the boys they've been with. When the opportunity arises to be with their fathers -- who are wealthy, fit and extremely well-hung -- in the privacy of the resort, it's impossible to say no. Needless to say, the dads are only too happy to satisfy the young girls' desires.

The dads attend group counseling sessions every morning, which help them manage their incestuous relationships. This chapter comes several days after they have first enjoyed their daughters' nubile bodies. Each dad needs to begin to share their girl with other men, and this particular session succeeds beyond either man's wildest imagination.

Please like and share a comment at the end; the more feedback, the better. I expect more chapters to follow in due course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We don't have to do this if you don't want."

Tom Williams was talking to his friend Jake Walker as they walked back to Jake's villa from the dads' morning counseling session.

"Part of me doesn't want to," Jake said. "It was just a few days ago that I first fucked Bethany, and I don't want this special time to ever end. But I know the counselors are right: It's just too dangerous for a dad and his girl to be exclusive. When we get back to the real world, people would wonder why such a sexy girl isn't dating, and might put 2 and 2 together. And she's likely to develop into a clinger, and get sloppy about hiding the relationship from others. Besides, if she has to have sex with someone else, I'm glad it's a good friend like you. I gave Bethany the talk yesterday that we couldn't be exclusive. And today's the day I make good on that promise."

"I'm only too glad I can help you out," Tom said. "And believe me, it'll be no problem at all. Your little Bethany is such a sexy little cutie. I'm going to really enjoy fucking her. And tomorrow, you can return the favor with Debbie." That was his darling daughter, who had become fast friends with Bethany in just the past four days since arriving at the resort.

Jake opened the door and called out, "Bethany, I'm back. Are you decent? I brought company with me."

"Oh, hi daddy," Bethany said as she came bounding into the living room. She was wearing one of the string bikinis that the resort had given the girls. It was far smaller than anything she could get away with wearing at home in front of her mother. Really just three small orange triangles of fabric covering her tits and pussy, plus a thong running up her butt crack. It made her feel super sexy, and was just one of the things that made this trip with her father so much fun.

Tom took in the sight of the 18-year-old. She had an elfin face, with big, widely spaced brown eyes and a cute upturned nose. Her lips were full; perfect for cock sucking, he thought. She was petite, alright -- barely reaching five foot tall. And her slender body had yet to begin to flesh out. Except for her tits, which were spectacular natural EE cups. Those fat teardrop-shaped globes were bigger than her bikini top, giving him a great look at her under boob.

Bethany was looking forward to a day of super hot sex with her dad, so she was surprised to see Mr. Williams. He was the dad of her best friend Debbie. Of course, they had only known each other four days, but Bethany and Debbie were thick as thieves. Debbie had told her everything about her fuck sessions with her dad. How he was hung like a stallion -- so was Bethany's dad -- and how he fucked her morning, noon and night in every position imaginable. The night before last, she had even woken up in the middle of the night because he had begun fucking her in her sleep! And standing at 6 foot 4, he towered over the petite Bethany. He as pretty cute, she thought absent mindedly.

"This is my friend Tom," her dad said, snapping Bethany back to reality.

"Nice to meet you, Bethany. Your dad has told me a lot about you," Tom said with a devilish smile. Bethany knew there were no secrets on the island, and wondered how much her dad had said about her in bed.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Williams. Debbie's my best friend," she said.

The two men sat down side-by-side on the small couch, about a foot apart. "Come here, sweetheart," Jake said, patting the wide, flat arm of the couch next to him. Bethany sat on the arm and curled her feet up next to it.

The dads' counselors recommended taking it slow when getting a daughter used to fucking other men, and so Jake didn't jump straight to the point. Instead, he took a half-step in the direction he was headed. "I've been telling Tom what an incredible little cock sucker you are, and he wants to learn more about your technique. I said he could see for himself. That is, if you'd be willing."

It took Bethany a few seconds to realize what her father was asking of her. (She wasn't the brightest girl, but then, with a body like hers, you didn't need straight As to succeed in life.) And when she did, a look of incredulity spread over her face. "Daddy, you want me to suck your cock in front of Mr. Williams?" she asked.

"That's exactly what I mean, princess," he said with his best earnest expression, like it happened every day. "You'd really be helping out your friend Debbie."

"You want to help Debbie, don't you?" Mr. Williams interjected.

Bethany thought it was kind of kinky to have sex in front of someone else, but kinky in a good way; it made her pussy twitch a little. And she did really want to help Debbie. Besides, she was kind of proud that she apparently sucked cock better than her friend.

"I'll do it if you really want me to, daddy," she said.

"I told you she would," Jake said to Tom. "She loves pleasing her daddy."

"We always like to start with some kissing and cuddling, don't we?" he asked Bethany. "And she may be a big girl in some ways, but she's not too big to sit in daddy's lap, are you?" he said as he reached around her tiny waist and pulled her down into his lap.

Bethany giggled, replying "No, daddy, I'll never be too big for that." She knelt, her knees on either side of his thighs, facing him.

"Give me a kiss, princess," Jake said. They embraced, and as they made out, Jake's hands roamed all over her soft, young body -- along her slender thighs, her growing bubble butt, her back and arms, and of course along those big heavy tits. Of course, Tom had done the same with his daughter, but it was different watching another man do the same. It was like one of those dad/daughter porn videos had come to life right in front of him. And it was even hotter, knowing they were related in real life.

After a couple of minutes, Jake reached around her back and tugged open Bethan's string bikini top. Bethany broke off the kiss and covered her breasts with her hands, embarrassed to be topless in front of her friend's dad.

"You don't need to be shy, sweetie," Jake said.

"I think you're super sexy," Tom said to Bethany.

"Thanks," she replied, blushing, as she reluctantly dropped her hands, exposing her overdeveloped young tits to both dads.

Her dad cupped her tits, which were so big they overflowed even his big hands. "Mmm, daddy loves these big tits of yours," he said, zeroing in on one to suckle. Bethany glanced back at Mr. Williams, who was smiling as he took in the incestuous scene. Then she closed her eyes as her father expertly tweaked her tender nipple, making her bald pussy feel its now-familiar vibration.

Tom, of course, had done much the same only that morning with his lovely Debbie. Like her father, Deb was big-boned, and she had a massive set of mommy milkers on her chest. Tom loved getting lost in those fun bags for what seemed like hours. And while there would always be a special place in his heart for Debbie, he was looking forward to a change-of-pace fuck with the much more petite Bethany. He felt the first stirrings of his prodigious cock as he watched the topless girl get a proper mauling from her father.

Jake gave her a quick kiss, and said, "Are you ready for what's next, princess?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Let me hear you say it," her father whispered in her ear.

"I want to suck your big cock, daddy," Bethany said, casting her eyes down as if she was ashamed. It was obvious they had done this little dance before, with the father training his daughter to say all his trigger words, so he could fully enjoy all the pervy aspects of what they were about to do. Their willingness to follow instructions was just one of the reasons it was so much better having sex with their daughters than with their wives or even a mistress.

"That's what daddy wants too," he said. And with that, she scrambled down onto the floor in front of him, revealing his shorts to be obscenely tented. Her pump young rump had made his cock grow and grow, as it always did. Bethany quickly undid the snap on his shorts, and pulled down the zipper, then pulled the shorts themselves down his powerful legs. Jake pulled off his t-shirt as she did so, so he was entirely nude. He had done this so many times over the past few days that it was no longer unusual for him to be buck naked in front of his teen daughter. And he was so turned on that he didn't even think about being naked in front of his friend.

Tom could plainly see his friend's cock was at its full nine inches of length, and almost as thick of the young girl's wrist. It was capped by a circumcised mushroom-shaped helmet, slightly darker in tone than the pink column of muscle that connected it to his pelvis. His balls were large, the size of two lemons. His package was completely shaved, as all the men at the resort were, to better enable their active sex lives while on property, and show their oversized cocks off to best effect.

Bethany put her right hand under the cock shaft; it looked so tiny in comparison to her father's thick fuck stick. And she bent forward, giving her daddy's man meat licks from her soft tongue and kisses from her candy lips. She gently turned it this way and that, so she made sure to coat every inch of the pussy pleaser.

"I taught her it's not just about swallowing cock," Jake said to Tom. "It's about showing she loves daddy's cock." He gently ran his big right hand over Bethany's head, reassuring her she was pleasing him.

"That's perfect," Tom replied. "I love how she's taking her time with it. No need to rush, is there?"

"No need at all. I love the privacy of this place. And if we're caught, there are no consequences. She'll keep doing that until I tell her otherwise," Jake said. "Before we came here, I worried that she might resist my advances, but she wanted daddy's big cock as much as I wanted her sexy teen body. And unlike her mother, nothing's off limits."

"Oh, don't get me started about my wife," Tom said. "Debbie is such a breath of fresh air, so wiling to follow directions. And, of course, that young body is just what daddy needs."

Tom's own trousers were tented now, as both men knew they would become watching the young girl worship her father's cock. That led to the second step in this morning's journey to Bethany's first sex with another man. "My God, where are my manners?" Jake asked. "Feel free to take your cock out and jack off to this."

"You're sure you don't mind?" Tom asked.

"Of course not," Jake replied. "I know better than anyone how arousing it can be."

And with that, his buddy shucked off his shorts, revealing his own throbbing 9-incher. He yanked off his t shirt, quickly wrapped his big right hand around the beast, and began to slowly pump it as he watched the girl service her father. Neither man asked Bethany's opinion, or acted as if this were anything other than the normal for two dads to do. The dads generally took control at the resort, determining when they had sex and how. It let the girls subconsciously believe they weren't complicit in the taboo activity, even though their years of cock-teasing behavior towards their fathers made them every bit as responsible for their fuck sessions as their fathers were.

Bethany glanced up at her father, but was temporarily sidetracked by the sight of Tom's hardon. That was the cock of her best friend's dad, and it was just as big as advertised -- so much larger than the cocks of boys Bethany had been with. Debbie had had that monster in her mouth, and her pussy, and (thought Bethany didn't know this) up her ass as well. Bethany imagined it spurting all over Debbie's face as the dad climaxed. Tom was smiling broadly as he sat just feet away, watching Bethany please her father as she'd been taught.

Bethany was surprised at the tugging feeling in her cunt -- the same feeling she got when she saw her dad's cock. She loved coaxing a load out of her father's outsized prick; she wondered what it would feel like to do the same to her friend's dad. But she quickly tried to put it out of her mind, as she said to her father the next bit of their triggering roleplay, "You're so big, daddy. I don't know whether it will fit in my mouth."

"We'll make it fit, sweetie," Jake replied. With that, Bethany grabbed his cock at its root, and gave the very tip a soft, loving kiss. She could taste some of his precum, which was leaking from his piss hole. Her lips sank down on the head, spreading and spreading to take the thick invader into her mouth. When she got to the point at which it seemed she couldn't possibly spread her lips any wider, she pushed past the head to the shaft below.

Jake's eyes rolled back in his head as his little girl increased the suction, her soft tongue running up and down the underside of his throbbing cock. She was a natural born cock sucker, and he only had to teach her the finer points of the art to take her performance up to a level 10. He could tell she was made to have a man-sized cock in her mouth.

He loved that he had been her first older man, and certainly wouldn't be her last. He was going to enjoy when they got back home, and she let her teachers or her coaches or maybe even their pastor use that sexy young body, as men of a certain age invariably would, given half a chance. Afterward, she'd share those experiences with her father in explicit detail. Jake was looking forward to learning just how perverted some of the men he knew secretly were. Sharing her with Tom was the first step in that process.

Jake interlaced his fingers with her shining brunette locks and began to guide her head up and down his shaft. Her tongue and tight sucking made him throw his head back, luxuriating in her talented mouth. After a couple minutes of that, as he continued to give her a gentle face fuck, he turned to his friend and said, "She's honestly the best cock sucker I've ever experienced. So much better than her mother. She loves giving pleasure."

"It's obvious she was born to have a cock in her mouth," Tom said. "I love how her lips look locked around your cock. So pouty. That must feel amazing"

"Oh, it does, it does," Jake said. "Daddy's little girl really keeps the suction going. And she's already learning how to take it down her throat, though she hasn't quite mastered that. Here, let me show you," and with that, Jake pushed her a little deeper onto his fat cock. It started to go down her gullet, but she couldn't take it yet, and she gagged a little before Jake eased off and withdrew just a little.

"Mmmm, I love it when they gag a little," Tom said, smiling at his friend.

"I'm gonna love it even more when I teach her how to take it all," Jake said with a laugh. "She's so loving. If I had known how good she was, I'd have done this when she started to develop."

"Oh, me too. It's amazing. What every dad really wants," Tom replied.

Now they came to the part they had planned that morning -- introducing Bethany to her second grown man. "You know, you really can't appreciate her technique just watching," Jake said, a glint in his eye. "You have to experience it first-hand. Care to sample Bethany's sucking yourself?"

"Would I? You better believe I would," Tom replied.

"Come on, Bethany, time to show Tom what you can do." Jake said to his daughter.

She pulled up off her dad's cock with a confused expression on her face. "But daddy..." she began.

"Now sweetie, we talked about this," Jake said, putting his arm around her in a caring way. "How we can't be exclusive when we get home, or else it will raise a bunch of questions why a pretty girl like you isn't dating. You need to start practicing with other men while we're at the resort. I think you'll have a great time with Tom. And just to be sure nothing bad happens, I'll be right here the whole time."

"You mean you're going to watch us have sex?" the girl asked.

"I think of it more as chaperoning you, princess. What any dad would want to do for his sexy daughter the first time she was with another man. So what do you say?" Technically, it was Bethany's choice, but girls so young and inexperienced rarely disagreed with their fathers. Neither man had any doubt what she would say.

"Well, if you really want me to..." she said, her eyes glancing at the big man sitting opposite.

"That's great, honey. You're in for a real treat, Tom," he said to his friend.

"So you keep telling me," Tom replied. "Let's see if you're telling the truth or exaggerating. Come over her, honey," he said, patting the couch arm. She stood up from between her dad's thighs and walked over to perch on the other arm of the couch, next to her friend's naked dad, her big tits jiggling as she moved.

"Debbie can't stop talking about you. She loves spending time with you. And I'm sure I will too," he said with a grin. He curled his arm around her tiny waist, and pulled her down in to his lap. "Why, you're such a little thing. I can't believe you're really 18!" he said.

"I am too," Bethany replied indignantly. The handsome dad's hands started nipping at her waist, tickling her, and she began to giggle.

"No you're not," he said, hands all over her young body.

"Yes I am," she said, giggling even louder as she tried to fight back. Her big juggs were jiggling as she squirmed around, trying to get beyond the other dad's grasp. She flipped onto her back, lying on the dad's broad chest, her bubble butt in his lap.

He stopped tickling her and looked down, saying, "Now these are truly women's breasts. You've developed a big, beautiful pair, just like I like." And with that, he pulled her by the chin to look up at him, and he leaned down to kiss her pouty mouth that had so recently been on her dad's outsized cock. At the same time, he massaged her big juggs with the other hand. His long cock was poking out between her thighs, and eventually, Bethany's hands began to gently stroke it.

The pair went on that way for close to five minutes, kissing hotly as Tom played with her tits, giving her dad quite the show. Bethan's areolas contracted, and her nipples grew fat as pencil erasers.

Tom pulled back to pause, saying, "I think your daddy wasn't lying. You're a hot little thing. It's time for us to get to know each other a lot better." He spread his thighs, and gently pushed her down to her knees on the floor in front of him.

His fuck organ pointed straight as an arrow at the ceiling, pulsing ever so slightly with each beat of his heart. From the waist down, he could be her daddy's twin, Bethany thought.

"Did Debbie tell you about that?" he asked, nodding to his dick.

"Yes. She said you were really big -- so much bigger than her boyfriends," Bethany said quietly. She and Debbie had giggled uncontrollably when they were talking about their daddy's cocks, but now she was face-to-face with it, it became deadly serious.

12