Dad/Daughter Resort: Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all for you, honey," Tom said. "Now it's time to show me how your father taught you to suck cock. Can you do that for me?" he asked, cupping her chin in his big hand.

Bethany nodded her head and reached for the base of his organ. It felt like marble wrapped in velvet. She grasp it, but her hand wouldn't go all the way around it. Gripping the root of his cock, the big-titted teen planted a wet kiss on the velvety knob of his prickmeat. It tasted delicious, salty and hot. She licked lewdly all over the head, darting her tongue into the trough of his piss hole. Pre-cum bubbled up, and she eagerly slurped it up.

Jake felt a few pangs of regret at sharing his darling daughter with another man. But they were quickly replaced with much stronger feelings of arousal. His cock had lost none of its diamond hardness since Bethany joined the other dad. He had long fantasied about something like this, and now was going to experience it in real life.

Then Bethany opened her mouth wide and she engulfed Tom's fuck rod, nearly choking herself as she shoved half of his cock to the back of her throat. Bethany felt as if she'd never been so horny before. All she could think of was her friend's dad's big prick. She slathered it with her spit, some of which dribbled onto her shelf of tit meat.

Bethany shut her eyes and sucked the big cock hungrily, thinking of nothing but the taste and feel of his fuck-meat. Her cheeks flushed and puckered sharply, increasing the suctioning pressure around his prick. Slowly she started to bob her head, making loud slurping, smacking noises as she greedily fucked her face with his prick.

"Oh, fuck," Tom moaned. "Your daddy didn't lie. You're a good little cock sucker."

She started stroking his cock as she sucked, milking and tugging the pulsing hardness of his prick. It felt good to jack him off while she gave him a blow job. She loved servicing a man who was so much older than her. It was even better than he was the dad of her best friend at the resort. She imagined doing this to her friend Nancy's dad -- the hottest dad in her friend group -- when she got back home. She wondered if he was a hung as Mr. Williams.

More pre-cum was oozing out all the time, and she ran her tongue skillfully around his cockhead, slurping up all the jizz as it foamed out of his prick. Harder and stiffer the dad's prick grew, until she could barely accommodate it with her wide-stretched mouth. Bethany tightened her lips and started sucking as hard as she could. The gooey, slurping, sucking sounds of her blow job filled the living room.

Her father needn't have worried she would reject his friend. Jake had hooked her on the taste of cock, and after her initial hesitation, she didn't care at all that the big man-sized boner wasn't her daddy's.

Watching his daughter be such a slut had Jake fully erect, and he couldn't keep his hands off his cock any longer. As the pair went at it just feet to his left he circled his cock with his big right hand and slowly stroked it as he watched his young daughter blow his good friend.

Bethany pulled back to catch her breath, still stroking with her right hand, asking, "Do you like how I suck your cock, Mr. Williams?"

"I love it, sweetie. We're going to have to teach Debbie all your little tricks," he said.

She pushed his raging hardon against his stomach, and dipped her head as she cupped his big balls. "Do you have a big load for Bethany?" she taunted, as her tongue licked his smooth ball sac. She could feel his cock grow even bigger as she caressed his sac.

"Fuck, you're incredible," Tom said. Her dad had taught her all the nasty little things that an older man wants in a blow job. And she performed them without prompting or hesitation.

After giving his balls a warm tongue bath, she rose back up, rubbing his hot cock all over her face, making it a mess of spit and pre-cum. "Mmmmm, I love a big daddy cock," she said, longingly.

"I think our little show is arousing your father," Tom said to the girl at his feet. She had been so focused on Mr. Williams that she hadn't seen what her father was doing just feet away. She turned, surprised to see her father fisting his own swollen cock.

"Daddy! Did you like watching us?" she asked.

"I loved it, princess," he said.

Tom hated to see her dad relegated to jacking off. "Why don't you go suck daddy like you were sucking me?" Tom suggested.

That was all it took for Bethany to get back between her father's legs. "Mmmm, daddy. You're so big today," she said, as her mouth sunk down on his throbbing cock.

Tom grabbed his own cock again, taking in the sexy scene before him. Watching his good friend commit incest with his young daughter was incredible.

"Did you enjoy yourself, honey?" Jake asked Bethany.

"I did, daddy. Is that OK?" she said shyly.

"Of course it is, honey. You're going to have lots of cock in your life. You should enjoy them all. I know that I loved watching you suck Mr. Williams."

"Mmmm, he's so big, just like you, daddy." She took half her father's 9 inches in her warm mouth, forming a buttery sheath for him to fuck. Jake sunk his hands in her tangled web of brown hair, and began to move her up and down on his fuck stick.

Suddenly, Jake had a bright idea. Rather than passing his daughter back and forth, why not truly share her with his friend? It was perfect for everyone.

"Tom, why don't you come join us. You can get a much better view over here," Jake said, waving his friend to come over. Tom knelt behind Bethany, who was on her knees leaning into her daddy's lap. He untied the strings of her bottoms, so she was as naked as both men.

"Yeah, the view's great here," said Tom with a smirk, as his big hands roamed all over Bethany's plump ass and tiny waist.

"What's going on, daddy?" Bethany asked, twisting to look back at Tom.

"Don't worry, princess, Mr. Williams and I are going to take good care of you," he said, his hand cupping her chin and bringing her back to look up at him. "We're going to give you a memory you'll never forget. Isn't that right, Tom?"

"Sure is," Tom replied, dipping his middle finger into Bethany's slick bald cunt. "Oh, she's ready for what I have in mind," he said. He fisted his long cock, rubbing it up and down her slit, finally centering his prick meat between her pouting, aching pussy lips. He pushed slowly forward, getting about four inches of cock buried inside the girl before he had to pause.

She tilted her head up toward her father, a pleading look on her face. "Oh, God, he's fucking me. Your friend is fucking me, daddy." Hearing his darling daughter say those words turned Jake on beyond belief.

"I know, princess. We're going to share that sexy body of yours." Tom kept pushing, a little at a time, to open up her 18-year-old pussy for his throbbing dad cock.

"Daddy, he's filling me up. Mmmm," Bethany moaned.

"I don't think I can fit it all. She's just too fucking tight," Tom said to his buddy.

"Keep at it. If I could do it, so can you," Jake replied.

Tom leveraged his much bigger body, bearing down on the teen's tight pussy with his nine-inch hammer. He could feel her tender cunt stretching to accommodate the thick invader as Bethany moaned, "Daaaaaaady!"

"Just a little more, princess. Take just a little more." Jake said.

"Fuck, this is incredible," Tom said. "It's like fucking a virgin." When at last he got all nine inches inside the teen, he held her still, totally filling her tender cavity.

Jake reached out, putting a big hand behind her head, and pulling her face back toward his crotch. "Don't forget about daddy, sweetheart."

Bethany couldn't believe she was about to experience two man-sized cocks at once. She felt so hungry, as if she could never get enough. She opened her mouth as her father pulled her down onto his thick fuck stick, the dads filling the teen at both ends.

Jake's cock throbbed as he watched his buddy sink all the way down into his young daughter. That girthy muscle disappeared into her hot trench until Tom's pelvis was pushing against Bethany's ass cheeks. "Fuck, this is so damn good," Tom said.

He held her hips still as he pistoned his cock in and out of her gooey cunt. "Fuck, your daughter's pussy is on fire," he said to his friend.

Jake couldn't believe how turned on he was watching another man fuck his little girl. He could imagine all the men who would enjoy that pussy in the years to come, with his little girl letting them act out their perviest fantasies. As Bethany blew him, he could feel she was turned on too, enjoying taking both older men inside her at once.

"This is how it's meant to be," Jake said to his friend. "I've fantasized about this so many times."

"So have I," Tom said. "I never thought I'd experience it. It's even better than I dreamed it would be."

What made it so special was their uninhibited fucking in full view of the other man. Watching the other dad fuck the teen, or get blown by her, was really turning them on. Sharing Bethany was bonding both dads, who would have the closest of friendships the rest of their lives. Well into their 70s, they would recollect exactly what they did with Bethany that morning at the resort, even getting their grizzled cocks out to jack off as they took a tour down memory lane.

The room filled with the wet sounds of Jake's cock in his daughter's mouth, and Tom's fat fuck stick sawing in and out of her tight pussy. Bit by bit, the men took control of the fuck session, using Bethay's holes harder and harder. The girl loved how she was making the daddies feel, and how she was making them lose control. This must be how grown men really wanted to fuck, but were denied the pleasure by society's silly rules, she thought. It made her feel so special, taking both men at once.

After many minutes of filling that pussy, as he approached the point of no return, Tom pulled his prick out, saying to his friend, "I really want to make this last."

"So do I," Jake replied, pulling his prick out of his daughter's mouth.

Tom stood as he extended his hand down to Bethany to help her to her feet. "Come here, sweetie. I think you're going to like this." He held her hand as he led her over to the wall.

Tom turned so his back was to the wall. He loomed over Bethany, a good foot or more taller than the petite teen. "I've done this with Debbie, and she really loves it. And you're so tiny, it'll be even easier with you," he said, cupping her chin as he leaned down to give the girl a passionate kiss.

When their lips parted, he said, "Put your arms around my neck, and jump up into my arms," he said.

The girl did as she was told, and Tom pulled her close, her feet pointing skyward. The teen was folded in half, her feet on either side of Tom's head, her steaming cunt just inches above his thick prick.

"You're light as a feather. This is going to be amazing," Tom said as he reached down to grab his cock, lining it up with her sopping wet pussy. He slowly lowered her down. Jake could see his buddy's cock disappear, inch by inch, into his daughter's cunt.

"Mmmmmmm. God, Mr. Williams, you're sooooo big," Bethany said. Her heavy tits were squashed against his chest as she clung to his neck for dear life. Tom backed against the wall to give himself some support, and began rocking Bethany on his thick cock.

Jake loved watching his daughter go up and down on his buddy's cock, the fat pussy pleaser slowly disappearing then reappearing. His daughter looked like a doll in his friend's arms, built for his pleasure. Jake loved the age gap between them, as well as the size difference. His cock throbbed in his hand as he watched.

"Mmmmm, you're such an angel," Tom said as the girl bounced on his prick. "Take that dad cock nice and deep."

"I love turning you on, Mr. Williams," Bethany admitted. "It's even hotter because you're Debbie's dad."

"Oh, fuck yes," Tom said. "I've always wanted to fuck her friends. I hope you come over to our house for a sleepover when we get back. I'll take good care of you."

Jake was too turned on to stay on the sidelines. He could see Bethany's little brown hole winking at him as she rode his friend. It had only been two nights before that she had taken his cock in that tightest of holes for the very first time. He coached her through the discomfort until she began to be turned on. The more she took, the better it became, until she climaxed with his cock up her ass.

Now it was time for sharing his daughter in the most intimate way possible with his friend. Just two dads, letting nature take its course.

Jake stood and grabbed a container of lube from the coffee table drawer. He gave his thick prick a generous coating from the tip to about halfway down. Tom could see his buddy preparing, and it made him smile. He knew it was going to be an experience none of them would ever forget.

Jake came up behind Bethany, his hands gently on her back. "Are you enjoying Mr. Williams, princess?" he asked.

"Mmmm, daddy, I love it. He's so deep," she replied. She loved her daddy's soft touch as his friend continued to saw in and out of her cunt.

"You still love your daddy too?" he asked.

"Mmmm, daddy, you know I do," she relied, leaning back into his arms and turning halfway to give him a passionate kiss.

"And daddy's gonna love you," Jake said, his hands falling to her ass and gently pulling her cheeks apart to expose her brown hole.

Bethany instantly knew what he had in mind, and began to protest. "No, daddy, you can't. It's too much for me to take."

"No it's not, sweetheart. That sexy young body of yours was made to please me and Tom this way."

"Daddy, no, I can't. Not with Mr. Williams too," Bethany pleaded.

"It's time to do what daddy says," Tom told the girl, his strong arms around her back holding her still, his thick dad cock deep inside her.

"Here it comes, princess," Jake said, as he held her firm at the waist and began to push against her back door.

"Oh, God, no daddy! It's too much," Bethany begged.

The teen was like the filling in a sandwich, wedged between the two strong older men. She could feel her father's blunt cock pressing upward, until her tight sphincter relaxed and his wide head pushed inside.

"Oh, God, daddy. You're inside of me. You're both inside of me," she moaned.

"Oh, shit, that's so fucking good, Jake. She's getting even tighter," Tom said, as his buddy sodomized his daughter's ass. With his friend pushing farther in, there was simply less space for his own oversized cock, and the girl's cunt felt even better than before.

The lube helped Jake invade his daughter's ass, and her butt was so tight that the lube spread down his cock as he went deeper and deeper. "Oh, princess, daddy's loves fucking your ass," he said.

"Jesus, Jake, you're an animal," Tom said in admiration. "I can't believe she's taking both of us."

"She was built for this," Jake replied. "This is the tightest fuck I've every had," he said as he bottomed out, every one of his nine inches inside his daughter. Then the two men got into a smooth fuck rhythm, with Jake entering her rectum as his buddy exited her cunt, and vis-a-versa. Tom hugged her tight as her father held her up at the ass.

It was different having a third person in the equation. When Jake was entering her, he was pushing against both Bethany and Tom. When it was Tom's turn, Jake held firm to give his friend the leverage to plow that tender pussy. Both men enjoyed the raw, uninhibited fuck session.

Soon Bethany felt that familiar stirring in her loins, her pussy tingling with delight as the two dads took turns filling her up. The gentle, loving touches of earlier that morning were now absent, as both men fucked her deep and hard, just as they liked. She loved how they were using her holes.

Tom pushed her down hard, his nine inches of solid cock going up, up, up until it felt like it would come out her throat. Then, as he pulled out, in came her dad filling up that tight ass until it felt like he would push into her stomach. As they repeated the strokes again and again, she could feel her pussy begin to tingle, a sure sign she was about to climax. "Oh, God, I'm gonna cum. You're making me cum," she wailed, as she creamed all over the two older men fucking her deep. She came so hard she briefly passed out from the pleasure in the men's arms.

Both men held her tight until she stopped vibrating. "If you liked that, sweetie, you're gonna love this," Tom said. This time, both men pulled out at once, and then slammed their cocks simultaneously into her two holes.

Bethany couldn't believe the two big dad cocks could fit inside her at once. She had never felt so full in all her life. She could swear they were getting even bigger. She loved the feeling of helplessness as both men drilled her deep and hard as they concentrated only on their own pleasure.

"Bethany, you're about to make daddy cum," her dad said. "Fuck, me too, sweetie," Tom added. With two final thrusts, the dads shoved their cocks as deep as they would go, blasting Bethany's insides with shot after shot of mature cum. Tom lashed rope after rope of baby cream at the gates of her womb, while her father shot his cum again and again up her tight rectum. Both men moaned her name in unison, experiencing the kind of pleasure most dads only dream about.

After the men stopped climaxing, their cocks slipped out of her holes, and they let her down easy onto the living room floor. Bethany's hands were on their semi-hard cocks in a flash. She took them in her mouth, one after the other, sucking them back to full strength.

"I love my daddies' hard cocks," the busty teen said, kneeling at their feet.

"Do you want to fuck Bethany again?"

12