Dad is Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuff off, lotion on, sun dress on and out on the lounger on my stomach. Towel on the pad and lotion on the table. I arranged the loungers the day before. Of course it was dependent on if he moved them or not. Dad always sat in the same one. Mine was angled so if he bent forward about a foot he could see right up my dress.

Before I lay down on my front I was arranging things and moving and bending over and stuff. I was looking away from dad. I slid down on the pad and it pushed my dress up so it just covered me. I practiced that and checked it with a mirror when dad was gone. A minute or two and I opened my legs some. He could see right in but teasingly just a little in the middle.

Ten minutes and I got up and straddled the lounger and worked my way down to my mark then slid down and lay back. I had practiced that too. Same situation. I had my head turned and watched him in my glasses reflection. He looked several times and leaned forward several times.

Ten minutes and I said, "OK, would you like to lotion my feet and toes. I was smiling brightly and he smiled brightly back. It really was a little erotic when he fiddled with my feet and toes. I don't know why. I lifted the back of the lounger up and rolled it into the shade and then slid down a little, causing the bottom of my dress to come up and it barely left me covered.

The slightest split of my legs and he would have a great view. I kept my thighs closed for the moment and lifted my knees up so he could sit down. He got the lotion and got ready. I took my glasses off and lay them on the table then lifted my foot up to him, lifting the skirt on that leg. I had both my legs towards the edge of the lounger where he was sitting, thighs still closed.

He started and I bit my lip, so he could see me do that. He smiled and worked the lotion in, slowly. I said, "That really feels nice. I bet you do that to all the girls." I lay my head back and closed my eyes and sighed nicely for him. A moment or two and I turned my head away towards the pool, my eyes still closed and pushed my chest out and back, just a little, and opened my legs some. Not far.

There was a delay and he continued. He must have a view. He actually slowed down noticeably. I pushed one bun up and let it drop, getting comfortable, and moved my foot over a little more. He didn't change pace.

I let my other leg slide way down but not all the way, my knee tilted out some. It was a natural position, not alarming, but gave him a nicer view. It tended to stretch the fabric across the top of my thighs. Now all I had to do was be uninterested and not take notice enough so he could enjoy himself for a while.

Softly I said, "If I go to sleep wake me up when you need to. Take your time. Just do the other leg whenever." The sun had moved enough so we were fully in the shade and he could see right through the knit along with seeing under it.

After a while I felt him put my foot down. I left it where it was, on the edge of the lounger, knee up and foot down. He came around on the other side and sat down. I lifted my leg up and he got a hand around my ankle and started on that one. My legs were fairly wide open, both knees up. I shifted my bottom over towards his side, breathing easy, eyes still closed. He had a direct view.

He worked slowly and did every toe, all around, and around my ankle then rubbed it in. I totally ignored him and stayed quiet. The ridges on either side of my clit were always open even with my legs closed. The ridges only closed just below my clit itself and not fully. The ridges weren't that high or fat. With my thighs open like they were it's possible he could see my vagina entrance. I didn't know for sure. He had a solid view of everything else.

I felt him put my foot down and he said, "All done Meg. Take a nap if you want."

"I turned back and looked at him, breathing heavier than normal, and said, "Dad. If you wouldn't mind I would really enjoy a massage on the inside of my thigh." I lifted my leg, knee up giving him an obvious erotic look and lay it across his lap, knee almost at his leg, out more. He was sitting between my thighs now, quite close in. He put his hand on the top of my knee.

"I thought we both might be where we could enjoy that. You're experienced so whatever you'd like to do is fine. I thought I might close my eyes and enjoy the feeling." I gave him a nice smile and closed my eyes and hoped.

It only took about five or six seconds and I felt his fingers trail up my thigh and back again. Over and under, up and down. He was going slow. He got very close to my perineum when he went under and I undulated softly. Then he was inside on my other thigh, starting much closer this time. He probably didn't want to stretch over to my knee. Fine by me.

He got fingers on either side of my outer lips way at the top. I could feel the dress bottom lift ever so slightly. He pulled his fingers all the way down squeezing enough to notice and lifted off past the bottom. Dad did that several times. He was filling in memory spaces. The two fingers started again way up at the top but on either side of my hood inside the folds and went all the way down, coming off the clit and dropping down in, spreading me a little more.

When he got to the bottom I felt him pull at the skin at the bottom before lifting off. Both of his fingers just on the outside of my vagina entrance, raking some nerve endings and I had to tilt up again. No choice. I was spread open and he could see down in my vagina.

He started at the top again and repeated about five or six times, his fingers getting closer together each time. Once more and he paused with both fingers right on. One finger slowly filtered in my vagina and then back out. He rubbed me right in the middle up to my pubic bone and back down and in again.

When he went in this time he stayed and curled his finger up and back several times and I got very nervous. That was damn good. I know I was squeezing, had to be doing that. He pulled out and went in with two fingers and curled with both. He may have been checking if my hymen was gone. He found out if he was.

I kept my hips down as much as I possibly could. I wanted dad to go with what he wanted to. He must have played with my vagina for four or five minutes which is as long as four coal trains. He lifted my leg up and put it down on the lounger and rubbed his whole hand, palm down, up through my tuff. He really didn't want to stop. It must be torture.

He said, 'Thanks Meg. Take a nap if you want'. I said, "Ok dad. Thanks." His back was to me. He picked up his book and his towel and turned and went in with the towel hanging down in front. I really hoped he had a good time.

One morning at breakfast he said, "If you're not busy this evening would you like to relax together or something. I'm kind of loose this week. I could bring the wine."

"Oh, yes," I said. "I was kind of hoping we could sometimes this week. This evening would be a perfect time. How about around eight and be sure your bedroom is cool but warm. I've been thinking of a long, easy, relaxing sort of time. One of those where you linger around each other." You should have seen the look on his face. A kid with candy. Some kind of hip hop in his step out the door. I think 'bedroom' gave him a whole new perspective.

***

I went over about eight. A very loose top, just below my boobs. The end was about where my boobs met my chest. I didn't expect to have it on all evening. My panties were the knit mild thong type with full buns showing. I didn't expect to have them on all evening. Dad had no top on and looked like some kind of boxer shorts. I could see through the opening a little but nothing there. They were big and loose. He wasn't going to poke out.

He had already filled the glasses about three quarters full. We sat up in bed and sipped and conversed. No covers on, sheet way down bunched up. The pillows were absolutely to die for. Firm soft kind of pillows. Literally flew back into shape but molded quickly. Two pinpoint lights. It was darkish but we could see each other enough. He didn't want to see, he wanted to feel. Fine by me. That was fun.

"What a great atmosphere," I said. "Very sexy private, makes me a little giddy. Dad, I've been looking forward to this evening all day long. I think I was getting ready to suggest something, I don't know what. This is better." I leaned over and kissed him and he just melted into me. I was glad to see he was hungry for attention. I think he decided. He wanted to fuck me.

I said, "Do you have something in mind to start with or would you like to see what develops?"

"I don't know all of what you might be interested in," he said. "So I thought we could find out together if that's ok. I'm in no hurry. I had more fun kissing you in the dark than I've had in a long time. I, uh."

"I know. I did too," I said. "Mind if I create a situation for you? Something I've been thinking about."

"Please do," he said. "Whatever you would like."

"Ok. Could you take my pants off please." He looked at me smiling and got up on his knees. I slid down on the pillow on my back and waited. He moved down the bed and leaned over and pulled my pants down from each side. I lifted and he slid them off. He just had low lighted images but he stared a little and back up to me.

Dad slid down on the same pillow I was on facing me and waited. I said, "I've had a dream a few years of someone playing in my tuff and occasionally feeling a finger going down a little and touching me. I could never get to an 'and then'. Would you like to start at my stomach and go from there? I may open my legs or push my hips up. Instinct I guess." I stayed on my back. His body would be more on me as he went.

He leaned over and kissed me again. I felt his hand on my stomach circling around. Another kiss and a mouth against a breast over my top. The breast was a distraction, his hand was down further. I'd have to learn how to do distractions. He ran a tongue on my skin right under my breast and curled it up but this time I paid attention to his fingers and he got to the edge of my tuff, then on.

I didn't want to distract him too much so I kept my hips down but this was exciting. Someone playing around in my tuff. Wow. I felt his fingers getting closer together so his hand was up with his fingers playing down in. It was so neat, a shaved tuff all these years and it was finally getting used. His breathing was deeper and mine was too. We were getting into it and didn't talk as much.

I was squeezing my butt and he was still in my tuff. I don't know how but my top was up over my breasts and he was lipping and tonguing both. This was a great distraction. I felt a finger way up high, between my tuff and the top of my hood and squeezed again. I had to open my legs soon.

He was moving fingers across the top of my folds and across my hood in between. His palm must be still on my tuff. I could feel a nice presence there. Two fingers on my hood and he was pulling back and pushing down. Then he was a little lower. He kept pulling and pushing. I got my arms around his neck and got into our favorite kissing. I pushed my tongue in and out of his lips slowly, maybe as a suggestion but not so noticeable.

A male person has never been anywhere near where he's at but he doesn't know that. He knows I take the pill. He's even picked up prescriptions for me over the years so he knows I can if he can. I wondered how many times he orgasmed inside mom. I always thought that was yucky. Not now. I got my top off while he was enjoying my breasts and nipples. Especially the nipples.

I slipped my hand down inside his shorts and found his dick. A few moments and I felt his shorts slide down the back of my hand then he was back on my clit. Dad was long and expansive. I felt up to the head and was surprised how smooth it was considering the rest of his dick. It was stretched very tight.

I ran my finger around the head and down it to the bottom. I knew about the ridge and felt his foreskin wrapped around. I wondered how it knew to do that. Feeling around I found a ripple and knew that was where pee came from and I quickly moved my finger. I closed my hand around the shaft and he pushed right through and back, and again. A nice preview of how he fucked.

He said, "You have a very nice clit. I'm having a great time. Does it feel ok? Want me to stop or do something else?"

I lifted my knees and opened my legs and pushed my hips up a few times when he stroked my clit. I got my lips on his and made it clear he was doing exactly the right thing. I think he had to scramble to stay where he was on my clit. I finally slowed and dropped my hips and I know he could hear my ragged breathing. I was some kind of turned on. I had to be wet.

I was heading for an orgasm with his stoking but didn't want to distract him. I reached down and pushed his hand down off my clit. He must have been trying to convince himself to go down there. He worked his fingers right down in. He felt me up completely. He pushed a finger in my vagina and I squeezed his dick with my hand and pumped.

A little later I closed my legs, not hard, and squeezed and he slowly pulled his finger out. I stopped squeezing his dick so much and we breathed back to near normal.

I said, "Ooooo, that was so good. I am really turned on. We have got to do this a lot. You had me very close to an orgasm. I didn't want one until you were close." I knew he wouldn't say he wanted to fuck so I didn't ask him what he wanted to do. We were both totally nude. He was half on me, arm around my waist and a leg between my thighs. His dick into my hip.

My arms around his neck, we kissed a number of times. He was waiting for me. I said, "Dad, what would feel really erotic and sexy and thrilling for me right now is you between my thighs. I could feel your whole body on top of me and your lips on mine and your chest on my breasts and your dick right up my valley.

I could feel your hips moving and your dick riding upwards touching everything I have. I could feel your foreskin pull down and your ridge rubbing across my clit. If your dick head touches my vagina entrance it's going to get very wet. If your dick head gets in my vagina I'm going to squeeze it and play with it and have a lot of fun. If you want to go in more you're going to have to decide that. If you have an orgasm you're going to have to decide that.

We kissed some more, very tenderly. No hurry. I guess he was thinking. I started slipping my tongue through his lips, slowly like before. It was separating his lips going in and out. I went way in and back out. I think he got it. He undulated his hips and his dick up my thigh. I took a chance and pushed my leg out and he lifted and I slid it out further and lifted the knee up to hold him in between. An adjustment and he was in the right place.

On his elbows, arms under my shoulders, my knees up and out but feet planted. My whole vagina run was wide open and filled with his enormous dick and he was thrusting upward right through. I could feel his balls dragging up some, everything getting wet. He had his weight fully down in my valley and it felt huge.

My clit was at it again. Knowing it was his dick was much more erotic and I started fucking with him. It was so good I wanted to cry. I wanted to explode. I wanted to put a thousand pounds on his butt to feel more of him. I wanted him to crawl inside me. I couldn't think of a damn thing to do to make it more erotic for him or me. He could but he was going to have to do that. I couldn't get it any closer to him if I put it under a microscope.

He moaned and leaned down to my nipple and put his lips around it and sucked. He was looking for more. He shifted to my other nipple and I didn't feel his soft balls anymore when he thrust. I tried not to freeze but feel natural to him. He distracted me again and moved down. While he was working my other nipple I felt his whole body move down again. His dick was still thrusting up through but it was starting lower.

I was really nervous. I didn't care how much it hurt. I was in for the long haul. Ok, he was. Things changed down there. He lowered himself on my boobs and stomach and used his arms to pull me in for a kiss and I felt him enter my vagina. The total erotic feeling was off the scales. There was enough sex between us to fill this while town. His head must have been fully in from the feeling and I completely forgot about squeezing and started fucking up and we officially became an item.

By the time he got fully in I was a pro like he was. Shortly after that I had an orgasm that beats any vibrator made. I was afraid I was going to scare him into stopping but I forgot he's heard that many times. He fucked me through it and let me scream and make some other sounds without interruption.

He settled me down into the most interesting sensual feeling and let me do my own experiments while going way in and way out without stopping. It just felt so good. I felt him stiffen up and change speeds. His kissing was more pronounced and his thrusts more commanding and stern. He certainly got in further.

He got both his hands under my buns and pulled me into him and started thrusting way in and stopping and doing it again. I knew it was his orgasm but it was new to me and I was learning. I never stopped until he did. He collapsed and soon rolled off and was breathing deeply. After a while he got up and went to the bathroom then came back and hugged me while he went to sleep. He never said a word until the next morning.

When he came home he gave me a bouquet of flowers. He's a keeper.

Welcome back dad.

12