Dad Gets Knocked Up Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I want to know how this got up there?"

Eric explained with only slight embarrassment how he started with two dildos inside but it became one.

"Well, if it's any consolation, in my years of medicine I have seen many things stuck in many different parts in the body. So this does not even make the top 10 list of being memorable. At least the dildo is designed to go inside of you."

"And the baby... is it... okay?"

"Yes, do not worry, you would know if something had happened."

"That's a relief. Can I get you something? Water? Coffee? I don't have any alcohol because I am resisting the temptation."

"Water would be great," Dr. Tyler said as they walked to the kitchen.

"Speaking of temptation, about yesterday. I feel very guilty."

"Mr. Smith... I mean Eric... there is nothing to feel guilty about. If anything I committed a huge ethical breach of the patient-doctor relationship and I owe you a deep apology."

"Oh no, I didn't mean that. I just meant... well... I feel like I cheated on... the father."

"You mean Josh?"

Eric gasped. "How did you know?"

"Let's just say after enough time dealing with pregnant patients you learn who is there with the baby's father and who isn't."

"So you must think I'm awful for getting knocked up by my son. I swear I did not deliberately seduce him..." Eric paused as Dr. Tyler put his hand up to stop him.

"Eric, my job as a physician is not to judge you. It's to see to your health, end of story. Truthfully, I mostly see two consenting individuals committed to making a family with love, which is something to celebrate. And, well, as a human myself, I find it pretty hot to be completely honest."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I kept imagining how your son fucking you too as I was inside you yesterday."

Eric noticed the bulge in Dr. Tyler's shorts grow and reached out to it: "don't suppose you'd be willing to uh... let me thank you for your service tonight?"

"Well it's not necessary, but I do hate to let an offer like that go to waste."

Eric pulled down Dr. Tyler's shorts, letting free the thick cock contained inside. He dropped to his knees and began licking it from balls to tip before taking it in his mouth, not without some effort. The cock nearly filled his entire mouth and he focused on getting his jaw to open wider as he slid his lips further down the shaft. After a few minutes of moaning, Dr. Tyler pulled Eric up from his knees and gave him a deep, passionate kiss before turning the man around against the counter.

Dr. Tyler yanked down Eric's pants and his tongue went to work on the perfect hole in front of him. He licked passionately, tongue fucking the smooth pink entrance. When it was nice and wet, Eric felt the thick cock press against him. Slowly it entered as Eric gripped the countertop and let out a moan. Dr. Tyler began pumping in and out of Eric's ass, each thrust giving him a new sensation of pleasure.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum Eric."

"Shoot that load in me. Feed my hole your cum."

"Here. It. Comes." Dr. Tyler shouted as the load hit the walls of Eric's hole, painting him inside. He slowly pulled his cock out and washed up before getting ready to leave.

"One more thing, Dr. Tyler," Eric said, walking him towards the door.

"I think you can call me Ben at this point."

"One more thing, Ben, then. Is this... not weird with... well, Dr. Andrews."

"Oh," Ben chuckled, "we have an open relationship so this is not a problem. I mean I've never had sex with any of his patients, but I mostly see pregnant women so it's also never occasioned to come up. Though I will say he may have one reaction to it, should you want to tell him."

"What's that?"

"He may feel left out and ask to join in," Ben laughed and grabbed Eric on the ass before heading out.

12