Dad Finds Daughter's Sex Tape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes several replays, but I realize that she has been sucking his cock in this fashion as a way to build up to something, to work herself and her throat into readiness for a second, submissive offering of her deep throat to this under-deserving pretty-boy type.

My daughter holds him balls-deep for another nine seconds.

Can you imagine counting them? Can you imagine how hard it is to stop yourself from coming during those nine seconds?

Isn't it both terrible and wonderful to know that your daughter has her own cock-sucking style, and that you know exactly what her cock-sucking style is, and that it is exactly the kind you know would feel wonderful, because it is exactly the kind of cock-sucking style you like.

Life is full of blessings and curses.

I speak with confidence about Gracie's signature cocksucking style because after she takes an audible and overly dramatic and showy "Gasp!" for air immediately following those second nine seconds of loving his entire length and girth with her throat and cutting off her breathing for his increased pleasure, suffocating herself--my darling, high-achieving, well-read, intelligent, studious daughter suffocating herself on this young man's unclean penis, on her knees, in front of her roommate, half-naked, like a slut, like a bitch in heat, like a spoiled brat who was ruled by her hormones and her hormones were making this whore moan, moan and choke on a cock like a whore.

My precious, loved, protected daughter.

Now with a leaked sex tape on the internet, and it is not even half-over.

Because minute two to three show her style of long, deep, steady fellatio. Bobbing on his thick dick, putting her ass in to it, getting her thighs in to it, just a springy, bouncy Sex Toy for this man's entertainment. And then every twenty-seconds, her nose is against his crotch and she has swallowed him all the way again.

Then she "Gasp!"s for air and starts all over with corona licks, and frenulum teases, letting her jaw relax for a few seconds, before she's jackhammering again on this lucky boy's lucky dick.

At the three-minute mark, the roommate is visibly peaking around the corner, watching my daughter blow this Danish-speaking man.

But he's not speaking, he's making his own soft moans. He makes eye contact with the blonde roommate, still in only her towel, but she gets shy and wanders off back to her bedroom.

My daughter keeps sucking cock, and this now-moaning man starts feeling it something extra, and he starts holding her head lightly and gently with his finger tips, and pumping his hips lightly and politely into her mouth as she lowers herself back down on his ever-rigid cock.

Gracie controls him by taking him all the way into the back of her throat and beyond, lowering her face into his lap again, holding him in her throat again, and his hips relax, letting the pressure and the weight of her head, sinking as deep and close against him as she can, press and weigh him into the chair, secure and solid, holding him still and safe and loved in her mouth.

She makes it look effortless. She looks endlessly eager.

She looks like she is determine to get his nut.

The blonde roommate re-emerges from behind her cover. She is wearing a cropped black shirt, cut flirtatiously short the way only women in their early twenties can get away with. Obviously braless, the short-cut top cut-short to not only expose her pristine, flat tummy, but to sit just-so on her naturally high and firm breasts.

She wears only a pair of pale-mint-green cheeky-cut boy shorts, of that ultra-thin, ultra-smooth synthetic that dominates the underwear drawers of Cute Girls worldwide.

The cheeky back of her panty is so cheeky it is practically a thong or a tanga. The front of her panty is so ultra-thin and ultra-smooth, there is not a hint of anything other than professionally waxed pussy underneath.

While my daughter keeps up her steady, deep, intense, attention-grabbing fellatio, the roommate walks around the apartment as if she is going about her totally normal, ordinary, everyday activities, naturally and normally bra-less in a cute, tight, short, black, belly-exposing t-shirt and gossamer, minuscule panties worn low on her hips, these hipster panties so pale and nearly an Easter pastel against her white, Northern European body, naturally responding to ancestral and genetic memories of fertility rites and lusty, pagan orgies.

My daughter keeps her eyes closed and sucks. He has one hand gently in her hair, keeping contact and helping her navigate so she never has to take her mouth off of his dick, so she never has to think about her roommate walking around, making noise as she does so, noise that Gracie can certainly hear.

But the fixed camera catches his head, captures his eyes, following the slutty blonde roommate's teasing ass; watching her taller, thicker but still thin body move around her home in her underwear, raising herself on her tiptoes to get something out of a cupboard--

--keeping her back to him, showing him her long legs at maximum length, her back stretched, her arms reaching and stretched to their leanest, and her healthy bottom right there for his eyes, right at his eye level sitting in that chair, while he has his head turned to look at her and while he has his dick in my daughter's mouth.

While his dick is coming in my daughter's mouth, with her eyes closed, not seeing the man coming in her mouth while he is looking at her roommate.

But I see it. I saw it. A dozen times the first night I saw the video and then a thousand times since.

I see her give him throat and give him love and I see him writhe and spasm against her, into her, because of her, filling her mouth with whatever was just in his balls, his hand in her hair and his eyes on the ass of this other woman.

I see it happen and when he comes in my daughter's mouth in the video, I come, and sometimes I come watching my daughter receive and swallow, sometimes I come looking at the blonde's ass, and when I do, I think I can feel Gracie on her knees in front of me, feeling her lips and her tight pull, deep on my shaft, my baby girl taking me balls deep, and I can hear her voice in my head, "come in my mouth, Daddy. Look at her ass and come in my mouth. She's got a great ass, doesn't she, Daddy? She's a slut like me, Daddy. Come in my mouth. Do you want to fuck her, Daddy? Do you want to see her pussy? It's okay, I want you to. Come in my mouth, Daddy."

And like a good Daddy, I come.

12