Dad Gets Knocked Up Ch. 07

Story Info
Eric's son Josh couldn't be happier to knock up his dad.
4.2k words
4
4.1k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric noticed his son was anxiously pacing closer and closer to the plastic tube on the bathroom counter. "There's still six more minutes on the timer. And, besides, the box does not clearly indicate if this pregnancy test works for men who develop female reproductive organs as a result of a scientific mix-up."

Eric was just as eager to know as Josh, but his son's naked, eighteen year old body was pleasantly diverting his attention. From his messy-but-perfect bedhead, to his piercing brown eyes, nearly flawless tanned chest, and the perfect cock that bounced over two hefty balls with each step, Josh was a welcome distraction.

The timer on Eric's phone went off and he and his son rushed over to see two lines on the viewing window. Josh nearly shouted in delight and Eric was not sure whether to be shocked, excited, or terrified that his son had (probably?) gotten him pregnant. But Josh's joy was infectious and suddenly Eric was being picked up and covered with kisses.

Eric wrapped his legs around his son's waist as his arms draped over Josh's neck. As their lips pressed against each other, Eric felt his son's cock rising to it's full 8" beneath him.

Josh carried his father back to the bed, laying him down, spreading Eric's ass cheeks, and working his tongue in and around the pink hole. Eric greatly appreciated how Josh can come to love eating his father out. Soon he was moaning and pushing his ass further down, letting Josh's tongue get deeper and deeper.

"Oh son, I need that big cock in me now."

Josh was happy to oblige and slowly inched his throbbing erection into his dad's hole. The look on Eric's face as his shaft went deeper and deeper was worth taking it slow, even though Josh was tempted to wildly pound his dad's accommodating ass.

"Fuck dad. That ass is just as good as when I bred you the first time. Do you think that's when I knocked you up?"

Eric could only moan with pleasure in response.

Josh sped up as he remembered that first time weeks ago.

"I blasted so much cum up inside you."

Another moan from his dad.

"You ready for another load dad?"

"Fuck. Yes. Breed me again," Eric managed to get out as his own orgasm overtook him.

Josh's cock unleashed a torrent of cum inside his dad's hole, as both men collapsed.

"So, how do we know for sure?" Josh asked.

Eric knew he had a very awkward call to make.

***************************************

"Dr. Andrews speaking," Eric heard the voice come on the line after an annoyingly long wait.

"Hi Dr. Andrews it's Eric Smith."

"Hi Mr. Smith, is everything alright?"

"Well I had a question for you. Let's say I was curious and took a pregnancy test. Would it show positive just because of all the changes in my body? Or would it be like a regular pregnancy test? Or just not work?"

"Well the pregnancy hormones detected by the test aren't generated by the regenesis stem cells themselves, so I would not think there'd be any reason for a random positive pregnancy test, but... why are you asking?"

"Umm... "

"Mr. Smith if this is more than a hypothetical, you really need to tell me given all that's going on."

"It's... well... let's just say..."

"Yes, understood. Can you come by the clinic this afternoon? I have an availability at 3:30."

"Sure, I will see you then."

***************************************

Josh called off sick from his lifeguarding job and went with Eric to the appointment.

Dr. Andrews looked at the man and his son, "are you sure you want your son here for this? I admire your relationship but I have a few sensitive questions that will need to be asked."

Eric turned to his son and back to Dr. Andrews, "why don't you just ask your questions and if they get too sensitive I'll have Josh leave."

Dr. Andrews cocked an eyebrow but continued.

"So I take it from your call there has been an occasion where you had receptive anal penetration?"

"Yes, about 3-4 weeks ago."

"Right before I had the chance to warn you then," Dr. Andrews looked away guiltily.

"Well, I was fairly drunk at the time so it may not have mattered."

"Well you wouldn't be the first to pick up a stranger at the bar."

Eric just nodded silently.

"So no condom used?"

"No"

"Okay. So we may want to test for STIs."

Josh began to open his mouth but his father lightly nudged him.

"Have you noticed any new symptoms? What inspired the test?"

"Well, I had been nauseous the past few mornings. And my pants have been getting a little tighter."

"Got it. Well, we have some blood work to run to confirm but it's all consistent with pregnancy so I would not be surprised."

"But what does this mean, in terms of like... my dad being pregnant?" Josh couldn't help but ask.

"Well we were already dealing with plenty of unknowns to begin with and we've entered an even more uncharted area I'm afraid. My specialty is hormones and the like, so this really calls for an obstetrics specialist."

"I mean... I don't really know any doctor like that, except for the woman who delivered Josh?" Eric offered.

"I think I know the perfect person if you'll allow me to make a call. He's a brilliant doctor in my opinion and very familiar with my research so that will save some time on background."

"Oh, wonderful, and you know him well?" Eric asked.

"You might say I know him intimately," Dr. Andrews smiled. "He's my husband after all."

***************************************

Dr. Tyler asked them to come to his clinic around 5pm, when things would be a bit quieter and he'd have more time to spend going over Eric's situation than he would during a normal appointment.

Dr. Andrews had given his husband a brief recap from his office as Eric and Josh drove the short distance to the obstetrics clinic.

A very cute, young, male nurse greeted them and got them setup in Dr. Tyler's office. They heard the nurse giggle loudly at something said by different voice, Dr. Tyler's voice as they soon found out.

If Dr. Andrews was a muscled Adonis, his husband was a young Hercules. Beautiful, blonde, with a lean figure visible in his impractically tight plaid chinos and pale button down. His physical appeal was matched by an optimistic, friendly personality.

"Please, have a seat, I'm Dr. Tyler. You must be Mister Smith and the younger Mister Smith."

The doctor continued: "Daniel has filled me in on the situation, though I confess I take slight credit for the regenesis research since I planted the seed of the idea in his mind, so to speak. I do not have a deep understanding of the cellular operations of the treatment, but the good news is I know the parts well!"

Eric spoke first, "I have... many questions about this... situation... Dr. Tyler."

Dr. Tyler flashed a genuine, perfectly white smile in response: "almost definitely more questions than I have answers for at the moment I imagine."

As Josh listened in, Eric and Dr. Tyler went over some of the basics of pregnancy, how things might work, where there were unknowns (at almost every step), etc. Dr. Tyler turned to Josh afterwards, "any questions from you younger Mr. Smith?"

"Well I guess, when will we know for sure if we're... I mean... my dad's pregnant?"

"Reasonable question! Daniel... sorry, Dr. Andrews... has ordered the relevant blood tests to confirm. In the meantime, I will ask Jonathan to set up the ultrasound room so I can get a look at you."

Eric and Josh heard some vaguely flirtatious giggles as Dr. Tyler went out to give instructions to the nurse. They were guided into the ultrasound room where Eric disrobed down to his underwear, Josh staying despite Dr. Tyler suggesting he might want to leave.

"Jonathan, I think I'll handle this myself, you can finish up and head home," Dr. Tyler said as the nurse lingered by the door.

"You don't want me to stay in case I can offer you some... assistance... after they leave?"

"No, I'm all set, thank you," Dr. Tyler almost seemed to blush as Jonathan gave a slight pout and closed the door.

"Right, let's get this going," the doctor said as he squirted some gel onto the probe and began his exam.

After a few minutes he turned to Eric, "the uterus is fully developed that much is clear. And it's too early to quite see any development but I do believe there's a high chance there's an egg implanted. All signs point to pregnancy but we cannot say anything conclusively for another 2 weeks or so."

Eric saw his son beaming with pride, and he was emotional at Josh's response.

Eric got dressed and the doctor picked up the conversation: "As I'm sure you have heard many times already, there is much unknown here. If you are pregnant there is no guarantee the baby will fully develop or develop at all. Once we are able to clarify if there's a functional embryo, you of course have the option to continue the pregnancy or not, but the risks of continuing it are nothing to disregard."

"Thank you doctor, I understand. Much to consider but I suppose for now it's too early to really have to decide on... anything."

"Yes that's right. However you might start thinking about tracking down the father if you have not already."

"Well he's... someone that I would have to track down, right," Eric corrected himself quickly.

"Any questions, or if you feel anything is not right, please call, I'll write my cell number on the back of my card. Otherwise I suggest you come back every week for follow-up. Preferably at this time if it works."

"Yes, I think that should be okay."

"Great. This is clearly a, well let's call it adventure, but please know that Daniel, I mean Dr. Andrews, and I are there for you. And you clearly did something amazing as a father to have a son as dedicated as the one you have now!"

Eric blushed as Josh put his arm around his dad's shoulder.

Dr. Tyler sensed something peculiar about their relationship, but he put it out of his mind. It was a shame he had to send Jonathan home, as he really could have gone for his nurse's talented oral skills before he left. But, duty called.

***************************************

The drive home was filled with Josh and Eric's nervous excitement and conversation.

"Are you sure you'll still want to be around me when I'm sore and big as a hippo?" Eric asked, only half-jokingly.

"Dad just the idea of knowing you might have my... our... child inside you is the hottest thing ever."

"You're just saying that!"

"Check for yourself," Josh grabbed his father's hand and guided it to his crotch.

"Oh my, definitely need to help with that when we get home," Eric suggested.

"Why wait?" Josh asked as he pulled off the road, and drove quickly to a secluded spot shaded by plenty of trees.

Soon enough, Eric was in the backseat, pants down, ass leaning out while his son was thrusting deeply, pants lowered just enough to for his 8" cock to be sprung free.

"Fuck, dad, you turn me on so much. Might have to keep getting you pregnant."

Eric was not opposed to the idea.

Josh's cum sprayed Eric's insides, the 18 year old was truly a fountain when it came to it, and he collapsed onto his dad for a quick kiss before they got back in the front seats to drive home.

***************************************

Dr. Andrews called the next day to confirm the pregnancy, which Eric and Josh celebrated with sex, a nice dinner out, and, of course, some more fucking.

Josh was still working his job and seeing his friends - Eric encouraged him to live a normal life to the extent he could - but he was deeply attentive to his dad and always offered to help. Their routine developed nicely, and Eric started to slowly get bigger. Luckily, since his body was not really designed to be pregnant, the growth spread out more evenly, making it seem more like Eric was gaining weight than growing a human.

The visits to Dr. Tyler showed the baby was developing normally and there was no talk of not seeing it through.

Summer was passing in the blink of an eye and, when mid-July arrived, Josh began getting emails about orientation for his first year at university. The college was only an hour away, but Josh felt he needed to live at home instead of near campus to help out. Josh and Eric's first real argument as a couple - and they were a couple no doubt about it - was over this issue.

Eric did not want Josh to miss out on any of the college experience, though part of him also hated the idea of being separated. Josh refused to consider being away and even mentioned delaying school a year, a thought that sent Eric yelling at his son. Eric was not normally a screamer, though the hormones had been surging lately. That was the first night in a while Josh and Eric did not share a bed, and Eric spent most of the night crying instead of sleeping.

He woke up out of a light slumber to a knock on his bedroom door. Josh clearly had not slept much that night either, but he crawled into the big bed to show his dad something on his laptop.

"It's a small townhouse just a few blocks from campus. As you can see, there's a whole downstairs unit with a separate entrance so I would have my own space for friends to visit and study with, but the back stairs go right up to the main unit, where you could live. Best of both worlds. And, besides, why stay in this big house in snobby suburbs when you don't need to be here?"

Eric beamed at his handsome, clever son's idea and they cuddled and slept the rest of the morning.

***************************************

A hot summer housing market meant their current place sold within 48 hours of being listed for sale. Perfect timing since the townhouse owners had already moved out and were happy to have that sale go quickly as well. On August 1, Eric and Josh moved into their new place. They celebrated by spending the day fucking in every room.

For the first time, Josh suggested Eric could try topping him. Feeling his own, much smaller cock enter his son was pleasant, but nothing compared to having Josh's eighteen year old, 8" cock inside of him. They discovered a small landing nook that was perfect for Eric being bent over and Josh pounding his dad, but they made every room work for sex one way or another.

At first, they were worried about being slightly further from Dr. Tyler/Andrews but it turned out the couple lived 10 minutes away in the city which made everyone more comfortable.

***************************************

The last week of August, Josh had an orientation trip which was terribly timed for Eric's hormones to demand frequent fucking.

"Can't you just fuck me one more time before you leave?" Eric begged.

"Dad we fucked right when we woke up, 20 minutes later in the shower, and then an hour later when you came over and insisted on riding me on the couch. I don't think I have any more in me this morning."

It turned out, even 18 year olds had their limit.

Josh gave his dad a kiss of the lips before leaving, and Eric turned to the large collection of dildos he had acquired online, giving each one a try but none matched the sensation of having his son inside him.

The next day was his check-in with Dr. Tyler and he hoped there was something he could give him to stop the cravings.

The usual scan showed, thankfully, more signs of normal development. Dr. Tyler did note Eric's heart rate seemed elevated. He could not say it was because the doctor was turning him on (more than usual). Instead Eric mentioned that he was feeling "a lot of hormonal symptoms lately."

"What kind of symptoms?"

"Flashes of heat, moments where my heart is racing, and... err... more elevated sexual desire," Eric blushed.

"No need to be embarrassed, it's a very common thing among pregnant patients. Some get more turned on than usual, others get less turned on. Do you mind taking off your underwear and putting your legs in the stirrups so I can do a closer exam?"

Eric would have loved a very close exam so he was only too happy to obliged.

Dr. Tyler's hands pressed around Eric's groin, causing his already hard cock to bounce with each release. Eric could not help but moan.

"I need to do an internal exam if that's alright?" Dr. Tyler asked as he put some lubricant on his gloved hand.

Eric bit his lip as he nodded consent.

The first of Dr. Tyler's fingers entering Eric was enough to send his pelvis arching up off the chair. The second and third finger nearly had Eric's eyes rolling back in his head. Soon there was no mistaking it, Dr. Tyler was finger fucking his ass and Eric could not have been happier to feel it. With one swift movement, Dr. Tyler sent Eric orgasming with even having to touch himself but as Dr. Tyler began to pull his fingers out, Eric quickly said "no keep going" and Dr. Tyler obliged.

After a few minutes of this pleasure, Dr. Tyler stopped: "I have a better idea" and unzipped his pants revealed a throbbing 7" cock. It was not as long as Josh's, but the thickness was intimidating to say the least.

Eric shoved part of his medical gown in his mouth to keep him from screaming in pleasure as the thickness stretched his walls with just a slight amount of pain.

"Fuck your ass feels great," Dr. Tyler exclaimed as the last inch entered Eric's hole. With Eric's legs in the stirrups, all he had to do was lay there and let the waves of pleasure wash over him. He could not get enough and by the time Dr. Tyler's balls unloaded hot cum inside him, Eric found himself climaxing again as well. A pool of cum and sweat had developed on his stomach, though both men were sweaty and exhausted.

Once they had recovered enough for Eric to get dressed, he remarked "your husband is a lucky man to get that cock regularly."

"Actually it's too thick for Daniel, so I rarely get the kind of pleasure you just gave me. Usually I'm in your position, so to speak."

"I desperately needed it."

"I can tell. And... so did I."

As Eric got back to his car, he felt well... a lot of things. Guilt for having cheated on his son, exhaustion from the fucking he just got, and a little turned on at the thought of maybe getting it again. He got home, showered, and took in all the feelings.

***************************************

The following night Eric made, well, he made a mistake. In his quest to satisfy his raging hormones, Eric took two of his silicone dildos, held them together, and inched both of them inside of him. It felt pretty good... until one of them slid off the other and went further up inside him. Too far up, it turned out, for his hands to get a good enough grip to coax it out.

In his panic he tried everything to get it out from straining, to weird angles, to jumping up and down. As he stared at the kitchen tongs debating whether to dare try, Eric remembered he had Dr. Tyler's number and sent him a text.

"Sorry to bug you, this is Eric Smith! Have a bit of a situation could use your advice."

The phone rang not 10 seconds later.

"Mr. Smith this is Dr. Tyler, are you okay?"

"Umm... sort of. I don't know how to say this and please don't laugh, but I have something stuck up my... backside... and I cannot seem to get it out... and oh my god what if it hurt the baby?!" Eric barely could catch his breath.

"Okay take a deep breath with me. Your body probably isn't releasing it because you're so anxious every muscle is tensing up."

"Of course I'm anxious, there's a dildo up inside me!"

"Mr. Smith, give me your address, I'll come over and we'll take care of this, okay?"

"Thank you Dr. Tyler, thank you."

Twenty minutes later, Eric opened the door to Dr. Tyler, carrying a medical bag and wearing a tight white tank top and grey sweatshorts that clung to his thighs.

"Alright Mr. Smith, is there a place you can get comfortable horizontally?"

"Yes, the bedroom, and really you should call me Eric at this point."

After a few minutes of wrangling with forceps, Dr. Tyler got the dildo dislodged and outside of Eric's body.

12