Dad Recovering At Home Pt. 03

Story Info
Millie gets to fuck her dad. Millie and her mum go to bed.
2.4k words
4.61
21.9k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

Dad Recovering at Home Part 3

"Dad! What are you doing up? I exclaimed.

"Millie darling, I'm just so bored lying in bed. My back is feeling much better. It hardly hurt at all walking here," dad explained forlornly.

"Hardly hurt at all is not good enough dad; lets get you back to bed. You know we put some books on the sidetable," I said.

"I know, and I have started one, but I just can't seem to concentrate. Things have changed so quickly over the past week. My mind is racing with the things we have done and look at you sitting there naked. I just can't wait until I'm up and about and we can do more things together, you, your mum and me," dad blurted out.

"Oh dad, I know where you are coming from. I have never been happier. I feel our family is just so close now, but come on, back to bed with you; standing there can't help your back," I insisted.

"Millie, I need to pee," dad stated.

Right, I thought, here we are in the backyard, why not pee on the grass.

"Dad, how about you just have a piss here on the grass; I'd love to watch," I suggested.

"Why not," dad replied. It seemed a perfectly sensible proposal.

Dad moved a couple of paces onto the grass and turned around to face me. Standing perfectly still, a steady stream of piss flowed, building to a much stronger one as he progressed.

I sat, transfixed, watching this perfectly natural act, but it had a sexual overtone, knowing that it was my dad's cock that I was watching, and he was allowing me to be a part of this very intimate act.

Dad had clearly been holding on for some time as he peed and peed, the golden liquid puddling on the grass adjacent to a garden bed.

"Phew, that is a relief, I had been holding on for some time," dad admitted, stating the obvious.

"No doubt dad," I replied, "but let's get you back to bed," I ordered.

I came to dad, and he placed his arm over my shoulder as I placed an arm around his waist and shepherded him back to his bed.

We did walk quite freely, so dad was not exaggerating that his back was getting better. Also, he got into bed unassisted and didn't appear to be in much pain.

"Dad, I can see that you have some stubble down there," I said, motioning to his pubic area, "I guess you kept it nicely shaved before the accident."

"Yes, I did Millie," dad replied, "your mum likes it that way and so do I. And most people who go to the nude beach are shaved so we like to fit in."

"I know what you mean," I agreed, "as you can see, I shave too; I do like the look and feel. Since you won't be able to shave for a while with those broken fingers, would you like me to do it for you?"

"Would you Millie? I'd love that," said dad enthusiastically.

With that I headed to the ensuite upstairs. Mum was lying on her bed, reading a book.

"Mum, I'm just getting dad's shaving gear, I think he needs a bit of manscaping," I laughed.

"Hmmmm, keeping himself tidy for the women in his life eh," mum responded cheekily. "I'll give you a hand."

We gathered what we needed and headed down to dad's bedroom.

"Good evening Steve," mum shouted, "time for your beauty treatment."

"Oh, so it is a two person job, does that mean two tips?" dad joked.

"This will be a complimentary service sir, "mum joked, "consider it free as we are both in training."

"Oh oh," dad exclaimed, "I'm letting two novices loose on my precious manhood. Can I think about that?"

"We will be gentle," I assured dad, "anyway we have towels to stem the bloodflow."

Dad seemed less reassured, but we all had a good chuckle over it. I felt confident that no blood would be shed.

I took the shaving cream can and covered dad's cock, balls and pubic area in a nice menthol smelling cream.

"Of course dad, it will be much easier to shave you if you are hard," I suggested as I gently rubbed the cream into his skin, caressing his cock until it thickened in my grasp.

With a towel placed under his bum, I commenced carefully shaving dad's balls, pulling the skin tight to make sure that the razor blade glided easily. I parted his legs so that I could access the skin between his balls and his arsehole. Two or three passes had that area nice and smooth.

Next was his cock, and with it rock hard and pointing skyward, it was an easy task to run the razor up and down, moving around its considerable girth with ease. The hair on his pubic area had not grown that much over the past week or so, making it again an easy task to quickly and successfully remove the fluff.

Soon the job was completed.

"Mum, will you take this facecloth and run it under warm water, and we will rinse all the left over shaving cream off," I asked.

Mum dutifully returned with the cloth, and I wiped gently over the shaved area, leaving it beautifully smooth and fresh looking.

The final act was to rub some moisturising cream into the skin. Pumping the lotion in spurts onto his cock, I gently spread it over the newly shaved skin. If the feeling was good for dad, I found it equally pleasurable. My pussy was hot and moist, and I was filled with lustful thoughts.

I wanted dad's cock deep inside me.

Carefully, I climbed onto the bed.

I hovered over dad's cock and parted my pussy lips. His cock was slippery from the moisturiser and with my pussy juices flowing, I easily inched my way down that massive penis. Any thoughts that I could not accommodate its length evaporated as it disappeared into my steaming cunt.

Dad lay prone and I said to him to lie still and let me do all the work so as to protect his back.

Slowly, I raised, then lowered my self on his manhood, savouring the feeling as my tight pussy gripped his cock as I pumped.

The feeling was exquisite, as his knob brushed my clit as I withdrew to the fullest, before plunging back up until dad's cock was rubbing against my cervix.

My pussy was on fire, and no amount of juices flowing from me would douse the flames.

I looked across to mum and she was sitting, her legs apart as she fingered her own steaming love hole.

I leant forward, my hands now on dad's chest as I positioned myself to get his cock to rub more on the upper area of my pussy, rubbing more against my throbbing clitty.

Back and forth I thrusted as I felt a scalding passion growing in my loins. I knew that I was on the brink of an explosive orgasm.

"Oh fuck dad, oh fuck, yes, yes yes, oh my god, I'm cumming, yes oh yes," I screamed frenziedly as my orgasm took control and my body shook violently.

Incredibly, dad came simultaneously. I could feel the flood of his cum, mingle with my own juices and together, they cascaded over us and flooded out of my pussy, soaking the towel underneath us.

I collapsed onto dad's chest and held him tight. His cock was quivering inside me as I flexed my pussy muscles to grip it and milk the last drop of his spunk from him.

I lay there totally spent. Dad had his arms wrapped around me and he gave me a tight hug. I felt as one with him at that very moment.

My head buried in dad's chest, I looked across and mum was feverishly fingering her pussy. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily, her mouth wide open.

I watch transfixed as my mother worked herself to her own shuddering climax. In disbelief, I pondered the new sexuality that had overtaken our family. Little more than a week ago I would never have believed that we could lovingly share such intimacy. My heart was bursting with the love I had for my mother and father.

With a low guttural moan, mum arched her back, her muscles contracting, sending her into a spasm of sexual release. Her fingers became soaked as her cum squirted over them. Dad watched on as well, as his beloved wife experienced her own gratifying orgasm.

The air was ripe with sexual tension. Mum joined us on the bed, and we entwined our limbs, lovingly stroking, caressing, kissing and holding, our love blocking everything else out of our thoughts.

"Thank you, dad, thank you," was all that I could say. No boyfriend had pushed me to such a height of passion.

The sun had set, but the temperature was still high. Our three bodies were glistening with the sweat from our exertions. I peeled away from the others, leaving mum and dad locked in a loving embrace. I went to the fridge and got myself a beer and walked out to the sunlounges on the patio. The beer was like mothers' milk as I gulped down the first mouthful. A calm had descended upon me, a feeling of being at peace with the world, in a cocoon surrounding mum, dad and myself, protecting us from any harm that society was threatening to impose on us. I would have nothing of the thought that what we were doing was in any way wrong.

I downed the last drop of beer when I heard a voice behind me.

"Your dad has fallen asleep. I gave him some Panadol. I hope he hasn't overdone things," mum said as she pulled up the sunlounge next to me.

"Hmmm, it will be our fault not his. Remember he is the poor invalid with broken fingers and a sore back. He wasn't in any position to stop us," I joked, feeling the slightest pang of guilt.

"He'll survive." Was mum's less than sympathetic response, causing us both to break out laughing.

"I'm starving," said mum, "but I can't be bothered cooking. What say we get some takeaway Thai food?"

"Fine by me, a nice white wine and eating out here as the evening cools sound perfect to me," I replied.

"OK, I'll order, then get us a glass," mum said.

A gentle breeze had arrived to take the edge off the day's heat. It wafted over our naked bodies as we sat contentedly sipping our wine.

The doorbell rang and I whipped on a tshirt that I had ready to answer the door when the food arrived. It barely covered my arse and my nipples were somewhat hard so I'm sure the delivery man got a good perve to supplement his tip. Placing the food on the outdoor patio table, I removed the tshirt and filled up our glasses.

"Cheers, mum" I said as we clinked our wineglasses," here's to us."

"Cheers," mum replied.

We were both feeling on top of the world as we chatted and laughed. Mum told me that the project that she had been working on would wrap up tomorrow and that she would take some well earned time off work. It would be good to have mum home helping with dad and since he was making a good recovery, we could get him out of bed and maybe do a few things to ease his boredom.

The Thai food was delicious and there was left overs, which we would give to dad when he woke up.

Mum and I poured the last of the wine when we heard dad stirring. We went to his room. Propped him up with the spare pillows and fed him the rest of the takeaway. He asked for a wine, so we had to crack another bottle. Mum spooned the food into him while I held the glass to his lips. Working as a team, we soon had him fed and we sat around the bed chatting and drinking away.

Eventually, dad's eyes were drooping and drifted off to sleep. We pulled the sheet up and throw a blanket across him and left the room.

"Time for bed for me too," said mum.

"Mum, do you think that I could sleep with you, I just don't want to be alone tonight," I asked imploringly of her.

"Of course, darling, I would love that," mum replied as we downed the last of our drink and headed upstairs.

Mum hopped into bed first and I sidled up next to her. She lay on her side, and I spooned against her, my arm looped over her waist and my hand resting comfortably on her breast. Her nipple firmed to my touch. My hand rested there, marvelling at the realisation that this was the very breast that offered me the nourishment that sustained me in my infancy.

I had an overwhelming desire to revert back to those days, to relive the closeness between a mother and child, the bonding act of a mother offering her breast to her totalling dependent child.

I rolled mum onto her back and attached my mouth firmly to her nipple. I sucked strongly, imagining that her warm milk was filling my stomach.

Mum held my head firmly in place, encouraging me to continue sucking on her gorgeous tit. Of course, I had no recollection of nursing on my mother's breast all those years ago, but it felt instinctive and satisfying and oh so comforting.

I was in awe of the gift of life that only a mother can give. The bond that I was feeling with my mother's body was overpowering me. She delivered me through her birth canal, I needed to revisit it.

Leaving mum's tit, I kissed her all the way down to her glorious pussy. My tongue lashed her lips, sucking and probing, only thinking again, that I travelled down that glorious path and took my first breath. How could I not be in awe of this woman who gave me life.

My tongue licked more softly now, more gently, more in respect than passion.

Slowly, I moved away and locked my lips on mum's, kissing her passionately.

"I love you mum, I feel that we are one, "I whispered softly in her ear.

Mum just held me tightly and we soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers