Dad Recovering At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked across to me and instantly read my mind.

I wanted dad's cock in my mouth.

"Here honey, you will love this," mum enthused as she moved away from the bed. Allowing me to position myself over dad's inviting cock.

For a moment, I doubted my ability to get that massive cock in my mouth, but I strained to open my mouth as wide as I could and took in as much as possible. However, I was not able to match my mother's deep throating capabilities as I nearly gagged when dad's cock struck the back of my throat.

Still, I delighted in sucking up and down on his mighty prick. It felt warm and smooth, I drooled as I sucked.

Dad was on the point of erupting.

"OHHH my god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming oh baby don't stop!" dad cried breathlessly.

"Millie don't spill a drop," mum implored.

I can assure, you I had no intention of missing one iota of that precious nectar. I love swallowing cum and the fact that it was my father's had me on the verge of ecstasy.

Dad erupted with a quivering orgasm, with stream after stream of hot jizz cascading down my throat. It was all that I could do take it all in. His cock pulsated violently, and I feared what it would do to his aching back. If it was hurting, he did not let on.

Mum moved beside me. I pulled away from dad's cock and mum took over, milking him of the very last drop of cum. She sucked gently as dad came down from his high, his cock eventually softening in her mouth.

I had cum running down my chin. Which I wiped with the back of my hand and then licked it off.

I was kneeling on the floor, totally spent but my heart was racing.

I had just experienced the most sensuous moment of my life and I shared it with my beloved mother and father.

I was filled with joy and pride,

I flung my arms around mum and gave her the biggest of hugs.

Dad seemed more vulnerable, lying there so incapacitated, but I planted a sloppy kiss on his lips.

"I love you two so much," was all that I could say.

I felt that we had just created a bond that would never be broken.

We sat quietly until dad fell back into a deep sleep.

Mum and I then, hand in hand, made our way back to the lounge room.

It was time for a drink and a heart to heart talk about what we had just experienced.

I'm sure that dad is going to benefit from the loving care of the ladies in his life for the rest of his recovery.

12