Dad Recovering At Home

Story Info
Mother and daughter have to look after injured father.
4.3k words
4.61
77.9k
119

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

Dad Recovering At Home. Part 1

The shopping centre had been more crowded than usual this Saturday morning and I was glad to be on my way home.

As I turned into our driveway, my heart skipped a beat.

There was an ambulance parked there. I reversed back and parked on the street so as not to block it and then raced inside, my mind racing as to why it was there.

I burst through the front door, but no one was to be seen.

"Mum, dad!" I screamed.

"Out the back, Millie," I heard mum reply as I raced towards the back yard.

There was dad, lying flat on his back surrounded by two paramedics.

I noticed immediately to some relief, that his eyes were open, and he was holding mum's hand.

"Dad, dad, what happened? are you alright? Mum...." I stammered.

"I'm OK honey," dad replied somewhat unconvincingly. "I've just had a little fall."

I could see that the ladder and a flyscreen were at dad's feet. I recall him saying that some birds had been pecking at it and made a hole which he was going to fix. The window was on the high side of the house and although he didn't fall all that far, he must have landed awkwardly.

He had obviously placed his hands out to break his fall and the paramedics had placed bandages around the fingers of both hands.

Dad is 45 yo old and very fit, so he had that in his favour.

"We are taking your dad to the hospital for some x rays," said the female para. "We don't think there is a break in his spine, he can move his feet, but his fingers look bad, and he is in a lot of pain."

They slipped a rigid support under dad and lowered the gurney to ground level. The four of us where then able to manoeuvre him onto the gurney and wheel him around to the ambulance. Soon he was on his way to the hospital, with mum and I following in my car.

For three hours we waited patiently in the emergency department, until a doctor met us.

"Mrs Moore, the news is not too bad. There is no breakage, but there is evidence of a crushed vertebra. It will be painful for about a fortnight, but he should make a full recovery. He has however broken fingers on both hands which we have put in a cast. We are going to keep him overnight, but he can go home tomorrow, but he will need about two weeks of bed rest," the doctor advised.

We both let out an audible sigh of relief.

We were able to visit dad in his room.

He looked up sheepishly as we entered, no doubt expecting a tongue-lashing from mum for being so careless to fall from the ladder.

However, mum was sympathetic, no doubt still in shock from the morning's events.

"You were lucky Steve, the doctor said you have crushed vertebra and hopefully you will be up and about in 2 weeks. We will take you home tomorrow. I'll ring your work on Monday. You have plenty of sick leave so its bed rest for you." mum explained.

"And I'm on a uni break dad so I can be home to help. You just need to take it easy," I added.

The nurse came in and said she was going to give dad some painkillers and he should rest and we should go home. We kissed dad goodbye, saying we will be back tomorrow to take him home.

The hospital advised us to hire a walker. There was a medical supply department attached to the hospital, so we got a walker and took it home.

"Millie, I am so glad that you are home from uni to help me with your dad. I can take some time off work, but we have a project that we are finishing up, so I will have to go in most days, even if only for a few hours," mum explained.

"You know I will do all that I can, mum," I answered truthfully.

Next day, we got a call from the hospital, saying that dad could come home.

The nurse wheeled him out in a chair, and we gently manoeuvred him into the front seat. He winced slightly, despite our best care.

We drove home slowly and drove right up to the front door. Together, mum and I got dad out of the car. Thankfully, dad was not a particularly big person, rather athletic and not carrying an ounce of fat.

We decided to place dad in the downstairs guest bedroom which also had an ensuite toilet and shower.

It was Summer, so it was decided that dad would be most comfortable if he did not have to wear any clothes. This presented a little bit of a problem as dad had to be undressed and put to bed. I had never seen my dad naked, but now was not the time for any shyness. I needed to help mum undress him and get him comfortable in bed.

Mum and I had discussed this earlier and we agreed that we had to be mature and sensible with approaching this matter.

"Dad, I don't want you to be embarrassed, but if I am going to look after you for the next week or so, we have to accept that I will see you naked, so it's just the way it has to be. I'm Ok with it so I hope you will be too," I made clear.

"Millie, I understand, I'm just so grateful that you are here, I'm feeling pretty helpless, I can't use my hands," dad responded with a hint of a blush.

"Alright then," mum spoke up," let's get you in bed."

Dad could lift his arms, so mum removed his t shirt. Then the two of us helped dad out of the walker and guided his bottom onto the edge of the bed. He was then able to lie flat as we lifted his legs up.

Now was the time to remove his shorts. It was a single bed, so our plan was to stand either side of the bed and pull his pants down from there. To make it least painful, we removed his shorts and underwear in the one movement.

Although, it was my intention to make removing dad's clothes as clinical as possible, I found it impossible not to caste a glance at dad's cock. It was impressive; even flaccid it had imposing length and girth. Also, to my surprise, his pubic hair was neatly trimmed and even more surprising, there no hint of tanlines, suggesting dad most likely was in the habit of sunbaking nude. This was entirely possible, since I knew mum and dad went to the beach most weekends and I never went with them. Were they nudists without my knowledge? I guess it was none of my business, and I certainly had no problem with it.

So dad was now comfortably set up in bed. We drew a sheet up to preserve his dignity. There were four pillows there, so when needing food or a drink we could prop him up with them.

We gave dad some painkillers and left him alone to have a sleep.

It was now mid afternoon, so mum and I sat down and opened a bottle of white wine. We were in need of a drink after a hectic morning.

"What sort of a patient do you think dad will be mum?" I enquired, thinking he would be no trouble knowing his easy going nature.

"Oh, he will tough it out I'm sure. I think it will be harder on us than him," mum laughed.

"Mum, not that I was looking," I ventured hesitantly," but I couldn't help but notice dad had a bit of an all over tan. Do you guys go to a nudist beach?"

"Yes we do Millie, we tried it a few years ago and we both enjoy being nude. It is so liberating and swimming in the ocean without costumes is the best and so sensible really. We also have the occasional weekend at a clothing optional resort down the coast."

"Right, well good for you," I replied.

I was pleased for them. I had no problem with nudity, I found it perfectly natural, I slept in the nude and where possible, I dispensed with wearing underwear. Deep down, I wished that mum and dad had been upfront about it, I wouldn't have minded joining them.

We had nearly finished the bottle when we heard whimpering coming from dad's room.

We got up to investigate.

"Ummm," dad said "I guess this was going to happen eventually, but I need to pee."

Yes, mum and I had discussed this and there was only one thing to do. With his hands in a cast, we knew that he could not hold his cock. We edged dad out of the bed and stood him up in the walker and gingerly sauntered to the bathroom.

We positioned dad at the toilet. Mum took hold of his cock and gently held it as dad peed. I was there as an observer as we anticipated that when mum was not there, that the duty would fall on me. I was apprehensive as it was a very personal act, but totally necessary. I had to approach it in a mature manner. As much as I knew it was perfectly natural act, I still found it somewhat erotic. I watched intently as a strong stream of piss flowed from dad's cock, which, had grown just that little bit as one would expect when needing to pee. When dad was finished, mum shook his cock to get the last drop out, then, thoughtfully, took some toilet paper and wiped his knob of the last trace.

I could tell that dad was pretty embarrassed, so I had to reassure him that I was perfectly OK and this was something that a loving mature family could cope with.

We got dad back to bed and after talking for a few minutes, he fell back asleep so mum and I returned to finish our drinks.

"How was that Millie?" mum asked with a hint of nervousness in her voice. "Do you think that you can do that when I am not here?"

"Of course mum, we are family and we do what we have to do, I'm not a child, "I replied with perhaps more confidence than I had.

Dad was in a deep sleep and it was now getting late.

Mum and I had dinner then watched a bit of TV before heading to bed.

Mum said that she had to go into the office tomorrow around lunchtime but would be try and get home as soon as possible.

I slept soundly but woke in the morning to the sound of dad calling from his room.

Mum was awake too and we made our way to see what dad needed.

It was fairly obvious, being first thing in the morning that dad needed to go to the toilet. The other thing that was obvious was that dad was sporting morning wood. I was familiar with this, having had boyfriends so knew that it was pretty involuntary.

This didn't stop dad from apologising, but we said not to worry and mum and I went through the routine of getting him up and to the bathroom.

Again, I took the opportunity to have a good look at dad's cock. His erection was a thing of beauty; whilst his flaccid cock was impressive, his stiff cock was a sight to behold. I felt a tinge of envy that mum had ownership of such a magnificent penis. Dad had to bend forward a little to allow him to piss, which hurt his back somewhat. As he pissed, his cock began to soften a little and by the time we had him back in bed, his erection had gone.

We sat him up in bed as best we could as we prepared him some breakfast. Simple cereal and a coffee was all he wanted.

After he ate, we filled him with painkillers and before long, he was sound asleep again.

Mum went about some housework, while I drove down to the supermarket for a few odds and ends.

When I returned, mum said that she was heading to work and wished me luck. I must admit that I was feeling a little anxious, as if dad needed to go to the toilet, I would have to get him there myself and I would be the one holding his cock. When mum was doing it, I tried to rationalize the normalcy of it, but seeing dad's hard cock had me tingling a little down there and I had to fight thoughts that were inappropriate.

It was just after midday when I heard dad call from his room, "Carol, are you there Carol?"

"Hi dad, mum has gone to work for a bit," I told him.

"Oh hi honey, I have lost all track of time, but I'm starving, is it lunch time?"

"It is dad, can I get you a sandwich and something to drink. We have a bbq chicken so can make one from that," I suggested.

"That would be perfect Millie and a cup of tea, eh, and maybe some Panadol, I'm in a bit of discomfort" dad requested.

"Coming up," I said breezily and headed to the kitchen.

I returned with the food and pills and sat down next to dad as he ate.

"So still pretty painful dad, you poor thing," I sympathised.

"Yes Millie, but I suppose it will get better day by day. I feel so helpless, it must be like having a baby in the house. I feel a bit of a burden for all you have to do for me and I really don't want to embarrass you," dad said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Dad, you know I love you and will do anything for you. Consider it payback for all you did for me as a baby," I laughed.

"And dad, I noticed your tan and mum confirmed that you go to the nudist beach. I wish you had told me. I love to nude up myself and if you had no problem with it, I would've gone to the beach with you," I added.

"I'm sorry honey, I guess we should have. I didn't know that. Well, we still can do that, there is plenty of Summer left and seeing that you have to see me naked because of this silly accident, well maybe it is not so shocking for you," dad justified.

"For sure dad, it's all good," I replied reassuringly.

We sat and chatted for a good hour. Then the inevitable happened.

"Millie, I'm sorry, but I'm busting," dad lamented.

"All good dad, let's go."

I pulled the sheet back and glanced at dad's cock. Thankfully it was flaccid, but still a lovely sight.

With just myself to get dad up it was a bit difficult, but I managed, and we slowly walked to the toilet bowl. I positioned dad and then gently took hold of his cock as he started to pee. What I thought would be a simple procedure exposed my inexperience as I had not trained dad's cock into the water and his stream splashed on the rim of the toilet.

I let out a gasp, then a giggle as I redirected the stream.

Dad joined in laughing with me.

"See, it's not that easy and now you know why your mum insists that I put the seat up," dad explained.

Dad had a full bladder and I relished holding his cock for that extended period. Being the novice "cockholder" I adjusted my grip a few times and learning from mum, shook his dick when he was finishing. I felt immense power and did not want to let his cock go. I shook it some more and then again as mum had done, I got some toilet paper and carefully and deliberately wiped his knob of the last drops.

All this while, I noticed that dad's cock had grown a little in my hand. It was not a full erection, but I found this extremely erotic, and a sense of warmth built in my pussy.

We headed back to bed and I gently got dad settled and pulled the sheet up to cover him.

I sat down and chatted some more. As we chatted, I noticed a movement in the sheet and it was clear that dad was experiencing an erection. I felt it best to ignore this, so as not to embarrass him and he made no mention of it.

I thought it best to excuse myself and let dad get back to sleep and hopefully the hard on would fade away. I did feel a bit sorry for him, with his hands in casts, he had no way of relieving himself.

About an hour later, the door opened as mum arrived home.

"Hi there honey, how is everything going?" she asked.

"So far so good. Got dad some lunch, and took him to the toilet, I coped, "I ventured, honestly.

"Soooo, not too traumatic then? I mean it is a big ask what you are doing," mum said understandingly.

"It's good mum, dad is very appreciative and that is all I care about."

We cracked another bottle of wine.

"Millie, dad has been home 2 days now and it is important that he does not get bed sores. We have to get him out of bed and showered, it is going to be difficult so I was hoping that you could help me," mum posed.

"Of course mum, what is the plan?" I asked.

"Well, it is a very big shower recess, so I am going to shower with him. For me, I am happy to be naked as I am going to get wet. But I need you to help him stand up. Now you are going to get wet too, but of course you can wear something, undies or a cossie, up to you," mum explained.

I really didn't have to think about it.

"Mum, it makes sense for me to be naked too. I don't have a problem with that." I responded.

"That's good then Millie, we will do it after we all have dinner."

Because we had to hand feed dad, we all decided why not have something easy like an omelette for dinner. Also, mum and I felt guilty that we were drinking wine while dad wasn't, so we simply held a glass up to his mouth and let him sip.

With dinner finished it was time for the shower. We explained the process to dad. Mum and I went to our bedrooms and got undressed and returned to dad's room.

It was the first time that I had seen mum naked for as long as I could remember. She looked absolutely stunning. She had a slender build and truly perfect shaped tear drop breasts. Her pussy was fully shaved and her labia were compact with a pronounced slit. Of course, she was tanned from head to toe.

Mum had an opportunity to see me naked too and it clearly pleased her as she rushed up and gave me big hug.

"Oh Millie, you look fantastic," mum declared, "Steve, isn't she just gorgeous?"

"Well, a dad has to be careful" he replied, "but honey, you look just great and I'm so proud of you for being so mature about all this."

I must admit that I felt fantastic, a mix of casual comfort and an undercurrent of sexuality, being naked in front of my parents.

We got dad to the shower and turned it on. The shower had a strong wide flow from a large rectangular showerhead. All three of us would be covered by its stream which would make the cleaning process easier.

The plan was that I would mostly support dad, while mum used the loofah to wash him all over.

The plan was working well.

Mum pumped the shower gel all over dad's body and proceeded to whip up a good lather.

It was clear that dad was enjoying the sensuousness of the procedure as his cock had grown to full length. This seemed perfectly natural to me as he was naked with 2 naked women touching him and rubbing him all over with slippery soap.

Mum had moved to his back, sponging his shoulder down to his butt, and I moved to his front to support him. His hard cock was touching my thigh. I delighted at the feeling of it.

"Here Millie, you do the front while I hold him," mum directed as she passed the loofah to me.

I dribbled some more shower gel on his chest and it ran down to his crotch.

In rhythmic circles, I washed his chest, then his stomach and holding his balls, I gently cleaned his rock hard cock. I took my time, savouring the feeling of holding his slippery cock in my hand. Then holding his cock up, I massaged his balls, getting them squeaky clean.

Next, I moved down his legs, doing so, my head was on a level with his cock. It was all that I could do to not reach out and wrap my mouth around that magnificent member.

Mum and I were perhaps overly thorough in our diligence but it was undoubtedly a very pleasant experience for all involved.

"All done!" said mum, turning off the taps and reaching for the towels, one each to firstly dry dad off and then ourselves.

"I have to say, I have never enjoyed a shower so much in all my life," dad volunteered as we dried him off. "You girls certainly put your heart and soul into it."

"Oh dad, I think I enjoyed it as much as you," I declared as I somewhat roughly towelled his still raging cock dry.

Mum, from behind had dried his butt and balls.

As fun as it was, we knew that dad was still in a lot of pain, so we got him straight back to bed.

Gently we lowered him down and he lay on his back, his monstrous cock still pointed skyward.

Mum threw me a glance.

"Steve, you have suffered so much, we can't leave you with that hard on," mum generously declared. "But you are all nice and clean, we can't have you cumming all over yourself.

With that mum took dad's cock into her mouth, expertly swallowing its entire length.

Up and down she pumped as dad lay still his eyes closed, relishing the attention.

I looked on in awe, finding it hard to believe what I was seeing. I could feel my own juices building in my pussy. I was steaming down there and soaking wet.

Mum continued her assault on dad's raging prick. She lashed his knob with her tongue, tracing circles around that purple head, her hand only just encircling the shaft.

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers
12