Dad Fucks Daughter So Mom Fucks Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan pressed forward, pushing his cock into his mother's opening.

"Oooohhhhh," Hazel moaned as her son's cock entered her.

"Your pussy feels so good mom," Jonathan said, now balls deep in his mother.

"And your cock feels amazing inside me," Hazel replied, as she grabbed the back of her son's head. "I did a great job making this thing," she said, referring to her son's cock which was now moving in and out of her.

Jonathan planted his lips on his mothers and began kissing her as he fucked her.

Neither of them could believe what was happening, but neither of them wanted to stop.

Jonathan continued kissing his mother while he fucked her but Hazel was too lost in the sex to reciprocate the kissing.

Hazel felt waves of pleasure flow through her body as her son fucked her hard. The greatest sex of her whole life was her own son. In that moment, she knew it wouldn't be the last time they fucked either.

"Fuck mom you're so tight," Jonathan said.

"Ohhhh and you're uhhhhh so big uhhhhh," Hazel moaned. "So much bigger than your father."

Jonathan fucked his mother for a few more seconds before he pulled out. "I want you on top of me mom. I want to see your beautiful tits bounce on top of me. I want to grab your sexy ass while you ride me, and most importantly, I want to see your pretty little face when you cum on my cock."

Hazel didn't think she could be any more turned on, but those words had her hit another level of horniness.

Hazel sat up and pushed her son on his back. Hazel grabbed her son's cock and straddled him, not yet letting him enter her. She opened her pussy lips with one hand and rubbed her clit on the head of his cock. She rocked back and forth, letting herself grind on her son's cock.

Jonathan reached up and grabbed his mothers breasts as she humped against him.

"Uh stop teasing me mom. Sit down on my cock."

Hazel pushed a little forward to allow Jonathan's cock to once again find her entrance, and then sat down on it.

Hazel began twerking her ass on her son's cock. Jonathan pulled down his mother and took his mother's right nipple in his mouth.

"Ooooohhhh," Hazel moaned as Jonathan sucked her tit as she continued bouncing on his cock.

Jonathans hands found his mother's ass as she rode him. He then lifted his right hand and gave her ass a loud slap while he sucked her tit.

"Oh fuck! Spank me again!" Hazel yelled.

Jonathan gave his mother another hard slap.

"Uhh Harder! Spank Mommy harder!" Hazel screamed.

Jonathan spanked his mother again while she continued to ride him, never removing his mouth from her nipple.

"One more time!" Hazel yelled.

Jonathan stopped sucking his mom's tit so he could fully focus, and then put all his force into this one slap. He spanked her as hard as he could.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" Hazel yelled, in both pain and pleasure.

She leaned back and began squirting all over her son's body. She bent down and gave her son a passionate kiss. "By the way, I'm a squirter," she said, winking.

"I love that," Jonathan said, giving her another kiss.

"Sit on my face mom," Jonathan said.

Hazel's eyes lit up. She hasn't had her pussy eaten in years. She quickly got up, stood over her son, and took a seat on his mouth.

Jonathan went straight to it, instantly licking his mother's clit as she held open her pussy lips for him. His hands reached upwards to grope his mother's tits as he licked her cunt.

"Oh fuckkkkk," Hazel moaned as she reached back with her right hand to stroke her son's cock.

Jonathan moved his tongue as fast as he could, licking his mother's pussy back and forth, up and down, side to side, and in and out.

"Holy fuck you're good at this baby," Hazel moaned.

Jonathan continued licking as Hazel was grinding her pussy into his face.

"OH FUCK!" Hazel yelled as she came once again.

"I need you inside me again. Fuck me from behind. Fuck mommy!" she yelled.

She got up from his face and bent over in doggy position. Jonathan got up and got behind her. He gave his cock a few strokes before sticking it inside his mother again. He put her hair in a ponytail and pulled roughly as he began fucking her.

"Fuckkkkk," Hazel moaned as her son pounded her from the back.

"Oh yeah! You like that don't you mommy!" Jonathan said as he spanked her with his free hand.

"YESSSSS! I FUCKING LOVE IT!" Hazel yelled.

"Yeah? You like getting fucked by your own son? You like your son's dick inside you?"

"YES! I FUCKING LOVE MY SON'S DICK INSIDE ME! I'M YOUR MOMMY SLUT NOW. MY PUSSY IS YOURS!" Hazel screamed.

Jonathan was now fucking his mother as hard as he could. "I'm gonna cum!" Jonathan yelled.

"CUM INSIDE ME. FILL YOUR MOMMY WITH YOUR CUM!" Hazel moaned.

"Uhhhhh," Jonathan grunted as he began spewing inside his mom.

Feeling her son's cum set Hazel off again. "Aaaaaahhhhhh," she moaned as she came for a third time.

Jonathan got off of his mother and they both lied down on the bed.

"You know the other rooms probably heard us right?" Jonathan said.

"I know."

"So what now? What happens next? What about dad and Isabella?" Jonathan asked.

"I don't know," Hazel replied. "All I know is I love you, and what we did was so wrong."

"I know," Jonathan said disappointed.

"But," Hazel continued, "I don't want to stop. That sex was way too good to give up."

Jonathan looked at his mother and smiled. He rolled on top of her and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

12