All Comments on 'Dad, I Have a Question Ch. 05'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding as always!!!

Big kudo's and oh yea, a "5" to boot.

latin_loverlatin_loverover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Congratulations! This was one of the best series I have read on this site, and one of the first times I have come to the end of a series and said to myself, "No, God, you can't just leave it there!" You have a storyteller's gift and I hope to read more from you soon.

Ca501Ca501over 11 years ago
End?

This is too good. Don't end it now. Keep this going for another chapter or two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful series

Really loved the series, would like for you to write one more chapter or start a new series based on this one. Thank's one of my favorite publishers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A bit disappointed

Loved this series, but was a bit disappointed with how this ended. Would have loved to see how the relationship developed with Melody. And you definitely need to write about the trip to the beach that Bill and Caitlin chaproned. PLEASE!!!

oldhotrodderoldhotrodderover 11 years ago
Gotta have more!!

This was an absolutely great series. BUT!! It can't be done yet. Did Dad ever get Melody? What about the beach trip? And he still needs to get Kiersten's anal cherry, she was already curious about it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fabulous

One of the best! Beautifully written with nice, natural, realistic language. Sexy and romantic, full of fun and enjoyment. Not coarse, dirty and rough. Very believable.

Please keep writing. This series should have more chapters added to it, involving at least more of Jamie!

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
Like the rest

Like the rest of the comments, this ended rather quickly, without really getting into Melody, and he never got into Kirstens ass, or Caitlins, and of course we don't know about Melody's ass. You really need to rewrite the ending of this and lead into another chapter or two to get to the rest of them, and then a second sequence of the beach trip and holiday weeks at home, or what ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Over?! NFW!

Who cares about believable when it's this hot?!

How about related stories based on the ideas in Jamie's postscript? The beach trip already has me hard just thinking about the possibilities. Caitlin and Melody! with or without Bill. Caitlin, Jamie and Bill. All of them together! Whew! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
keep it going

one of the best series,expertly written.please add to the story line as it leaves everyone up in the air about melody and caitlin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wonderful the best

this is soooo good the very best i have read in a long long time, pls another chapter ...pls pls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Profound amazement.

I have never read such a masterful story that so closely follows my sexual fetishes without stepping over the line into the mindless type of taboo most incest stories use. This was a work of art, I read all the chapters today, one after the other, and I'm not even in a horny mood. This is something I'd read just for the quality of the story. You are by far the best, and my personal favorite, story writer on this site. Please, do more stories like this one.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 11 years ago
Damn

your a something unmentionable for leaving us hanging. Oh well, on to your next story.

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 11 years ago
Very nice

Please write at least one more chapter! Several directions the story can go. Maybe Caitlin and Melody both visit at the same time for some 3 way action.

SOBE7623SOBE7623almost 11 years ago
please

Although having all four of them is slightly unbelievable the way you written the story i would love to see how you work it not even for the sexual side of it but more for the literary aspect. You are indeed a great writer and i would love to see a chapter 6 and i think a lot of others who have read this story would like to as well and if they don't that's fine they don't have to read it but i know i sure as hell will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
For once.!

For once I agree with the majority of 'Anons' who surprisingly favoured these stories.

Sir, you did a 5* job

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
So jealous

It ain't right one man can be so lucky.

It ain't right you should have such a story telling talent.

To use an Aussie expression. Bloody Bonzer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!!!!

Amazing, I couldn't stop reading. Read all 5 segments, could not leave the story.

Great story, unbelievable cast, amazing beginning. Jamie was unfuckingbelievable with her questions, and yeah "I know attitude" Poor old Dad had a wonderful time doing his sweet teen daughter. (so would I) Loved it. Looks like Dad loved the way she said " when you cum in my mouth, I'm going to swallow your sperm" Sooo Hot.

Good Reading. Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck

fucking amazing series m8

looking4unabqlooking4unabqover 9 years ago
Excellent Awesome Story!

You REALLY need to write more chapters to this story. One of the BEST I have read in a long time. PLEASE consider extending the series. Absolutely loved every minute of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
only 4 chapters

great but where is chapter 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still great!

I think Ive read this thing three times now over a few years... Still really enjoyable! However, I'm STILL pissed that you left Melody out at the end, dammit!!! You got us all worked up then fucking cock teased us! Arrgh!!

Aww fuck it, Im going to take a nap, no point in even mastrubating (lol, spellcheck cant make up its mind how to correct that!) now.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Failed

It was great until Bill got together with Caitlin. Then hearing Kiersten cheats on her boyfriend dragged it down further.

Another great story ruined at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PLEASE MORE

It can't end!!! Its so great, I love you, your amazing!!!

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 8 years ago
Zorch !!!

Great story, keep them coming (pun intended), I give it a 4 on the Budweiser Scale !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW!

Even before I finished chapter 4, I was dreading the end of something so wonderful.

It's all been said, so I'll quote Anonymous, 9-27-12 (titled: Fabulous)

"One of the best! Beautifully written with nice, natural, realistic language. Sexy and romantic, full of fun and enjoyment. Not coarse, dirty and rough."

I've read it before.

I congratulate wantsomefun for giving us some fun.

Definitely 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best story I've read on here, but was disapointed at the end, why not give us Melody's story, her mother got her story so why not Melody.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the whole series, love to hear what happened on the beach trip.

Also, where is chapter 1?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the series thanks hope that you will continue the series 5stars gpa

sg1010sg1010over 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed it, in keeping with the positive comments below.

THANKS !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Never a fan of the casual "I'm gonna look for other guys at college" type of ending for incest stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous