Dad Gets Knocked Up Ch. 04

Story Info
Eric and his son go on vacation and end up in bed...
2k words
4.34
7.3k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: thanks to those who have kept up with the long exposition so far. I hope this chapter begins to reward you for your patience. If not, the next chapter will hopefully more than make up for it! This is my first attempt at writing and feedback is welcome).

After the awkward orgasm in Dr. Andrews's office, Eric returned home and for the next week he got into a routine of sorts. Every morning, he'd start his day blissfully fucking himself with the large dildo he kept next to his bed. His day would continue as usual until the evening. Then rinse and repeat, jerking off before bed (once accidentally falling asleep with the large silicone phallus still lodged in his hole). New sensations seemed to be building up deep inside him and sometimes Eric swore he felt the dildo reached... almost a new part of him?

At the end of the week Eric and Josh were off for their annual father-son weekend. The first weekend of June they would turn off all electronics and head two hours to an upscale beach resort to lounge on the beach and eat very well. The first year they went was a last-minute escape after Josh's mom announced she was leaving. They had such a great time it was repeated the next year and every year since then. Eric worried each year would be the last as adolescent boys became "too cool" for father-son sojourns, but Josh seemed genuinely happy to return every year.

Eric shed a few tears while packing, thinking that Josh might announce this was their last beach trip since he was 18 and would be starting college in a few months. Looking at his suitcase, Eric felt a twinge and considered... Josh spent most of the days on the beach... he had plenty of alone time. And lately he had a routine going so maybe it'd be a good idea to...

With a slight blush and hint of embarrassment, Eric quickly buried the silicone dildo beneath his clothes and shut his suitcase. He went outside to hand Josh the luggage and let the neighbors know they were off. They had the number of the hotel in case the house caught fire, since Eric and Josh took technology-free seriously. Phones went off as soon as the car started and would not be back on until arriving home.

**************************************

Two hours and fifteen minutes later, Eric and Josh turned into the gated grounds of the Golden Sands Resort. The designers were smart in making sure that to get to the hotel entrance, you first took the private road with a sweeping view of the glorious beach that justified the slightly-obscene prices.

The check-in service was impeccable as always. A deeply tanned young man came by offering a choice of pineapple juice, mojito, or margarita. Eric feigned looking away when Josh grabbed a margarita. Their one-bedroom suite had a secluded patio with views of the ocean. On previous visits, Josh took the pull-out sofa in the main room and Eric slept in the bedroom.

"Josh since you're 18, I think you've earned the bedroom"

"Dad, come on, you get it every year, it's tradition"

"Well maybe it's an unfair tradition!"

"Is this because you think I snore? Because I DO NOT SNORE"

"No, look, I just think you have earned it. Plus this may be the last time we do this... " Eric wandered off, trying not to get too emotional.

"Dad. I'm not dying. I don't see why being in college means we have to stop coming here."

"Because you're going to develop other summer plans. You'll meet new friends who want to take you to Mexico or Europe. Or you'll get some sort of summer internship. Or you'll realize your old man is secretly not as cool as you think."

Josh walked over and gave his dad a big hug saying, "I've known you weren't cool for a long time dad," and pulling him in tighter. Josh was several inches taller than Eric, and had substantially more bulk to his body, not exactly crushing the older man but the grip was firm. And with that grip and close contact, Eric felt himself getting firm as well. Eric's cock was almost fully erect as Josh put him down.

Flustered, Eric tried to get back on topic: "well look, you get the bedroom and that's final. Now go unpack while this uncool geezer rests up.

Eric plopped down on the couch, enjoying the relaxing view of the waves. Josh came out a few minutes later wearing some very short swim trunks and an unbuttoned shirt revealing his nearly perfect, tanned skin. The faint lines of his abs very visible, as were his dark, round nipples. Eric's semi started heading back up.

"Dad I'm going to head down to the beach. What time is the dinner reservation?"

"6:30." Eric looked at the clock by the couch. "So you have a little over two hours. Don't be late getting back."

"Once. It happened once dad."

"I'm just saying."

Eric watched his son's round ass checks struggle against the material of the swimshorts as Josh left.

As he turned back to the waves, he gradually slipped into a pleasant slumber.

**************************************

Eric woke up nearly 30 minutes later, feeling well rested but with a throbbing erection tenting his shorts. He considered his options and remembered the toy lingering in the suitcase next to him. Double checking the time, Eric realized he had nearly 90 minutes. Plenty of time to jerk off, shower, and still maybe get some reading in before Josh returned.

He put the "privacy requested" hanger outside the room, locked and verified the door was locked, and closed the blinds.

Eric stripped and started recalling some fantasies/porn he had seen recently, but every image was quickly replaced with the image of his 18 year old son in those swimshorts. Holding him tightly. The smooth skin. The very faint hairs leading down to where the fabric covered his cock and balls. Eric could not think of anything else. And, acting almost without any thought, he dug through his suitcase and pulled out the 8" dildo under his clothes. He slowly introduced the toy into his ass, which had started accommodating it with less and less effort lately. Eric even seemed to need less lube.

As usual, the slow play quickly became more intense. He attached the suction cup end of the toy to the coffee table and began furiously riding it up and down while jerking his cock. He was absorbed in the session that he did not hear the small beep of the keycard against the lock. As the door opened, he turned toward the noise but before he could realize it, Josh got a full view of his dad, sitting with something sticking out of his ass, cumming so hard that the first few shots landed halfway between them.

**************************************

Eric felt a surge of panic, but also excitement, as small dribbles of cum continued to shoot from his cock as his son stood like a deer caught in the headlights.

"JOSH WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK SO EARLY?!"

"DAD WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

"I ASKED YOU FIRST"

"The clock in the room is an hour off! I was on the beach and asked someone for the time and realized I need to hurry back so we could make our dinner reservation!"

"What?! How can the clock be wrong?!" Eric impulsively went to check his phone before remembering this was their screen-free weekend.

"I would love to hear an explanation but you're still naked and, potentially, erect. I think I will head to the bedroom while you clean up and maybe get ready for our dinner in 20 minutes."

The boy had a point. And Eric needed time to figure out what exactly he could say. He cleaned up the cum on the floor and hopped in a quick shower, replaying the scene over and over which had the effect of making him horny instead of helping him think of something to say to his son. He put on his suit (the first night dinner was always at the fancier hotel restaurant) and knocked on the bedroom door.

"Josh, I should explain."

"Can we talk about this after dinner? Let's just pretend it never happened for now so I can just focus on eating too much?" Josh replied, looking even more handsome in his suit.

In Eric's head he told himself that was going to be a big pretend pill to swallow for both of them, but he replied to Josh with "Sure."

**************************************

The upscale restaurant in the hotel had low lighting, expertly prepared food, and, more necessarily, a full bar.

After being seated, their waiter Charles introduced himself. Charles was 6' tall and seemingly 200lbs of pure muscle. His white dress shirt barely contained the huge biceps and pecs beneath. His dark skin and smooth face were complemented by a soft, friendly voice. Eric could barely look away but managed to stumble out his order for a gin and tonic, light on the tonic.

Josh got a margarita and Eric really had no grounds to protest at this point.

As Eric opened the menu, Josh looked over and whispered: "can't believe how swole our waiter is. Do you think he'd give me tips on bulking up?"

Eric shrugged trying to contain his still-dazed feeling.

Charles came back with their drinks, Eric took a large gulp of his, and they put in their food order. With the help of the alcohol, father and son were able to put the events of earlier out of mind and focus on normal topics. The food came and was delicious as usual. Another order of drinks was put in and consumed.

When at least they signaled they were done, Charles appeared with a digestif and the bill. Neither father nor son needed that last drink and both stumbled somewhat on the way back to their room.

Josh went to the bedroom and crashed immediately. Eric took a long drink of water, turned out the lights and, went to the bedroom as he would have any other year. Stumbling into the bed, Eric passed out quickly as well.

**************************************

The sun was barely starting to rise when Eric woke up. A strong arm was around his chest, and a hard cock was pressed against his ass. He wondered if he was still dreaming but the arm around him felt real. As did the massive dick. At some point Eric stripped down and was fully naked in bed (how he usually slept). The man next to him was naked with the thin fabric of boxers separating Eric's hole from Josh's cock. Josh's cock. Oh god, that was his son's dick pressed up on him.

Eric tried to discretely slip out of the bed without waking Josh, but his sleeping son pulled him closer as he tried. And then one of them was moving back and forth. Eric felt the cock slide up and down between his cheeks and realized his son must have been having a sex dream. Eric had never been more turned on, and that was saying something given the past few weeks. But he also knew this was wrong.

"Josh... Josh it's dad" Eric tried to whisper.

"Mmmm" grunted the sleeping, humping mass next to him.

"Josh, you should stop."

"Mmmm" returned the grunt.

"Josh you... oh" Eric felt Josh's cock spring out from the fly of the boxers. He reached behind him. It felt like it was at least 7" long and as thick as the dildo he was riding earlier. A shiver of pleasure went through his body as he pressed back against the cock.

Soon, Josh's rubbing sped up and his breathing got heavier. Eric felt his own cock reaching a similar peak. Josh gave one final thrust between his father's cheeks and a torrent of cum sprayed up Eric's back. Eric's own cock painted the inside of the sheets with cum.

As Josh's cock deflated and he went back into his sound sleep, Eric knew he should leave the bed. But he couldn't. Some invisible force kept him there. And so, despite the sticky mess on both sides of him, Eric fell into a blissful sleep.