Dad Gets Knocked Up Ch. 03

Story Info
A visit to Dr. Andrews ends in a sticky situation.
1.9k words
3.9
4k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after Eric's son nearly caught him jerking off with the 18 year old's boxers pressed against his face, Eric was at the clinic for his next check-in. As he filled out the usual paperwork, he noticed a younger guy heading out of a back room, clearly holding back tears. The sight made him ill at ease as he wondered what bad news had just been delivered.

Dr. Andrew's assistant called him back, and Eric tried to make a joke about "hoping things went better than they went for the guy a few minutes ago".

"What do you mean?"

"I saw a young man leaving the building, nearly in tears."

The assistant stopped as she made the connection: "Oh, you have nothing to worry about. That was Dr. Andrew's undergraduate research assistant. Unfortunately, Dr. Andrews had to let him go so that's probably why he was upset."

"Oh thank god it wasn't a patient getting bad news... sorry that was insensitive, just with my treatment and... anyways, why did Dr. Andrews fire him?"

"Well, our lab is doing truly novel work and it requires absolute attention to detail. Being an undergraduate research assistant is mostly organizing and deliveries, but there were just one too many slip-ups. Thankfully he did not interact with the patients."

"Oh yes, that would have been bad."

"I'll leave in the room up ahead. Dr. Andrews wants to do some physical measurements today so go ahead and get undressed and put on this robe, open at the back."

"Not exactly my color is it?" Eric laughed as he was handed the flimsy paper drape.

"Yes, not exactly ready for fashion week, but in our defense, we're scientists!"

Eric went in the room and took off his trousers, shirt, and underwear. He put on the robe and, while he wasn't sure whether they had sizes, it clearly was built more for an Amazon warrior or sumo wrestler than his petite frame.

He heard Dr. Andrews's deep voice talking to his assistant outside the door and the image of the handsome doctor filled Eric's mind. He took mental inventory of the man's thick, hairy forearms and bulging biceps under those tight-fitting scrubs. The chiseled jaw and perfect smile. Eric was startled out of his daydream with the opening of the door. Wait... another fantasy about the man?

"Sorry to startle you and really sorry about the delay. Had some administrative paperwork that took far longer than it should have."

Eric imagined it had to do with the firing of the undergrad and did not pry.

"No problem Dr. Andrews. Good to see you."

"You as well. We're now a month out from your injection, how are you feeling? Any changes you've noticed?"

"Yes and no. I mean there have been some things, unclear if they're related." Eric's mind flashed back to furiously jerking off with his son's dirty boxers on his face.

Dr. Andrews sat in his chair, file open, pen in hand.

"Well?"

"I mean it's kind of embarrassing to talk about... "

Dr. Andrews gave an unfairly handsome small smile. "I mean I am a doctor. And as we discussed in your intake, this is something that affects you on a deeply personal, cellular level. The more you share the better, not just for yourself, but for the science itself."

"Yes, you're right, you're right."

"So are we talking bed-wetting? Incontinence? Oh no... don't tell me you developed a terrible taste in movies? That would ruin the research and possibly end my career."

Eric laughed. "No, nothing that drastic, it's just there have been some things I have noticed... sexually."

Dr. Andrews perked up at hearing that. "Well that's fantastic news, this whole treatment is designed to help boost processing of testosterone, so sexual effects are a sign things are being integrated into your body."

"Yes, it's been... interesting. Sometimes I will suddenly get so turned on it's like a fire running through my blood."

"Are there any clear triggers? Like maybe seeing an attractive woman?"

Eric thought about how he first had the feeling seeing his half-naked son come out of the pool. "Umm... yes, there does seem to be an attraction component."

"Well that makes sense then. And have you been having sex, solo or otherwise?"

"I have been jerking off... err... masturbating more. I have noticed my erections are stronger than they have been in quite some time. And the orgasms too."

"Fantastic. I'm sure it's been difficult adjusting, and it may take a while yet before your body adapts to the new hormone levels, but I think this is a promising start."

"The other thing is that sometimes when I am extra turned on, I feel like a particular feeling inside me."

"What do you mean?"

"Like I feel a hole needing to be filled. Literally."

"You mean, around your backside?"

"Yes", Eric blushed deeply.

"Hmm." Dr. Andrews sat back and looked through his notes. "I do see that your ex-wife used to engage in penetrating you, so perhaps it's a psychological association. You feel intense arousal so maybe it is triggering those memories. Do you have thoughts of her while it's happening?"

Eric had not thought about her at all. "Not really".

"Interesting. Well, I am not worried but I would just keep an eye on it. I don't think there's anything to fear. And you'd hardly be the first man who enjoyed anal stimulation. I think more men should be willing to try it out quite frankly. It's quite pleasant and"

Dr. Andrews stopped himself and Eric could not help but wonder what would follow that "and", but mostly he was relieved that there seemed little to be concerned about.

"Now, I didn't put you in the robe for nothing. I'm going to take the same measurements I did before your treatment to keep track of any physical changes."

Eric stood up as Dr. Andrews came around with the measuring rope and his notepad. Soon, they were making small talk as Dr. Andrews measured Eric's arms, waist, chest. Eric felt rather silly trying to adjust the giant robe to expose different parts of his skin, but he also felt some warmth as Dr. Andrews's firm hands dragged the rope against his bare body. And as Dr. Andrews came face-to-face to measure Eric's armspan, Eric felt the man's presence close to him, smelled his scent, looked into those deep eyes. A flash of heat went through him and his cock got rock hard.

"Is everything okay? Your pulse just started racing."

"Umm... yes, I think I just got nervous or something."

"Well, try to relax. I just have your leg and thigh measurements left."

Eric realized the generous-sized robe hid his 5" boner, but it would be unavoidable for the leg measurements that went to his pelvis. He tried to reposition the robe to hold his boner in the robe while exposing one leg at a time. It looked clumsy, and feeling his own hand on his cock was not helping it calm down, but it did the trick.

Dr. Andrews proceeded to measure his lower legs, then outside of his legs from ankle to hip. Eric squirmed as Dr. Andrews's warm hands hit the inside of his thigh, millimeters from touching his balls.

"I don't remember you being this ticklish before" Dr. Andrews chuckled.

"Yeah... must be... new," Eric tried to hold it together as he felt growing pressure mounting.

It happened in a flash. Dr. Andrews had switched to the other side and, crouching down, had nearly fallen and steadied himself grabbing Eric's upper thigh with his fingers on the outside of Eric's hole. The robe dropped entirely and Eric's cock burst free and shot 6 spurts of cum - 4 landed on the floor past Dr. Andrews but 2 fell square on his shoulder.

The intensity of the orgasm made Eric have to sit back down and Dr. Andrews looked like a deer in the headlights. But also maybe... excited? These thoughts swam through Eric's head as he tried to catch his breath and embarrassment overtook him.

"I'm... so... sorry. Please. I should have warned you. I am so embarrassed... "

Dr. Andrews had gone back to his desk and grabbed some tissues to dab off his shoulder cum.

"Eric, I cannot say this has ever happened in clinic before, but please do NOT feel embarrassed. I have had far worse body fluids launched at me. And let's think of it as firsthand evidence that things are changing!"

"I'm still humiliated."

"Well not to further your embarrassment, but could you give me some idea of what was going through your mind? Was it spontaneous? Or what?"

"I think it was the feeling of your hands. Especially near my... well... backside."

"So you were serious about its new sensitivity!"

"Yes."

"And what about mentally, were you thinking about anything or anyone? Fantasizing?"

"I... don't know"

"Eric, this works better with honesty."

"I sorta was thinking about... well... to be honest... you."

"Me?"

"Yes, I mean you're a very attractive man. You must be told that all the time."

"Well that's very nice of you to say. And I don't want you to misinterpret this, but I believe at intake you identified as heterosexual."

"Well I was. I mean I am. I have only really been sexually attracted to women. I mean I jerked off at university with my roommate once but that was mostly a goof. But since then I have not thought about another man sexually until well... the other things started."

Dr. Andrews looked deep in thought. After a few moments, he spoke: "To be honest, same-sex attraction is not an effect of the treatment I ever considered. In our other experiment for the female reproductive regenesis project we have anticipated these effects but perhaps there's something in the hormone combination that is triggering it. But, I suspect these thoughts are still just part of your body's adjustment. As your body integrates it more, I would imagine your sexual arousal will revert to the same prior attractions."

"So it did not make me... gay? Or bisexual? Or something else?"

"Well, on behalf of bisexuals everywhere, I think you could do a lot worse, but no," Dr. Andrews chuckled.

"Oh sorry Dr. Andrews, I did not realize you were bisexual."

"Look, the good news is that I see no serious negative effects of treatment. Your body measurements have not changed at all, but that may come later. In the meantime, I would embrace your sexual feelings as they come up, but also note any patterns or anything unusual. Otherwise, I will leave you to get dressed and see you again in 2 weeks."

"Thank you doctor."

As Dr. Andrews got up to shake his hand, Eric could not help but notice the bulge was still there in the front of his scrubs. Eric grabbed some tissues and wiped up the drying cum off the floor, put on his clothes, and left feeling both relieved and... curious?

******************************

On his way out the door Dr. Andrews had a sudden thought: the symptoms and attraction Eric experienced were more consistent with the female reproductive regenesis project. No it could not be... but then again... well, no need to worry Eric about a random possibility. But still would not hurt to check what that terrible research assistant did.

Dr. Andrews was interrupted by a text from his husband: "flight delayed, stuck in the airport overnight." Terrible timing considering how stimulating his session had been with Eric but he would have to wait another day to breed his husband's ass.