Dad Dies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
754 Followers

Pam was sitting in the lounge; she was happy the press she was getting was excellent as a lot of serious financial journalists were asking Asset Management companies about their commission rates; they were being ignored. Pam's name was getting about as her office was being flooded with enquiries, she had five of a staff in her office who were finding it difficult to cope, this was giving her a lot of ammunition for this afternoon's press conference. Pam had spoken to Liz and the two other clients she had all three of them had offered to go into her office to man the phones.

Pam had all the information she needed for the press conference at four in the afternoon. It started off with some questions about dad which mum and I replied to. The next questions were about finance which Pam handled incredibly she could give percentages, not values for managing dad's assets for the last seven years he was averaging over thirty-five percent while for the previous ten years using Asset Management companies his average was only twelve percent.

Pam apologised for those that were trying to contact Ashcroft Finance as potential clients had overwhelmed the staff. She also added that she'd be back at her desk after the service tomorrow. She'd be in her office at two tomorrow afternoon. This was a surprise for me, but I'd hardly seen Pam today.

Pam told me later she couldn't believe the response she was getting, as there were dozens of potential clients looking for advice. After the press conference, Pam made the lounge into her office, she was making calls through WhatsApp until Isa served dinner.

Over dinner Pam told us she'd booked a flight at one tomorrow afternoon she'd ordered a taxi for twelve so she'd leave after the service the office had been inundated with enquiries, she felt she must get back as quickly as possible. Isa said, "Pam, you're a remarkable woman you have had global publicity you must take advantage of it as far as I'm aware no French Asset Management companies have responded with what percentage they offer their clients this doesn't look good for them as you have guaranteed a higher rate."

Pam excused herself and went back to the lounge, I stayed with mum and Isa in the kitchen, we all went to bed as we knew tomorrow would be a long day.

As I went to my bedroom, I noticed the light in the lounge was off, Pam was lying in bed naked when I got to the bedroom, "Barry, this has been an unbelievable day for me, two of the meetings I have tomorrow are with clients that have over a hundred million they want me to manage there are also several other big players wanting me to act for them. I'm even getting Asset Managers wanting to come and work for me, come close, I want you."

Next morning, we were all up early. The French President arrived by helicopter at ten to eleven. The archbishop started the service at eleven. It was short, but to the point it finished at eleven twenty-five. Perhaps fifty dignitaries went for lunch in the church hall, mum, Pam and I were seated with the mayor and President at the President's table. A lot of pictures and videos were taken. This was going to make the news again tonight.

Pam left just after twelve, she told me she'd keep me updated and left. By twelve-thirty, the President was back in his helicopter when he left the press left too. Mum and I went back to the graveyard as Isa went around checking things, the tombstone looked impressive. We stood for a minute. We both had our own private thoughts. "Barry, we've done our bit, your dad is up there smiling down on us. Let's get back to the Convent, as I've missed not having you for the last couple of days."

Mum and I walked back to the Convent, Isa was sitting in the lounge with a bottle of Champagne along with three glasses she was wearing a crotch less Basques which pushed her massive tits out incredibly they looked amazing, "Hi, that was a first-class service everything ran so smoothly I've now unplugged the Convent phone so we won't be disturbed. You won't believe it. The archbishop asked for my mobile number the lustful way he was looking at my tits. I think he was desperate, he brushed against them with his arm three times. I gave him a little encouragement by pushing back, he asked when a meeting would be possible?"

"I told him I was here alone now so we could have a lot of privacy but must plan things in advance. It looked as though this excited him a lot. I knew that Sister Maria had experience with him when he was a bishop. She had told me he was into water sports, I told him I needed to update my lingerie. I pushed my big tits out, I whispered, "Jean, along with my big tits, I've a big bladder. When I know you're coming, I'll have two litres of water inside me so I can give you a lovely long Golden Shower. He smiled, then whispered, "Isa, my secretary will attend to this tomorrow morning. I'd like to see you early next week. I told him I'd check it out. Quietly, I asked if he could still get it up, or did he just want me to do some seductive peep shows? He told me that was exactly what he was looking for. Come on you two, let's all get naked and have some fun, but let's go into the bedroom as we'll be more comfortable there."

Mum and I stripped quickly. Here I was with two very busty women. Isa had taken off her Basque her massive breasts jiggling freely for her age her body was still in excellent condition her hairless vulva was swollen, her thick cunt lips glistening with her cunt juice Isa's eyes were fixed on my monster stiff cock, "Babs, you're right Barry has a magnificent cock it's the biggest I've ever seen come and help me we'll make him hard."

I lay on top of the bed. Isa took my cock into her mouth as mum sucked one of my balls and fondled the other with her hand. Both of them were kneeling on each site of me, allowing me perfect access to their tits and pussies. I was in paradise as I fondled both their massive tits together, "Babs, you've taught Barry well. He knows exactly how to play with an enormous pair of tits."

Mum laughed, "Isa, just wait until Barry plays with your honey pot, you'll be dripping in no time. I'm looking forward to seeing him fuck you, you're going to love his big fat cock."

As mum was saying this, I moved my hand I was now teasing with Isa's pussy with my fingers she immediately spread her legs to give me better access, "Babs, I take from what you say that I can have Barry first he's got the biggest cock I've ever seen I think it best if I go on top first as he's got a lot of meat between his legs, I have had no cock for a while."

That was the start Isa squatted over me running my bulbous head up and down her gorgeous sex slit she centred it in the middle of her dripping slit pushing down ever so gently she gasped as she took my full length with her first push she quickly had a strong, methodical rhythm going. I was helping her with both our hips working as one mum lay beside us her fingers were working deep inside the folds of her pussy, "Barry, you're my type of man I love a man that knows how to fuck you have got a big boy. It feels so good when you're deep inside me, the head of your monster cock is hitting my cervix. I want to feel you spurt your seed. I want to feel you hitting my cervix with it, Babs, you've got yourself a dream man here."

We both climaxed within seconds of each other. A couple of minutes later Isa was good in bed but mum was great. That was the start of musical pussies, which soon turned into musical ass holes. I was surprised with my stamina that day I'd cum and reload so quickly. Isa made us something to eat around seven in the evening. It was back to bed afterwards for another incredible session. Being with these two voluptuous women was a dream. They both oozed sex just before we fell asleep Isa said, "This is the best and most intimate sex I've ever had I'll be so nice to the archbishop so he'll put someone in the Convent so I can get over to Kent for a naughty holiday."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as this will encourage more people to read, comment and follow.

jd8406
jd8406
754 Followers
12