Dad Dies Ch. 04

Story Info
Barry Mum Pam Go To France.
5.3k words
4.73
19.2k
29

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
744 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.

Mum had no problem with using the office and bedroom, she was also happy that she was coming to France. On Tuesday afternoon, the Funeral Director phoned mum to say the two urns were available, mum asked me to drive her in the Bentley as dad would have loved that. We hadn't booked a ferry yet as we didn't know when we'd get the urns, mum was happy that we now had them.

In dad's office there was a table and chair beside the window, the view was incredible, mum said he did all his thinking there, mum put one urn on the table, she said, "We'll scatter the ashes when we get back from France."

I booked a ferry for eight-thirty on Wednesday morning, we would arrive at the Convent around twelve, Isa had messaged mum, the ceremony would be on Friday at eleven in the morning and the President would be there. Isa told mum today camera crews were setting up their equipment. There had also been a hole made to take the urn.

Things were moving, mum and I went to bed after dinner, mum was so well prepared. She had our clothes packed, our passports were together, we made love so beautifully that night; I had the feeling mum would be happy when all this was over.

We both woke before six, we made love then showered. Mum made breakfast, then we left. We made good time arriving in Dover; they put us on an earlier ferry. Mum and I sat in a lounge, we had a coffee, mum looked gorgeous, she was dressed casually; she looked so good, my phone beeped, I had a message from Pam; it read.

"Good morning Barry, I wish you and Babs a safe journey, the FT are going to do a feature of John's urn being entombed in France. This is going to get a lot of coverage; Reuters and all the UK television companies are on to it. I'll be with you tomorrow, if all goes well, I'll see you at the airport around three in the afternoon."

"I have attached a couple of pictures of Liz, I'm now her Asset Manager, I'm sure you'll like the pictures, in one I unbuttoned her blouse she pushed her big, big, Big tits out, you'll like her, she's so affectionate in bed, see you tomorrow, love Pam xx."

It impressed me with Liz's body, her tits were a work of art, I showed mum, mum studied the pictures, "I'd love to get up close with that big baby, her tits look so juicy."

We got off the ferry no problem, mum got a message from Isa, "Babs, this place is bedlam at the moment, I am in my habit, I also have some exciting lingerie but that'll have to wait, the mayor has just told me there's not a hotel room in the area that's not taken. It's maybe better if you and Barry have some lunch before you get here, as I won't be able to feed you at the moment."

"There's so many French, German and British television companies that want an interview with you. I've told them you and your son will be here on Wednesday, this is getting a lot of publicity, it's better if you come this afternoon, love Isa."

Mum read it out to me, I said, "Mum, call Pam and tell her what's happening also get on to the publishers as they'll be many people wanting to buy "The Man They Couldn't Break" when this goes Global."

Mum phoned Pam first, Pam told her she'd check the flights if she could get a flight today, she'd take it. Mum then got on to the publishers. It was the director that handled dad's material; he told her that this could be difficult as dad's books were printed in over seventy languages. He thanked mum for letting him know, mum came off the phone, "You're a great secretary mum, I think that this could be good for all of us, your next task is to find a nice place for lunch."

Mum smiled, "I know of a couple of excellent restaurants close to the Convent, I'm sure I'll find you somewhere nice."

Mum asked me how long before we'd get there, we'd be arriving around twelve, mum phoned we had a table for two at twelve, mum leaned over she stroked my thigh, "I need you again Barry, what are we going to do?"

I smiled, "Do you want a quickie, I'll pull off the motorway and find somewhere quiet?"

As I asked this, mum had my stiff cock out, she went down on me. I found a secluded wooded area close to the next pay point, mum reclined her seat, her leggings were at her ankles, I took her in the missionary position, twelve minutes later we were back on the motorway.

As we arrived at the restaurant just after twelve Pam phoned, mum put it on speaker, "I'll arrive at three-ten your time, thank goodness I did my packing last night, Liz is driving me to the airport, I've told my editor at the FT, he's going to contact a lot of his contacts. He feels sure that this will be a big story, I think we could be on a roll with this."

I replied, "Pam, great news mum and I are having lunch, we'll be at the airport at three, I'm so happy you'll be with us early."

"Pam, I'm so happy you're coming, I think the next two days will be busy for all three of us, Barry's French is good, I brought him up bilingual, how's your French?"

"Babs, it's no good, I'm better with figures."

Mum laughed, "I'll stay close to you, we'll try to get your message across, see you at three."

Mum then phoned Isa, telling her, along with me and herself, we would have John's Asset Manager with us. She was very close to John, she has handled his assets for the last six years, "That's another person who'll be interviewed, the three of you will be busy."

We got Pam quickly, she only had a cabin bag, she looked stunning, I then drove straight to the Convent, police guarded the Convent gates. Mum spoke with them. The Bentley joined the Convent's Renault as the only two cars in the car park; press then surrounded us as we got out of the Bentley. Mum took control, telling them who we were and we would be prepared to be interviewed later.

Isa was standing beside the Bentley, she gave mum and I a hug, the weight of her massive milkers felt so good against my chest. She then shook Pam's hand and led us into the Convent. She offered us food; we were all ok. She explained what was happening. The mayor has had a hole dug to receive the urn, during the service which will be conducted by the archbishop. There's also a decorative tombstone with the engraving, "Here lies the remains of the body of the Brave Frenchman who survived the Intense Interrogation of the Gestapo who was liberated by members of the French Resistance but sadly died of the injuries from his brutal interrogation. He is joined with the ashes of John Gibson, author of the Book, "The Man They Couldn't Break."

'May they Rest in Peace'

Isa then took us into the graveyard, there were cameras everywhere, there was an amazing number of press there. Isa showed us the tombstone, it was impressive; we stood there with our own private thoughts, then followed Isa back to the Convent. "I've set up a room for Press Conferences where the Press may interview you, the press got excited when I told them you were arriving today, are you prepared to do some interviews today?"

For the next ninety minutes mum, Pam and I sat behind a table being asked questions from over twenty-five journalists, mum and Pam were getting most of the questions, they were both skilful in their replies, mum spoke of how she met dad and how they fell in love.

Pam was first-class. She was asked what qualifications she had in Asset Management, she replied, "I have no qualifications in Asset Management, I'm an Actuary. I'm more highly qualified than any Asset Manager you'll meet. I'm trained to analyse risk management and risk assessment. It was through an article I wrote on the FT when I was a student. John Gibson read it and contacted me. We had three meetings, and I became his Asset Manager. His lowest return in any year since I started doing this was thirty-three percent. He had never had a return like that in his life."

One Journalist was a financial writer, asked, "How did you manage that, the average today from the big Asset Management companies is between twelve and fourteen percent?"

Pam confidently replied, "I'm aware of this, they just love their big commissions for their companies, I love the big commissions for my clients."

There was a gasp from the journalists then one said, "We're here this now, primarily for the ceremony on Friday, would you be available tomorrow for an interview regarding Asset Management?"

"I'll be here. I'm happy to answer questions ask on Asset Management as an Actuary, I can assure you I know more about the World's financial markets than any Asset Manager."

I was impressed, so were the press that were there, Pam was being asked questions by at least eight journalists, Isa interrupted them by saying, "This lady has been traveling all day, she'll be happy to speak with you tomorrow."

Business cards had amazingly appeared in Pam's hand, she was handing them out everywhere. Isa led us out of the room as Isa spoke with the journalists. Mum led us into the Convent lounge, Isa joined us a minute later she then offered Pam her hand and said, "Hi Pam, I'm pleased to meet you, you were in control there, I've never seen so many excited journalists, you'll be a busy girl tomorrow, let's have some Champagne, would you like a glass?"

We all said yes, mum said, "Pam, you were incredible, is there such a big difference in the commission rates?"

"Yes Babs, after the first year with John he told me they had been fucking him for years, that's why he set me up in my office and publishing company, he knew I could do a better job than they could that's the ace I hold, I charge a nominal charge for running the account, if the return is fifteen percent or lower, I take no commission and that's never happened, after twenty percent is where I make the money, after twenty percent we split the percentage, say it's thirty percent, I get five percent the client gets five percent, I get my money from the profits I make for them, it works for all of us."

"Pam, you've got to get this message across. If people knew your terms and conditions, they'd be flocking to you. What you said today a lot of the journalists present looked interested, when will we eat Isa? When does all this press go away?"

"Babs, last night it was at six, the gates were closed three police officers stayed until another three came at eleven, I've locked the Convent door so no one can get I. Tomorrow the President's security team will be here to arrange the things they need to arrange, it'll all be over on Friday."

"Pam, you're the star of today, let's get the news on the television as I'm sure you'll be on it, all the journalists are desperate to talk with you, you've stirred a hornet's nest, look, you're on television."

We all looked at Pam as she sat at the table, she looked so confident; she was in control, her words were being translated into French. Then there was talk between the presenter of news with a financial journalist, who said he'd asked three Asset Management companies about their commission rates but none had responded or will speak on television.

I had got a British news channel on my phone and it was the same, I tried CNN and I knew then that Pam's story was going global as was the story of "The Man They Couldn't Break", it was still two days before the funeral ceremony.

Pam said, "I never expected a response like this, it's so much better than I could have imagined. Depending on the quality of the journalists I can answer questions put to me, the Asset Management companies are going to find it difficult to respond that I'm sure of, today has been a great day."

We were on our third bottle of Champagne, Isa had taken the Convent phone off the hook as it had been ringing incessantly, the curtains were drawn in the lounge, mum was helping Isa in the kitchen to prepare the Coq as Vin, we would have for dinner. Pam and I sat in the lounge chatting, I knew I wanted Pam tonight.

Mum came into the lounge, "This is turning out to be a great day, Pam, you were so good on the night of the funeral as I wanted Barry so much, tonight he's yours as I'll sleep with Isa, Isa wants to retire after we eat so let's eat."

The Coq au Vin was excellent, over dinner, Isa said, "I have never seen this place as busy and I think tomorrow and Friday will be busier. Pam, you're a very capable woman, I have been asked when you'll speak tomorrow, I told them I would tell them in the morning as I'm sure that you'll want to pick the time you speak to get the maximum news coverage?"

Pam smiled, "Isa thank you for the compliment. France is an hour ahead of the UK, after dinner I'll contact my staff to get them to monitor all the news outlets tonight also the newspapers tomorrow morning as analysing this will take time. I'm sure I'll be able to give a time to you tomorrow morning at eleven, my gut feeling at the moment is it'll be four tomorrow afternoon so we can feature prominently in tomorrow night's news."

I knew then that Pam was in control of things; we finished the meal, Isa told Pam and I where our bedroom was, there was only one bathroom so we had to share that, Isa told us she would shower at around six and breakfast would be at eight.

Pam and I waited as mum and Isa cleared up after dinner, then Mum and Pam tongue kissed as they said goodnight. I tongue kissed Isa as we said goodnight. Her tongue was deep in my mouth, I felt the weight of her massive tits. Isa was pushing her pussy against my leg with a seductive circular motion. I did the same with mum as Pam tongue kissed Isa.

Pam and I went upstairs, we used the bathroom then went to our bedroom. Pam had messages from Liz and several members of her staff, "Barry, get into bed, I'll be with you soon, I can't believe how good today has been, I need to prepare for tomorrow."

She kissed me so lovingly, then emailed all her staff and Liz, asking them to check all newspaper and television reports on what she'd said today and to do the same tomorrow morning in the newspapers and television. As I watched her do this, I knew tonight was going to be good.

She had impressed me when she spoke with the journalists; she was in control. Mum and I would benefit from dad's urn being buried beside the man they couldn't break, as who knows how many more millions of copies would be sold now. Pam was going to benefit big time with the global publicity she got today, also in the next couple of days. Pam was looking at me, "Barry, thank you so much for allowing to be here with you and Babs as this could be a life-changing moment for me."

As Pam was speaking, she was stripping. She lay down beside me on the bed. Her naked voluptuous body looked incredible. I pulled her close as we kissed and fondled each other's bodies. I was now fingering Pam's gorgeous pussy. She was so wet. I spread her thick pussy lips open and out popped a huge, suckable hooded clit. Pam was fondling my monster cock and balls. "Barry, you're so big I can't wait to feel this big boy inside me. Just touching him makes me so wet."

We kissed again, "Pam, let me make you very wet before I go inside, you have a beautiful body. I'm so happy that we're together like this. I hope you get excellent reviews at your interviews over the next couple of days."

I then went down on her. I nibbled up and down on both of her thick cunt flaps, Pam gasped with pleasure when I did this, when I started sucking on her clit. I was sure she'd had two micro-orgasms as she was now riding my mouth with her pussy. I knew she was close I was now finger fucking her with three fingers as I sucked her huge clit, "Baby, I'm cumming this is so fucking good Liz gives excellent oral but you're in a different league, please lie back as I'll go on top."

I lay back as Pam squatted over me. She was gripping my cock at the base. She was running my bulbous head up and down her gorgeous sex slit, just inside her thick cunt lips. It felt good. Pam knew what she was doing her gorgeous big milkers wobbling as she worked the head of my cock into the middle of her sex slit as she pushed down, she said, "Barry, I haven't had a cock since my second year at university I've never had one as big so I'll take my time with this big thick boy it feels so good when I take your full length. I'll get a nice rhythm going. I can feel you pulsating as you go deeper inside me more."

Pam soon had a wonderful rhythm going, she was also tightening and releasing her powerful cunt muscles at the right time. Both of our hips were working in harmony, "Barry, how's it for you? It is incredible for me. I feel filled. It feels so good the length and thickness of your magnificent cock are giving me sensations I've never felt before. I'm going to cum soon, but I'll keep going as I want to feel you spurt inside me. The head of your monster cock is hitting my cervix, baby I love it."

Pam had her second orgasm of the night two minutes later; I was impressed with her stamina as she kept pounding my cock through her orgasm. She still kept going just looking at her gorgeous body was stiffening my cock I wondered what her reaction would be if I started talking dirty, "Pam, this is fantastic you're giving me a lovely tight ride how's it for you, how can I make it better for you? Would you like me to finger your clit as you ride me?"

"Barry, I'd love you to finger my clit, when Liz uses a strap on with me, she fingers my clit too, she makes me so wet."

I was now teasing Pam's huge clit using two fingers. I was wanking it as though it was little penis, "Pam, you're so juicy down below I can feel your cunt juice running down your thighs, do you feel good?"

"Barry, I'm going to cum again, I love what your big fat cock is doing to my pussy."

I brought my left hand down to Pam's dripping pussy I was still wanking her clit, I lubed two fingers of my left hand I positioned the two lubed fingers close to Pam's tight ass hole as I slipped my fingers inside her ass I said, "Cum for me Pam, let me feel your creamy spunk run down my cock."

Pam gasped again, she cried out, "Darling, I'm cumming when Liz fucks me with a strap on, she uses a long, thick butt plug, she ass fucks me with that too, I love it."

Pam's whole body twitched as I finger fucked her ass with two fingers, "Pam, have you ever been ass fucked with a cock?"

"No, only with a butt plug, would you like to take my ass virginity with your monster cock?"

I said nothing as I got Pam on all fours on top of the bed with her gorgeous butt at the bottom of the bed I went behind her my cock was glistening with her juices I positioned the bulbous head in the middle of her tight ass I pushed against her as my cock slipped so easily inside her she'd taken my full length so easily I soon had a powerful rhythm going, "Barry, this is fantastic the head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot it feels so good go deeper baby I can take it."

Ten minutes later, Pam had her third vaginal orgasm. Every orgasm she had was a mind-blowing one. I pulled out. I took Pam into my arms and we kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes. "Barry, as I was cumming with my last orgasm, I felt you shoot your cum deep inside my ass, it felt so good. I'm so happy I gave my ass virginity to you."

We fell asleep in each other's arms; we woke around seven with Pam wanting me again. I took Pam in the missionary position; she loved it as we both climaxed within seconds of each other. Just after eight, mum came into our bedroom to tell us to get up as the mayor was coming at nine-thirty, he would like to meet all of us.

After breakfast we met the mayor, whose English was good. He had suggested that as Isa was alone at the Convent, he would get a firm of caterers in to provide a lunch after the service tomorrow. We chatted away for a while. Pam excused herself as she wanted to find out what the morning papers were saying about her.

Four cars came into the Convent car park, it didn't take me long to realise they were the President's security detail; they went through the entire area, then three of the cars left.

jd8406
jd8406
744 Followers
12