Dad Recovering At Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Millie has her pussy licked and mum plays with a dildo.
3.6k words
4.66
26.8k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
737 Followers

"Mum, I can't believe what just happened!" I declared breathlessly. "I've just sucked my own father's cock. How can that be right? I mean, it can't be right, but I I loved it and I want to do it again and again. Please mum, help me out."

My mother Carol moved beside me and took my hand in hers.

"Millie, what I saw was a devoted daughter sharing the most loving of moments with her father. He loves you with all his heart and soul and for you to give him that gift, that special moment of tenderness and trust, well, I know it means the world to him." Carol rationalised.

"Oh mum, I hope you are right, I would die if somehow this has driven a wedge between us," I replied.

"Millie, don't worry, I'm sure it hasn't, in fact I know his love for you has no bounds," mum reassured.

Mum wrapped her arms around me as I gently sobbed. She held me tightly and I felt safe, protected. My heart was overflowing with the love of my dear parents.

Mum kissed me gently on my cheek.

I realised that we were both still naked from dad's shower. I felt mum's soft breast pushing against mine. My nipples began to firm under the sensuous touch of mum's soft, warm skin.

Our lips met.

I held mum's face as our mouths opened, our tongues exploring, our saliva mixing. Our passions rising.

Locked together, in that moment, after such intimacy with my father, I became overwhelmed that now, my mother was expressing her deep love for me. I knew that my family was my bedrock. I knew that nothing we did would be considered anything but an act of pure love. It gave me strength and comfort and freedom to express my love in any and all manner that I desired.

Mother was sweating lightly, I moved to her neck, relishing the salty taste.

I then cupped mum's right breast and ran my tongue over her rock hard nipple. I had inherited this trait from my mum. We both had long thick nipples when aroused, possibly the size of the end joint of the thumb. For each of us, our nipples were an extreme erogenous zone and for my part at least, I could orgasm from play with them.

I took mum's nipple into my mouth and sucked hard, biting it gently and running my tongue over it.

Mum moaned softly as she held the back of my head, a signal to keep doing what I was doing. Mum was playing with her other nipple and it had hardened accordingly.

"Oh Millie darling, don't stop," mum implored.

I could feel mum shivering to my touch. An orgasm was building deep in her loins as she squirmed to my sucking. I was blown away that mum, like myself could come to orgasm by nipple play.

I sucked firmly, determined not to unattach myself until mum had experienced her orgasm. I held her tightly around her waist as she shuddered violently, her breath was laboured and she dug her fingers into my shoulders.

I fell onto her and we collapsed onto the couch. We lay there, entwined for what must have been five minutes, neither of us needing to say a word, our bodies spoke for us, we had experienced another moment of great intimacy.

I was fully spent. It was late and I was emotionally drained.

"Oh mum, that was intense. I am so blessed to have you and dad. But I need to go to bed. I need to come down from this high," I managed to splutter out through my confused thoughts.

"Millie darling, yes go to bed, it has been a special day. I will see you in the morning," mum said as she kissed me good night on the cheek.

I positively floated to my room. My head hit the pillow and the reality of the situation hit me. My heart was pounding, I took deep breaths, I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I had fallen into a deep slumber.

I woke the next morning early, as the sun streamed its golden glow through my bedroom window.

I was still naked from the night before but felt no need to put any clothes on. I walked to the kitchen passing mum's bedroom. She was still sound asleep. I peeked in on dad's room and he was also asleep, snoring softly.

I went to the coffee machine to make myself a cappuccino. I sat contentedly sipping it when I heard stirring from dad's room.

I got up and went to him.

"Good morning dad, how are you feeling?" I asked as I gently kissed him on the cheek."

"Oh Millie darling, I'm feeling much better. I slept well last night, my back didn't seem to hurt as much," dad explained.

"That is so good dad, we will have you on your feet in no time," I said enthusiastically.

"I can't wait," dad replied, " I feel so useless, can't even get out of bed to go to the toilet, umm...speaking of which......"

It's fine dad, here, let's get you up," I said, pulling the sheet back.

Not unexpectedly, dad had morning wood. After the events of last night, there was absolutely no need for either of us to comment on it.

Dad was a bit more mobile, so he walked gingerly, with my assistance to the bathroom. Of course, with his hands still in casts I had to hold his cock as he peed.

I held it firmly, but lovingly, giving it a gentle squeeze as his powerful stream flowed into the bowl. Finished, I gave it the obligatory shake and instead of toilet paper, I rubbed the tip of his cock with the palm of my hand to capture any last drops.

I got dad back to bed and propped him up with the pillows.

"Would you like a coffee dad?" I asked.

"Please darling," he replied.

I returned minutes later with fresh coffee for both of us.

I felt I had to say something about last night.

"Dad, we did a most intimate act last night, probably something that outsiders would not understand, I'm not even sure if you do, I mean you weren't in a position to stop me. Maybe I have gone too far and disappointed you, I mean........"

Dad interrupted me.

"Millie darling, what happened last night was a beautiful thing. You know I love you with all my heart. Nothing we do between us and your mum can be wrong. When we act out of love it is precious," dad explained.

"Oh dad, thank you, thank you, you have made me so happy," I gushed as I planted a kiss on his lips.

"And I see you are naked Millie, that is so good, now your mother and I don't have to keep our little secret from you," dad said with a big smile on his face.

"Yes, and we can go to the beach and the resort, I am angry that I had to wait this long," I frowned with false indignation.

"Sorry Millie, we will make it up to you."

"How's the patient?" It was mum at the door. "You look nice and comfy sitting up there with your coffee."

"I'm feeling much better, Carol and I'm hungry so that is a good sign, isn't it? dad replied.

"Yes it is," I said, "dad, I will get you some cereal."

With that I got up and went to the kitchen and returned with a bowl of corn flakes, his favourite.

It filled me with gratitude that I could look after my dad at this difficult time for him. I pulled up a chair and started feeding him. I looked down on his naked body. We had not bothered to pull the sheet up. His cock was lying soft across his thigh. His body was golden brown. There was a little stubble in his pubic area as clearly, he had not shaved there since the fall. I made a mental note to offer to tidy him up later on.

When breakfast was finished, I got dad his painkillers and laid him down so that he could get some sleep.

Mum said that she had to go to the office but would be back by lunch time. I said no worries, it was a lovely day, so I was happy to spend a bit of time sunbaking and looking after dad.

It was close to 10 o'clock before I had completed my chores and had the opportunity to get out in the sun. the temperature was very warm and the feeling of the sun on my body was superb. I was so glad that I could now be naked all day long if I wanted to.

I closed my eyes and though about last night, sucking dad's cock and swallowing his cum. A thrill went through my body. I thought of what intimate fun we could get up to. I felt a warm glow in my pussy at the thought of it. My fingers found their way down there, and I rubbed the lips of my cunt gently. My clitty was firming and I massaged it softly. I didn't want to cum, I just wanted that pleasant feeling.

A few minutes was all I wanted, then lay quietly enjoying the sun.

I needed a glass of water so got up and headed inside. I popped my head in on dad and he was awake, lying there quietly but sporting a massive erection.

I went in and sat down beside him.

"Hi dad, you had a good sleep, how are you feeling?" I asked politely.

"Not bad Millie, I am a bit bored, I'm not used to this inactivity," dad replied.

"Yes, it would be hard, oh woops, didn't mean it that way," I blushed as I looked at dad's massive hard on.

"Ha ha Millie, I must admit, that is the difficult part; I can't relive myself with these stupid casts on," dad replied sorrowfully.

"Perhaps I can help dad," I suggested as I leant across and took his rock hard cock in my hand.

I stroked it slowly but firmly, thrilled at its impressive length and girth.

"Oh Millie, what did I do to deserve such a beautiful, caring daughter?" dad asked.

"Dad, you know I would do anything for you," I replied as I lovingly caressed his magnificent manhood.

My pussy was on fire. I needed relief.

I climbed onto the bed and placed myself in a sixty niner position, my cunt hovering over dad's mouth as prepared to suck dad's cock.

"Dad, my pussy needs attention, it needs a good licking, can you help me out? I implored.

Dad needed no further encouragement.

Next thing I know, dad is sucking furiously on my pussy lips, drawing them into his mouth and lashing them with his tongue. Although he could do little with his hands, he was able to reach up and rest them on my arse, giving him some stability as he probed deeply into my cunt with his tongue.

I could feel my juices building and it felt that my cunt was awash. I was scared that dad would drown underneath me.

At the same time, I wrapped my mouth around his marvellous cock. Up and down I moved, taking as much in as I could. I remembered mum last night taking dad up to his balls and I was in awe of that. As much as I tried, I could not swallow the entire length, but his knob was striking the back of my throat. It felt delicious.

It was hard to concentrate on my sucking as dad's pussy lashing had me on the verge of a shuddering orgasm.

"I'm cumming dad, please don't stop, I'm ready to explode," I cried hopelessly.

My body quivered as ecstasy enveloped me, sending me into a thrashing orgasm. I could feel a torrent of love juices cascade from my throbbing pussy. I was scared that dad would drown underneath me. I rolled off him, my breath laboured.

"Oh Millie, that was out of this world; I've never been drenched like that; I loved it," dad enthused.

"Oh, thank you dad, but I still have a job to do," I replied as I reattached my mouth to dad's still raging cock.

Dad was clearly near an orgasm himself as I felt his cock twitching in my mouth. In seconds, he exploded, sending ream after ream of steaming spunk down my throat. I had a little giggle to myself that we both could have drowned having oral sex!

We lay beside each other, silently, feeling very satisfied with life.

"I'm home," came a cry from the front door as mum had returned from work.

"In here with dad," I called back.

"Hello honey how are you feeling?" mum enquired of dad as she entered the room.

"Not bad for an invalid, Millie has been looking after me," dad replied with a cheeky grin to his face.

"Oh I'm sure she has," replied mum as she wiped a big gob of cum from my face, which cracked the three of us up. Unfortunately, deep laughing was a bit painful for dad.

"Carol, I might need some more Panadol, would you mind?" dad asked.

"Of course, Steve," mum said, making her way to the kitchen.

Dad took the painkillers and it was only minutes later that he was sound asleep. Strong as dad was, this injury had sapped his strength. Maybe I was not helping much by indulging him in sexual activities!

"Time to get out of these hot work clothes," said mum heading to her bedroom," can you make me a coffee darling?"

"Sure mum, Ill have one too. We can drink it outside under the patio," I replied.

I watched as mum sauntered to the sunlounges. I could not get enough of looking at her gorgeous naked body.

"Well mum. Dad has been a good patient, he hasn't complained at all," I suggested.

"Ha ha Millie, what has he got to complain about, two women giving him their undivided attention? Oh yeah, that's right, he has crushed vertebra and a couple of broken fingers," laughed mum.

"Yes, poor bugger, but the doctor said he should be up and walking freely in 2 weeks, so that is not that far away and the cast should be off his fingers soon too. You might have to go easy on him for a while though," I remarked cheekily.

"Yep, tough on both of us, but we will survive. Sex isn't everything after all.......hmm......did I just say that?" said mum as we both cracked up.

"Mum, you know that I will do whatever I can to help you. A girl can survive without dick for a while you know, so long as there is someone around with a tongue," I suggested boldly.

"Hmmm, now who do I know with a tongue?" asked mum, her finger planted on her cheek.

"I have one mum, let me try it out."

And with that I moved in front of mum and spread her legs. Her glorious, shaved pussy awaited me. I gently pulled her labia aside exposing her pink love tunnel and her gorgeous pea sized clitoris.

My tongue was drawn instantly to that love button and I licked it gently, as I held here labia apart.

Back and forth my tongue lashed her clitty as mum held my head in place, forcing me to maintain pressure on her. With my left hand, I inserted a finger into her cunt searching for that elusive g spot. Then I inserted another, then another. I rotated my fingers feeling mum's love juices washing over them. Mum moved her hands from my head and firmly gripped the arms of the sunlounge.

Mum was twisting and squirming as I folded my thumb under my fingers and slowly but gently inserted my entire fist into her warm, soaking, expanding pussy. I rotated my wrist causing mum to let out a low guttural moan.

"Oh yes Millie, that is fantastic, push harder, it feels so good," mum begged me breathlessly.

I pushed in deeper, then withdrew and pushed in again. Back and forth my hand filled her steaming pussy. My hand was soaked as she squirted all over it. I could sense that she was close to having an orgasm, so I increased my tempo.

Mum was bucking wildly and her whole body spasmed as a violent orgasm overtook her. I could feel her pussy muscles contracting on my hand, so I stopped pumping and revelled in the sensation of her pussy squeezing my fist.

Mum flung herself back on the sunlounge, her chest heaving, her breath coming in spurts. I looked on her in absolute amazement and a real sense of satisfaction in bringing her to a mind blowing orgasm.

"Millie, go up to my bedroom. In the bottom drawer of my bedside table is a dildo. Go get it please," mum virtually demanded.

Wow, I thought to myself, mum, you go girl. I quickly headed to the bedroom. I opened the drawer and there was actually an assortment of sex toys, but only one dildo. I could hardly miss it, it was enormous. It was much bigger than dad's cock and that was saying something. I returned, dildo in hand to see mum, fingering her cunt, clearly not wanting it to cool down, anxious to continue while still on a sexual high.

"Millie, I want you to stick that up my cunt," mum said brazenly.

I thought to myself, that is so big, can she take it? But of course, she could, why would she have it beside her bed and anyway, I just had my fist up there, I'm sure if I gently eased it in.......

Mum held her pussy lips open. I gently moved the head of the dildo to her entrance. Slowly I inched it inside her. I felt just mild resistance as I carefully moved it inside her; two inches, then four, then eight then all the way. That thing must have been ten inches and thick to boot.

Up to its hilt, it filled her pussy. I dragged it its full length back and plunged it in again. Mum sat there, her legs spread eagled, taking the massive toy deep inside her.

I quickened the tempo, drawing back and thrusting forward. I drew back and tickled her clit with the knob end then rammed it back into her. Mum's fingers found there way to her love button and she rubbed it furiously as I pumped her with the gigantic dildo.

My own pussy was steaming and I could feel my juices flowing.

"Fuck me hard with that giant cock Millie," mum begged.

I thrust and twisted that dildo until mum could take no more. For the second time in minutes, mum experienced an earth shattering climax. Again, she flooded my hand and the dildo with her cum.

She flexed her pussy muscles and gripped the dildo; I couldn't pull it out. I let mum savour the tightness of it deep inside her.

I licked mum's golden nectar off my hands. My tongue licked the cum off her pussy lips.

Mum then slowly pulled the dildo out of her sodden pussy.

"Lie back Millie and open your legs," mum ordered.

I looked at her horrified. Surely that dildo is too big for me. I had never seen one so big.

"Mum, that is not going to fit. I'm not that big," I tried to rationalise.

"Millie, you will be surprised, I will be gentle and look at you, your cunt is soaking, this will be so exciting for you," mum said determinedly.

I was so sexually excited that I was willing to give it a go.

I lay back on the sunlounge and spread my legs wide. Mum moved the head of the dildo to my entrance and parted my lips with her fingers. True to her word, she was gentle and slowly eased that cock into my pussy.

I tried to relax and savour the moment, knowing that the more relaxed I was the easily it would slip in. I breathed deeply and slowly as mum inched that monster into me. For what seemed an eternity it edged forward, its girth stretching my pussy and filling me with the most satisfying feeling. I looked down and it had fully disappeared into my cunt. I could not believe that I could accommodate its entire length.

Slowly mum eased it back and forth, careful to allow me to adjust to its fantastic length and girth. She was right, I could take it and it was a breathtaking experience.

"Oh yes mum, that is so good, I can take it, I'm feeling every inch of it.

As I relaxed, mum sped up the thrusting. I could feel the tip ramming my cervix. It was a sensation that I had never experienced before. I knew that a massive orgasm was building. I tried to squeeze the dildo with my pussy muscles. From deep in my cunt, a surge of electric excitement powered through me, and I lost all control. Like mum. I gushed pussy juices all over her as I bucked and heaved and squirmed with the most intense orgasm of my life.

Fully exhausted, I fell back in the sunlounge.

Mum had taken the dildo and was licking its length, relishing her daughter's juices.

I looked her squarely in the eye, trying to convey my gratitude for that amazing bonding experience.

She came to my side and hugged me tightly.

"Millie, I love you so much, my heart is bursting. I am so happy at this moment.

Of course, my feelings were the same. I held mum firmly and reflected on the love and closeness that I had for this family.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. The sun was setting when I felt a shake of my shoulder.

Seebob69
Seebob69
737 Followers