Dad Gets Knocked Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric is feeling some new sensations, some involving his son.
2.1k words
4.14
9k
9

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his initial treatment to boost his masculine qualities, Eric was scheduled to return to the clinic every 2 weeks for follow-up. Every day, he looked in the mirror for a more chiseled jaw and tested out for a deeper voice, but found neither. He knew he had to be patient, but so far the only thing he felt was a strange sensation in his lower abdomen. At the first 2 week check in, Dr. Andrews reminded him not to expect sudden changes. The important thing was that there were no serious negative effects.

Eric's son Josh was making the most of being 18 and on summer break before college. He was life-guarding at the community pool during the day, going out with friends at night, and keeping up with his own swim routine in their backyard pool.

One Saturday afternoon, about three weeks after his first treatment, Eric heard his son shouting for a towel from the pool. About once a week Josh forgot to grab one before diving in, and he knew he'd get a lecture if he came in dripping wet. Eric sighed and grabbed a towel and met Josh as he emerged from the pool.

Seeing Josh's wet body in his tight speedo, Eric nearly lost his breath. He had seen his son like this hundreds of times, so why was he suddenly a deer in the headlights? From the playful mop of head on his hair, to his killer smile, and defined abs with just the faintest hint of blonde body hair, Josh's tan body glimmered in the sun as a tingly heat raced through Eric's body.

"Dad, the towel?"

Eric suddenly snapped back to reality and realized he had a white knuckle grip on the bright yellow towel in his hands. He handed it over to Josh, and wondered what came over him. Was this a reaction to the treatment? Was his body just overly confused? It seemed to have passed so Eric shrugged it off.

Two days later, Eric was doing Josh's laundry when he found by-now-typical jerk-off socks cleverly hidden, folded up in a t-shirt. Eric rolled his eyes before suddenly being overcome by another flash of heat. Before he knew it, the scent of his son's cum was filling his nose as he inhaled the socks deeply to his face. But a moment later, he recoiled in horror at what he had done and dropped them into the machine, trying to forget what he had just done.

That night, Josh had gone out and Eric decided to polish off a bottle of wine in the fridge while watching something new on streaming. The show he turned to had a surprisingly racy plot and between the rampant sex scenes and several glasses of wine in him, Eric hastily retreated to his bedroom and laptop. He browsed a few porn sites until he found something to really get him going: a gangbang scene with 10 guys with at least 8" cocks pounding one petite "college coed." As Eric stroked his disappointingly-still-5" cock, he closed his eyes and let his fantasies run wild. But instead of being one of the chiseled men thrusting away, he was that girl taking 10 big dicks. He opened his eyes in confusion.

Although he often enjoyed this kind of porn, he never imagined himself as the one getting fucked. Not the least of which by a guy. But even his ass seemed intrigued by the idea, quivering and seeming... empty and hungry. Remembering that his ex-wife had left their pegging supplies behind, he rummaged in the back of the closet for the dusty box. He hadn't touched the stuff since she left so many years ago, but as he opened the dusty box he could not stop himself from admiring the several phalluses it contained. Eric took one of them back to his bed and slowly teased his hole before inching it inside.

Despite having taken the silicone cock inside him several times before, this time felt different. It was no longer just an enjoyable sensation, but instead a desperate need to be filled. Eric increased his insertion speed until he was fucking himself with nearly manic energy. His cock bounced rock hard before exploding on his chest without even being touched. As he came down from the best orgasm he had in... forever?... Eric knew something was different. And not just because he was still rock hard with an 8" dildo in his ass.

A text notification went off, Josh was on his way home, so Eric hurried to shower and put away the toy, though this time it went into the drawer next to the bed not a box in the closet.

Eric was dressed and downstairs just as Josh walked in the door. Eric could tell something was wrong immediately, but since Josh seemed uninteresting in talking, Eric did not push and instead offered him some ice cream and movie time. Josh turned on the TV and it came to life, resuming the sex scene from the show Eric had paused to go take care of his needs in the bedroom. Josh turned to Eric with a smirk on his face while Eric turned several shades of red.

Eric ran to grab the remote but Josh held it tight and teased him: "but dad, I want to see how it ends!" As Josh got up to play keep-away with the remote Eric played along and tried to grab the remote, but Josh was too quick. Then Eric tripped over the shoes Josh left on the floor and took both of them down on top of each other on the couch. Eric felt a flash of heat so intense he thought he surely would burn the various points of contact where father and son skin's touched on their arms, legs, and cheeks. Eric, without thinking, took a big inhale of his son's teenage scent, smelling the hint of chlorine from the pool and so much more. Realizing what he had done, Eric jumped up in shame, while Josh looked at him confusedly and said "oh do I stink?" and sniffed his armpits.

As Josh went to go shower, Eric drank several glasses of ice cold water and tried to control himself. He told himself it was clearly the treatment working and Dr. Andrews had said his body could respond in all kinds of confusing ways with the new hormonal changes and this clearly was just part of it. In fact, Eric decided to look at it as a positive thing showing he had progressed and the treatment to increase his masculinity was working. He would tell Dr. Andrews proudly. Dr. Andrews with the big biceps and uncommonly handsome smile. Who looked like he could pick up two Erics with ease and throw them on the bed and fuck them like an animal.

Eric felt two things at that moment: a rock hard erection in his pants and the strange quivering in his ass. As he quickly made his way to his room, he saw the bathroom door open with Josh's dirty clothes and wet towel laying on the floor. Without even thinking he grabbed Josh's boxer shorts and ran into his bedroom, closed the door, stripped down and jerked his cock while rubbing his teenage son's boxers all over his face, inhaling deeply, as his second load of the day painted his chest. Before he even had time to come down fully, he heard a knock at the door.

"Dad can I come in?"

Eric scrambled to wipe his load off himself with his discarded clothes and dove under the covers to hide his nakedness.

"Sure Josh"

His son walked in and their eyes both met Josh's dirty boxers on the floor in between the bed and the door.

"Umm... are those mine?"

Eric tried to keep a panicked look off his face and come up with an explanation.

"Yes, Josh, you see... I was... walking by the bathroom and I... thought I saw some blood on them. So, I took them to my room to check if I was seeing things. Because I was worried. You seemed off when you came home."

Josh thought for a second and seemed to buy this slightly ridiculous story.

"Yes, I had a rough night with Tommy and John and that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Of course, what happened?"

Josh sat on the bed next to Eric and took a deep breath.

"Well, I know you're friends with John's mom so maybe it's weird for me to tell you, but she caught John's dad having an affair."

If Josh expected a surprised reaction, Eric could not provide one. John's dad William was a notorious flirt and the only shocking thing was it took Diane this long to catch on. The man took so many "work trips" you'd think he was a travel agent. Did she really think accountant conventions happened in Puerto Vallarta?

"I'm sorry son, that must have been a shock to hear."

"Well, I mean, I guess it sorta makes sense since his dad wasn't there usually when I would stay over for dinner. But the bad news is his mom is leaving his dad and taking John to live across the country to be close to her family."

"Oh Josh, that's so crappy. I'm sorry. I know you and John have been friends since 3rd grade."

"I can't believe it's really happening."

"Well it's not goodbye forever. You're going to the same college together this fall!"

"Thanks dad, I do appreciate that, but it won't be the same not having him here for our last summer of freedom."

"I know. How did Tommy react?" Eric asked cautiously, knowing Tommy tended to treat everything as a joke - or opportunity for a joke.

"Errr... yeah... so that's when things got worse. Tommy said that with her tits, John's mom would find him a new dad in no time. And that really upset John so I told Tommy to knock it off and he told me I was just jealous because... well... because...."

"Because why?"

"Tommy said because I had a dad who was more mother than father. He made some... not nice jokes about you that upset me."

Eric turned away with shame, ashamed that his son had to hear that and ashamed at his own behavior over the years. For so long, he had sat with the stay at home moms at swim meets, volunteered with moms at school, and generally been the lone male among a crowd of women, he never really thought it would be remarkable.

"Dad, dad I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I shouldn't have told you."

Eric looked back with a weak smile, "no, it's fine. I'm a grown-up and I can handle these things."

Josh changed from sitting to laying down and got closer to Eric. Not quite cuddling, but offering a comfortable nearness.

"So what happened after that?"

"I told Tommy to cut it out and John also told Tommy he was out of bounds. Then John and Tommy started arguing. And I started arguing with Tommy. And eventually we all just left pissed off at each other and I drove a really long way home to try and clear my mind. But I'm still angry and upset."

"Well I think it was pretty upsetting news and I know Tommy is bad at processing bad news so his reaction was not bound to be good. I think you boys are not upset at each other really, you're upset with John moving away and you're being teenager boys deflecting that sadness and turning into something else."

"Didn't realize you were a psychologist dad," Josh replied with a small nudge of his knee.

"I'm a man of many talents Josh. Feeling any better?"

"A little," Josh said as he slowly got up from the bed before leaning back down. "Dad are you... okay? You seem different somehow. A different energy than usual."

"Umm... I'm okay. Just was very busy while you were out earlier today so I think I'm tired."

"Yeah I saw what was on TV, I bet I know what you were busy with" Josh teased his dad.

"Okay, punk, why don't you go grab your iPad and we can compare viewing habits."

Josh turned crimson red and got up to go to bed, swooping down to pick up his underwear. Eric could not help noticing there was a mostly-dried drop of his cum on the fringe. He hoped Josh did not noticed. Or maybe he did...